Dominant Madam Wishes Power / Femdom

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by PassionatelGirla, Jul 3, 2019.

1. PassionatelGirla

PassionatelGirla Well-Known Member

Only Speak When Spoken To / 1080p / Charlotte Sins / SD /

[​IMG]

Models: Charlotte Sins
    Description: Turns out Charlotte's new fuck toy has learned to be perfect anal slut! He looks so pretty in Charlotte's panties and stockings, she can't help but give him exactly what he wants: a long ride on her huge pink cock!

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Pantyhose, Fishnet, Sissy, Masturbation, Mask
    Size: 866 MB

Format: MPEG-4
    Type: 1080p
    Duration: 14 min 44 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

2. PassionatelGirla

Only Speak When Spoken To / 1080p / Charlotte Sins / SD /

[​IMG]

Description: Turns out Charlotte's new fuck toy has learned to be perfect anal slut! He looks so pretty in Charlotte's panties and stockings, she can't help but give him exactly what he wants: a long ride on her huge pink cock!

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Pantyhose, Fishnet, Sissy, Masturbation, Mask
    Size: 866 MB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

3. PassionatelGirla

Only Speak When Spoken To / 720p / Charlotte Sins / SD /

[​IMG]

Size: 547 MB

Type: 720p
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

4. PassionatelGirla

Only Speak When Spoken To / 720p / Charlotte Sins / SD /

[​IMG]

Size: 547 MB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

5. PassionatelGirla

Chastity Romance / 1080p / Katie Kush / SD /

[​IMG]

Models: Katie Kush
    Description: Mistress Katie Kush shows her leather gimp just how cruel she can be when he is completely helpless and locked in chastity. Her gimp has never wanted to be unlocked from chastity so badly when her tight, young pussy is sliding up and down his chastity cage. Mistress Katie gets extra naughty as she grinds her body all over his leather sleepsack making him wish his vision wasn't completely taken away. A gimp is just a toy for Mistress Katie to make as sexually frustrated as possible. No chance of escape for her gimp as he lays there helpless and completely under her control.

Genre: Femdom, Chastity, Tease and Denial, FaceSitting, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Body Bag, Masturbation, Vibrator
    Size: 868 MB

Duration: 11 min 57 s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

6. PassionatelGirla

Chastity Romance / 1080p / Katie Kush / SD /

[​IMG]

Models: Katie Kush
    Description: Mistress Katie Kush shows her leather gimp just how cruel she can be when he is completely helpless and locked in chastity. Her gimp has never wanted to be unlocked from chastity so badly when her tight, young pussy is sliding up and down his chastity cage. Mistress Katie gets extra naughty as she grinds her body all over his leather sleepsack making him wish his vision wasn't completely taken away. A gimp is just a toy for Mistress Katie to make as sexually frustrated as possible. No chance of escape for her gimp as he lays there helpless and completely under her control.

Genre: Femdom, Chastity, Tease and Denial, FaceSitting, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Body Bag, Masturbation, Vibrator
    Size: 868 MB

Duration: 11 min 57 s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

7. PassionatelGirla

School Girls Make You Cum / 1080p / Kenzie Reeves & Evelin Stone / SD / 2017

[​IMG]

Models: Kenzie Reeves & Evelin Stone

Date: 2017
    Genre: Femdom, JOI, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, POV, Uniform
    Size: 449 MB

Duration: 5 min 9 s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

8. PassionatelGirla

School Girls Make You Cum / 1080p / Kenzie Reeves & Evelin Stone / SD / 2017

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, JOI, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, POV, Uniform
    Size: 449 MB

Duration: 5 min 9 s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

9. PassionatelGirla

School Girls From Hell 2: Caned / 1080p / Kenzie Reeves & Evelin Stone / SD / 2017

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Slapping, Caning, Punishment, Uniform
    Size: 794 MB

Duration: 9 min 10 s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

10. PassionatelGirla

School Girls From Hell 2: Caned / 1080p / Kenzie Reeves & Evelin Stone / SD / 2017

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Slapping, Caning, Punishment, Uniform
    Size: 794 MB

Duration: 9 min 10 s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

11. PassionatelGirla

Drained By The Young New Mistresses / 1080p / Kenzie Reeves & Evelin Stone / SD / 2017

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Milking, Punishment, Uniform
    Size: 549 MB

Duration: 6 min 21 s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

12. PassionatelGirla

Chanel's Closet Cuckold / 1080p / Chanel Preston / SD /

[​IMG]

Models: Chanel Preston
    Description: What are you doing looking at me?!? Look to the ground! You only look at me when I say you may look at me. If you are going to be my cuckold slut you will need to learn exactly what it means to be mine. My cucks are kept in the closet where you can watch me get fucked by big dicks and not your teeeny tiny one. I am going to tie you up, tie your legs, tie your arms but I am going to leave one hand free just enough where you can jerk your tiny little dick. You must be extra quiet because if I hear even one breath you are going to get pulled right out of the closet and made to suck his big, fat dick. This is what you wanted right?!? Good! Now get in that closet where a cuckold bitch like your belongs as you listen to how a real man pleases my pussy... xoxo Your Mistress

Genre: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Cuckolding
    Size: 782 MB

Duration: 10 min 48 s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

13. PassionatelGirla

Chanel's Closet Cuckold / 1080p / Chanel Preston / SD /

[​IMG]

Models: Chanel Preston
    Description: What are you doing looking at me?!? Look to the ground! You only look at me when I say you may look at me. If you are going to be my cuckold slut you will need to learn exactly what it means to be mine. My cucks are kept in the closet where you can watch me get fucked by big dicks and not your teeeny tiny one. I am going to tie you up, tie your legs, tie your arms but I am going to leave one hand free just enough where you can jerk your tiny little dick. You must be extra quiet because if I hear even one breath you are going to get pulled right out of the closet and made to suck his big, fat dick. This is what you wanted right?!? Good! Now get in that closet where a cuckold bitch like your belongs as you listen to how a real man pleases my pussy... xoxo Your Mistress

Genre: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Cuckolding
    Size: 782 MB

Duration: 10 min 48 s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

14. PassionatelGirla

Shayenne Samara (She's Fucking Brutal) / 1080p / Shayenne Samara / SD / 2020

[​IMG]

Models: Shayenne Samara
    Description: This is one of the HARDEST and HOTTEST scenes ever, several full force kicks by Mistress Shayenne. You can hear him groaning in pain like he's about to spill everything out, gasping for air, we were actually worried. BRUTAL like old times Kebranozes, the full force kicks era is Back!!

Date: 2020
    Genre: Ballbusting, BDSM, Femdom, Kicking, Male Rimming Female, Torture
    Size: 820 MB

Duration: 9 min 32 s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

15. PassionatelGirla

Shayenne Samara (She's Fucking Brutal) / 1080p / Shayenne Samara / SD / 2020

[​IMG]

Models: Shayenne Samara
    Description: This is one of the HARDEST and HOTTEST scenes ever, several full force kicks by Mistress Shayenne. You can hear him groaning in pain like he's about to spill everything out, gasping for air, we were actually worried. BRUTAL like old times Kebranozes, the full force kicks era is Back!!

Date: 2020
    Genre: Ballbusting, BDSM, Femdom, Kicking, Male Rimming Female, Torture
    Size: 820 MB

Duration: 9 min 32 s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

16. PassionatelGirla

You're Sophie Monroe's Sissy Slut For Life / 720p / Sophie Monroe / SD /

[​IMG]

Models: Sophie Monroe
    Description: Look at you! Dressed just as your Goddess Sophie Monroe requested. Just some minor adjustments, mainly that unsightly bulge. Luckily your Goddess has just the thing to lock up that little clit. She teases you with her luscious tits and then instructs you on how to please her. She runs her hands along her ripe cunt and then allows you to masturbate with her. Keep up and show your Goddess you can be her perfect sissy slut.

Genre: Femdom POV, Solo, JOI, Masturbation, Big Tits, Chastity Play, Squirting, Vibrator, BBW
    Size: 964 MB

Duration: 26 min 16 s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

17. PassionatelGirla

You're Sophie Monroe's Sissy Slut For Life / 720p / Sophie Monroe / SD /

[​IMG]

Models: Sophie Monroe
    Description: Look at you! Dressed just as your Goddess Sophie Monroe requested. Just some minor adjustments, mainly that unsightly bulge. Luckily your Goddess has just the thing to lock up that little clit. She teases you with her luscious tits and then instructs you on how to please her. She runs her hands along her ripe cunt and then allows you to masturbate with her. Keep up and show your Goddess you can be her perfect sissy slut.

Genre: Femdom POV, Solo, JOI, Masturbation, Big Tits, Chastity Play, Squirting, Vibrator, BBW
    Size: 964 MB

Duration: 26 min 16 s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

18. PassionatelGirla

Bella Daniels (20.12.2019) / 720p / Bella Daniels / SD /

[​IMG]

Models: Bella Daniels
    Description: Feeling generous, mistress Bella lets her slave worship that pussy of hers. The brunette beauty is wearing a leopard print dress with no panties on. She just spreads her legs and lets the cuck munch on that superior cunt. The fit bombshell then rides his face and enjoys facesitting in various exciting positions. In the end, we see her strip naked and cum.

Genre: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Feet, Foot Licking
    Size: 407 MB

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 13 min 32 s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

19. PassionatelGirla

Bella Daniels (20.12.2019) / 720p / Bella Daniels / SD /

[​IMG]

Models: Bella Daniels
    Description: Feeling generous, mistress Bella lets her slave worship that pussy of hers. The brunette beauty is wearing a leopard print dress with no panties on. She just spreads her legs and lets the cuck munch on that superior cunt. The fit bombshell then rides his face and enjoys facesitting in various exciting positions. In the end, we see her strip naked and cum.

Genre: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Feet, Foot Licking
    Size: 407 MB

Duration: 13 min 32 s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

20. PassionatelGirla

Emily Black (aka Kiara Gold) (05.06.2020) / 720p / Emily Black (aka Kiara Gold) / SD /

[​IMG]

Models: Emily Black (aka Kiara Gold)
    Description: Stockings-clad brunette shows off her breasts and wet pussy while still wearing her full BDSM gear. We see her leashed slave crawl over to her and start begging. The generous mistress then rides his face and goes on all fours to let him tongue-fuck that succulent asshole of hers. It all ends with REALLY passionate facesitting in an armchair.

Genre: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Worship, Gloves, Feet, Foot Licking, Stockings
    Size: 700 MB

Duration: 23 min 20 s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

21. PassionatelGirla

Emily Black (aka Kiara Gold) (05.06.2020) / 720p / Emily Black (aka Kiara Gold) / SD /

[​IMG]

Models: Emily Black (aka Kiara Gold)
    Description: Stockings-clad brunette shows off her breasts and wet pussy while still wearing her full BDSM gear. We see her leashed slave crawl over to her and start begging. The generous mistress then rides his face and goes on all fours to let him tongue-fuck that succulent asshole of hers. It all ends with REALLY passionate facesitting in an armchair.

Genre: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Worship, Gloves, Feet, Foot Licking, Stockings
    Size: 700 MB

Duration: 23 min 20 s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

22. PassionatelGirla

Who's Your Daddy now? - Lola Fae / 720p / Lola Fae, Tony Orlando / SD /

[​IMG]

Models: Lola Fae, Tony Orlando
    Description: Lola Fae lives with Tony Orlando. He gets really gropey and grabby with her and she's sick of it. She dresses up in a tight bodysuit with shiny tan pantyhose and sneakers because she knows it will drive him crazy. Then she dances in the kitchen and waits for him to notice her. When he grabs her ass and puts his hand on her throat she smiles and grips his balls hard then kicks him in the chests and puts him on the floor. Lola explains that from now on, he won't get to use her pussy anymore. She's going to use his. She pulls out a giant pink strap on cock and tells him that it might be rough at first, but he'll be begging her for more dick soon. When she's balls deep inside him she tells him that while he'll never get her pussy again, he will be watching her new boyfriends fuck her a lot. If he's good, he can lick their cum out of her perfect pussy when they're done. She proceeds to fuck his brains out all over the kitchen and make him call her Daddy by the end of it.

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Pantyhose
    Size: 645 MB

Duration: 17 min 27 s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

23. PassionatelGirla

Who's Your Daddy now? - Lola Fae / 720p / Lola Fae, Tony Orlando / SD /

[​IMG]

Models: Lola Fae, Tony Orlando
    Description: Lola Fae lives with Tony Orlando. He gets really gropey and grabby with her and she's sick of it. She dresses up in a tight bodysuit with shiny tan pantyhose and sneakers because she knows it will drive him crazy. Then she dances in the kitchen and waits for him to notice her. When he grabs her ass and puts his hand on her throat she smiles and grips his balls hard then kicks him in the chests and puts him on the floor. Lola explains that from now on, he won't get to use her pussy anymore. She's going to use his. She pulls out a giant pink strap on cock and tells him that it might be rough at first, but he'll be begging her for more dick soon. When she's balls deep inside him she tells him that while he'll never get her pussy again, he will be watching her new boyfriends fuck her a lot. If he's good, he can lick their cum out of her perfect pussy when they're done. She proceeds to fuck his brains out all over the kitchen and make him call her Daddy by the end of it.

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Pantyhose
    Size: 645 MB

Duration: 17 min 27 s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

24. PassionatelGirla

Hot Secretary: Using Her Boss's Tongue / 1080p / Madeline Marlowe, Will Havoc / SD /

[​IMG]

Models: Madeline Marlowe, Will Havoc
    Description: Will Havoc's company stock will tank if he doesn't get the report finished and his hot secretary, Madeline, has been missing all day! When she appears, Will is all ears when she tells him she has a solution, but he has to use his tongue on her exactly the way she likes it. This office won't close until his punishment is done!

Genre: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pantyhose, Pussy Worship, Fingering
    Size: 891 MB

Duration: 15 min 12 s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File