Cute And Horny Teen Babes Like Harcore Sex

Discussion in 'Teens' started by Gorod126, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Gorod126

Gorod126 Well-Known Member

Teens 3775 Capture Me

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3775 Capture Me

About this video
    Description: As Dina enters the room wearing stilettos and lingerie, it's obvious she only has one thing in mind. Jake on the other hand, wants to first capture her gorgeous body and doll-like face, so he starts snapping pictures of her. She smiles and flirts while persistently crawling across the bed toward him. The real fun begins when Dina pulls her panties aside for Jake to get a closer look, and finally he ditches the camera (as anyone would!) and captures her the way she's been wanting. Come and get it!

Starring: Dina
    Tags: Teens, 18-23 Girls, Teen Girls, Teen Babes, Teen Models, All Natural

Size: 383Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:16:50

[​IMG]

2. Gorod126

Teens 3776 Little China Girl

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3776 Little China Girl

About this video
    Description: Join me in welcoming our young little czech model Dina to the wonderful world! In this set, she looks like a gorgeous little China girl doll, don't you think? Her ivory skin and jet black hair are complementary to her deep, dark eyes and young wet pussy. Even before this solo scene was completed, she had already asked us if she could do a boy-girl or group scene...so of course we said YES! Enjoy this beauty alone now, as you're about to see her get even naughtier very soon.

Starring: Dina

Size: 164Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:08:05

[​IMG]

3. Gorod126

Teens 3777 Make-Up Sex

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3777 Make-Up Sex

About this video
    Description: Miu and Kaylee had a fight last night, but thankfully are making up in the best way ever possible today - with some passionate and VERY pleasurable lesbian sex. Cum see what I mean as you take some lessons from their oral and finger-fucking skills. Want a chance with one of these hot girls? Maybe next time...

Starring: Kaylee, Miu

Size: 362Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:16:04

[​IMG]

4. Gorod126

Teens 3778 Little Play Thing

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3778 Little Play Thing Part 1
    Teens 3778 Little Play Thing Part 2

About this video
    Description: This video is just as hot as the photo set, but a little different since Aubrey was all anal'd out after her "Tight Ass Teen" scene with James Deen. So we let these two take the lead and we followed in delight. Exclusive cutie Aubrey starts by jumping on the trampoline and then Mick Blue helps her stretch in more ways than one. This is HOT (even without the anal) because her tight pink pussy is showstopping alone. And CONGRATULATIONS to jdhamp09 for winning our second title contest! Now cum get some of this little play thing... (P.S. This video had been meant, so it might be a little harder). If you don't feel comfortable watching it, then that's ok. More coming your way! And we are shooting Tiffany this weekend + two new models!

Starring: Aubrey

Size: 472Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:19:30

[​IMG]

5. Gorod126

Teens 3779 Dont Keep Me Waiting - Part 1

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3779 Dont Keep Me Waiting - Part 1 Part 1
    Teens 3779 Dont Keep Me Waiting - Part 1 Part 2

About this video
    Description: Escape to Prague and have a blast experiencing all kinds of sex - lesbian sex, couples sex, group sex - as Daphne introduces our new blondie Katia. Matthew watches these hotties fuck each other as he grows in anticipation. Ready to join in on some HOT group sex? Take a trip to pleasure land - it's orgasmic! My homeland on my mother's side and home to Europe - we'll be there soon! But you can join me and be there today. Cum inside part one of this two part scene.

Starring: Daphne, Katia

Size: 474Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:15:47

[​IMG]

6. Gorod126

Teens 3780 Dont Keep Me Waiting - Part 2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3780 Dont Keep Me Waiting - Part 2 Part 1
    Teens 3780 Dont Keep Me Waiting - Part 2 Part 2

About this video
    Description: Escape to Prague and have a blast experiencing all kinds of sex - lesbian sex, couples sex, group sex - as Daphne introduces our new blondie Katia. Matthew watches these hotties fuck each other as he grows in anticipation. Ready to join in on some HOT group sex? The time has come for part two of the much-anticipated threesome. It's super-orgasmic!

Starring: Daphne, Katia

Size: 478Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:16:00

[​IMG]

7. Gorod126

Teens 3781 A Sexy Slutty Afternoon

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3781 A Sexy Slutty Afternoon Part 1
    Teens 3781 A Sexy Slutty Afternoon Part 2

About this video
    Description: What would you rather be doing on a weekend afternoon than spending it naked in bed with a beautiful blonde like Katia? And we are calling her a slut all in good fun (because admit it, don't you like when your man calls you a slut or talks a litttle dirty?) Maybe he can try reading a book like Matthew, but it literally only takes Katia (the slutty one, just kidding again of course) two seconds to distract him in the best way possible, simply shifting attention onto her (and the growing member in his pants). Give yourself a weekend break and let these two show you how to make it extra sexy and slutty! Or even try it on Monday. Sluttiness does not need to be reserved for the weekend. Worth the membership for this one!

Starring: Katia

Size: 607Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:23:29

[​IMG]

8. Gorod126

Teens 3782 Good Morning, I Love You

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3782 Good Morning, I Love You Part 1
    Teens 3782 Good Morning, I Love You Part 2

About this video
    Description: What else could you say if you had the chance to wake up to that gorgeous freckled face and stunning green eyes? And then she crawls across the bed and gets on her knees, spreading her pink pussy in contrast to her tan skin and long legs while she begs you to fuck her. Uhh, yep I would at least say Good Morning. Isn't it funny how some women get more beautiful as they get older? This has definitely happened with Tiffany. She was always pretty, but when she was 18 years old she was cuter and now she is a jaw-dropping, raven-haired beauty to rival the Giselle's of the world. So welcome back Tiffany. She is in the mood for love and so will you be after you watch this...

Starring: Tiffany

Size: 435Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:18:07

[​IMG]

9. Gorod126

Teens 3783 Dripping Pleasures

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3783 Dripping Pleasures Part 1
    Teens 3783 Dripping Pleasures Part 2

About this video
    Description: Lisa and Max are the hottest couple I know, and what's really cool is that their sex life is exactly as it looks - fun, flirty, naughty...and also deeply romantic. I seem to think this balance (in sex and in life) is what makes us the happiest. So cum into this couple's bedroom where they give each other a whole lot of pleasure. And if you like oral sex, 69-ing, or giving it to a HOT ASS girl like Lisa from behind (watching and grabbing her ass as it moves so rhythmically), this one is a must see!

Starring: Lisa

Size: 430Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:16:20

[​IMG]

10. Gorod126

Teens 3784 Keep On Cumming

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3784 Keep On Cumming Part 1
    Teens 3784 Keep On Cumming Part 2

About this video
    Description: Isn't it awesome when you get with a girl and it is so obvious that you are both crazy about each other. The first time is hot, but the second time when you know a little more about each other's bodies it can be EVEN better. Now we know Jake and Kaylee have had their fair share of hot romps, but I know for a fact that Jake was waiting for a few years to get Kaylee and she was taken and practically a virgin when she came to us. Now still only here and with her hot new guy you can see this tiger is back and she just keeps cumming! We suggest you do the same :)

Starring: Kaylee

Size: 433Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:18:46

[​IMG]

11. Gorod126

Teens 3785 Spread Across The Floor

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3785 Spread Across The Floor Part 1
    Teens 3785 Spread Across The Floor Part 2

About this video
    Description: Get lucky with us on St. Patrick's Day while Izzy gets frisky on the floor with Jake. Just as our stud gets a taste of this blondie's sweet pussy, she's begging for him to fill her up as she spreads herself across the floor. As the pleasure intensifies, she lifts her ass into the air and takes his big cock from behind. They switch up the pace and before you know it, Izzy's licking her wetness off of Jake's pulsating cock, filling up her mouth and bringing the pleasure to an explosive ending. Don't miss it!

Starring: Izzy

Size: 594Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:19:46

[​IMG]

12. Gorod126

Teens 3786 Twice The Fun

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3786 Twice The Fun Part 1
    Teens 3786 Twice The Fun Part 2

About this video
    Description: Our exclusive model Aubrey is rev’d up and ready to go again - but today she's begging to be filled up by BOTH Alex and Xander. If you’ve seen her little pussy and their big cocks, you know she must love sex that pushes the limits. And we do too, especially when it leads to pleasure (for all three in this case!) Ready to get hot and plunge deep inside this beauty? You may have to take your turn, but I guarantee it will be twice the fun.

Size: 583Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:25:13

[​IMG]

13. Gorod126

Teens 3787 Blondes Love Brunettes

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3787 Blondes Love Brunettes Part 1
    Teens 3787 Blondes Love Brunettes Part 2

About this video
    Description: Kaylee and Izzy are definitely two of our hottest exclusive models and it is just our luck that they have wanted to get together and try some Girl on Girl action. If you remember Kaylee had all her firsts with us (solo masturbation, her first lesbian experience and then her first sex scene). Now see how her skills with the softer sex have gotten even hotter. This is one video that bisexual girls, straight girls or men who love lesbians will not want to miss! P.S. This reminds me of the time when I used to get drunk and make out with my hot brunette friend a few years ago (we had a steamy affair for about a year and Brig knew..)#memories

Starring: Kaylee, Izzy

Size: 462Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:17:37

[​IMG]

14. Gorod126

Teens 3788 Take Me Now

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3788 Take Me Now

About this video
    Description: You know when you meet someone that you're instantly drawn to and can't help but lust for them until the time comes when you both give in and it's just AMAZING sex...well that's what happens here with Daphne and Jake. They met long before their first time together, but it made for that much more enjoyment once they could finally taste and feel and fuck one another. Our newest brunette beauty is only getting started, so wel-cum her appropriately :)

Starring: Daphne

Size: 347Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:15:18

[​IMG]

15. Gorod126

Teens 3789 Super Nymphs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3789 Super Nymphs

About this video
    Description: If you've ever seen Charlotte have her way with another lucky girl then you know what to expect here, AND you'll know what I mean when I say that the two of them together are like a "fucking lesbian tornado!" The way they both get so, so wet and horny before the cameras even start to snap is also not a surprise when you see them get down and dirty. From the first time we met this crazy hot blonde, we knew we were in for a wild ride. Can these super-nymphs be tamed or trained? But the real question is: "Why would you want to?" Just ENJOY THE RIDE! P.S. Charlotte nice to have your hot self back, see you again soon!

Starring: Jenna, Charlotte

Size: 379Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:20:40

[​IMG]

16. Gorod126

Teens 3790 UnBREElievable

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3790 UnBREElievable Part 1
    Teens 3790 UnBREElievable Part 2

About this video
    Description: Thank you all for the wonderful title ideas in our "Name This Scene" contest! There were so many great titles, and it was a tough decision, so we decided to award our top THREE with year long memberships to both!

Starring: Bree

Size: 411Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:18:22

[​IMG]

17. Gorod126

Teens 3791 Tight Ass Teen

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3791 Tight Ass Teen Part 1
    Teens 3791 Tight Ass Teen Part 2

About this video
    Description: I don't know what it is (not to say James isn't a phenomonal lover and easy on the eyes) but all the girls seem to fall in love with him. So after Aubrey's awesome feature film (think Fifty Shades coming soon) We asked our exclusive, classy and cute, resident nympho what was next on her erotica bucket list? And she said Anal (with James Deen). So that's exactly what she's giving you today ~ her tight, teen ass (untouchd by a man or woman before this day). And With Mr. Deen's help (she truly enjoys his massive cock), while probably becoming that much more infatuated with him. Our pretty baby is filled up and stretched to the limit. And guess what...she LOVED it! Aubrey is a star, in more ways than one. There is some TMZ drama surrounding this scene, but both models seeemed to enjoy every minute. And you will too. This scene alone is worth the price of 1000 memberships in my opinion. So get ready to cum HARD.

Size: 575Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:25:17

[​IMG]

18. Gorod126

Teens 3793 In Bed With Me

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3793 In Bed With Me

About this video
    Description: Who's up for some super hot and intimate sex with our exotic goddess Vicky? She's waking from a nap with only one thing on her mind. Watch as she finger fucks herself so passionately and rhythmically - imagining a lover filling her up with each thrust. Sound inviting? Cum drift away...at least briefly, in bed with me (and Vicky).

Starring: Vicky

Size: 242Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:10:30

[​IMG]

19. Gorod126

Teens 3794 Red Hot and Ready

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3794 Red Hot and Ready Part 1
    Teens 3794 Red Hot and Ready Part 2

About this video
    Description: Ever since the cock sucking and fucking competition with Aubrey and Alex, Serena has been jonesing for another giant American cock (aka Xander). This hot redhead has so much fire in her, she'll need another good fucking to satisfy her insane sexual appetite. Cum watch her take it deep in her mouth and pussy and love every second of it. She's red hot and ready for you.

Starring: Serena

Size: 540Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:15:45

[​IMG]

20. Gorod126

Teens 3795 Should Have Seen Your Face

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3795 Should Have Seen Your Face

About this video
    Description: Shot by Brigham Field - Aubrey and Jenna are best friends in real life. Now you can enjoying taking part in their very first sexual encouter. Aubrey did her first boy/girl sex scene ever and she loved it, her first group - and we have another first coming up. You should have seen her face! Oh, don't worry you will, video and all! But in the meantime check this set produced and shot by Brig!

Starring: Jenna, Aubrey

Size: 375Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:16:36

[​IMG]