Brutal Facesitting / Smothering Domination Videos

Discussion in 'Face and Body Sitting, Smothering' started by caramel, Sep 22, 2016.

1. caramel

caramel Well-Known Member

2. caramel

[​IMG]

Alexa- Yoga Pant smother

I have on some tight new yoga pants and they look so good on my big butt. I called my smother toy over to test them out and set him to lay out on the floor on my yoga mat. I straddled over his face and smothered him, ignoring all of the struggles he makes while being smothered deeply underneath me. My ass is all over his face

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1933
    File Size : 406 MB
    Runtime : 10 min 38 s
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Format video: MP4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/7fe3791dc84d2/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1933.mp4

3. caramel

[​IMG]

The slave's salary (Giantess) Pt 1 + pt 2

This is the full (part 1 + part 2) version of the clip "THE SLAVE'S SALARY (GIANTESS)" starring ERIKA, the french Giantess.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1934
    File Size : 74.7 MB
    Runtime : 8 min 19 s
    Resolution : 720x480

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/90b9d93e3a0f8/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1934.mp4

4. caramel

[​IMG]

In Ariana's Couch

The beautiful 19 year old Mistress Ariana has an ass made for facesitting and a slave's head trapped in between her couch cushions waiting to be sat on! Mistress Ariana immediately plants her luscious boooty right on the slave's face and makes herself comfortable. Ariana may be new to facesitting, but she already loves feeling her slave's face smothering underneath her. Ariana leans back and starts rubbing and grinding against the slave's nose. "How are you feeling down there? That's what I would ask if you weren't just furnitre" she says to her slave. She keeps the slave's face buried in her amazing ass the whole time, never letting him out from underneath he while sitting forward and reverse on his face. Eventually after rubbing herself against the slave for awhile, Mistress Ariana decides to lay down and get a little rest on her favorite couch. Swallowing up the slave's face with her ass once again she settles in for a nice, long nap!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1935
    File Size : 580 MB
    Runtime : 13 min 19 s
    Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/16f229172294e/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1935.mp4

5. caramel

[​IMG]

NATALYA - SMELL FARTS UNDER MY OILED ASS

I look super-cute in my thong backed bikini. I oil my ass up so that it's nice and shiny. My slave gets weak for my oiled-up ass. It's so easy to coerce him with my perfect body. I'm going to really nail him with some smelly farts. He's such a slave for my beauty, he's totally addicted to everything about me. I can keep him under my control with even the smell of my ass. That's how perfect I am. Even my farts are perfect. I've got him restrained good and tight. I smother him so that he can only breathe my ass air. My beautiful ass completely owns this slave. He's happy to suffer underneath me, taking in all my smells. I make him open his mouth and eat my farts. What a loser. He's so obsessed with me, he doesn't even seem to notice how totally humiliating it is to be forced to eat farts. LOL. When I'm done farting, I sit full-weight on his face until he goes limp. Hot girls really can get away with doing whatever we want to losers.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1936
    File Size : 410 MB
    Runtime : 7 min 45 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/b98b625c51ce5/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1936.mp4

6. caramel

[​IMG]

The Gift

It's Chloe's birthday and Nikki has left her a special gift bound to the facesitting bench with pretty red ribbons - it's a lovely, comfortable, well trained human chair! Chloe looks beautiful and effortlessly elegant as she uses her human chair for her entertainment, subjecting it to lots of long smothers and fullweight facesits.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1937
    File Size : 471 MB
    Runtime : 20 min 40 s
    Resolution : 1024x576

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/fe196df4d82c5/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1937.mp4

7. caramel

[​IMG]

Pleased with Her Pet

Mistress Katelyn Brooks and her new pet Cupcake Sinclair have both fully embraced their BDSM fantasies thanks to their group therapy sessions. Today is Cupcake's first day as Katelyn's stay at home, full time slave! To celebrate their first day together Katelyn has locked her new pet in the smotherbox, leaving Cupcake totally vulnerable to endless ass smothering! "Do you like your training so far?" Katelyn asks as she grinds her round ass into Cupcake's face. Katelyn loves hearing her pet gasp and beg for more each time she lifts up. "I bet you can't wait until I lift my dress huh? You'll be even deeper in my ass!" Katelyn thinks about all the ways she can use her new slave as furniture in her daily life; while she works, watches movies, or like now just for fun! "Pretty please smother me with your big mmpph" Cupcake starts to say as Katelyn lifts up her tight dress, but she's cut off as Katelyn lowers her ass down. "Let's seal your face in my ass," Katelyn says as she starts counting slowly to see how long her new pet can last beneath her. Katelyn's ass looks absolutely amazing as she squeezes and jiggles it on Cupcake's face! The more Katelyn sits the more she feeling of her pet squirming and gasping for air between her luscious ass cheeks. Katelyn has no intention of letting Cupcake out of this smotherbox any time soon, in fact for their first day together she'll be leaving her pet locked in place all day long! Don't forget to check out the previous clip in this series: Fetish Therapy: Feel the Connection Mistress Katelyn Brooks, Submissive Cupcake Sinclair, Smother Box, Facesitting, Ass Smother

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1938
    File Size : 929 MB
    Runtime : 15 min 37 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/0ee82c995bbcc/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1938.mp4

8. caramel

[​IMG]

Endurance is Important

Domina Helena believes that endurance is important, which is why she puts so much effort into working out and staying in shape, but endurance is also important for smother slaves! That's why every day after Helena finishes working out she likes to come straight home to sit on her slave's face, smothering him with her still sweaty ass over and over to increase his lung capacity. Helena graciously spreads her cheeks when she sits, making sure to get her slave's nose as deep into her sweaty crack as possible! The slave's head is positioned high up inside the smotherbox, leaving his face well above the seat line ensuring that he feels Helena's weight as she sits and is truly smothered each time. Helena changes positions every few minutes, alternating between forward, reverse, and side saddle sitting. "You like that wet feeling?" she asks as she buries his face beneath her again. After about 7 minutes Helena strips off her sweaty leggings and buries the slave again beneath her small, sweaty panties. "Pretty stinky in there huh?" After another 7 minutes Helena decides to remove her sweaty shoes and give the slave a taste of sweaty foot smothering! At times she stands over the slave, pushing one foot down firmly over his nose and mouth. Other times she takes a seat on his chest and uses both of her sweaty feet to smothering her slave. For the last 7 minutes she mixes it up between foot and ass smothering. When she has had enough she decides to leave the slave trapped in the smotherbox until after her next work out and smother session (she promises to wear the same sweaty clothes tomorrow to make things extra fun)!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1939
    File Size : 1.23 GB
    Runtime : 22 min 37 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/0a8e7813db1d9/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1939.mp4

9. caramel

[​IMG]

Double Trouble

Skimpily dressed in shiny black PVC, smother dommes Chloe and Nikki make use of their bound young slave's face. He's chained securely to the smother bench and subjected to half an hour of non-stop intense double facesitting until the girls are happy he's endured enough smothering and face crushing. The girls don't go easy on their slave and make sure he endures plenty of prolonged smothers and double fullweight facesitting before they are finally satisfied!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1940
    File Size : 708 MB
    Runtime : 31 min 0 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/d501ea9b48064/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1940.mp4

10. caramel

[​IMG]

Goddess Carina Garane Destroys Yago Face Pt.2

Sexy Mistress Carina Garane rubs her asshole all over Yago face and the poor boy smells it very hard and shoves his nose inside the Domme tight ass.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1941
    File Size : 447 MB
    Runtime : 10 min 15 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/90e1f56201711/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1941.mp4

11. caramel

[​IMG]

Teacher Treats Her Principal Like Garbage

Sexy school teacher Miss Lily has blackmailed her principal (Imagine What The School Board And Your Wife Would Think) and now he has to come to her place whenever she likes and do as she demands. She's sitting on his chest and comments that others at school wonder what she has on him as she gets away with treating him like trash. "The more I invite him over the more dirt I have on him", she laughs. Lily now moves back plunking her ass right on his face. She butt slams him several times and calls him nasty names before sitting down and covering his mouth and nose completely. Her ass just looks amazing as always.

She moves into reverse position and while he fights for air she says that she thinks he really likes it even though he does seem to put up a fuss. She calls him a slave and says that she thinks it's time for a raise at work and he puts up no fight and agrees to make it happen. Lily sits full weight and does gentle bounces so he is completely sealed. She does not get up even as he starts to kick for air. He reaches up with his hands and kicks his legs after over a minute and a half without breathing but still she keeps her place firmly on his ass. When she does get up he gasps desperately for air, but not satisfied that he is still breathing she sits down again, this time for good. "What a loser" she says shaking her head.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1942
    File Size : 491 MB
    Runtime : 6 min 42 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/29760e2fd29a9/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1942.mp4

12. caramel

[​IMG]

You Want This Ass?!!!

He wants to stare at my ass and objectify me, ok that's fine...he'll get this ass. He'll get all of my ass, all over his face. He can try to breathe, but it's futile. Sorry, but loser perverts get nothing!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1943
    File Size : 88.2 MB
    Runtime : 5 min 34 s
    Resolution : 720x404

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/74b58aaf6fbaf/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1943.mp4

13. caramel

[​IMG]

Mariah - Spoiled Princess a Frapp in Cute Shorts while FaceSititng Loser

Mariah facesits a loser on the hard tile floor while drinking a refreshing frappe. The loser cannot breathe under the Princess� ass, but she does not care. She shops on her smartphone and enjoys her blended coffee treat. Mariah snaps a few selfies. She is a happy Princess with the loser suffering underneath her. She fills up her online cart with things she wants. Mariah gets mad when the loser taps for a breath. He�s breaking her concentration. She�s trying to buy things she wants! Mariah finally gets her cart nice and full of several items. In two easy clicks, she�s bought it all with the loser�s credit card. Thanks, loser!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1944
    File Size : 527 MB
    Runtime : 6 min 55 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/3614288012479/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1944.mp4

14. caramel

[​IMG]

Gentle Motivation

Amy gives Edward some "gentle motivation" to help him to remember to do his chores in a timely manner in future. He is pinned to the bed and smothered by his girlfriend, who looks awesome in her posh frock and leopard print thong as she sits hard on his face.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1945
    File Size : 454 MB
    Runtime : 19 min 57 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/b4049d3fd5a07/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1945.mp4

15. caramel

[​IMG]

Sneaky Snapper!

It is a warm Summers day and I am relaxing, having a drink and reading a book on the terrace when I notice that my new neighbour is taking sneaky photos of my ass on his camera phone. There is only one appropriate course of action - I drag him onto my terrace to give him a closer look! I give my pervy neighbour some lovely prolonged smothers and hard facesits under my blue bikini bottoms, to ensure that he behaves in a more gentlemanly and honourable way in future!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1946
    File Size : 182 MB
    Runtime : 32 min 27 s
    Resolution : 720x576

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/1655cdf35cc50/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1946.mp4

16. caramel

[​IMG]

The Key

Edward has cunningly hidden Tiffany's keys in the hope that it will stop her from going out on the town, and she will stay home and spend some quality time with him instead... Sadly for Edward, Tiffany will do ANYTHING to find out where her keys are, including pinning him to the hard cold bathroom floor and sitting on his face! It's only a matter of time before Tiffany's hard fullweight facesitting and smothering will convince Edward to return her keys and let her get on with her evening!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1947
    File Size : 457 MB
    Runtime : 20 min 6 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/d7e43db7cc432/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1947.mp4

17. caramel

18. caramel

[​IMG]

Smothering For Goodness Sake

Hannah the villain and her side kick dummy break into a house and they are there to try and find stuff that is valuable. Carmen the superheroine is there to stop them. Hannah and Carmen both get in a few belly punches and good hits in, until Carmen gets Hannah down first. Carmen�s weakening defense is to sit on Hannah�s face and smother her. Hannah becomes to weak to really fight back, Carmen sits on her face one last time to make her pass out. Meanwhile the dummy has been hiding in another room. Carmen is not the dummy and she knew this. As she walks into the room where he is "hiding" she fights him and knocks him down to the bed. Carmen quickly finishes him the same way Hannah got knocked out. Carmen is the victorious one and she calls the cops to make sure they pick up the villains.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1949
    File Size : 1.30 GB
    Runtime : 18 min 9 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/0df0b31f99b4d/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1949.mp4

19. caramel

[​IMG]

MISTRESS HOLLY KANE

Holly Kane in red. She is looking at her slave as on some tool that she will use for her enjoyment. She sits down on his face and tightly presses her pussy to his lips. It is really difficult to breathe for slave from that the Mistress sits so tightly on his face. After that she lies down on her back and already in a relaxed state continues taking caresses from her slave. At the end she pleasures the long-awaited orgasm.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1950
    File Size : 395 MB
    Runtime : 15 min 3 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/efa1c3357bfc7/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1950.mp4

20. caramel

[​IMG]

MISTRESS NIKKI HAZE

This young Mistress knows how much her slave loves marveling at her pussy. He is probably even dreaming about sticking his filthy cock into it one day but� Ain�t gonna happen! The closest he gets to her majestic pink flower is during their facesitting sessions and you know what? The bossy beauty always makes sure he doesn�t enjoy them at all!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1951
    File Size : 479 MB
    Runtime : 18 min 13 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/156e082a0617e/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1951.mp4