Brutal Facesitting / Smothering Domination Videos

Discussion in 'Face and Body Sitting, Smothering' started by caramel, Sep 22, 2016.

1. caramel

caramel Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Jada Isn't Going to Stop

"So you wanted to do other things," Madam Jada says, wearing a new pair of jeans. Its been a long day of facesitting and Jada's slave begged to do something different so Jada has decided to try some jeans facesitting! Jada's big ass in tight jeans is just too much for the slave's broken face to handle though and after barely a minute he is begging for mercy. Being such a generous Mistress Jada decides to make a deal with her slave: She will take her jeans off, but she's going to add time to her slave's captivity! The slave reluctantly agrees and Jada quickly strips her jeans off and climbs back on her slave's face. Her huge ass and thighs swallow up the slave's face and seal his nose and mouth shut. The slave squirms and makes muffled pleas for mercy, but his struggles only excite Jada more. She enjoys the total power she has over her slave's life as she sits, all she has to do is nothing and this slave will cease to be. The slave's survival depends on Jada eventually deciding to move and allow him to breathe again. The breaths don't come often though as Jada prefers to keep her slave's face buried beneath her ass as much as possible! Jada spends most of the time reverse facesitting her slave, keeping his face trapped deep in her ass crack. Jada's big, soft cheeks stay glued around the slave's head, griping it tightly and preventing him from sneaking any air! All the slave can do is pray that Jada gets tired of smothering him soon, but it soon becomes clear that isn't going to happen. Jada still has another outfit that she wants to wear and more fun things planned before she's finished...

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1831
    File Size : 568 MB
    Runtime : 11 min 4 s
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Format video: MP4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/d6329db57c3a1/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1831.mp4

2. caramel

[​IMG]

Dead Cert For Facesitting

Adrian was meant to be treating Ari to a night out, but instead he put all his money on a dead cert at the bookies... And lost! Now he can't afford to take Ari out and the only dead cert in his life now is that Ari is going to sit on his face and smother him for his mistake.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1832
    File Size : 446 MB
    Runtime : 19 min 58 s
    Resolution : 720x576

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/45be1a3d3b51e/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1832.mp4

3. caramel

[​IMG]

KINKY EDITION: KINKY CANDY COCK ASS TO MOUTH

I am an adventurer and an explorer. I traveled every corner of the earth, I run behind many legends, myths and stories, but my life changed when I learned about the Sleeping Beauty. Everybody thinks it is just a fairytale, but I found a diary that proves it is not. Since then, for 10 years I am looking for the Sleeping Beauty, is my obsession, my dream, my whole life: To find her, kiss her and make her my wife! Finally, my journey comes to an end, after so much effort, I discovered that the Sleeping Beauty is hidden in a deserted house from a very rich collector that is now . I paid the guards and here I am, ready to meet the woman of my dreams. My heart is going to break!!!

I open the door and, my God, there she is!!! The Sleeping Beauty! She is more beautiful that I ever imagine and, even if she is sleeping for years, she looks so fresh and young! I will kiss you now my darling, and you will wake up!

I kiss her soft lips and she starts to move. She wakes up, surprised and shocked of what she sees. This is the modern world and everything is new to her, it is hard to understand. She looks at me and says Who are you? Where is my blond prince? I am your new husband, we will live together forever. You are not a prince, you cannot be my husbandMmm, I am horny after so many years without sex, but I only fuck with a prince. So you can be my slave!And the story begins

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1833
    File Size : 305 MB
    Runtime : 8 min 20 s
    Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/1819cbcac981c/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1833.mp4

4. caramel

[​IMG]

Knicker Sniffing Training

Nikki catches Scott sniffing her knickers, but according to her, he's got his technique all wrong! She points out that he's sniffing clean knickers straight from the lingerie drawer, when he should at least be sniffing dirty ones from the laundry basket, or - preferably - knickers that are still being worn! She sits down on his face and makes him sniff her knickers over and over until she is happy that he's got the hang of it!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1834
    File Size : 469 MB
    Runtime : 20 min 59 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/3d56066e8f771/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1834.mp4

5. caramel

[​IMG]

Skylar Ass Slams Him To Oblivion

Princess Skylar enters the room looking very sexy in a PVC dress. She addresses her slave, who lies on the ground with his head facing upwards on the couch. He�s in position to be brutalized by Skylar�s huge ass. �For my amusement I�m going to abuse your face with this big beautiful ass� she tells him, spinning around to reveal it to the camera. She steps over him and sits down hard on his face. This is a very uncomfortable spot for a slave as his neck gets pressed hard into the corner of the seat. Skylar bounces up and down, then swings her ass back and forth across the side of his head, like a battering ram. She reverts to ass slamming him and moves into a full ass-smother position.

She repositions him onto the floor, where she sits on his face. You catch a nice view of her ass as she lowers herself down to sit on him. Bracing her arms on the couch, Skylar lifts and drops on him repeatedly, saying this is better than the gym for her. By now the slave�s face is pretty battered but Skylar is just getting warmed up! She instructs him to crawl over to her discipline bench, but as he does this she slams his head with her ass, making him work just to get there. She has him lie on the bench and sits side saddle on his head, as she bounces and grinds his face with her ass. She continues to straddle him and slams his face some more before she has him turn around on the bench so his head is at the foot of it. She continues to slam him side saddle then decides to reverse face sit him. Her big ass seals his nose and mouth perfectly, and as he kicks for air, Skylar only chuckles.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1835
    File Size : 480 MB
    Runtime : 6 min 32 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/0d95d089cca5a/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1835.mp4

6. caramel

[​IMG]

Flattened Out

Tiffany facesits and smothers her boyfriend for watching the TV when he should have been doing the housework! He's not going to see much of the boxing match from under her bottom, but she decides that from now on she's going to use him as her personal human chair while she watches her favourite shows from now on.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1836
    File Size : 434 MB
    Runtime : 19 min 27 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/d1109605a1a6d/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1836.mp4

7. caramel

[​IMG]

BEG ME FOR MY BUTT IN YOUR FACE!

I return home and I see that my loser slave husband is not waiting for me in his rug position, so I clean my shoes on him from the street dirt, but he is sitting on the couch, drinking beer with a stupid friend of his. When I get in the room, I command him to go down and kiss my shoes and apologize. His friend is totally shocked, they are buddies for 10 years and he had no idea that his friend is a pathetic slave of his wife! He starts to be ironic, but I can see in his eyes, that he is a submissive slut and that, until the end of the day, he will be my slave, no matter what! I made many 'macho' men my slaves, I am a Mind Reader and Manipulator and I enjoy their cracking! She step by step, the initiation of this arrogant bastard to his new slave life, with many surprises!

My husband's friend maybe the biggest admirer of my perfect butt and when he sees that I sit on my cuckold's face, he is really jealous.He start to beg me that I use his fucking face also as chair cushion.Ok why not ?! I sit on his face full weight and now he can to experience the feeling when a real Goddess controls his breathing by her juicy pussy and curvy round ass.Come on loser enjoy your new place!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1837
    File Size : 465 MB
    Runtime : 12 min 40 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/3c3d04e057c19/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1837.mp4

8. caramel

[​IMG]

Let's Talk About Marriage While I'm Sat on Your Face

Cate's new boyfriend wants to get serious and talk about marriage, but Cate decides it's time to shut him up by sitting on his face. Cate looks gorgeous in her pretty lingerie as she squashes Matthew's nose deep between her bum cheeks.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1838
    File Size : 453 MB
    Runtime : 20 min 17 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/1be026faa2843/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1838.mp4

9. caramel

[​IMG]

Suffer Under Kauanne Big Black Ass Pt.3

Goddess Katy has a soft big feet and asks Maria Clara to worship them a lot. The submissive slave licks her Domme soles in a very hot way.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1839
    File Size : 470 MB
    Runtime : 10 min 35 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/660ca51fb477f/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1839.mp4

10. caramel

[​IMG]

Just Got Home, Need Oral

Sometimes the first thing Eva wants when she gets home is some oral adoration, having a slave mouth take care of her womanhood with plenty of oral attention. She comes home, finds her loyal slave cleaning her toilet and puts him to work licking her pussy while she chats on the phone with her girlfriend. It�s a nice way to relieve stress for Eva as it takes the edge off, after which she put the slave back to toilet cleaning duty and then plops in front of the TV to unwind while he continues to toil away at his toilet cleaning task.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1840
    File Size : 108 MB
    Runtime : 6 min 5 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/a8321d85a0d3f/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1840.mp4

11. caramel

[​IMG]

Now wank your Dick

Now comes my favorite tool to the game, a testicle squeezer with sharp spikes, as harder i screw it together as more pain get his dick and as harder his dick goes as deeper and more painfully the spikes go inside. So the good news for him is that he can now wank his dick, with my pussy on his face while I push the chain from his nipple claims the bad news, looks like his dick goes big.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1841
    File Size : 224 MB
    Runtime : 14 min 5 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/03b7d653f81ef/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1841.mp4

12. caramel

[​IMG]

The Artist's Muse

Artist Matthew is unimpressed with the nude life model the agency have sent him to paint - he thinks her ass is too big. So he calls the agency to complain, but unfortunately Axa overhears and decides to smother him in her ass and pussy for his rudeness. Matthew really does get everything shoved in his face in this awesome clip as Axa facesits him in the nude.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1842
    File Size : 459 MB
    Runtime : 20 min 35 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/8f0c9148b0137/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1842.mp4

13. caramel

[​IMG]

Silenced Slave

Kelly's foot slave just won't stop talking, so she decides that the best way to shut him up will be to smother him beneath her shapely bottom! Dave still keeps trying to talk, so gorgeous Kelly experiments to find the best ways of silencing him through facesitting him in all different positions.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1843
    File Size : 460 MB
    Runtime : 20 min 39 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/7d4e877585147/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1843.mp4

14. caramel

[​IMG]

Lady Estelle - Face Fuck

The Mistress like her victims completely defenseless , therefore an extreme bondage for the slave is now announced. The Slave must wank over the hole procedure his dick to increase his horniness. Then the mistress sit on his face and starts to jerking the painfully hard cock by herself. What awaits the slave and his horrible painfully big balls next? The slave would love to cum and have an orgasm but unfortunately this only orgasm gets the mistress . She shoves him a dildo gag in his mouth and rides with all enjoyment herself to her climax. For the ultra horny slaves remains at the the end only hard slaps to his painful big ball and the dick. Now he knows what a real sex slave victim is!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1845
    File Size : 479 MB
    Runtime : 21 min 38 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/a2a9d3217c68c/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1845.mp4

15. caramel

[​IMG]

WEAPON OF FACE DESTRUCTION

Sydney has a session with her human furniture sub. He's wrapped in plastic in laying down in the only position he's good for. Face up, and ready to receive mass doses of ass, served up by Sydney herself. While she's reading her magazine, Sydney assumes all sorts of positions on the loser's face, each one offering him more weight and less oxygen. His only option is to take her full weight on his face. With no possible way to move any other parts of his body due to the plastic wrapping, his only hope is the occasional break to catch his breath.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1846
    File Size : 773 MB
    Runtime : 13 min 8 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/bddbbcb8db73d/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1846.mp4

16. caramel

[​IMG]

Punished For Panty Peeping

Miss Sarah Jessica makes her Facesitting Bitches debut as she catches her cleaner peeping up her skirt to get a glimpse of her panties. Sarah Jessica isn't going to tolerate this behaviour so she sits on his face to give him a really close look!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1847
    File Size : 313 MB
    Runtime : 13 min 49 s
    Resolution : 1024x576

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/ef7c69167300e/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1847.mp4

17. caramel

[​IMG]

7 girl Cru.sh! Facesitting & trampling

Just imagine the pressure of being crushed by seven women at the same time! That's exactly what happened to Paul at our office Christmas party last week, and we made sure we filmed the experience to share it with you! Nikki is joined by Chloe, Sophia, Cate, Fetish Nikki, Araneae and Cindy and they all stack themselves up on each other's laps to compress Paul's small frame beneath them. We reckon that he is under almost half a ton when all seven ladies are on him! Even when he wants a breather, the ladies give him a nice hard fullweight trampling to make sure he remains squashed at all times!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1848
    File Size : 155 MB
    Runtime : 19 min 13 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/b800f869ff41b/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1848.mp4

18. caramel

[​IMG]

Facesat by Mistress T and Lady Nina Birch

Everybody needs good neighbours! Unfortunately, Mistress T's neighbour Danny leaves a lot to be desired - he's been caught stealing her panties off the washing line... His wife Nina joins Mistress T to dish out an apt punishment - he is going to be made to sniff both of their panties until he can take no more! Mistress T has even more humiliation in store for Danny as she removes her panties and facesits him with her nude pussy and ass, whilst his wife assists with the smothering and laughs at his predicament! Mistress T and Lady Nina make the best double team ever - Danny is subjected to world-class smothering and verbal from these two Femdom Queens!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1849
    File Size : 306 MB
    Runtime : 30 min 30 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/5e4e09310b117/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1849.mp4

19. caramel

[​IMG]

Step Bro coerced To Worship Amai's Ass!

As I return from my boyfriend's house early in the morning my step brother taunts me for doing the walk of shame. I go in the bathroom to shower and my pervert step bro pulls my dirty panties out of my purse. I come out to grab my travel sized face wash and find him shoving them back in the bag. If he wants to smell my ass he's going to get all the ass he can handle. I threaten to tell our parents unless he does exactly as I say. He lays down, but when I pull out a big frat paddle he backs down, so I call his dad. Realizing I wasn't bluffing he begs me not to tell his dad. I hang up and walk over to my pervert step brother and tell him to close his eyes. He thinks he's about to get the ass beating of his life. Instead I slide off my booty shorts to reveal my ass and plant it right on his face. I make him sniff, and lick front to back. Then I notice the pervert has an erection! What a pervert!!!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1850
    File Size : 164 MB
    Runtime : 10 min 35 s
    Resolution : 854x480

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/894b8ec3f7816/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1850.mp4

20. caramel

[​IMG]

Pressed into Her Panties

Nikki's victim is helpless in the smother press and has his face pushed into her sexy satin knickers over and over again. He gasps for air when he can as he gets subjected to a harsh but sexy smothering. He really is at her mercy as she pushes the button which raises his face up deeper and deeper into her panties.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1851
    File Size : 537 MB
    Runtime : 24 min 3 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/8abd4824b520c/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1851.mp4