Countryside Lovers

Discussion in 'Gay' started by David, Aug 8, 2015.

1. David

David Super Moderator

[​IMG]
    Release Year: 2003
    Studio: S.E.V.P.
    Cast: Maikl, Blondy, Mark, Renaldo, Rave, Ted, Bad Boy, Bill, Zos
    Genres: Bareback Sex, Facial Cumshots, Oral Sex, Group, Rimming, Uncut Cock, Young

Nine horny young foreskin'd Swedes romping bareback in the countryside make for another slurpy if rote suck-and-fuck from the folks at SEVP Some cute new facesbined with a serene pastoral setting help distinguish this one from just about everything else SEVP has ever produced.
    Not that that's a bad thing, necessarily, so long as you know what to expect - good (but not great) production values ??and mostly amateurs getting it on any which way they can: sucking; rimming; probing; pounding (typically without condoms) and delivering lots of ooey gooey facials (typically gushed on, near or in the recipient's mouth).
    There is one more factor that caught my bulging eyes, one that prompted me to raise my rating of the film by a half-star: the boys herein are substantially hung. True, some of these twinks are as slim as muscled railings so their heavy tools look all the more gargantuan in relation, but - damn! - These boys are all packing some heavy man-sized meat. Made me think perhaps somebody at S.E.V.P. has been reading my cock-lusty size-queeny reviews. Alas, I don't yet see an SEVP-sponsored PSA warning against the possible risks of unsafe behavior by their models and by their viewers. So, okay, I suppose they haven't been reading my reviews too closely after all.

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:31:39
    Video: 640x464, XviD, 2097kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.5 GB

[​IMG]