Dad&Daughter(Real Incest&Roleplay)Daily Update

Discussion in 'Mature & Milf & Incest' started by mistre krol, Mar 1, 2016.

1. mistre krol

mistre krol Well-Known Member

2. mistre krol

Daughter Fucks With His Father And Uncle

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Alyssa makes head cheerleader at school and celebrates by fucking her dad until she's surprised by her well hung uncle and she FUCKS them both!
    Alyssa came home excited about making HEAD CHEERLEADER on her squad. She tells her dad about her exciting news and then shows him how she did it. Sitting on the couch with her legs spread she smiles and says "See, no panties." He laughs and tells her what a good little slut she is. "You know part of being a head cheerleader is not just being flexible but having team spirit" her dad explained. "I have team spirit daddy" she says unfastening his jeans.
    She shows him how much spirit she has by shoving his thick cock in her mouth. "I always forget how big you are" she mumbles. His dick standing at attention Alyssa's dad lays her back on the couch and slides inside her tight young twat. "Ohhh that feels good. Your cock feels so good inside me" she moans as he pushes deep. He tells her balance is important also so her pulls her up and has her sit on his cock "Ohhh myyyy goddd" she screams as her dad power pumps her pussy.
    With his cock still deep inside he picks his daughter up and bangs her over the side doggystyle. "We have to finish before your uncle gets here for the game" he tells her in between strokes. Alyssa nods but is more into getting her pussy banged than paying attention. Minutes pass and unbeknown to them, Alyssa's uncle Pike walks in on them. "What's going on her bro?" he asks.
    "You know your niece and she just made head cheerleader so we were celebrating" her dad explains. He tells Pike he's going to take a break and grab a beer. "What to tap in?" he asks. Before he finishes the question his brother has his clothes off and his cock in his niece's mouth. "Your dad and I have shared many girls over the years" he tells her. Alyssa can barely get her uncle's dick in her mouth. "You're so big Uncle Pike. I'm not sure it's going to fit inside me" she says nervously.
    Alyssa tells her uncle to sit down and she climbs on his coke can cock. She lowers down slowly and her pussy lips wrap around the veins of his dick. She bites her lips as Pike bounces her up and down on his massive erection. She fucks her uncle until her dad walks back in to finish up. "Let's finish up the game's coming on" he tells them. Alyssa is happy to blow them instead because her pussy couldn't take any more cock. She sucks one then the other stroking their fat dicks with her little hands. The guys jerk off on Alyssa's face making her eyes stick shut. Pike gives his brother a high five and tells him, "See bro sharing is caring."

File Size :747mb
    Resolution :1920x1080avi
    Duration :00:24:04

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/4178dd8fd1999/Daughter__Fucks_With_His_Father_And_Uncle.part1.rar

http://fboom.me/file/f354fd116d23f/Daughter__Fucks_With_His_Father_And_Uncle.part2.rar

3. mistre krol

4. mistre krol

5. mistre krol

6. mistre krol

7. mistre krol

8. mistre krol

Big Titty Stepdaughter Sucks Daddy's Dick (Alex Chance)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All the girls at school told Alex that if she doesn't learn how to suck a good dick that her boyfriend would dump her. Before her and her family went on vacation Alex borrowed a dildo from her friend and decided to practice while her mom and stepfather were out sight seeing; however, her stepfather came back unexpectedly and caught Alex bobbing her pretty little face up and down on her friends dildo in the hotel room! It was an awkward moment but eventually he offered to give her pointers while she sucked on the rubber cock. Not long into the stepfather tricked the young girl into blowing his raging hard on. After lots of sucking and face fucking the stepfather unloaded a MASSIVE wad of jizz onto his stepdaughters young innocent face!

File Size :952mb
    Resolution :1920x1080wmv
    Duration :00:16:14

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

http://fboom.me/file/0b2da28a0dde8/Big_Titty_Stepdaughter_Sucks_Daddy's_Dick_(Alex_Chance).part1.rar

http://fboom.me/file/196b6ae179e30/Big_Titty_Stepdaughter_Sucks_Daddy's_Dick_(Alex_Chance).part2.rar

http://fboom.me/file/d974ee67df661/Big_Titty_Stepdaughter_Sucks_Daddy's_Dick_(Alex_Chance).part3.rar

9. mistre krol

10. mistre krol

11. mistre krol

12. mistre krol

13. mistre krol

14. mistre krol

15. mistre krol

16. mistre krol

17. mistre krol

Alyssa Hart-OMG ! Daddy Came In Me

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Alyssa wants to have a slumber party but her dad says she didn't ask permission. See what this slut does to get what she wants.
    Alyssa is a horny little slut that always gets what she wants. She is on the phone planning a slumber party when her dad walks in. He overhears her talking to her friend and asks "Excuse me, who said you could have a slumber party"? Alyssa tells her friend she'll call her back and hangs up the phone. "What if I wanted to invite my friend over? He asked. She tells him that she has already invited her friends over and pussy rules the house. "Your mother isn't here." He remarks.
    "I meant me" she says putting his hand on her pussy. Alyssa has some trouble getting his big dick in her little mouth but manages to get his 9 inch cock down her throat. "It's so big I'm not sure how it's going to fit in my little hole" Alyssa tells him. Her dad tells her not to worry and lies down so she can get on top and ease herself down on his thick cock. "Oh my god daddy you're so big" she moans as he fills her tiny hole. Alyssa leans back screaming as her dad thrusts his dick in and out of his daughter's pussy.
    He flips her around and bends her over doggie style against the headboard. "Smack my ass daddy" she shouts. Alyssa's dad lifts her legs and pounds her from behind before putting laying her on her back and shoving his dick deep. "Fuck me harder daddy" she tells him. He pumps his cock hard and moans as he cums inside his daughter's pussy. "Here you go honey, I gave you a present" he joked. "Oh my god dad what if I get pregnant?" she screams.

File Size :664mb
    Resolution :1920x1080mp4
    Duration :00:15:45

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/4e94cd987b76e/Alyssa_Hart-OMG_!_Daddy_Came_In_Me.part1.rar

http://fboom.me/file/1828b8d091864/Alyssa_Hart-OMG_!_Daddy_Came_In_Me.part2.rar

18. mistre krol

19. mistre krol

20. mistre krol