Cock Stomped Slaves | Femdom | Brutal Ballbusting

Discussion in 'Ballbusting & CBT' started by mobi660, Jul 8, 2016.

1. mobi660

mobi660 <font size="3"><b>VIP</b></font>

Chastity Misery
    [​IMG]
    Studio: FemdomEmpire
    Cast: Marley Brinx
    Genres: Femdom, Toys, Chastity, Stockings, Tease and Denial, Masturbation, Bondage
    Video language: English

30 days kept bound, helpless and completely denied in chastity is exactly what's in store for Mistress Marley's bitch. He has shown no restraint in controlling his horny desires and must be punished with a 30-day chastity torture treatment. Miss Marley isn't about to make it easy for him and uses a special toy and her sexual power to make his cock as miserable as possible.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 11:14
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9796kbps
    Audio: 307kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 831.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Chastity Misery

2. mobi660

Mistress Gaia Shades Of Blue
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Mistress Gaia
    Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Gagging

Today I'm feeling a little energetic. I have my slave on the floor and I have decided to use him for some exercise. I have his arms and wrists tightly bound, with his hands in leather mittens. I also bind his feet together, and attach them to the suspension cable. My bitch knows he's going to suffer, and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it. I pull him upside down with the suspension cable, and chain his arms to the wall. He is in a very stressful and painful position, and there's no way of escape. I also attach a very tight ball ring to his balls with a leash. He's beginning to whine a little and I pull tightly on the leash giving his balls a good tugging. I tell him that I want him to clean my beautiful shoes, and get him using his tongue. With some groaning, due to his painful position I decide to remove my shoes and shut him up by giving him some foot gagging. I shove my silky black stocking foot into his mouth and enjoy that gargling sound as he chokes. As he's beneath my trapez.

Duration: 14:13
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5148kbps
    Audio: 155kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 553.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Gaia Shades Of Blue

3. mobi660

House Of Sinn Miss Sarah Born to worship Her perfect feet
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Mistress Sarah
    Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Gagging

The story starts with a tiny hole on Miss Sarah's stockings through which the foot slave can better smell the enticing aroma of Her perfect feet and that harmless fantasy quickly degenerates in a frenzy of sniffing, touching, sole licking and toe sucking extravaganza. All while being encouraged to wank his dick in chastity so he can remember who he belongs to. As if he ever could forget he was born to serve and worship the feet of his Goddess...

Duration: 13:45
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7933kbps
    Audio: 128kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 812.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download House Of Sinn Miss Sarah Born to worship Her perfect feet

4. mobi660

Mistress Susi
    [​IMG]
    Studio: KinkyMistresses
    Cast: Mistress Susi
    Genres: Strapon, Femdom, Fetish, Latex

Anal fucked by Mistress Susi,... a to be fucked by this beautiful, kinky Lady. Watch this sexy Mistress in extreme tight and kinky latex outfit and a very long black strap-on.

Duration: 8:52
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1219kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 89.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Susi

5. mobi660

DaCada
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2019

Mistress Dacada suffocates her man and fucks him later with a strapon!

Duration: 30:26
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7584kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.7 GB
    [​IMG]

Download DaCada

6. mobi660

Mistress Lady Renee Bitch Boys Quick Fuck
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Lady Renee
    Genres: Femdom, Strapon

When I call a boy over for a 'quick fuck', it isn't for that boring style of 'quick fuck' that you might be thinking. When I have My bitch boy over for a 'quick fuck' it means I am going to stick My strap on cock in and out of his pussy hole until I am satisfied. I have tied up his useless little cock, making it a good handle for Me to grab as I slide My long black cock inside his boi-pussy. He is My bitch as I pound him from above, he is My bitch as I ride his face in a 69 position, making him lick My balls while I further his arse-hole with My dildos, he is My bitch as I make him work for My cock, him to ride it and impale himself on it while I take a seat, relax and enjoy the view.

Duration: 10:13
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 598.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Lady Renee Bitch Boys Quick Fuck

7. mobi660

Mistress Lady Renee Bench Fucked Bitch
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo

I see this slave arse in front of Me and I just need to ram My large strapon in that submissive hole. No matter how willing your slave hole opens up, I will force it wider while I ram deeper and deeper. No mercy for slave arse if you ask Me. I will take your owned hole hard and fast. it will know who it's Owner is. you will feel Me deep and hard in your arse. A slave like you has no choice but to undergo anal Domination by My heavy strap-on. you are just an anal fuckhole for Me that I will peg brutally. If you are a good submissive anal bitch you will be sucking that huge, used and dirty strap-on clean in the end. But don't worry, I will force you to be that submissive bitch.

Duration: 8:37
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps
    Audio: 261kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 325.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Lady Renee Bench Fucked Bitch

8. mobi660

Mistress Lady Renee Anal Chain Gang
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo, Pegging

Two prisoners in My slave labour camp have been caught slacking off one too many times. Prisoner 17146969 has been locked in chastity due to his masturbation obsession. The other, prisoner 12813606, has already been severely whipped and punished for not obeying orders correctly. As part of My ongoing prisoner re-conditioning regime, I summons them to the work hall for a humiliating lesson in anal submission. After a general inspection and verbal thrashing, I have the inmates on their knees for some anal-chain-gang-degradation. Cock gags are fitted to the mouths of the bitches. I make them take turns in fucking each other's slut cunts with their faces. My huge fucking strap-on finalises the anal domination of these two imprisoned slaves, they will never recover from the mental scars of being so anally humiliated and .

Duration: 10:50
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 479.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Lady Renee Anal Chain Gang

9. mobi660

Mistress Gaia Ballbusting Squad
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Femdom, Footjob, Milking, Ballbusting

The video begins with a shot of your feet as you walk towards the cock table, where a spy is imprisoned. You look at a sheet and reads it. "Well good" . and picks up a telephone "someone will have to reveal the code to me to log in. Coincidentally. they always send me when it comes to making someone talk: Allow me to introduce myself, I am Gaia, of the "Ballbusting Squad" and these are the tools I will use to make you talk ". You take off your shoes and and show the spy your wonderful feet. "Do you like them?", But the spy will not utter a word . then you will start to put pressure on his cock with your toes and showing the arches of your feet, alternating your feet and doing poses and bringing the spy to excitement "But yes you like them, your cock speaks for you! So, you can tell me the code now, while I show you the exciting side of my feet, or find the worst side the choice is yours . but I know from experience that you don't have much time available . my feet are irresistible. Yo.

Duration: 11:00
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6939kbps
    Audio: 154kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 572.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Gaia Ballbusting Squad

10. mobi660

Gynarchy Goddess Pinned in Place
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Gynarchy Goddess, Mistress Adreena Angela

Slave is hooded, gagged and stretched with his legs spread and bound to the frame of my bench with rope - pinned in place for the enjoyment of myself and the gorgeous Mistress Adreena Angela. Equipped with two black strap-on dildos, we will double team both of his holes - spitroasting him until we have had our fun and we grow bored of his moans and groans.

Duration: 17:03
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 390.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Gynarchy Goddess Pinned in Place

11. mobi660

Mistress Gaia Ass Fuck Rodeo
    [​IMG]

I'm going to enjoy a equestrian event, and I have three ponyboys to choose from. The one I picked is just ripe for fucking, the other one will be used as my step up. The third one will remain in his cage. However, he is anxious and neighs quite a bit to try to attract my attention. Not today.. I have made up my mind and have placed my little pony over the bench. I call my step up to crawl over, and make sure he remains in place throughout. My pony is wearing a bit and bridle with reigns attached, and I'll put them to good use to keep him in line. I'm wearing a large strapon for the event, and as I step up and take hold of my pony, he lets out a huge neigh of appreciation. What a blast as I line up his ass ready to receive hit huge treat. I quickly ram it home and begin to give him a good fucking. Pulling tightly on his reigns, and placing the bit into his mouth. He squeals as I penetrate more and more. However, it makes no difference as I make him suffer while I enjoy my ass fuck rode.

Duration: 8:36
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5149kbps
    Audio: 154kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 334.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Gaia Ass Fuck Rodeo

12. mobi660

Blown Out NutsBlown Out Nuts
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Annie Aurora
    Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, CBT, Bondage

No reward is ever as pleasurable is it sounds when you are an owned slave to strict German Mistress Annie Aurora. Her slaves must earn the right to orgasm even after they have already been blessed with the promise of a reward. If Mistress Annie's slave really wants to bust a nut he has to prove how badly he wants it by taking blow after blow to his precious balls.

Duration: 14:27
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9813kbps
    Audio: 306kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Blown Out NutsBlown Out Nuts

13. mobi660

ItaliĆ  Ass Wipe
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Valentina Nappi
    Genres: Femdom, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Worship, Electro Play, Chastity

Italian women's assholes just taste better don't they? This slave is an un-trained boy who needs to learn a valuable lesson in servitude. I am wearing a mouth watering butt cleavage skirt, I cannot wait to rub my asshole against his tongue and show him who is true master is. I have have him tongue fuck my hole and when he doesn't get deep enough I use the shock collar to punish him. I sit on his face and make him lick my asscrack like it is ice cream. -Mistress Valentina Nappi

Duration: 12:12
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9827kbps
    Audio: 116kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 888.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ItaliĆ  Ass Wipe

14. mobi660

Mistress Lady Renee Dildo And Strap-On Slut
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo

Usually I will bend My anal sluts over, lube My huge strap-on cock and fuck their boi-pussy from behind, but today I opt for a different position. I want to see this slut's eyes when I thrust My strap-on deep into his arse hole, I want to see his face when I take advantage of his spread legged position. This position also provides Me the perfect opportunity to hold and slap his rock hard slave dick whenever I feel like it. But to see his open suck hole, it's too much to resist shoving a second dildo down his throat and watch the tears stream from his eyes as I pound not only his arse, but is face aswell. This is a sling fuck My slut won't be forgetting in a hurry.

Duration: 8:38
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 503.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Lady Renee Dildo And Strap-On Slut

15. mobi660

Mistress Lady Renee Slave Punishment
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Femdom, Brutal, Whipping

I use My single tail whips to exact a cruel punishment on this chained up slave. I mark his small slave body with wicked whip lashes, repeatedly striking his flesh as he jumps and hopelessly attempts to wriggle free of the bondage. My enjoyment is immense, just from making him cry out in pain every time I land a crack against his body. The fear in his face is undeniable; he is but a mere male and deserves nothing more than to suffer for Me when I demand it.

Duration: 11:05
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 648.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Lady Renee Slave Punishment

16. mobi660

Domina Planet Foot Face
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Raevyn Rose, Asia Perez
    Genres: Femdom, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Foot Gagging

Goddesses Raevyn Rose and Asia Perez are playing with a foot slave that served over 1000 Superior Female Feet the night before and is extremely dehydrated and tired. But they figure if he can service that many Dominant Women's feet in one night, he should have no issue at all with only two super aggressive Femdom's. Right? They want to take turns seeing how far down his throat they can get their sweet tootsies - starting with Asia. She takes Her perfectly manicured, honey brown tiny toes, and pointing them gracefully she proceeds to try and put them down his throat and into his stomach. He soon starts choking and gagging, which brings up Raevyn's turn. Her feet are a little bigger but She seems to get them even farther down, dipping Her little piggies down into the warm and soft back of the foot slave's throat, soothing Her sore feet. Of course, no one cares about the noisy slave, he is slapped and punched by Asia as She becomes unhinged and screams at him to "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" and.

Duration: 8:08
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8953kbps
    Audio: 249kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 548.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Domina Planet Foot Face

17. mobi660

Jewell Marceau's Boy Toy
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Jewell Marceau Productions
    Cast: Jewell Marceau, Alex
    Genres: FemDom, Pantyhose, Boot Worship, Bondage, Pantygag, Masturbation, Face Sitting

Has Jewell been holding back?! Check out Jewell Marceau's first debut as a sexy femme domme appearing with her first male slave in her brand new video series entitled "Jewell's Boy Toy" vol.1. You will find Jewell smoking and using her boytoy as an ashtray to shine her gorgeous leather boots, to worship her voluptuous ass, and to serve her in any way she pleases. Jewell uses him for her own sexual pleasure as she ties him up in her ropes, gags him with her soaking wet panties, him with her ass, leather gloves, and boobs, him to lick the crotch of her Wolford's pantyhose clean, ties the poor slave into a hogtie and him to watch her masturbate and cum, while torchering him by not letting him use his hands to get himself off! Jewell teases his cock with her ass, breasts, mouth, and much, much more.....Don't miss this brand new, hot steamy action, never seen before; performed, directed and produced by your favorite "jewel": Jewell Marceau!

Duration: 1:27:05
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1204kbps
    Audio: 60kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 811.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Jewell Marceau's Boy Toy

18. mobi660

Gianna Dior
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Gianna Dior
    Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings

Princess Gianna Dior believes what goes out must go back in when referring to her slave's orgasms. After thoroughly fucking his tight ass and giving him a pounding with her thick, strap-on cock he won't forget she unlocks his chastity for a special surprise. He is allowed to cum all over her big, princess dick but will be bent right back over like the bitch he is and filled back up with every last drop of his own cum.

Duration: 23:30
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11268kbps
    Audio: 307kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.9 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Gianna Dior

19. mobi660

Rikki Rumor
    [​IMG]
    Studio: SubbyHubby
    Cast: Rikki Rumor
    Genres: Cuckolding, Female Domination, femdom, bi, Fucking, Strapon

Watch Rikki Rumor turn her man into a cuck while she enjoys big black cock in this minimovie!

Duration: 42:03
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6341kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.9 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Rikki Rumor

20. mobi660

NovaPatra
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Strapon, Domination, Asian Goddess, Pegging

If you are at all into fetish, kink,S&M, strap-ons, whips, leather, or pegging then I made this video for YOU. I don't normally dom but in this scene I go all out. The video starts with me being the true asian slut I am. I'm wrapped up in a leather strap body suit. My tits look amazing. You may never have seen such a hot asian dominatrix. The real fun starts when I slide on my EIGHT inch cock. I lube up my big cock and start jerking off. I show you how big I am and how much I'm going to stretch you out. After a nice lock stroke I bring out my toy and slap him around for awhile. His little balls just handing below his tight little asshole. To prepare him for the pain I put a butt plug up his ass. I keep spanking him making him to clench his asshole and pull that plug in deeper. Once I'm worked up enough i bend him over and I plunge my big 8" cock into his asshole. Wow hot pegging! Great shots of me in his ass. After some he lies back and spreads wide open. I lube up again and slide ev.

Duration: 17:14
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4509kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 608.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download NovaPatra