Dad&Daughter(Real Incest&Roleplay)Daily Update

Discussion in 'Mature & Milf & Incest' started by mistre krol, Mar 1, 2016.

1. mistre krol

mistre krol Well-Known Member

Lovely Lilith - Sucking Daddys Cock to keep him quiet

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lilith gets caught returning home late by her step dad. She begs him not to tell her mom, and he wants to know what's in it for him. Lilith knows what he means by that, so she offers to blow and tit fuck him til he cums on her face to keep him quiet.

File Size :243 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:07:27

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/9701774b7cfd6/SuckingDaddyscocktokeephimquiet1080mp4.mp4

2. mistre krol

Lovely Lilith - Sucking Daddys Cock to keep him quiet

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lilith gets caught returning home late by her step dad. She begs him not to tell her mom, and he wants to know what's in it for him. Lilith knows what he means by that, so she offers to blow and tit fuck him til he cums on her face to keep him quiet.

File Size :243 MB
    Duration :00:07:27

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/9701774b7cfd6/SuckingDaddyscocktokeephimquiet1080mp4.mp4

3. mistre krol

Jasper's Brutal Throat Fuck

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

the girl is a 20-something submissive skinny alt chick
    She is sitting down in front of her Daddy, and she starts deepthroating his dick. He pushes the back of her head to make her gag. He throatfucks her, and drool is running down her face. She chokes and gags on the cock, and her mascara runs out. Towards the end she tells him she want to be drenched in cum, and he cums on her tongue and in her mouth. She says "thank you Daddy" and sucks the final bits of cum out of his dick.

File Size :99.6 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:14:36

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/9bf5e8bfea01a/Jasper_s_Brutal_Throat_Fuck.mp4

4. mistre krol

Jasper's Brutal Throat Fuck

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

the girl is a 20-something submissive skinny alt chick
    She is sitting down in front of her Daddy, and she starts deepthroating his dick. He pushes the back of her head to make her gag. He throatfucks her, and drool is running down her face. She chokes and gags on the cock, and her mascara runs out. Towards the end she tells him she want to be drenched in cum, and he cums on her tongue and in her mouth. She says "thank you Daddy" and sucks the final bits of cum out of his dick.

File Size :99.6 MB
    Duration :00:14:36

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/9bf5e8bfea01a/Jasper_s_Brutal_Throat_Fuck.mp4

5. mistre krol

6. mistre krol

Lilly Ford - Fathers Day Movie Night Surprise (06.11.18) p1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lilly and her mom surprise her step-dad when he comes home They all go into the home theatre to watch some movies. Mom falls asleep, so Lilly and her step-dad decide to have some fun.

Lully sucks his cock. She gets fucked in missionary. He licks and fingers her pussy, also briefly rimming her. Lilly continues to get fucked in cowgirl, doggystyle, and reverse cowgirl. She gets on her knees and he cums on her face.

File Size :851 MB
    Duration :00:17:01

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://fboom.me/file/48fea68dc5f50/Lilly_Ford_-_Fathers_Day_Movie_Night_Surprise__06.11.18__p1.mp4

7. mistre krol

Daddy Popped My Cherry

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

WHEN DAD FINDS OUT BENTLEY IS A VIRGIN...HE OFFERS TO HELP. SINCE MOM DEFLOWERED HER BROTHER JEFFREY.... BENTLEY FIGURES DADDY SHOULD BE HER FIRST!!! When Bentley's Dad finds out that she is still a Virgin....he offers to lend a helping hand. Dad explains that when her Brother Jeffrey was her age....Mom showed him the ropes....so, it would be only fitting that he initiate Bentley. Bentley agrees to let her Dad deflower her....and she takes her clothes off. dad starts by paying close attention to Bentley's HUGE natural breasts. Dad sucks on them and gently licks the nipples. Dad proceeds to be the first person to lick Bentley's tight pussy...and when Bentley inquires about cock sucking....Dad shows her a cool way to do both at the same time.....69!!! After a good round of 69...Bentley gets impatient...and wants to move on to the main event. As Dad enters her Pussy....Bentley high-fives her Dad to celebrate the Popping of Her Cherry!!! dad gives Bentley a good fucking...and then....as per her request....he lets her taste his semen. Bentley loves her first time....and immediately calls her Brother Jeffrey in to have a poke at her too

File Size :927 MB
    Duration :00:13:05

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/758194b08882a/Daddy_Popped_My_Cherry.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/229147ee6e6e5/Daddy_Popped_My_Cherry.part2.rar

8. mistre krol

FUCK ME DADDY

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

WHEN BENTLEY SEES HER PARENTS HAVING SEX..
    SHE NOTICES THAT MOMMY REALLY ENJOYED IT..
    SO SHE ASKS HER DADDY TO DO THE SAME THING TO HER!!!

When Bentley accidentally sees her Parents having sex one night..she approaches her Dad the next day with an "odd" request! Bentley tells her Dad that she saw them having intercourse..and that she had NEVER seen Mommy so happy! lol Bentley figures Dad must know what he's doing! Bentley asks her Dad if he would fuck her, the same way he fucked Mommy! Dad agrees to give his little girl what she wants..and after giving her tight, young cunt a good licking.Daddy gives Bentley the hard fucking she requested..even cumming all over her face!

Category: Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Cumshot, Cum in mouth, Father-Daughter Incest, facials, pregnant, fucking, taboo, daddy daughter sex, big tits,missionary

File Size :340 MB
    Duration :00:10:00

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/c5abeb4ee8edb/FUCK_ME_DADDY.mp4

9. mistre krol

Riley Reid - Naughty Fathers Day Gift

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Riley Reid gives her stepdad a fleshlight for father's day, and shows him how to properly use it! What an amazing stepdaughter! She starts sucking on his cock and he reciprocates by performing cunnilingus on her amazing pussy! They start having sex on the couch in cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy and missionary until he cums in her mouth and she swallows it!!!

File Size :264 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 Matroska
    Duration :00:36:08

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/9e4e4cda4d1b2/Riley_Reid_-_Naughty_Fathers_Day_Gift.mkv

10. mistre krol

Ariel Grace - A Mutual Understanding

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I know you told me to clean my room but... I just thought I could help you more in the laundry room Daddy. I think we could reach an understanding... Daddy, I know you miss Mom a lot and you're really stressed out about me. But I can make you feel better... Don't act surprised Daddy, I see how you look at me... Don't worry I've done this before... I know you've heard me getting fucked in my room when I bring boys over... Daddy, you're so hard, just let your little girl help you. You already know you will....

File Size :259 MB
    Duration :00:16:07

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/b948dfadd6860/Ariel_Grace_-_A_Mutual_Understanding_.mp4

11. mistre krol

12. mistre krol

18 Year Old Busty Rich Brat Amilia Onyx Brought to Heel - India Summer Amelia Onyx p1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Smouldering big-titted bitch 18 year old Amilia Onyx is hot for Daddy and rolls up on his new wife ready to steal his cock and her home. After Derrick left her mother, Amilia's school girl crush on him twisted into a perverted obsession, so when her mother sends her to his house with a repayment contract for money owed, she hauls along all his long abandoned sex toys in a bid to humiliate him and coerce him into fucking her. Derrick fucks her, but on his terms, which places her on the floor with her arms wrapped under her huge bouncy tits and locked in place with a leather straight jacket. First that round alabaster ass get's a strict spanking, turning it a nice bright red. She is made to cum on Daddy's crop and take a heavy flogging while she get's her teenage face fucked. Her beautiful eyes beg for cock, so Derrick throws her on her back to start negotiating for repayment terms, which keep getting farther and farther away the more she get's her greedy pussy slammed with her Dad's dick. Cumming like a little whore she squirms and begs to have the vibrator taken off of her, agreeing that no repayment be made for up to a year. Satisfied, Derrick let's her get dressed to leave his house, but she runs into his wife India, who would like to have a little talk. Amilia is as rude and bratty as ever, earning herself the business end of the cattle prod and a face full of soggy toast. Humiliated and beaten, she gets her ass thrown on the floor to suck dick while a vibrator lights her clit up. Holding trays and begging to cum, she is made to lick India's pussy until her step-mother cums all over her gorgeous face. India and Derrick are not done with that rich little cunt until she is bound in leather belts, gagged, and screaming for permission to cum while India has her elegant MILF ass pounded by Derrick. Shocked with cattle prod, and thoroughly humiliated, Amilia gets on the floor and sucks whatever is place in front her face while begging for cum like a good little slut should. India enjoys many hot anal orgasms and the view of her newly obedient step-daughter taking a load on her behalf.

File Size :1.29 GB
    Duration :00:36:00

Thumbnails :
    [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/c63c3e09b3d71/18_Year_Old_Busty_Rich_Brat_Amilia_Onyx_Brought_to_Heel_-_India_Summer_Amelia_Onyx_p1.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/1f7a7aadd43a0/18_Year_Old_Busty_Rich_Brat_Amilia_Onyx_Brought_to_Heel_-_India_Summer_Amelia_Onyx_p1.part2.rar

13. mistre krol

14. mistre krol

Stepdads Side of the Bed - Alyce Anderson

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Alyce Anderson was consistently getting nightmares and her mother was getting annoyed by it. She would scream and disturb her relaxation time. Mother would always send stepdad to deal with it, and he was way nicer than she was. Even though mother said she couldn't, stepdad said she was allowed to come sleep with them if she ended up getting scared again. Just be sure to cuddle on his side of the bed ;) Stepdad woke up in the middle of the night with his stepdaughters fat ass on his cock. He had no choice but to fuck her, but he had to keep it quiet since his wife was sleeping right next to him. He turned Alyce's awful nightmare into a dream cum true. It was one of the best nights either of them had had in a very long time.

Scene (Included sex act)Spoon, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggy-Style, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

File Size :256 MB
    Resolution :720 x 400 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:31:28

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/08df388e1d99c/Stepdads_Side_of_the_Bed_-_Alyce_Anderson_.mp4

15. mistre krol

16. mistre krol

17. mistre krol

Dolly Leigh - Pussy Bandit - Jun 23, 2018

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sassy teen Dolly Leigh won't listen to her stepdad Marcus London as he tries to get her to close the fridge, close the front door, or show any type of common courtesy. Intending to teach his stepdaughter a lesson, Marcus dresses up as a bandit and hides in the closet. Imagine his surprise when Dolly struts in and starts stripping to go take a shower. As he watches through the closet, Dolly even snaps naughty selfies. As soon as the coast is clear, Marcus goes through Dolly's phone and finds all kinds of dirty pictures.
    Returning to her bedroom, Dolly sees a masked stranger with her phone in his hand. She confronts him, demanding her phone back and in the resultant struggle her towel falls over. Unable to control himself, Marcus dives in to enjoy a taste of Dolly's hairy fuck hole. His tongue works overtime as he eats her out, but once he realizes how much Dolly is enjoying herself as he starts fucking her, he decides to tie her up to teach her a lesson.
    Hogtied on the bed, Dolly can't stop from moaning as the masked stranger keeps pounding her greedy snatch. She's eager to get on her hands and knees and take a proper pussy pounding from behind as Marcus gives it to her with everything he's got. As Marcus loses control and fills her with a cum creampie, Dolly lets him know that she's been aware the whole time of who's fucking her.

Creampie, Medium Boobs, Hairy Pussy, Blonde, Panties, Hardcore, Girl-Boy, Girl Orgasm, POV, Pussy Licking

File Size :141 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 Matroska
    Duration :00:22:37

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/cb0e7ce455ad8/Dolly_Leigh_-_Pussy_Bandit_-_Jun_23__2018.mp4

18. mistre krol

Hunter Rose & Bailey Brooke - Sharing With Daddy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Don't freak out, it's okay, you can trust me. I told my Dad about us. And I told him I wanted him to watch us... I do things with my Dad too... And I want to share you with him... Please, you're my best friend, I know you'll like it. I promise Daddy will make us both feel good. Let me show you....

***Starring Hunter Rose & Bailey Brooke***

Scene (Included sex act) pov, Blowjob, cowgirl, doggy style, missionary, facial, threesome

File Size :1.17 GB
    Duration :00:17:05

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/00e9805608c87/Hunter_Rose___Bailey_Brooke_-_Sharing_With_Daddy.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/0bc85afeb07c5/Hunter_Rose___Bailey_Brooke_-_Sharing_With_Daddy.part2.rar

19. mistre krol

Athena Faris - Step-Daughter Shower Surprise

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Stepdaughter Athena is in the living room talking on the phone making plans to meet a friend later on the day. She's checking herself out in the mirror and goes up the staircase. She makes her way to the bathroom and did not notice that her stepfather was taking a shower. After seeing stepfather naked, She apologizes and scurries away to her bedroom. Stepfather, with just a towel on, makes his way to the bedroom to check on her. He assures her that nudity is nothing to be ashamed of. Athena admits that she never has seen a dick as big as stepfather's. Stepfather drop's the towel to show Athena his cock. She starts giving him a blow job to get his dick hard. Without a striptease , we next see the two together with Athena on her back fully naked and stepdad going down on her teen pussy. She groans a lot and loves the experience. Next, stepfather gets her in doggy style, followed by forward cowgirl, and then reverse cowgirl. To finish the sex stepfather fucked Athena in missionary to complete with a creampie.

Sex acts include blow job, cunnilingus, doggy style, forward and reverse cowgirl, missionary, and creampie.

File Size :1.44 GB
    Duration :00:38:51

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/aa8489e0c401c/Athena_Faris_-_Step-Daughter_Shower_Surprise.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/6dd25dc5c6e86/Athena_Faris_-_Step-Daughter_Shower_Surprise.part2.rar

https://fboom.me/file/cc77a31514fc0/Athena_Faris_-_Step-Daughter_Shower_Surprise.part3.rar

20. mistre krol

21. mistre krol

Ariella Ferrera - Quickie While Your Father is in the Shower

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mom can be such a tease around the house.. She knows I want her, and I can tell she wants me back. I sneak into my parents bedroom and see mom, bent over, making the bed. While dad is in the shower, I walk up to her and lift her night gown!

What are you doing!

You look so sexy mom, I couldn't resist

Your father is in the shower! We can't do this now

It's kinda hot tho, isn't it?

I push my mother onto the bed, grabbing all over her beautiful womanly body. Her tits are busting out of her bra, and panties are begging to be pulled to the side! I feel mom's pussy pulsate as I play with her.

Fine, but you have to be quick! Your father could come out of the bathroom any minute!

Don't worry mom, let me take care of you like you deserve!

Watch my big breasted mother grind on my cock like no girl has before! I love watching her, enjoying my long juicy cock, having orgasm after orgasm.. I had to see that ass up in the air, I flip mom over and slide my young thick cock deep into her mature cunt! I know my dad can't fuck her like she needs, and I am more than happy to supply the dick she craves..

I fill her mouth up with my cum, praying dad doesn't catch us. He would not like having his wife taste another man's juices, especially not his own son! Mom licks up every drop, and we make a promise to never tell anyone about this!

Categories: Mother and Son, Incest, Taboo, Ariella Ferrera, family manipulation, mypervyfamily, family taboo, taboo sex, pov blowjob, fucking, pov bj, mother son fantasy, cheating wife, step mom, voyeur, big ass, robe, bra and panties missionary doggy.style reverse.cowgirl cowgirl

Posted in Mother - Son
    Tagged Ariella Ferrera, Big Ass, bra and panties, Cheating Wife, family manipulation, FAMILY TABOO, Fucking, Incest, Mother - Son Fantasy, Mother and Son, mypervyfamily, pov bj, pov blowjob, robe, step mom, Taboo, Taboo Sex, missionary doggy.style reverse.cowgirl cowgirl

File Size :1.20 GB
    Duration :00:16:15

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/53c895555b926...uickie_While_Your_Father_is_in_the_Shower.mp4

22. mistre krol

Little Daughter gets Hardcore spanking and then fuck

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Missbroadwayy laying on her back on the table playing with a vibrator,daddy come in starts fingering and spanking her then fucks her in the ass,bends her over and fucks her in the ass some more doggy style,its ends with both fucking missionary and come flowing out of her pussy

tags: missionary doggy.style rough.sex rough.sex extreme Missbroadwayy tattoo spanking taboo.roleplay incest.roleplay anal creampie skinny anorexic bdsm hardcore amateur 1080p 1on1 sex.on.table

File Size :669 MB
    Duration :00:09:27

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/f1dc4574894c2...hter_gets_Hardcore_spanking_and_then_fuck.mp4