Emma Ohara - Emma So Horny Fullhd 1080p

Discussion in 'Hairy' started by David, May 18, 2019.

1. David

David Super Moderator

[​IMG]
    Release Year: 2018
    Cast: Emma Ohara aka Emma Evins
    Genres: Amateur, Couples Fantasies, POV, Finger Banging, Cum Shot, Masturbation, Doggystyle, Cum on Pussy, Blowjob - POV, Missionary - POV, Doggystyle - POV, Missionary
    Video language: English

My girlfriend Emma O'Hara had a nice surprise for me on my birthday, so I whipped out the old trusty camera to film her. I wanted to sneak a peek at my sexy girlfriend, so when she flashed me that she was wearing red nylons, I instantly got sprung at the thought of ripping them off of her long, luscious legs! Emma was feeling incredibly horny and I couldn't wait to stick my throbbing cock deep down her throat! With her fine bush on full display, I finger fucked her brains out before inserting myself in between her dripping wet pussy lips and pounded her pussy while she moaned for more! If you're girlfriend is as horny as mine, then you know how they be--horny as fuck and always down to suck your cock! After all, Emma's a lady in red who loves to give a lot of head, so enjoy seeing her cock sucking skills on full display! Happy birthday to me, thank you oh so horny Emma O'Hara!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 31:42
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9803kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.3 GB

[​IMG]

Continue reading...