Dad&Daughter(Real Incest&Roleplay)Daily Update

Discussion in 'Mature & Milf & Incest' started by mistre krol, Mar 1, 2016.

1. mistre krol

mistre krol Well-Known Member

Victoria Voxxx - Stepdaughter Knows Best

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Do not treat me like a baby! Do you have a boner? I will help you if you help me. Did you just cum in me? What the actual fuck...

Tags: blowjob standing.doggy implied.creampie doggy.style missionary cowgirl reverse.cowgirl open.mouth.facial

File Size :436 MB
    Resolution :640 x 360 MPEG-4
    Duration :01:00:24

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/355772244206f/dadcrush.2018.04.01.victoria.voxxx.360p.mp4

2. mistre krol

Emily Willis - Vibrating Valentines Panties

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

To the best stepdaddy in the world: Roses are red, Daisies are white, I'm going to straddle you and fuck you all night! xoxoxo

Emily gets fondled by cameraguy/stuntcock. Next segment, there is a toy in Emily's panties, I suppose those are the vibrating valentine's. Stuntcock uses remote to stimulate Emily's pussy to orgasm. Next Segment Emily kneels give a blowjob and rimjob to the stuntcock/cameraguy. She rides him cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. She gets fucked doggy style and missionary, stuntcock cums on her face.

Tags: rimming open.mouth.facial reverse.cowgirl missionary doggy.style cowgirl blowjob missionary

File Size :358 MB
    Duration :00:49:01

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/cd26c21f0dd40/Emily_Willis_-_Vibrating_Valentines_Panties.mp4

3. mistre krol

Riley Star - Family Therapy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My therapist appointment was ok stepdad. All she really said was that I needed to get closer to my family. Maybe I can start with you? It would really relieve a lot of stress that we have been having in the house. Now whip your dick out so stepdaughter can take care of you :)

Tags: reverse.cowgirl missionary blowjob doggy.style open.mouth.facial cum.in.mouth cum.in.nose cum.on.chin

File Size :470 MB
    Duration :01:05:29

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/6933a158304b6/Riley_Star_-_Family_Therapy.mp4

4. mistre krol

Layla Love - Doing What I Want With Stepdad

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I havent seen my stepdaddy for a while. I am sick of mom, I want to spend the weekend with him. He works a lot, so sometimes he needs a little convincing. Maybe if I show him my panties. Or maybe if I ask him to lay down with me. Then, we could do whatever we want...

Tags: blowjob handjob ball.licking missionary deepthroat face.fuck doggy.style reverse.cowgirl sideways facial

File Size :344 MB
    Duration :00:47:03

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/477d5db238b7d/Layla_Love_-_Doing_What_I_Want_With_Stepdad.mp4

5. mistre krol

Maya Kendrick - The Stepdaughter Fantasy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What am I doing in your bathroom? More like what are you doing with that huge boner?!?! Im your stepdaughter for crying out loud. It's like poking me gross! I guess if fucking me is the only way to get rid of it I have no choice but to help you :) You totally owe me one!

Tags: open.mouth.facial cum.in.mouth face.fuck standing.doggy doggy.style blowjob creampie female.completion

File Size :227 MB
    Duration :00:31:27

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/4e03a53544626/Maya_Kendrick_-_The_Stepdaughter_Fantasy.mp4

6. mistre krol

Katie Banks - Daddy's lil Cocksucker

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I like being a good girl for daddy. Teasing him till he lets me suck his fabulous cock till he gives me a surprise at the end. My favourite thing to do is crawl over to him, slowly stroke him, suck him and edge him closer and closer to an amazing cum.

I love anticipating exactly what he wants and giving it to him. I love tasting his pre cum as I deep throat his cock and titty fucking daddy between my big bouncy boobs

File Size :958 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:18:18

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/2346c234a39a5/Katie_Banks_-_Daddy_s_lil_Cocksucker.mp4

7. mistre krol

Miley Cole - Tasting My Stepfather

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Do you like watching me stepdaddy? I saw what you were doing. Mom won't hear us I promise. Come penetrate your hot stepdaughters pussy before mom wakes up ;)

Tags: blowjob reverse.cowgirl missionary male.completion handjob doggy.style fingering cum.in.mouth cum.on.stomach

File Size :688 MB
    Resolution :960 x 540 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:33:34

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/b0ce1be669afb/Miley_Cole_-_Tasting_My_Stepfather.mp4

8. mistre krol

Jasmine Vega - Sexually Successful Stepdaughter

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Did you see my grades stepdad? Don't you think I deserve a reward? Maybe you can fuck me again? I would really really love that :p

Tags: blowjob cum.in.mouth missionary reverse.cowgirl doggy.style creampie prone.bone sideways cum.on.pussy

File Size :314 MB
    Duration :00:42:45

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/5a990b52c4039/Jasmine_Vega_-_Sexually_Successful_Stepdaughter.mp4

9. mistre krol

Nestarootz Ass Fucking Camshow With Anal Creampie From Pulsating Cock

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Acts & Keywords: anal amateur anal.reverse.cowgirl barefoot slim pale dirty.talk anal.cowgirl webcam tiny.tits chaturbate.com daddy.talk soles deep.anal pink.pussy pulsating.cumshot throbbing.cock nestarootz vaginal.sex reverse.cowgirl fuck.faces orgasm.face female.orgasm clit.rubbing.while.being.fucked lightly.tattooed ENJOY!!!

File Size :491 MB
    Resolution :800 x 600 MPEG-4
    Duration :01:04:12

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/24ba8e3fb5df3...ow_With_Anal_Creampie_From_Pulsating_Cock.mp4

10. mistre krol

11. mistre krol

Megan Winters - Redhead Step Daughter

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Megan Winters is a naughty little teen who knows what she wants and is determined to get it. This spunky coed has a huge crush on her stepdad Charles Dera, but Charles barely seems to know she exists. When Megan tries to get his attention and finds that he's too busy for her, she returns to the room in just a bra and panties. That succeeds in upsetting her stepdad, but Megan wants to seduce him, not piss him off. She tries again, naked this time, but winds up crying in her bedroom when her plan backfires.

Charles eventually joins Megan in the bedroom to apologize to his mercurial stepdaughter, but Megan takes the opportunity to continue putting the moves on. Charles has had enough! Pulling his still-naked stepdaughter over his knee, he spanks her round bottom. It doesn't take him long to realize that Megan is getting turned on from the smack of his hand on her ass, and this time when she tries stroking his stiffie Charles is too shocked to move. Megan takes advantage, dropping to her knees for a puffy lip blowjob that Charles can't bring himself to stop.

Megan isn't about to waste a moment now that her dream of seducing daddy has come true. She pushes him down on the bed and climbs aboard his fuck stick to ride his hardon. When Charles finally snaps out of his shock, he bends Megan over on her hands and knees to start living out some fantasies of his own. Doggy style turns into Megan laying on her back with her legs held in the air and a smile on her face as she watches her stepdaddy bang her until she cums. Charles can't hold back another moment; pulling out, he covers Megan's soft twat with a shower of jizz.

Acts: blowjob, cowgirl, POV cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, sideways cumshot on pussy

File Size :330 MB
    Duration :00:20:12

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/f0977c825497d/Megan_Winters_-_Redhead_Step_Daughter__20.08.2018.mp4

12. mistre krol

Layla Love - Doing What I Want With Stepdad

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"I havent seen my stepdaddy for a while. I am sick of mom, I want to spend the weekend with him. He works a lot, so sometimes he needs a little convincing. Maybe if I show him my panties. Or maybe if I ask him to lay down with me. Then, we could do whatever we want?"

Featuring
    pov, daddy talk, blowjob, handjob, deepthroat, face fuck, missionary, ball sucking, doggy style, reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, sideways, jerk to completion, cumshot, facial

File Size :405 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:47:03

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/0a41183f30222/Layla_Love_-_Doing_What_I_Want_With_Stepdad.mp4

13. mistre krol

14. mistre krol

Jane Wilde - Stepdad Took My Virginity!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"When is the last time you saw a landline phone? The 90s? Well, Jane Wildes family has one, and they just found out her date cancelled on her. Luckily, her thoughtful stepdad consoles her in her bedroom and Jane perks right up. They go for an ice cream cone in the backyard together, and Jane licks her scoop seductively for her stepdad. Then she drops the bomb. Before she goes to college, she wants to have sex with him! Her stepdad is a little flustered, but when he tells Janes mom, she is into it! She figures, if my daughters going to be fucking, better for her to do it in the house! So Janes mom sets up the video camera and watches as Jane cutely asks her stepdaddy to fuck her mouth. Her stepdaddys curved cock fits perfectly in her young, inexperienced throat, and then slips perfectly into her tight hole. He breaks her hymen and takes her virginity while her mom tells her not to fight it. Then she sucks her stepdaddys dick like it is the ice cream cone they had earlier. This is one weird family!"

Featuring
    step incest, incest roleplay, daddy talk, virgin roleplay, blowjob, deepthroat, face fuck, handjob, doggy style, cunnilingus, missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, handjob to completion, cumshot, facial

File Size :269 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 Matroska
    Duration :00:41:28

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/e76df2cf3cc4d/Jane_Wilde_-_Stepdad_Took_My_Virginity!.mp4

15. mistre krol

Miranda Miller - Stepdaughters Deal

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm doing yoga to practice my kegels, Stepdad. Why? Because I wanna make my pussy really tight. Do you wanna see how tight my pussy is? You can feel it, but taste it?? I'm not ok with that...

Tags: fingering cum.in.mouth blowjob missionary doggy.style cum.on.tongue female.completion cum.swallowing

File Size :635 MB
    Duration :00:31:03

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/af80f315882d2/Miranda_Miller_-_Stepdaughters_Deal.mp4

16. mistre krol

17. mistre krol

18. mistre krol