Dominant Madam Wishes Power / Femdom

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by PassionatelGirla, Jul 3, 2019.

1. PassionatelGirla

PassionatelGirla Well-Known Member

NIKKI HAZE !!!/2018//SD/720p

[​IMG]

Genre: FemDom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Small Tits, Puffy Nipples, Foot Worship, Licks Cum Off Her Feet, Russian Mistress Relaxes
    Date: 2018

Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 592 MB
    Format: MPEG-4
    Duration: 19 min 41 s
    Type: 720p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

2. PassionatelGirla

Lexi Luna - Degrading the Boss!/2018//SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: FemDom, Fetish, Red Dress, Fuking, Spitting, Slapping, Beautiful Breasts

Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 631 MB
    Duration: 7 min 16 s
    Type: 1080p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

3. PassionatelGirla

Alina Lopez - Oral Fixation//Alina Lopez/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI
    Models: Alina Lopez
    Description: You can't resist Mistress Alina's long tongue and sexy wet lips as she looks down upon you. She loves to make you drool and whimper as you are on your knees stroking your cock like a good boy does. Now sit, stay and stare at your Mistress's lusciously long tongue as she teases your hard cock until you explode all over yourself.

Size: 889 MB
    Duration: 10 min 29 s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

4. PassionatelGirla

Marley Brinx/2018/Marley Brinx/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Brunette, Latex, High Heels, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Masturbation Instruction
    Models: Marley Brinx
    Description: Mistress Marley is the Queen of pain and pleasure making you work for your addiction to her perfection. She has a classic masturbation game ready to see just how devoted you are to being her obedient pet. She wants to know how far you are willing to go for her while you stroke your cock and show true obedience. If you are as addicted as you claim to be you will follow her instructions like a good boy and be rewarded with an orgasm like you've never had before.

Size: 928 MB
    Duration: 10 min 54 s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

5. PassionatelGirla

Never Released/2018/Megan Jones and Mistress Sophie/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Whipping
    Models: Megan Jones and Mistress Sophie
    Description: Megan Jones and her gorgeous friend Sophie decide that it's time for a nice thorough whipping of their slave. They need to get the slave to the point where he is begging. Will he beg for them to stop? The women do not know but they want to find out and see

Size: 633 MB
    Duration: 7 min 16 s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

6. PassionatelGirla

Mistress Gaia - Ass On Fire/2018/Mistress Gaia I'm at the House of Sinn with my beautiful mistress friend. We have time to spare and want to enjoy it relaxing. However, we have a slave doing nothing and have decided to give him some training. I call him, and he crawls over to us and takes up his position. After some instruction, and allowing him to worship our beautiful stiletto shoes. We decide to intensify our sluts training. We have a fucking machine ready, and tell him he's going to receive a good mechanical ass fucking. Wasting no time and as he's on his knees, we line him up and quickly place the cock into his ass. My friend has the control, and she can vary the speed of his ass fucking. His training continues as I remove my shoes and get my bitch to kiss my feet. He begins to squeal, as we have some fun with the speed and thrust intensity of his ass fucking. Time to make our bitch really suffer, as he's making some noise and I want to shut him up. I shove my foot into his mouth, and give him a good foot gagging. He begins to gargle and choke as he can't breathe. It amuses both of us as our slut can't escape our pleasure. We continue with his training, before finally leaving him to suffer for the rest of the day with his ass on fire./SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Footdom, Foot Domination, Foot Licking, Foot Worship
    Models: Mistress Gaia I'm at the House of Sinn with my beautiful mistress friend. We have time to spare and want to enjoy it relaxing. However, we have a slave doing nothing and have decided to give him some training. I call him, and he crawls over to us and takes up his position. After some instruction, and allowing him to worship our beautiful stiletto shoes. We decide to intensify our sluts training. We have a fucking machine ready, and tell him he's going to receive a good mechanical ass fucking. Wasting no time and as he's on his knees, we line him up and quickly place the cock into his ass. My friend has the control, and she can vary the speed of his ass fucking. His training continues as I remove my shoes and get my bitch to kiss my feet. He begins to squeal, as we have some fun with the speed and thrust intensity of his ass fucking. Time to make our bitch really suffer, as he's making some noise and I want to shut him up. I shove my foot into his mouth, and give him a good foot gagging. He begins to gargle and choke as he can't breathe. It amuses both of us as our slut can't escape our pleasure. We continue with his training, before finally leaving him to suffer for the rest of the day with his ass on fire.

Size: 384 MB
    Duration: 10 min 29 s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

7. PassionatelGirla

Mistress Mandy Marx/2018/Mistress Mandy Marx/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Tease & Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, Orgasm Control, Handjob, Ruined, Brat Girls, Edging Games
    Models: Mistress Mandy Marx
    Description: Weaving fantasy and reality, if a role play was yours to begin with, it is, in a deeper sense than you think, not yours anymore. You are lost, swept away by edging and insanity. I AM your babysitter. I KNOW what you want. You ARE in trouble. And if you don't do EXACTLY what I say, I will tell your parents everything. This is a blast.

Size: 304 MB
    Duration: 12 min 31 s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

8. PassionatelGirla

Valentina Nappi/2018/Valentina Nappi/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Brunette, Latex, High Heels, Ass Worship, Big Butts, Chastity
    Models: Valentina Nappi
    Description: Mistress Valentina is an extremely strict and demanding slave Owner. She trains her boys to become completely addicted to the taste of her sweet asshole. The more they beg and plead for a taste of her hole, the hornier she becomes. An ass licking slave's job is never done until she has been royally licked and worshipped to orgasm.

Size: 930 MB
    Duration: 10 min 57 s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

9. PassionatelGirla

Lisey Sweet - Freshly Fucked/2018/Lisey Sweet/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Fetish, Talking
    Models: Lisey Sweet

Size: 569 MB
    Duration: 4 min 40 s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

10. PassionatelGirla

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Tease & Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, Orgasm Control
    Description: There's nothing like the spiked device. No dignity, no defense, just sheer punishment when I walk in the room. And I'm about to do more than walk in the room. How badly you'll suffer, how deep my device will dig. With just a scent. A feather. A silicone-lubed grip. Even a horrible stroke? Wouldn't I? Worse yet, the full sight of my absolutely perfect ass. What's your name, boy? Can't you speak?

Size: 290 MB
    Duration: 11 min 39 s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

11. PassionatelGirla

Ina Black in Facesitting and Ropes/2018/Ina Black/SD/720p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom
    Models: Ina Black
    Description: "This guy, who you saw in the previous clip, "the scissoring match", thought that the lesson he got was enough for him today. However Ina, his instructor, had other plans for him. She didn?t reveal that to him because she wanted to surprise him. It all started like usual, Ina taking control, locking him up in various positions and he being totally unable to escape. Eventually she gets a bit frustrated because he doesn?t even try to defend himself. "Try at least to submit", she says. He tries and everything is back to normal, that is, she takes control and he is on his back, completely at her mercy. He tries desperately to escape but his arms are locked and his face is smothered by her breasts. Then comes the surprise because what she does is to pick up something from the floor, and when he sees it, he realizes what the surprise was, the ropes. What is she going to do with the ropes? You can probably guess. She enjoys this rope game but the guy sure doesn?t. The last 8 mins are pure humiliation, degradation coupled with endless facesitting. A poor guy **** to a woman who truly enjoys every single minute."

Size: 223 MB
    Duration: 12 min 27 s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

12. PassionatelGirla

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Tease & Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, Orgasm Control, Handjob, Edging Games
    Description: I hold my warm hand perfectly still around your cock and make you stroke yourself with your hips. Then, I rope your cock tight, stick the rope end in your mouth, and make you hump yourself in the air, while spit slowly drips from my mouth onto your wet, roped dick. And you can't touch me unless I let you. And then, I do. Shocking you. I let you touch my pussy and try to get me off. And you're not going anywhere, anytime soon, this is the middle of an isolation day for you. Promise.

Size: 221 MB
    Duration: 9 min 1 s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

13. PassionatelGirla

Nikki Delano 5 - Ass Worship & Foot Worship/2018/Nikki Delano/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Ass Worship,Foot Worship,Face Sitting
    Models: Nikki Delano
    Description: Nikki is tired of hearing that her wimp husband was bullied by his boss, so she goes to his work to confront him. She's the only one who is allowed to bully her wimp husband! She turns his boss into her slave and makes him lick her ass and feet! HOT FACESITTING, ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP!

Size: 1 013 MB
    Duration: 17 min 19 s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

14. PassionatelGirla

Mistress Nina Black aka Emily Bender/2018//SD/720p

[​IMG]

Genre: Mistress,Female Domination,Cuckold,Forced Pussy Worship

Size: 477 MB
    Duration: 15 min 46 s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

15. PassionatelGirla

Alexis Monroe - My Sissy Toy/2018/Alexis Monroe/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI
    Models: Alexis Monroe
    Description: I bet you wish you could leave your boring, mundane life behind and become my perfect panty wearing sissy bitch..don't you sissy boy?!? We are going to really have to work on you to make you extra pretty and perfect like me. Don't worry I am going to make you into the hardest working sissy slut for me and make you suck and fuck all the dicks I decide to give you. I want to see your cock get so hard in your panties for me as I tell you about all the nasty things my sissy slut is going to do for me. Now start stroking for me my pretty little girl and get ready to become the sissy you were born to be...

Size: 802 MB
    Duration: 9 min 26 s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

16. PassionatelGirla

Raven Bay/2018/Raven Bay/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Blonde, Busty, Jerk Off Instruction, Big Tits, Latex
    Models: Raven Bay
    Description: Your dream of being completely owned by Goddess Raven is officially a reality as she transforms you into the perfect bitch boy. Ohh you thought being a slave was going to be easy? You thought you got to decide what she owns, controls and takes from you? You were wrong! Your mind, your body and your wallet now belong to your Goddess whether you like it or not.

Size: 947 MB
    Duration: 11 min 11 s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

17. PassionatelGirla

Mistress Ariel/2018/Mistress Ariel/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Handjob, Ruined Orgasm
    Models: Mistress Ariel
    Description: The Mistress threatens the tied slave to record everything that happens in the room with a camera and then she is going to send it to his wife. The slave begs for her, not to torture him like this, but the Mistress shrugs and turns on the camera anyway. Then she slowly approaches the slave and sensually starts to milk him. The slave tries to do everything, but he can't control his body and he soon has a huge orgasm.

Size: 521 MB
    Duration: 9 min 5 s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

18. PassionatelGirla

Ariana Marie/2018/Ariana Marie/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Latex, Brunette, Stockings, Foot Worship, Pantyhose & Stockings, Feet
    Models: Ariana Marie
    Description: After a long day of walking in leather boots and stockings Mistress Ariana's feet need some extra care and attention by her loyal foot bitch.

Size: 962 MB
    Duration: 11 min 20 s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

19. PassionatelGirla

Arabelle Raphael - Bad Boy Toy/2018/Arabelle Raphael, DJ/SD/540p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, PussyEating, FaceSitting, Stockings, Pegging, Bondage, CBT, Feet, Orgasm Denial, Rough Sex, Zapper
    Models: Arabelle Raphael, DJ
    Description: Lounging on the couch, talking on the phone, Mistress Arabelle Raphael rests her feet up on the back of her piece of human furniture, DJ. Through his leather mask, he tries to slyly lick the tips of Arabelle's high heels and she notices. She digs her heels into his back and scolds him for being so bold. Arabelle takes her heels off and shoves her foot in DJ's mouth and calls him pathetic. She puts her feet on the ground and spanks DJ's ass as he's bent over worshiping her feet. She makes him stand up and teases his cock that's been locked in a see-through plexiglass ball smasher that holds his nuts prisoner. First she bites his dick and then she zaps his cock with an electronic zapper. She presses her ass against his cock and the cage gets tighter. She zaps his whole body and tells him to dance and he dances around in pain trying to please his Mistress. Next Mistress Arabelle has DJ get on his hands and knees. As she sits on the leather couch, she tugs at a rope tied to DJ's cock and balls and fucks DJ's ass with a dildo attached to her high heel shoe. She turns him around and makes him suck the cock attached to the strap-on she wears. She commands DJ to get on the couch and bend over and he obeys. She fucks him with a strap-on deep and hard and commands him not to look at her. In the final scene, Arabelle has DJ completely immobilized on the floor. She's wrapped his whole body in black electrical tape like a mummy. She gets his dick hard to use it for her pleasure. She uses his dick like a human dildo and fucks it until she cums. She climbs up his body and sits on his face with her pussy. She smashes his face with her big beautiful tits while she fucks him some more. Mistress Arabelle's pussy is too amazing and DJ can't hold in his cum anymore and shoots his pathetic load all over himself.

Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 646 MB
    Duration: 58 min 56 s
    Type: 540p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

20. PassionatelGirla

Aiden Starr - Lonely For Your Pain: Aiden Starr Dominates Partner Sebastian Keys/2018//SD/540p

[​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Cattle prod, CBT, Clover clamps, Collar, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dominatrix, Face Sitting, Femdom, Fingering, Gag, Humiliation, Male Sub, Orgasm denial, Pain, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, Rough Sex, Slave, Smoking, Spider gag, Straight, Suspension, Zapper
    Description: Aiden Starr and Sebastian Keys star in this special update of Divine Bitches. When these two long time BDSM practitioners and current partners get going, things get hot fast! Sebastian starts in an inverted ankle suspension with his hands tied behind his back.

Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 690 MB
    Duration: 1 h 2 min
    Type: 540p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File