Brutal Facesitting / Smothering Domination Videos

Discussion in 'Face and Body Sitting, Smothering' started by caramel, Sep 22, 2016.

1. caramel

caramel Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Raise My Grade

Carissa is far too busy flirting to give her college work much attention, but she knows how to get her tutor to raise her grades... She's going to give him a nice close look at those panties he fantasises about! Mr. Peters is a red-blooded male after all, and Carissa is smokin' hot, so she has little problem convincing him to get onto his office floor to have a look up her skirt, and then sits herself right down on his face, pushing her pussy and ass down onto his nose. Mr. Peters is soon putty in her hands (and under her ass!) and it looks like Carissa will get any grade she wants!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1892
    File Size : 464 MB
    Runtime : 20 min 24 s
    Resolution : 1024x576
    Format video: MP4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/11d9ddcc61ba9/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1892.mp4

2. caramel

[​IMG]

Raise My Grade

Carissa is far too busy flirting to give her college work much attention, but she knows how to get her tutor to raise her grades... She's going to give him a nice close look at those panties he fantasises about! Mr. Peters is a red-blooded male after all, and Carissa is smokin' hot, so she has little problem convincing him to get onto his office floor to have a look up her skirt, and then sits herself right down on his face, pushing her pussy and ass down onto his nose. Mr. Peters is soon putty in her hands (and under her ass!) and it looks like Carissa will get any grade she wants!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1892
    File Size : 464 MB
    Runtime : 20 min 24 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/11d9ddcc61ba9/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1892.mp4

3. caramel

[​IMG]

Facesitting Swallow

Mistress Jade wants her cleaned ass with licks and decides to punish him while he has the taste of her ass in his mouth. She teases his cock a bit. Then milks it out. Kneeling over his face she stroke his cock till he cumed for making him swallow every last drop.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1893
    File Size : 697 MB
    Runtime : 11 min 36 s
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/cc6b00746e4e7/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1893.mp4

4. caramel

[​IMG]

Facesitting Swallow

Mistress Jade wants her cleaned ass with licks and decides to punish him while he has the taste of her ass in his mouth. She teases his cock a bit. Then milks it out. Kneeling over his face she stroke his cock till he cumed for making him swallow every last drop.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1893
    File Size : 697 MB
    Runtime : 11 min 36 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/cc6b00746e4e7/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1893.mp4

5. caramel

[​IMG]

The Go-Getter

Nikki has a promotion to make, and she wants to make sure Danny is the man for the job - is he a go-getter and ready to kiss his boss's ass? Danny says he will go all the way if necessary, so Nikki puts him to the test by sitting on his face right there in the office, and making sure he is compliant! Danny gets a hard facesitting under Nikki's cute cherry panties, and is soon being used for her pleasure as she strips down to her lingerie to get herself off.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1894
    File Size : 479 MB
    Runtime : 21 min 3 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/ff020148f6348/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1894.mp4

6. caramel

[​IMG]

The Go-Getter

Nikki has a promotion to make, and she wants to make sure Danny is the man for the job - is he a go-getter and ready to kiss his boss's ass? Danny says he will go all the way if necessary, so Nikki puts him to the test by sitting on his face right there in the office, and making sure he is compliant! Danny gets a hard facesitting under Nikki's cute cherry panties, and is soon being used for her pleasure as she strips down to her lingerie to get herself off.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1894
    File Size : 479 MB
    Runtime : 21 min 3 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/ff020148f6348/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1894.mp4

7. caramel

[​IMG]

Breaking Up - HARD Facesitting In Sexy Short Dresses

Princess Alice received a call from her girlfriend Isabel, she was furious as she broke up with her stupid boyfriend. Alice calmed her down and invited her to visit her, so they can speak about it and play with her slave to cheer her up. She never liked him anyway, Isabel is a Goddess and deserves just the best lovers and slaves! After trampling hard their slave, the two Princesses uses him as a furniture to sit and enjoy their conversation. One is always sitting on his face and the other on his body, ignoring him while he is smothered under their sexy asses! Alice

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1895
    File Size : 761 MB
    Runtime : 9 min 3 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/876508c4c074f/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1895.mp4

8. caramel

[​IMG]

Breaking Up - HARD Facesitting In Sexy Short Dresses

Princess Alice received a call from her girlfriend Isabel, she was furious as she broke up with her stupid boyfriend. Alice calmed her down and invited her to visit her, so they can speak about it and play with her slave to cheer her up. She never liked him anyway, Isabel is a Goddess and deserves just the best lovers and slaves! After trampling hard their slave, the two Princesses uses him as a furniture to sit and enjoy their conversation. One is always sitting on his face and the other on his body, ignoring him while he is smothered under their sexy asses! Alice

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1895
    File Size : 761 MB
    Runtime : 9 min 3 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/876508c4c074f/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1895.mp4

9. caramel

[​IMG]

Wife Sits on Strangers Face

Time for another "lunchtime fuck"! Met up with one of my Siren Strokers to have some naughty HOTWIFE fun with him and my hubby. He can't help but go straight for my pussy and of course, as soon as he starts fucking it he can't hold back. Cumming all over my phat ass then Mr. Siren jumps in to finish me off.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1896
    File Size : 254 MB
    Runtime : 11 min 41 s
    Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/133e1b62a3516/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1896.mp4

10. caramel

[​IMG]

Wife Sits on Strangers Face

Time for another "lunchtime fuck"! Met up with one of my Siren Strokers to have some naughty HOTWIFE fun with him and my hubby. He can't help but go straight for my pussy and of course, as soon as he starts fucking it he can't hold back. Cumming all over my phat ass then Mr. Siren jumps in to finish me off.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1896
    File Size : 254 MB
    Runtime : 11 min 41 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/133e1b62a3516/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1896.mp4

11. caramel

[​IMG]

Black Domina

The guy in the room is in trouble, big trouble. He has tried to steal in Ina?s room, and here is his punishment, a total dgradation and humiliation. Head scissors, face sitting, and when he is out after a while, there comes another surprise. She convinces him he is in hospital, and he is not sure what to believe. But his memory returns and he realizes this is yet another nightmare for him.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1897
    File Size : 130 MB
    Runtime : 15 min 5 s
    Resolution : 960x540

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/86e189ea4ac98/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1897.mp4

12. caramel

[​IMG]

Black Domina

The guy in the room is in trouble, big trouble. He has tried to steal in Ina?s room, and here is his punishment, a total dgradation and humiliation. Head scissors, face sitting, and when he is out after a while, there comes another surprise. She convinces him he is in hospital, and he is not sure what to believe. But his memory returns and he realizes this is yet another nightmare for him.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1897
    File Size : 130 MB
    Runtime : 15 min 5 s
    Resolution : 960x540

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/86e189ea4ac98/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1897.mp4

13. caramel

[​IMG]

Smartphone Addict

Chloe is fed up with being ignored by Davie, who spends all his time staring at his smartphone, and she knows a way to make sure she has his undivided attention... She pins him down and sits on his face! Chloe looks gorgeous in her skimpy leopard print dress as she gives Davie's face a lovely squashing. She even puts him on the sofa and uses the springs to build up some momentum and have a good bounce on his nose to really punish him.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1898
    File Size : 463 MB
    Runtime : 20 min 19 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/ef177ee21d9ba/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1898.mp4

14. caramel

[​IMG]

Smartphone Addict

Chloe is fed up with being ignored by Davie, who spends all his time staring at his smartphone, and she knows a way to make sure she has his undivided attention... She pins him down and sits on his face! Chloe looks gorgeous in her skimpy leopard print dress as she gives Davie's face a lovely squashing. She even puts him on the sofa and uses the springs to build up some momentum and have a good bounce on his nose to really punish him.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1898
    File Size : 463 MB
    Runtime : 20 min 19 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/ef177ee21d9ba/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1898.mp4

15. caramel

[​IMG]

Chichi and Kendall - Sit and Bounce on Chastity Slaves Face in Their Sexiest Lingerie

Chichi and Kendall tie their chastity slave to the bed. They are going to tease him while wearing their sexiest lingerie. Kendall sits her perfect ass directly on the chastity slave's face. Then, Chichi does the same. The girls laugh at the slave while they smother him beneath their asses. They play with and tease his chastity while denying him air. Kendall and Chichi take turns controlling the slave's breath with their full-weight. They smother and bounce while happy and smiling. They slave squirms beneath their asses. He is not smiling. He is fighting for his life. The girls giggle while the slave struggles.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1899
    File Size : 808 MB
    Runtime : 10 min 32 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/b09187e589d84/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1899.mp4

16. caramel

[​IMG]

Chichi and Kendall - Sit and Bounce on Chastity Slaves Face in Their Sexiest Lingerie

Chichi and Kendall tie their chastity slave to the bed. They are going to tease him while wearing their sexiest lingerie. Kendall sits her perfect ass directly on the chastity slave's face. Then, Chichi does the same. The girls laugh at the slave while they smother him beneath their asses. They play with and tease his chastity while denying him air. Kendall and Chichi take turns controlling the slave's breath with their full-weight. They smother and bounce while happy and smiling. They slave squirms beneath their asses. He is not smiling. He is fighting for his life. The girls giggle while the slave struggles.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1899
    File Size : 808 MB
    Runtime : 10 min 32 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/b09187e589d84/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1899.mp4

17. caramel

[​IMG]

Orgasms on My Smotherbench

Here's the long awaited sequel to My first smotherbench clip, and this one is a bit different. Whereas in the first clip I was picking up the camera and showing different angles, in this one I was focused on one thing and one thing only... getting off. It's not My best produced or most flattering clip. These are just raw moments with the camera left running of Me using the vibrator on Myself while reverse facesitting, and getting off not once, but TWICE (I'm a greedy bitch sometimes). You can hear My slave's groans as I shift My weight trying to reach climax. I'm putting all kinds of awkward pressure on his nose as I shift around and I don't care. He can't move an inch and has no choice but to witness Me enjoying exactly what he can't have, up close and personal, all while he remains stuck in a bondage sack and in chastity, locked in the smotherbench and smotherbox. When I've finally enjoyed enough pleasure, had a few explosive orgasms and am done grinding them into his face, I cover his face right back up with the towel and leave him that way for later use.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1900
    File Size : 534 MB
    Runtime : 14 min 13 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/152f63a8c0f15/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1900.mp4

18. caramel

[​IMG]

Orgasms on My Smotherbench

Here's the long awaited sequel to My first smotherbench clip, and this one is a bit different. Whereas in the first clip I was picking up the camera and showing different angles, in this one I was focused on one thing and one thing only... getting off. It's not My best produced or most flattering clip. These are just raw moments with the camera left running of Me using the vibrator on Myself while reverse facesitting, and getting off not once, but TWICE (I'm a greedy bitch sometimes). You can hear My slave's groans as I shift My weight trying to reach climax. I'm putting all kinds of awkward pressure on his nose as I shift around and I don't care. He can't move an inch and has no choice but to witness Me enjoying exactly what he can't have, up close and personal, all while he remains stuck in a bondage sack and in chastity, locked in the smotherbench and smotherbox. When I've finally enjoyed enough pleasure, had a few explosive orgasms and am done grinding them into his face, I cover his face right back up with the towel and leave him that way for later use.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1900
    File Size : 534 MB
    Runtime : 14 min 13 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/152f63a8c0f15/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1900.mp4

19. caramel

[​IMG]

Hot Face-Sitting

Mistress Krystal, the blonde, sexy Lady from Romania likes to play with her Slave. Today she is playing with his nipples and of course she loves to tease that guy with her amazing butt. Maybe she?s in the mood today to sit with this perfect butt on his face? Maybe he will smell her pussy today?

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1901
    File Size : 320 MB
    Runtime : 10 min 48 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/ec356408c9fff/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1901.mp4

20. caramel

[​IMG]

Hot Face-Sitting

Mistress Krystal, the blonde, sexy Lady from Romania likes to play with her Slave. Today she is playing with his nipples and of course she loves to tease that guy with her amazing butt. Maybe she?s in the mood today to sit with this perfect butt on his face? Maybe he will smell her pussy today?

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1901
    File Size : 320 MB
    Runtime : 10 min 48 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/ec356408c9fff/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1901.mp4

21. caramel

[​IMG]

What's For Dinner

Lolli has got a very appetising dish for Edward when he asks her what's for dinner - it's her ass! She facesits him mercilessly on the coffee table! Lolli's butt looks awesome in her thong and she really gives Edward a textbook smothering with it!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1902
    File Size : 442 MB
    Runtime : 19 min 26 s

Preview:

[​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/9d7a6150e39df/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1902.mp4

22. caramel

[​IMG]

What's For Dinner

Lolli has got a very appetising dish for Edward when he asks her what's for dinner - it's her ass! She facesits him mercilessly on the coffee table! Lolli's butt looks awesome in her thong and she really gives Edward a textbook smothering with it!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1902
    File Size : 442 MB
    Runtime : 19 min 26 s

Preview:

[​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/9d7a6150e39df/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1902.mp4

23. caramel

[​IMG]

Big Sniffs Only - Smother Only

My slaves face meets my ass once again for a night of gaming and ignoring. After a long day of volleyball at the beach and an intense session at the gym my ass was very sweaty and smelly, and I LOVE torturing him with it. Strapped down tightly in the smotherbench, COMPLETELY immobilized and unable to move his face to escape my ass. He is helpless & at my mercy, which I have none of. "Take a deep breath BITCH" .. I ordered him, spreading my lips apart, cramming his nose deep in my pussy. Haha. Perfect seal.. I kept him on edge, allowing only ONE or TWO short breaths before slamming my pussy back onto his nose.. his face turned beat red as he struggled to breathe.. with each smother only getting longer and longer until I think he's reached his limit. I wanted him to be out of breath before turning around to play on his xbox with his nose stuffed tight against my ass. Having his mouth sealed by pussy he has no choice but to breathe heavily from his nose. Making sure he gets nothing but ass air, I kept his face in my crack with JUST enough room to barely breathe. I wanted to hear and feel each breath he took as his nose sucked against my butthole for air.. when I would allow it that is. Game after game I played with him struggling to suck air from my ass when he wasn't being smothered.. He's been pissing me off alot lately so I couldn't help but to enjoy making him suffer & panic. Thats what happens when your an ass, bitch. You get to be my ASS BITCH!! Lucky for me since I enjoy his suffering, he always forgets that;).. Good.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1903
    File Size : 252 MB
    Runtime : 24 min 28 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/67f089a524417/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1903.mp4

24. caramel

[​IMG]

Big Sniffs Only - Smother Only

My slaves face meets my ass once again for a night of gaming and ignoring. After a long day of volleyball at the beach and an intense session at the gym my ass was very sweaty and smelly, and I LOVE torturing him with it. Strapped down tightly in the smotherbench, COMPLETELY immobilized and unable to move his face to escape my ass. He is helpless & at my mercy, which I have none of. "Take a deep breath BITCH" .. I ordered him, spreading my lips apart, cramming his nose deep in my pussy. Haha. Perfect seal.. I kept him on edge, allowing only ONE or TWO short breaths before slamming my pussy back onto his nose.. his face turned beat red as he struggled to breathe.. with each smother only getting longer and longer until I think he's reached his limit. I wanted him to be out of breath before turning around to play on his xbox with his nose stuffed tight against my ass. Having his mouth sealed by pussy he has no choice but to breathe heavily from his nose. Making sure he gets nothing but ass air, I kept his face in my crack with JUST enough room to barely breathe. I wanted to hear and feel each breath he took as his nose sucked against my butthole for air.. when I would allow it that is. Game after game I played with him struggling to suck air from my ass when he wasn't being smothered.. He's been pissing me off alot lately so I couldn't help but to enjoy making him suffer & panic. Thats what happens when your an ass, bitch. You get to be my ASS BITCH!! Lucky for me since I enjoy his suffering, he always forgets that;).. Good.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1903
    File Size : 252 MB
    Runtime : 24 min 28 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/67f089a524417/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1903.mp4

25. caramel

[​IMG]

A New Face

Nikki is trying out a new face seat in this week's video and she makes sure she gives him a thorough road test in her cute pink wicked weasel bikini. She facesits him in all different positions on the bed, with lots of bouncing on the nice springy mattress.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1904
    File Size : 472 MB
    Runtime : 20 min 47 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/6de9f587b6dee/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1904.mp4

26. caramel

[​IMG]

A New Face

Nikki is trying out a new face seat in this week's video and she makes sure she gives him a thorough road test in her cute pink wicked weasel bikini. She facesits him in all different positions on the bed, with lots of bouncing on the nice springy mattress.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1904
    File Size : 472 MB
    Runtime : 20 min 47 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/6de9f587b6dee/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1904.mp4

27. caramel

[​IMG]

Ass Investment: Smothering Brother For All His Credit Cards

"So, I'm going out tonight and I have no cash and nothing to wear, which means it's time to hit up the bank (aka My Brother). Haha. He has like an addiction to my ass, so it's kind of my way to get anything out of him. He tells me he lost all his cash at the casino last night, but he does have credit cards...which is even better with those high limits! So, sweet! He doesn't give in right away, so it's time to show him my ASSets. ;)

I lift my skirt and wiggle my butt till he gives in and hands over a card. He just can't resist my juicy ass. Unfortunately this card has only a $100 limit. Lame! I lay his pretty little head down and decide to work my magic from another angle...on his face! I twerk and wiggle my ass all over his face and he hands over card after card after card just to spend more time beneath me. Works like a charm! BUT...once I get his last card (now having about 20k to spend), I tell him that I actually have to put him to sleep... I'm kind of grounded and don't want him blabbing to Mom before I leave the house. Haha. Time to shop till I DROP...my big ass on your face!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1905
    File Size : 239 MB
    Runtime : 10 min 37 s

Preview:

[​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/ed1fe49a9d6f0/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1905.mp4

28. caramel

[​IMG]

Ass Investment: Smothering Brother For All His Credit Cards

"So, I'm going out tonight and I have no cash and nothing to wear, which means it's time to hit up the bank (aka My Brother). Haha. He has like an addiction to my ass, so it's kind of my way to get anything out of him. He tells me he lost all his cash at the casino last night, but he does have credit cards...which is even better with those high limits! So, sweet! He doesn't give in right away, so it's time to show him my ASSets. ;)

I lift my skirt and wiggle my butt till he gives in and hands over a card. He just can't resist my juicy ass. Unfortunately this card has only a $100 limit. Lame! I lay his pretty little head down and decide to work my magic from another angle...on his face! I twerk and wiggle my ass all over his face and he hands over card after card after card just to spend more time beneath me. Works like a charm! BUT...once I get his last card (now having about 20k to spend), I tell him that I actually have to put him to sleep... I'm kind of grounded and don't want him blabbing to Mom before I leave the house. Haha. Time to shop till I DROP...my big ass on your face!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1905
    File Size : 239 MB
    Runtime : 10 min 37 s

Preview:

[​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/ed1fe49a9d6f0/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1905.mp4

29. caramel

[​IMG]

Her Precious Husband

Liza comes home to find her 'precious' husband Merv in his rightful place - doing the housework like a good cuckold. She is in a very good mood as she's just been with one of her lovers, and she wants to share her excitement with her poor spouse, reminding him that he is only there to earn money and serve her and that she has other men to fuck her. Liza is still really turned on from her encounter and has a good wriggle about on Merv's face as she smothers him and makes him smell her pussy and ass in her sexy lingerie.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1906
    File Size : 462 MB
    Runtime : 20 min 17 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/81d36c9fe1c8c/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1906.mp4

30. caramel

[​IMG]

Her Precious Husband

Liza comes home to find her 'precious' husband Merv in his rightful place - doing the housework like a good cuckold. She is in a very good mood as she's just been with one of her lovers, and she wants to share her excitement with her poor spouse, reminding him that he is only there to earn money and serve her and that she has other men to fuck her. Liza is still really turned on from her encounter and has a good wriggle about on Merv's face as she smothers him and makes him smell her pussy and ass in her sexy lingerie.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1906
    File Size : 462 MB
    Runtime : 20 min 17 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/81d36c9fe1c8c/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1906.mp4

31. caramel

32. caramel

[​IMG]

In Storage

Chloe has invited her friend Elle round and asks whether Elle has ever tried facesitting. Elle hasn't, so Chloe pulls out the convenient human chair she keeps stored in the wardrobe just in case! Her somewhat dazed-looking facecushion is shoved onto the bed where the girls have their fun with him, first taking it in turns to sit and smother him, then joining forces to crush him beneath their combined weights. What a sexy pair of ladies to have sat on your face. But Edward doesn't get the pleasure for too long before he's unceremoniously stashed back in the cupboard to wait for the next time his services are required!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1908
    File Size : 516 MB
    Runtime : 22 min 44 s

Preview:

[​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/9eec844721ea5/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1908.mp4

33. caramel

[​IMG]

Now You Are Mine! Part 1

Now you belong to me , slave! As my property I use you in the garden of my SM Studios Femdom Empire as a comfortable seat cushion with a nice glass of wine in the koi pond . To my personal pleasure your slap face serves as a cushion for my divine ass and as a shelf for my dirty feet , where you may smell !

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1909
    File Size : 177 MB
    Runtime : 5 min 47 s

Preview:

[​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/b664ec2fffdfc/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1909.mp4

34. caramel

[​IMG]

Smothered by cruelty

The elegantly beautiful Mistress Kennya is enticingly clothed in a long see through dress as She gazes down on one of Her loser slaves. Not only does She find him boring but his mere presence is a source of irritation for Her. He is totally mesmerised by Her aristocratic beauty and foolishly suggests that he would like to worship his amazing Goddess. She looks down on him disdainfully before dismissively mocking his pathetic cocklet, a worm like appendage that could never satisfy a sensual and powerful Goddess like Mistress Kennya. Annoyed and irritated by his pathetic whining voice She shuts him up by lowering Her shapely ass on to his ugly face. Even the noise of the idiots breathing annoys Her so that must be stopped also. And so by the simple process of covering his face with Her divine ass She has deprived him of all his senses and eliminated the source of annoyance. Trapped between Her heavenly thighs he cannot see, he cannot breathe, he cannot smell, he cannot taste and he cannot hear a single thing except his Mistress.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1910
    File Size : 48.9 MB
    Runtime : 7 min 9 s

Preview:

[​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/8ec2ea4fb689e/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1910.mp4

35. caramel

[​IMG]

Busted and Teased by Lily Lane

Lily Lane is in the kitchen looking hot as fuck in some Gymshark leggings and a tank top. When her boyfriend walks in, she knees him in the nuts.
    "I'm going to keep breaking your balls until you let me lock you up in chastity �
    Lance really doesn't want to get locked up in chastity while she goes out and fucks other dudes, but she's pretty clear that she's just going to keep kicking, kneeing and crushing his nuts under her feet until he agrees�
    She even gives him incentive and puts his hands on her huge perfect tits in between the abuse until he finally agrees to let her lock up his dick.
    Now that Lily convinced her boyfriend to lock up his cock in chastity (by kicking and kneeing his balls in) she wants to have some fun with him. She teases him relentlessly with her tits, ass and feet. She makes him lick her stinky bare feet, worship her big perfect tits, buries his face in her crotch and then gets excited and crushes him with a scissor hold while his face is in her ass. She loves this new dynamic of their relationship.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1911
    File Size : 458 MB
    Runtime : 13 min 46 s

Preview:

[​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/e0d5a190929b4/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1911.mp4