Cruel Intentions | Girls Bondage | Torture Videos

Discussion in 'General BDSM' started by mobi660, Nov 24, 2016.

1. mobi660

mobi660 <font size="3"><b>VIP</b></font>

Spandex Bondage - Aubree Lane - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Sexy blonde Aubree Lane gets tied up tight in her shiny silver spandex catsuit. About 150 feet of nylon rope should do the trick.. Now and ballgagged and frogtied with legs spread wide, she rolls around helpless showing off the seems on her inner thighs.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 25:30
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5975kbps
    Audio: 246kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Spandex Bondage - Aubree Lane - Full HD 1080p

2. mobi660

Bound Plaything - Samantha Grace
    [​IMG]

Samantha Grace is dressed up just for you in a black lace corset, garter belt, full fashion stocking, and high heels. You have tied Samantha up nice and tight with ropes while adding a bit gag to her large mouth. You also added nipple clamps for a sexy touch to her perfect pink nipples. You watch Samantha struggle in an ever so sexy manner, listening to her soft feminine whimpers through her gag. Watch Samantha's full fashion stockings run, as she struggles in a seductive manner enticing you for more.

Duration: 5:44
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1305kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 60.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bound Plaything - Samantha Grace

3. mobi660

Mouth Stuffed To The Max - Rachel Adams - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Gorgeous girl next door Rachel Adams submits to a serious mouth stuffing gag that turns into intense breath play and sensory deprivation. Dressed in a stirrupped spandex catsuit, she helps me to get 2 giant sponge balls into her mouth, stuffing them in side by side. Then a hood is pulled over the top and her mouth and eyes are wrapped with electrical tape. Her nose is compressed by the tape and tight spandex, and she has to work hard and stay calm to breathe. Next I wrap her torso in tight nylon rope, banding her arms up and behind her for the boxtie. A length of rope is pulled down between her legs, up through her pussy, wrapped neatly around her ass, and tightly tied off in back for a nice crotchrope.

Duration: 33:43
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5959kbps
    Audio: 248kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Mouth Stuffed To The Max - Rachel Adams - Full HD 1080p

4. mobi660

Crotch Rope and Nipple Clamps - Samantha Grace
    [​IMG]

Eric Cane ties me in very tight bondage. So, tight I can barely move. He gets extra sadistic and has a crotch rope that anytime I move, the rope digs more and more into my crotch. He also, connects this crotch rope to clover nipple clamps. Whenever I move too much the clips grip more on my breast. Eric finishes me off with a extra large ball gag for my very large mouth. I struggle and moan, while wearing full fashion seemed stockings and very high heels. This is real bondage.

Duration: 3:43
    Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 137.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Crotch Rope and Nipple Clamps - Samantha Grace

5. mobi660

Spandex and Leather - Illustrious Rogue - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Sexy bondage pro Illustrious Rogue takes on my armbinder escape challenge! Dressed in a satin Blouse and some blue spandex disco pants, she looks like Erin Grey from my vintage Buck Rogers fantasies! Once she's all strapped up and belted with heavy leather straps and ballgagged.. I leave her to it. She rolls around for a while trying desperately to escape. When she finally tires herself out and is about to give up, I deliver the finishing blow. I grab a loose belt and arch her back for a super tight hogtie! Now all she can do is rock back and forth and wait to be let out.. Poor girl.

Duration: 25:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5895kbps
    Audio: 249kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Spandex and Leather - Illustrious Rogue - Full HD 1080p

6. mobi660

Bound Naked and Spanked - Samantha Grace - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

I am bound and naked on the floor and wrapped in tight hemp rope. My tits and ass are both large, round, and lustful. I seem to have the curves in all the right places. I my camera man and I beg for pleasure. But he thinks it would be funnier to give me a spanking. My ass bounces all so nicely as he gives me a many swats with a variety of paddles. He also uses a cane. I plead for him to stop and get a bit annoyed. If only these wicked man would give me the pleasure I am expecting in ropes!

Duration: 7:09
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 265.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bound Naked and Spanked - Samantha Grace - HD 720p

7. mobi660

The Black Thorn - Tied and Used
    [​IMG]

Video starts with the black-haired sub and her dom. She is tied to a chair, tongue out and "tortured" on the body with a vibrator and an electric device. Her pussy is drilled with a rabbit vibrator. Turning to the blonde sub in another room, tied to the table and gagged. Her dom performs cunnilingus on her then pours hot candle wax on her body. Next, the first couple in another room, where she is in bondage, nipple clamps on and whipped. Next shot is the second couple as he puts dildos in both her pussy and asshole. Turning to the black-haired girl, she is strapped on the table and endures electric play on her pussy, then use of hitachi wand and dildo. The blonde girl crawls on a leash to the black-haired girl, wears a penis gag and fucks the other girl's pussy while the latter sucks her master's cock.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:26:30
    Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download The Black Thorn - Tied and Used

8. mobi660

Is Arm Binder Bondage Arielle's Toughest Escape Challenge? - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Arielle Aquinas struggles on her tummy in rope bondage, ankles hogtied to wrists which are contained in an arm binder bondage sleeve. Arielle's in a face harness too, which covers her mouth and which is also stuffed with an inflatable gag (judging by the squeeze ball extending by a tube from the mask onto the floor). Writhing and rocking back and forth, Arielle finally manages to free her wrists from the ropes, but still has to get out of the bondage sleeve. Her little moans form a continuous soundtrack to her dedicated attempt to master this escape challenge. Her bare feet look so soft and vulnerable pulled up behind her with the ropes. The satiny black arm binder is like something out of classic 1950s fetish comics and we can see the movement of Arielle's fingers inside the elegant material. Finally she sits up and does get her thighs somewhat out of the loosened ropes, but ultimately must admit: she's trapped!

Duration: 7:47
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4691kbps
    Audio: 301kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 284.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Is Arm Binder Bondage Arielle's Toughest Escape Challenge? - Full HD 1080p

9. mobi660

The Black Thorn - Sadism and Dominance
    [​IMG]

The dom (blacktribun) leads his sub (xmasochistin) to an SM shop on a leash. They buy a few gears, then go into a room. She is restrained, wears nipple clamps, whipped with a riding crop. The next scene happens in the corridor where another sub (Doris SM) is paddled on the ass by her dom (Dom Maurice). Back to the first couple, she endures some labia clamps with weights while being whipped. Then the two couples meet. The women stand next to each other, showing their asses to be whipped, paddled and spanked. There is pussy whipping, cuntbusting, vaginal fisting. Then they go into a bright room where the two men are further caned and whipped.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:30:46
    Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download The Black Thorn - Sadism and Dominance

10. mobi660

Extreme Familiarity - Lauren Louise and Kelli Smith - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Lauren Louise is relaxing in her lounge when her house mate and so called best friend, Kelli Smith, comes in and accuses her snogging her boyfriend. Kelli is very upset, especially as Lauren laughs it off as a mistake but Kelli wants her revenge and soon Lauren is bound...

Duration: 5:09
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2327kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 92.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Extreme Familiarity - Lauren Louise and Kelli Smith - HD 720p

11. mobi660

Heavy Chain and Satin - Cassandra Cain - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Cassandra awakens from a daze to find herself in heavy steel chains and shackles. She is gagged with a super tight ballgag that is pushed so far back in her mouth, she almost chokes on it. She reaches up to pull it out or loosen it, but the shackles are padlocked to her waist and crotch chain.. Plus her elbows are chained back behind her.. So she can't reach up! Frustrated, she stands up and tries to walk. Her ankles are hobbled just a few inches apart, so tiny steps are all she can manage. Again she tries to dislodge the troublesome ballgag, only succeeding in drooling all over. Oh what's this? Her phone has been overlooked by whoever did this to her and is just sitting on the edge of the couch! She hobbles over to it and struggles to bend over and grab it. She plops down on the couch and tries to dial out to the police. A strange man steps into the room and grabs her phone away! He puts it on the table and then sits down next to her. He gropes her helpless body through her satin nightie as he tells her his plans to auction her of to a buyer. She fights him off as best as she can, but the heavy linked chains run from her collar to wrists and then ankles.. And it is nearly impossible to fend him off.

Duration: 23:45
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6158kbps
    Audio: 246kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Heavy Chain and Satin - Cassandra Cain - Full HD 1080p

12. mobi660

Hemp Bound - Samantha Grace
    [​IMG]

I am bound in hemp rope on a bare mattress.I am silenced with a massive ball gag. You can hear me mpphh.... in such a sexy manner. I struggle in a seductive manner and I am also completely nude but my white thigh highs. There are a few shots here and there of open leg, as well. This is a rather erotic video since, I struggle in a seductive manner. You can tell I really enjoy being in ropes.

Duration: 5:24
    Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4660kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 192.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Hemp Bound - Samantha Grace

13. mobi660

Satin Slave - Nyxon - Scene 2 - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Sexy Nyxon is back for more rope slave training.. This time she is rigged up to a hanging "T-bar" cross. Her arms slide back over the cross-bar and she is first attached with a crotch rope and then with a neck rope.. From there rope is wound around her torso and arms, strategically welding her in place with her elbows behind the cross-bar and her hands helplessly in front. She is ballgagged to the upper bar and left hanging there with her legs free. We leave her to swing around and feel out her predicament. She stumbles around clumsily attached to the hanging cross.. Her crotch and neck ropes keeping her full attention. Next I unhook her from the ceiling, sit her down on the bed, and reattach the cross-bar to a chain there. She sits and struggles there for a moment before I tie her ankles up to the bedframe, spreading her legs far apart and giving us a fantastic view of the straining crotch rope digging into those satin panties! Now completely helpless and neck roped, she wiggles and moans..

Duration: 26:57
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
    Audio: 248kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Satin Slave - Nyxon - Scene 2 - Full HD 1080p

14. mobi660

Bound On Bare Mattress - Samantha Grace
    [​IMG]

I am bound in hemp rope on a bare mattress. I struggle in a sexy and seductive manner and I am also completely nude but my white thigh highs. There are a few shots here and there of kitty as well. This is a rather erotic video since, I struggle in a seductive manner. You can tell I really enjoy being in ropes.

Duration: 3:24
    Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 125.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bound On Bare Mattress - Samantha Grace

15. mobi660

Party Girl Taken Tied and Taped - Asia Perez - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

There has been this "party girl" hanging out on the corner of the block.. She comes and goes getting in and out of different cars and bringing a bad name to the neighborhood.. I heard the neighbor say "Someone oughtta do somethin' about her hanging aroun' down there.." . Then the idea struck me.. The next day I went to the hardware store and bought some rope. We also had some white foam tape at work that I helped myself to. I set the supplies next to the door for quick grabbing.. I waited down by the corner for her to show up around 11pm.. That's usually about the time I see her. Sure enough, she was right on time. I have to admit, up close she looked great. She was wearing these burgundy shiny leggings that looked great on her tight ass. She came up to me and asked if I "was lonely tonite".

Duration: 23:15
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6169kbps
    Audio: 249kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Party Girl Taken Tied and Taped - Asia Perez - Full HD 1080p

16. mobi660

Bondage Picnic - JJ Plush and Samantha Grace
    [​IMG]

My wrists are tied and JJ takes the flogger and starts to whack my boobs and butt, even with her elbows and wrists still ties. I then grab the flogger from JJ and I smack JJ's butt. JJ is wearing a white lacey panty girdle that makes her pretty dress very well. I untie JJ's arms while my wrists are still tied. Then JJ unties my wrists and unwraps my gag and pulls out the towel to show off. Then I unwrap the tape from JJ's face and hair which makes JJ cringe and yelp a bit. I pull out the two pairs of satin panties.

Duration: 19:00
    Video: 628x468, AVC (H.264), 1435kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 222.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bondage Picnic - JJ Plush and Samantha Grace

17. mobi660

Feet in the Stocks - First Time Giulia - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

She may be the tickler but have skills too and in this video they both torment Naomi's soles, body too.

Duration: 10:06
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14573kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Feet in the Stocks - First Time Giulia - Full HD 1080p

18. mobi660

Cruel Boss - Sophia Delane and Frankie Babe - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

New office boss Sophia Delane rubs her recent promotion in Frankie's face, laughing sarcastically whilst telling Frankie that she is just jealous. Frankie suspects her promotion is something to do with the fact that she flirts tirelessly with the boss and perhaps it was time to teach her a little lesson in humility

Duration: 5:41
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2636kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 115.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Cruel Boss - Sophia Delane and Frankie Babe - HD 720p

19. mobi660

First Time Upperbody - Hyper Ticklish Elena - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Is an adorable blonde with the softest and hyper ticklish size 5. Funny and smiling, she has no idea what ''tickling session'' means.

Duration: 14:20
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14608kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download First Time Upperbody - Hyper Ticklish Elena - Full HD 1080p

20. mobi660

Office Take Down - Fiona Jane and Penny Lee - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Fiona Jane is the new bosses Personal Assistant, it's a promotion that she is quite proud of, but the junior secretary, Penny lee isn't too impressed. She thinks she should have gotten the promotion and accuses Fiona of using some underhand and flirtatious tactics to get the job

Duration: 6:55
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2646kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 140.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Office Take Down - Fiona Jane and Penny Lee - HD 720p