Cute And Horny Teen Babes Like Harcore Sex

Discussion in 'Teens' started by Gorod126, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Gorod126

Gorod126 Well-Known Member

Teens 3755 A Deep Awakening. Alex Greys First Sex Scene EVER

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3755 A Deep Awakening. Alex Greys First Sex Scene EVER

About this video
    Description: It's what we've all been waiting for...beautiful Alex Grey has her first boy-girl sex scene EVER AND ONLY will you see her! How often do you get to experience sexual bliss with a girl that looks like a supermodel? If you want a taste of what's to cum, take a peek at these super hot pics. And this just kicks off our next round of incredible content and new hot models. I am personally attached to this video and set of photos. Alex you look stunning, you are perfect! And I hope everyone lets this gorgeous girl know how thankful we are that she shares her body and insatiable sexuality with us! P.S. Come inside and you can tell her yourself ;-)

Starring: Alex Grey
    Tags: Teens, 18-23 Girls, Teen Girls, Teen Babes, Teen Models, All Natural

Size: 377Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:14:56

[​IMG]

2. Gorod126

Teens 3756 Maddy Me Crazy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3756 Maddy Me Crazy Part 1
    Teens 3756 Maddy Me Crazy Part 2

About this video
    Description: Maddy Rose is a tiny girl with a super-sized sex drive, of which you will witness in this scene when she gets filled up by her sexy hunk Van Wylde. Her gymnast figure stretches to the limit in more ways than one (and in some of her favorite positions!). She'll blow your cock then blow your mind. Lets just call this one "Maddy Me Crazy!"

Starring: Maddy Rose

Size: 422Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:20:20

[​IMG]

3. Gorod126

Teens 3757 Bound By Desire

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3757 Bound By Desire

About this video
    Description: Exclusive teen hottie Aubrey has been bound by many things - rope, shackles, handcuffs, silk ties...and this time she's bound by desire. Desire for another lustful sex session with her newest crush Tyler. The chemistry is always hot with these two but this time a little kinkiness added to the passion makes for SUPER HOT sex. Cum see what I mean...

Starring: Aubrey

Size: 393Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:16:02

[​IMG]

4. Gorod126

Teens 3758 Are you Man Enough

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3758 Are you Man Enough Part 1
    Teens 3758 Are you Man Enough Part 2

About this video
    Description: Are you man enough to handle the super-eroticism of little Riley Reid? She's a handful (in the best way EVER) and has already proven she can handle two or even three men at once, so we'd never doubt her abilities. You (man or woman) on the other hand better get rock hard (or wet) and ready for this impressive cock eater. It's only a start for her and many other gorgeous models who are shooting some majorly hot stuff for AS WE SPEAK! Cum join the fun...

Starring: Riley Reid

Size: 515Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:21:33

[​IMG]

5. Gorod126

Teens 3759 Catching The Sun

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3759 Catching The Sun Part 1
    Teens 3759 Catching The Sun Part 2

About this video
    Description: Kassondra is as hot as the summer day is long. This fiery redhead makes her debut here with her favorite stud Damon. She takes no prisoners when embarking on a orgasmic mission. First with a little tease and a sexy show, then all out screaming while Damon impresses her with his oral skills. She thanks him by bending over the arm of the couch and taking his cock nice and deep. These two are HOT together, you'll see. So go...catch the sun before it's gone!

Starring: Kassondra

Size: 444Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:19:07

[​IMG]

6. Gorod126

Teens 3760 Triple Play

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3760 Triple Play

About this video
    Description: What do you call three hot three blondes who are getting it on (and getting each other off)? We call it a triple play! And the only way to turn this group sex scene into a home run is for you to join in. So what are you waiting for? They're slippery wet and in a VERY playful mood. The toughest part is going to be where to start and where to finish. Cum experience this sexy triple play!

Starring: Kenna, Alex Grey, Blake Eden

Size: 389Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:18:57

[​IMG]

7. Gorod126

Teens 3761 Above The Air

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3761 Above The Air Part 1
    Teens 3761 Above The Air Part 2

About this video
    Description: When Addison meets Michael Vegas, what happens is a beautiful collision of lustful romance and erotic naughtiness. She's feeling light and beautiful (and horny and wet) and ready to rendezvous. This beauty loves reverse cowgirl and deeeeeep penetration...and a lot of other hot stuff too. Want to fly with her? This set soars high above the air, and is sure to be awesomely arousing.

Starring: Addison C

Size: 584Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:21:22

[​IMG]

8. Gorod126

Teens 3763 Angel Dust

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3763 Angel Dust

About this video
    Description: First and foremost I want to wish our beautiful blonde leader and creative genius an incredible birthday today! She is so much to so many people - she really is an Angel (maybe a unicorn angel ;-). Cheers to many blessings and beautiful erotica in the year ahead! We love you C! The time has cum for our little angel Alex Grey to have her orgasmic debut here in HD, for your viewing pleasure. This little hottie rhythmically and beautifully treats herself to a five-star finger fucking. Your mouth will water and body will ache to see more of this gorgeous girl...and you will very soon! For now, enjoy the Memorial Holiday and the angel dust this beauty leaves behind. It tastes so so sweet.

Starring: Alex Grey

Size: 211Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:11:07

[​IMG]

9. Gorod126

Teens 3762 Do It To Me One More Time

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3762 Do It To Me One More Time

About this video
    Description: Can we really ever get enough of Tiffany? Personally I can't stop staring at this stunning couple. They stayed at our house during the shoots this week and every day we all got up at 6am to drive to a county where we can shoot our kind of work in peace. But after we all the arrived at the house, the energy quickly became hot and sweet. Tiffany and Brandon have just gotten back together after a short break-up so they were really hot for each other and (lucky for us) saved it for our cameras! Watch these Super Models having sex one more time...

Starring: Tiffany

Size: 336Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:13:56

[​IMG]

10. Gorod126

Teens 3764 Hippie Chic

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3764 Hippie Chic Part 1
    Teens 3764 Hippie Chic Part 2

About this video
    Description: Aubrey Star has her second time with new real life crush - Cali surfer boy, Tyler...and we get a sneak peek into their beach house romp. The energy is mystical and the lighting just beautiful. I can't think of a better way to spend my day than join this bohemian beauty in pure ecstasy. Who agrees? Aubrey is HOT and wet and hippie chic! Enjoy.

Size: 559Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:24:17

[​IMG]

11. Gorod126

Teens 3765 I Know You Love Me

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3765 I Know You Love Me

About this video
    Description: I know you love me, but today I want you to WANT me. And I'm going to get nice and wet and moan and fuck myself, then cum all over the bed...just in case you happen to walk in and see me lying here in orgasmic bliss. Will that turn you on? I hope it makes you HOT and hard for me, then I hope you join me for round two. Interested? Oh and by the way, blondes do have the most fun, and I'm officially naming this "Blonde Week"! P.S. I can't get enough of Kenna, Aubrey or Alex!!!

Starring: Kenna

Size: 144Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:07:35

[​IMG]

12. Gorod126

Teens 3766 Alex Greys First Lesbian Experience

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3766 Alex Greys First Lesbian Experience Part 1
    Teens 3766 Alex Greys First Lesbian Experience Part 2

About this video
    Description: Ready to stimulate your sexual senses? Step inside the wonderful world and capture another first time for one of our gorgeous models, Alex Grey, as she celebrates Aubrey's birthday by having her first lesbian experience with the teen cutie. These girls are both passionate and fun, so the chemistry was beautiful and plentiful! And they fuck each other with a cool silver birthday toy...which is exciting and SUPER orgasmic for both. Cum see...you'll fucking love it!

Starring: Aubrey, Alex Grey

Size: 418Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:19:38

[​IMG]

13. Gorod126

Teens 3767 Girls Just Want To Have Fun

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3767 Girls Just Want To Have Fun

About this video
    Description: As Cyndi Lauper would say, "Girls just want to have fun"...and that's precisely what Aubrey and new hottie Kennedy are mastering in the bedroom today - extreme fucking fun :) The girls' beautifying turns naughty (I'm talking mouth-watering pussy play) leading to some INTENSE orgasms. The passion is real and the fun has just begun...so what are you waiting for?

Starring: Aubrey, Kennedy

Size: 372Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:19:47

[​IMG]

14. Gorod126

Teens 3768 Lisas Playroom

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3768 Lisas Playroom Part 1
    Teens 3768 Lisas Playroom Part 2

About this video
    Description: We give Lisa the chance to explore (with her husband) some of her deepest sexual desires. He binds her hands while he makes her cum with his mouth, fingers and then a big white dildo. He teases with ice and ropes and she pleases him with crotchless panties and high heels. They also explore her ass for the first time. This tall fashion model gone erotic beauty has brought us along for the ride of her sexual awakening. She is also one of the nicest people I've ever met, which makes her that much hotter. So sweet and so sexual. If you met Lisa, you would probably fall over in love. If you got inside her playroom, you might not be able to do much more than stare at the venus in front of you! Lucky for everyone she is willing to share here. Cum inside.

Starring: Lisa

Size: 466Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:18:09

[​IMG]

15. Gorod126

Teens 3769 Cum Inside the Fantasy Suite

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3769 Cum Inside the Fantasy Suite Part 1
    Teens 3769 Cum Inside the Fantasy Suite Part 2

About this video
    Description: Don't you wish you had exclusive access to see what REALLY goes on in the reality show fantasy suite? Well now you do! Aubrey and Tyler are oozing with feelings for one another and it's obvious that there's real sparks! Aubrey feels sexier than ever, and can't wait to show this surfer guy how tight yet flexible she is. As he fills her up, she falls deeper and deeper in lustful bliss. I just love these two together! Cum with me into the fantasy suite.. This is so real and so HOT you will be cumming in your pants man or woman (I promise).

Size: 484Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:21:13

[​IMG]

16. Gorod126

Teens 3770 Come Together Part I

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3770 Come Together Part I

About this video
    Description: Pam and Stefanie are gorgeous as ever - just relaxing in sexy lingerie in their glamorous bedroom. Want a peek into this beautifully captured love fest? How about a front row seat?...you got it, in HD and only here for your viewing pleasure. This part one masturbation scene becomes a super HOT lesbian scene in a matter of minutes. Ready to go all the way?

Starring: Pam, Stefanie

Size: 153Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:07:45

[​IMG]

17. Gorod126

Teens 3771 Come Together Part II

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3771 Come Together Part II

About this video
    Description: Stefanie and Pam fans, get ready to wet yourself. These gorgeous girls are relaxing in sexy lingerie in their glamorous bedroom. Want a peek into their beautifully-captured pleasure fest? How about a front row seat?...you got it, in HD and only here for your viewing pleasure. If you like girl on girl (and seriously who doesn't?) it just doesn't get ANY better than this, so cum all over this one and yourself, they want it...it's part II and it's HOT!

Starring: Pam, Stefanie

Size: 351Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:16:57

[​IMG]

18. Gorod126

Teens 3772 Take Your Picture

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3772 Take Your Picture Part 1
    Teens 3772 Take Your Picture Part 2

About this video
    Description: When you get lucky enough to have a night with a girl as stunning as Arianna it would be normal for you to want to memorialize her perfection in photos. Especially if you are am amateur photographer like Michael (or maybe's he's a pro, not sure). But it was one of those nights that pictures or not, one will never forget! Especially her bedroom eyes with her mascara running down her face. An animalistic and loving night that will forever edge a hitch onto their bedposts and will make you cum back again and again in your dreams and if you are lucky in real life too. So, no need to take photos here, we have them...but first watch what happened. Only here and it is REALLY HOT!

Starring: Arianna

Size: 469Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:22:06

[​IMG]

19. Gorod126

Teens 3773 A Sultry Summer Invitation

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3773 A Sultry Summer Invitation

About this video
    Description: We're always in season when it comes to blooming erotic beauties - like our gorgeous blonde bombshell Summer! She's hotter than ever and giving us some much desired one-on-one time today. With so many incredible ASSets, it's hard to say what I enjoy most about this goddess. What turns you on most about her? I'll let you think about it, but don't take too long to accept this sultry invitation. It's our favorite season wrapped into a hot and horny package...it's Summer time!

Starring: Summer

Size: 230Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:09:52

[​IMG]

20. Gorod126

Teens 3774 Retro Romp

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3774 Retro Romp

About this video
    Description: Aubrey and Shyla are about to head out to the disco - or at least their bottom half says that. Their top half is bare (as it should be) which may suggest they will be staying in. Lucky for us, their plans change and we get to see the love fest between these two bisexual beauties. They're hot and horny and want you to watch. So sit back, relax and enjoy the ultra-wet retro romp.

Starring: Shyla Jennings, Aubrey

Size: 369Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:16:46

[​IMG]