Cruel Intentions | Girls Bondage | Torture Videos

Discussion in 'General BDSM' started by mobi660, Nov 24, 2016.

1. mobi660

mobi660 <font size="3"><b>VIP</b></font>

Naked Bitches Get Tied And Whipped Tortured part 30
    [​IMG]

Genres: Foot Fetish, Domination, FemDom
    Video language: English

Full length compilation of Brandi's full day serving Mistress Claire. Bondage, Humiliation, Boot Licking, Sock Smelling, Barefoot Foot Worship, Lesbian Domination, Whipping, Flogging. Brandi being made to walk barefoot through the snow, Brandi strapped to the outside wall of a shack and beaten within view of traffic on the road. Brandi worshiping Claire's feet.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Total size: 837.1 MB in 10 files.

Download Naked Bitches Get Tied And Whipped Tortured part 30

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
  2. mobi660

Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Part 2
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2018
    Genres: Bondage, Busty, Rope

She walks into my studio wearing tight yoga pants and an almost see through sports tank top with an outline of her nipples showing. I tell her that I have a completely new idea that has never been done before that I want to share and discuss with her, but first, I need to see if it is feasible and I ask her to try it out. We can discuss the partnership afterwards. Rachel reluctantly agrees. I tell her that her outfit is fine for this as it is just practice, but she will need to loosen up and stretch. She seems agitated as I command her to bend over and touch her toes, then jumping jacks, and then more stretching positions. I then get out the rope and tie her in an easy strappado position for now as I am not ready to reveal my true intentions.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 23:35
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 523.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Part 2

3. mobi660

Naked Bitches Get Tied And Whipped Tortured part 28
    [​IMG]

Genres: Foot Fetish, Domination, FemDom

Mistress Claire always abuses Beau's balls to the extreme, so today she decides to give him a rare treat. She allows him to worship her stinky socked feet. He licks her socks, and she shoves her foot deep into his mouth, using her other foot to push on the back of his head, making him to take it deeper down his throat.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Total size: 776.9 MB in 10 files.

Download Naked Bitches Get Tied And Whipped Tortured part 28

4. mobi660

gags and bound
    [​IMG]

Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied

Naked sexy girl awsome ball gags and bondage roped on the floor!

Duration: 6:24
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11862kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 565.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download gags and bound

5. mobi660

Dungeon Of Domination
    [​IMG]

Master Liam is a master of domination and is often paid in full when his lovely ladies have squirting orgasms as they are bound to chairs, dungeon devices and spread-eagled and dangling from the ceiling.
    Our first submissive is Alice and she is bound to a chair using the latest dental style gags... It's not long before she reaches orgasm.
    Next cums Regan Reese, a raven-haired beauty who relishes every constraint and tight tie that Master Liam administers.
    Her squirting orgasms are a sight to behold as she squirms in rhythm to the drone of the vibrator!
    If you need to be dominated be sure to check into Master Liam's dungeon!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 48:57
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 737.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Dungeon Of Domination

6. mobi660

He Got a Good Deal on Tape - GiGi - Scene 2 - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

I remove the nipple nooses from GiGi's hair and then I remove her gag. It's always fun to hear what she will say after she's ungagged, but it's more fun to shut her right back up with a new gag. I cleave gag her with an ace bandage this time. I then continue taping her legs to the legs of the chair. After I do that for a while, I wrap some black tape around her gag, making it much tighter. I then add a little more tape to her legs before I remove the nooses from her nipples. They have been hanging there since I removed them from her pigtails. She is very frightened as I do this. She must have had a bad past experience with nipple nooses. I then remove her cleave gag. Not wanting to be wasteful and always looking for ways to re-purpose, I wad up the ace bandage and use it as a mouth stuffing gag. I realize that it won't all fit and I have to cut some off in order to get it to fit. Many wraps of black tape keep it in her mouth and gives GiGi many chins. I clamp her nipples with some heavy duty clamps and then add more tape to her upper body. I remove her shoes next and tie each clamp to her big toes. I wonder if she'll keep jigging her foot now? I still have a lot of tape left, so I keep adding more and more tape to GiGi and the chair. I eventually stop to take a few snapshots. After I get the shots I want, I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor and continue sipping my favorite beverage.

Duration: 24:33
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps
    Audio: 119kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 545.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download He Got a Good Deal on Tape - GiGi - Scene 2 - HD 720p

7. mobi660

Rachel the Pony Girl part 2 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning
    [​IMG]

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Bondage, Spanking, Anal, Domination, Big Ass, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex

The Sybian is an amazing machine. It's literally the most powerful vibrator she'll ever see and she's getting strapped down to it.

Duration: 32:07
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 717.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Rachel the Pony Girl part 2 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

8. mobi660

The Whipped Schoolmistress part 3 FHD
    [​IMG]

We have a new exciting game show again! Dr. Lomp, the leader of the EliteClub practices as psychiatrist too. His methods doesn't differ too much from those used in the EliteClub.

Duration: 16:14
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
    Audio: 429kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 631.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download The Whipped Schoolmistress part 3 FHD

9. mobi660

Naked ball gags
    [​IMG]

Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied

Naked slave sexy body girl ball gags and hard tied extremal action!!!

Duration: 6:07
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11866kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 540.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Naked ball gags

10. mobi660

He Got a Good Deal on Tape - Part 2
    [​IMG]

Genres: Bondage, Busty, Rope

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove the nipple nooses from GiGi's hair and then I remove her gag. It's always fun to hear what she will say after she's ungagged, but it's more fun to shut her right back up with a new gag. I cleave gag her with an ace bandage this time. I then continue taping her legs to the legs of the chair. After I do that for a while, I wrap some black tape around her gag, making it much tighter. I then add a little more tape to her legs before I remove the nooses from her nipples. They have been hanging there since I removed them fro her pigtails. She is very frightened as I do this. She must have had a bad past experience with nipple nooses. I then remove her cleave gag. Not wanting to be wasteful and always looking for ways to re-purpose, I wad up the ace bandage and use it as a mouth stuffing gag. I realize that it won't all fit and I have to cut some off in order to get it to fit. Many wraps of black tape keep it in her mouth and gives GiGi many chins. I clamp her nipples with some heavy duty clamps and then add more tape to her upper body. I remove her shoes next and tie each clamp to her Big toes. I wonder if she'll keep jigging her foot now? I still have a lot of tape left, so I keep adding more and more tape to GiGi and the Chair. I eventually stop to take a few snapshots. After I get the shots I want, I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor and continue sipping my favorite beverage.

Duration: 24:33
    Audio: 119kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 545.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download He Got a Good Deal on Tape - Part 2

11. mobi660

Needs More Cowbell - Amanda Marie - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

The door opens and Amanda hops out into the fresh air. She's gagged with a rag and gray tape. She's bound with extremely rough and abrasive coconut rope...any movement or struggle and the rope bites into her tender flesh. She's leashed and wearing a cowbell around her neck... this way he always knows where she's at in case she manages to get off her leash, although that is highly unlikely. Her ankles are bound so she must hop to keep up with her captor. She tires and tries to stop... he smacks her ass and she whimpers and starts hopping again. She breathes heavy as she tries to keep up while severely gagged and wearing heels in the loamy sand. He finally stops and positions her up against a large post. He removes her leash and the cowbell. He then unties her elbows. He lifts her straight up and positions her arms around the post. He uses the barbed wire like coconut rope to tightly tie her waist to the post. Amanda moans as the rope digs in. Her captor then briefly examines his prize before getting more rope. He crotchropes her and then unties her feet and ankles. Her legs are then spread wide and tied off to wooden stakes driven deep into the ground. He now spends some time playing with his captive. He gropes her perky tits. Amanda moans as her eyes roll back into her head when he repeatedly slaps her exposed inner thighs. He leaves her for a bit, but soon returns with a thin switch. He cleans it with his pocket knife right in front of her. He smacks her inner thighs with it, leaving nicely spaced stripes. He rubs it over her crotchrope and pussy lips. Amanda thrashes about as she is whipped again. He tosses the switch aside for now so he can enhance her bondage. Her upper thighs are tied individually to the post with more coconut rope. He leaves her again for just a short while, before returning with thin twine. He uses it to accentuate her tits for the switch. He picks it back up and starts whipping her tits with it. After a while of her tits being whipped the clip ends. I have added some behind the scenes footage of Amanda being gagged.

Duration: 23:55
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2894kbps
    Audio: 120kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 529.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Needs More Cowbell - Amanda Marie - HD 720p

12. mobi660

The Whipped Schoolmistress vol 1 FHD
    [​IMG]

We have a new exciting game show again! Dr. Lomp, the leader of the EliteClub practices as psychiatrist too. His methods doesn't differ too much from those used in the EliteClub.

Duration: 16:54
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
    Audio: 429kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 647.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download The Whipped Schoolmistress vol 1 FHD

13. mobi660

House Of Frazier Part 3
    [​IMG]

When a guest books a room for three night at the "Welcome Inn", Bob, The manager, could not be happier. This is the slow season, and Bob could use the money. When his guest arrives, it's Miss Feona and she's extremely pleasant. Bob is elated until he discovers that the credit card she gave him has been declined.

Duration: 57:50
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 874.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download House Of Frazier Part 3

14. mobi660

Mina Pole Strappado
    [​IMG]

The brunette babe gets a strap-on dildo mounted on her head and penetrates her teenage playmate with that massive purple dong.

Duration: 17:18
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4833kbps
    Audio: 112kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 627.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mina Pole Strappado

15. mobi660

Maya Bijou
    [​IMG]

Genres: Bondage, Rope, Humilation

Exotic teen Maya Bijou extreme punish bondage and fucking hardcore!

Duration: 28:33
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2636kbps
    Audio: 171kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 588.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Maya Bijou

16. mobi660

Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Scene 2 - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Rachel endures a barrage of tit and ass slapping and groping. She whimpers as I raise the chain hoist, further stressing her shoulders. I snip away the fabric covering her nipples which have been poking through her almost see through tank top from the beginning. I let her get used to her bondage for a short while... all Rachel can do is whimper and drool. I am far from done with her though... her fingers are all ziptied, before I cut away her cute workout outfit, leaving her in athletic shoes and pantyhose. Her bondage intensifies when I tie her elbows and then tie her hair back to her wrists. I enjoy watching her struggle and twitch for a while before I remove her shoes. I then watch her endure her bondage for a while once again. No need to rush as I plan on savoring every moment.

Duration: 23:35
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 523.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Scene 2 - HD 720p

17. mobi660

Suzy The Beginning HD
    [​IMG]

Suzy Müller is in trouble. She decides to sell herself to Dr Lomp. She doesn't have any illusions: she knows that a lot of humiliation, torture and whipping are awaiting her. But the horror she has to experience goes far beyond her expectations. And that is only the beginning.

Duration: 32:05
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 741.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Suzy The Beginning HD

18. mobi660

Bound Ballerina
    [​IMG]

Genres: Bondage, Rope, Humilation

Nyxon tie up her girlfriends in unescapeable bondage, tight blouses & everything in between...

Duration: 22:18
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4051kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 682.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bound Ballerina

19. mobi660

Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Scene 3 - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Rachel yelps in agony as I add a crotchrope, but that is nothing compared to her reactions when I remove my belt and whip her ass with it. Her reactions are very intense just so everyone knows beforehand. I stop and you think that might be the end, but it is not, as I tie her crotchrope to her wrists which intensifies and tightens her bondage even more. Maybe now you think Rachel has had enough, but I tie a length of rope to her nipple clamps and then through a ring I tied to her ankles, and finally it is tied off to her ziptied thumbs. Rachel has to stay on her tippy toes now, or pull off the clamps. They have bitten in and are not going anywhere! Rachel moans and drools through her ballgag as she endures her uncomfortable bondage. I raise the chain hoist, which tightens up everything... not only does it put more strain on her shoulders, but her crotchrope tightens along with the clamps. I step away and admire my work from a distance. I return and make Rachel beg and apologize through her ballgagged mouth hole. I watch her as she trembles on her tippy toes for a while longer before the lights go out and Rachel is left in darkness. I added a few minutes of Behind the Scenes footage at the end of the clip.

Duration: 31:14

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 695.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Scene 3 - HD 720p

20. mobi660

Strung Up Lilly - Extreme, Bondage, Caning
    [​IMG]

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Bondage, Spanking, Anal, Domination, Big Ass, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex

If Jack Hammer wants to tie her to a chair and cane the living shit out of her feet, it won't matter if she can have a good cum in the end.

Duration: 31:07
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 702.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Strung Up Lilly - Extreme, Bondage, Caning