Caned Whipped Slaves

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by electro, Jan 10, 2016.

1. electro

electro Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Scratched slave

Filesize: 440 MB
    Duration: 00:15:47
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3706 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Genre: Caning, Whipping, Spanking, Flogging, Corporal Punishment, Femdom

Download: Depfile.com

WHS_ScratchedSlave.part1.rar
    WHS_ScratchedSlave.part2.rar

2. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shoe sniffer

Filesize: 460 MB
    Duration: 00:15:20
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3996 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

WHS_ShoeSniffer.part1.rar
    WHS_ShoeSniffer.part2.rar

3. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Empress Jennifer - Slavery Begins Today

(This is a special series of clips where I have taken it upon Myself to personally train My own video slaves for My own self-interest. The transformation is truly amazing.. Something you can expect if interested in being My slave. Enjoy)

To train a slave, there are many considerations to examine. One being: can the slave be broken of his old ways to learn new behaviors suitable for serving Me? In this series, we kick off a new focus of Mine as a Femdom and new direction of the site. The truth is, It hasn't been easy finding slaves that meet My expectations. So I have decided to train a new crop from scratch. Now, you may witness the transformation of ordinary men, turning into worthy slaves of Empress Jennifer. I'm allowing you clip by clip, to watch Me teach and train My new slaves to shake off their corrupt past, to be reborn as better beings who act with purpose. In this clip, I begin with training My slave the true nature of proper worship; how to sing and pray to his Goddess; his Empress. Make sure you're checking daily, as you will see My slave's progress and how it is progresses accordingly to My master plan.

Your EMPRESS. xoxo

Filesize: 669 MB
    Duration: 00:09:06
    Resolution: 852x480
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 164 kb/s

WHS_SlaveryBeginsToday.part1.rar
    WHS_SlaveryBeginsToday.part2.rar

4. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Sephora - EXTREME WHIPPING

Under the swimming pool, there's a basement, not finished yet but it will be finished in a few weeks. You come in through a hole in the wall, and then, you find a corridor that leads to an underground cell where Mistress Sephora locks her white slave at night. During the day, the Ebony Goddess get him out for her daily SM sessions: ballbusting, strapon, foot worship, it depends on how she feels but today she needs to flog Bob.

The whip: 1.50 meters (4.92 inches), real leather, the kind of accessory you like to feel on your skin, the kind of instrument able to satisfy Sephora's vices and fantasies.

The sub: 1.96 meters (6.43 inches), white but sunburnt, completely addicted to Ebony Girls, a good masochistic bitch, and money-slave.

Masochists, don't look any further, this movie is for you, the story of a white whore whipped without limit..

Filesize: 999 MB
    Duration: 00:14:21
    Video: WMV, 25.000 FPS, 10000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

WHS_SophoraExtremeWhipping.part1.rar
    WHS_SophoraExtremeWhipping.part2.rar

5. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kasey Storm - A cruel and violent storm.

Goddess Storm is at her sadistic best, as she relentlessly beats down her helpless slave with one of her fierce leather bull whips. With each agonizing blow, she tears the baby soft flesh from his back, leaving him welted and lacerated. He can scream all he wants, but Goddess Storm is indifferent to his pleas. Her only desire is to make this worm suffer beneath her vicious whip.

Occasionally, Goddess allows her pet the pleasure of her touch as she moves in close to her victim running her long nails across his back and chest, leaning in just close enough for him to smell her bewitching scent. But its only a momentary reprieve, as Goddess lulls her slave into a false sense of comfort, and then immediately takes away his pleasure and resumes her whip assault. Its a delicious game of cat and mouse, and Goddess Storm always wins.

Filesize: 58.8 MB
    Duration: 00:07:17
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 994 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

WHS_StormACruelViolentStorm.rar

6. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kasey Storm - Whipped and clawed

Starring Goddess Storm

With her slave helplessly bound and at her disposal, Goddess Storm uses one of her most prized weapons, a 4 foot leather snake whip, to keep him hanging on the edge between pleasure and pain. Strike after agonizing strike, her whip tears at the baby soft flesh on his ass and back, leaving him welted, bruised and lacerated in mere seconds.

In between her whip strikes, Storm uses her long, razor sharp finger nails to inflict both ecstacy and agony. With just the proper amount of pressure, her long talons dig deep into the flesh, causing nearly as much pain as her dreaded whip. With a softer and more tender caress, her nails brushed across his already enflamed back have him purring in pure pleasure, like a kitty cat.

Goddess Storm holds the balance of power in both hands, alternating between her vicious whip and her switch blade like claws. Which will come next? The whip? The sexy touch? Or the touch of her nails ripping him apart? He will simply have to wait and see.

Filesize: 58.7 MB
    Duration: 00:07:06
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 1019 kb/s

WHS_StormWhippedClawed.rar

7. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Katie and Kaska

Filesize: 252 MB
    Duration: 00:06:43
    Video: MP4, 60.000 FPS, 5155 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 90.8 kb/s

WHS_StrictlandKatieandKaska.rar

8. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Strict miss - Caning

Filesize: 247 MB
    Duration: 00:08:25
    Video: MP4, 60.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 101 kb/s

WHS_StrictmissCaning.rar

9. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Summer - Whipping Slave`s Naked Ass While He Keeps Count!

One of the benefits of having an off-road vehicle is the ability to torment her slaves in remote locations. In this clip, Mistress Summer leads a slave by his collar from her SUV to a wooded area she`s found. After walking some distance, they wind up in an abandoned brick building that`s creepiness adds to her slave`s fear. This far from civilization, will anyone be able to hear his screams? He wonders this as she binds his hands together, then begins to whip him while making him count each lash. Disappointed in the pain she`s inflicting and feeling it`s just not enough, she pauses to strip him naked before resuming his punishment. She strikes his bare flesh with a variety of items, each one more brutal than the next! He`s definitely feeling the pain now, and his agony paints a huge smile on her face. He continues to keep count as she abuses his ass until it`s covered in welts, then she spits on him in disgust!

Filesize: 664 MB
    Duration: 00:16:24
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 5493 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

WHS_SummerWhippingSlavesNakedAssWhileHeKeepsCount.part1.rar
    WHS_SummerWhippingSlavesNakedAssWhileHeKeepsCount.part2.rar

10. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cybill Troy & Mistress Tangent - Caned Without Mercy

My gorgeous sadistic counterpart Mistress Tangent and I take our slave up on his plea to do absolutely anything for us to end his vicious whipping (Whipped to Hell) but locking him into the stock and tying his swollen balls to the floor while shredding his already whiplashed ass with our canes. When he can barely stand from the pain, we just hold him up by the rope attached to his aching testicles.

Filesize: 238 MB
    Duration: 00:16:29
    Resolution: 720x406
    Video: FLV, 29.970 FPS,
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels,

WHS_TangentCanedWithoutMercy.rar

11. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cybill Troy & Mistress Tangent - Whipped to Hell

Cybill Troy and Mistress Tangent team up to break their slave with their single tails. The sadistic rubber Dommes lash the flesh from their slave's back, whipping him without mercy. No matter how desperately he begs for the severe torment to stop, they just laugh at his pathetic pleas and continue their whip assault, leaving him shredded and their marked bitch for life.

Filesize: 155 MB
    Duration: 00:12:45
    Resolution: 720x406
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 1615 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 159 kb/s

WHS_TangentWhippedToHell.rar

12. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Sapphire Steele - A Taste Of Sapphire's Cane

Today I have a session with one of my pain sluts. He hasn't been in to see me in 6 months and so today I am going to remind him why he should never wait that long to see me. I strap him down to my spanking bench with his ass in the air and I start off with my new toy, which is called "The Duster". It is very stingy and very thuddy, and great to warm up my slave's skin before I really lay into him. Next I give him a good hard caning. It's going to be a long day for this slave as I have many more implements I want to use on him today.

Filesize: 191 MB
    Duration: 00:08:36
    Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 3000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

WHS_TasteOfSapphiresCane.rar

13. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Amadahy - Toilet Slave Whipped for Cause (Part 1)

In the first part of this clip, Amadahy punishes her toilet slave. The punishment is because the slave could not swallow every drop without gagging. It will be beaten until it accepts the existence Amadahy has chosen for it. She begins the heavy beating with a flogger, followed by a single tail. The slave cries out, so she gags it. The beating is very intense. The slave falls on the ground and cowers. It trembles in fear and pain. Amadahy lashes the slave until it is silent and motionless. The slave sees darkness as the scene fades out.

Filesize: 762 MB
    Duration: 00:10:17
    Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 9614 kb/s

WHS_ToiletSlaveWhippedforCause1.part1.rar
    WHS_ToiletSlaveWhippedforCause1.part2.rar

14. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Amadahy - Toilet Slave Whipped for Cause (Part 2)

In part two of this clip, Amadahy makes her slave stand once more so she can continue the beating. The slave falls and fades under the extreme lashing. Again, she makes it rise. Amadahy beats the slave until its skin opens. She shows no mercy. The slave cannot escape the whipping it has earned through its disobedience. When Amadahy feels that the slave has broken beneath the whip, she commands it to worship her boots. The slave does as it is told. She has it stand and examines the marks she has made. Amadahy tests the slave by sending it into the bathroom to see if it can now swallow without gagging. If it gags this time, the beating will continue even harder. It better prove its obedience and swallow it all.

Filesize: 829 MB
    Duration: 00:11:14
    Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 9578 kb/s

WHS_ToiletSlaveWhippedforCause2.part1.rar
    WHS_ToiletSlaveWhippedforCause2.part2.rar

15. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Leya Falcon - Princess Leya likes to show her artistic talent by using the male as her canvas. That way with her whip she can paint whatever she wants on his white skin. In this case it looks like she has painted a wonderful tree of red on his back, how cute! She certainly does love to paint with her whip.

Filesize: 665 MB
    Duration: 00:03:35
    Video: MP4, 59.940 FPS, 25.7 Mb/s

WHS_TreeMarksLeyaFalcon].part1.rar
    WHS_TreeMarksLeyaFalcon].part2.rar

16. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Kaina - Unexpected encounter

We are never wary enough of unexpected encounter in the forest ; Dan is going for a walk on the forest road when he suddenly finds himself face to face a latex doll : "hey Mister, do you want to spend some time with me?", hmmmm how could he resist? The girls is superb, the place is quiet and bucolic, let's go for a trip to paradise! Dan follows the girl in the undergrowth but he won't take long to realize that the whore is not the one that he believed.

Filesize: 330 MB
    Duration: 00:08:52
    Video: WMV, 50.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

WHS_UnexpectedEncounter.rar

17. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Whip Melody with Miss Vera Lamarr

Miss Vera thoroughly dominates her bound slave. She has him in expert rope bondage and administers shocks to his balls and whips to his body. His legs are held wide apart and She has access to everything. Her beautiful raven black hair shimmers as She laughs when he cries out. She is a professional Dominatrix and it shows.

Filesize: 584 MB
    Duration: 00:17:41
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 4400 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 196 kb/s

WHS_VeraWhipMelody.part1.rar
    WHS_VeraWhipMelody.part2.rar

18. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kylie Rogue & Veronica Cohen - Brutally Caning Your Ass

Stuffing their slave in a straitjacket and tying him to their favorite pully system, Veronica Cohen and Kylie Rogue pull out their canes and tug on the rope attached to their bitch's filth sacks, enjoying his helplessness. He won't be able to wriggle around too much this way as they mark his ass up! Within seconds, his ass is red and swollen from Veronica's expert caning. Cruel and methodical she steadily delivers punishing blows to his pathetic ass. Kylie wildly adds to the markings on his leathery ass and screams at him for daring to tuck in his ass! So that he has nowhere to lean to they take turns brutally swinging. His caning only growing more merciless from the Mistresses taking their enjoyment out of his swollen ass.

Filesize: 554 MB
    Duration: 00:09:33
    Video: MP4, 29.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

WHS_VeronicaKylieBrutallyCaningYourAss.part1.rar
    WHS_VeronicaKylieBrutallyCaningYourAss.part2.rar

19. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Anette - Violent Punishments 1-3

1) Mistress Anette brutally punishes her slave with a cane. He is laying before her helpless, naked, on his belly and the corset wearing Mistress Anette mercilessly strokes his vulnerable ass. Her strong hits makes him scream and moan from pain, there is nothing he can do against the abuse.
    2) Anette wasn't satisfied with the results of the first punishment. The slave was tired and his ass was sore, but she wanted more. She made him move the Andrew's cross from the wall to the floor and made him lay on it. She tied his hands and feet and she grabbed her fearful bullwhip and started to stroke his untouched back with it. Then she switched to the multy tail whip and continued the torture.
    3) Mistress Anette kneels before the tied up slave, she slowly attaches a wire and two metal clips to his cock and his balls. It makes him uncomfortable, but the worse is yet to come. She blindfolds him and the games begins. Anette randomly screws the knobs on her device, sending rushes of electricity into his lower parts, making him scream and thrash around violently.

Filesize: 918 MB
    Duration: 00:30:04
    Resolution: 852x480
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 4098 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 165 kb/s

WHS_ViolentPunishments13.part1.rar
    WHS_ViolentPunishments13.part2.rar

20. electro

[​IMG]