Extraordinary - Unusual Collection...

Discussion in 'Torture' started by serena, Sep 18, 2016.

1. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Red
    [​IMG]

Cast: Red
    Genres: masturbation, mature, pantyhose, posing, solo
    Video language: English

Red loves to bring out her fetish side. A kinky sensual woman like Red loves the dramatic look of red fishnet and the touch of sheer nylon. She's on fire with both on here together!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 14:41
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4296kbps
    Audio: 61kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 470.3 MB
    Download Red

2. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Princess Fierce Transformed into my Pay Bitch! Fhd
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017

My words and intense stare will pierce into your mind and transform you into my pay bitch. You will be placed into a mesmerized state that will keep you paying all day, every day.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 6:03
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13024kbps
    Audio: 242kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 588.5 MB
    Download Princess Fierce Transformed into my Pay Bitch! Fhd

3. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Waiting For a Cock
    [​IMG]

Studio: Punani Films

All alone in some pinkish dress she was waiting some cock to come and help her. Her round but and shave and juicy pussy deserve a nice thing between. She is not greedy at all, one proper cock will fix all.

Duration: 25:07
    Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3842kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 730.7 MB
    Download Waiting For a Cock

4. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Waiting For a Cock
    [​IMG]

All alone in some pinkish dress she was waiting some cock to come and help her. Her round but and shave and juicy pussy deserve a nice thing between. She is not greedy at all, one proper cock will fix all.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Waiting For a Cock
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Waiting For a Cock
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Waiting For a Cock
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Madam Violet Speciman 763
    [​IMG]

The last thing you remember is signing the consent form to volunteer as test subject for a psychological experiment. Your eyes flicker open but still it is hard to move, the Woman before you begins saying words which make you feel so very sleepy, you think she is putting you into a hipn0tic trance. Your vision blurs, all you see is beautiful red lips.

She moves Her body before you reminding you that whenever you find yourself thinking you immediately feel horny and dumb. Soon She seems satisfied that you are back under Her control, and then She begins the Remote Access Protocol. At the snap of her long red nails Her voice begins to come from inside your mind. Telepathically communicating with you. Instantly your cock begins dripping,

"You have been My favourite. I LOVE to watch you stroke for Me, I love it when your cock dances under My fingers. I have made you CUM HUNDREDS of times, and you don't remember any of it".

She takes your dripping dick in her hands and begins to STROKE and squeeze, She looks deep into your eyes and you can THINK about NOTHING but falling down into that RED mouth. This is your last orgasm for a while slave, because your cock can only get HARD for ME now. I will make it a good one, and then you will placed back into you life as though nothing has happened. She urges you closer to orgasm as She expertly milks all the CUM out of you balls.as She repeats your new directive 'you are NOTHING but speciMAN 763 reday to be remotely activated at any point'.

Orgasm initiated and completed, at the count of three you will wake up and remember nothing. Commencing re-boot in 1, 2, 3..wide awake, back in the room!

Duration: 18:37
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3335kbps
    Audio: 257kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 490.5 MB
    Download Madam Violet Speciman 763

9. serena

serena Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The last thing you remember is signing the consent form to volunteer as test subject for a psychological experiment. Your eyes flicker open but still it is hard to move, the Woman before you begins saying words which make you feel so very sleepy, you think she is putting you into a hipn0tic trance. Your vision blurs, all you see is beautiful red lips.

She moves Her body before you reminding you that whenever you find yourself thinking you immediately feel horny and dumb. Soon She seems satisfied that you are back under Her control, and then She begins the Remote Access Protocol. At the snap of her long red nails Her voice begins to come from inside your mind. Telepathically communicating with you. Instantly your cock begins dripping,

"You have been My favourite. I LOVE to watch you stroke for Me, I love it when your cock dances under My fingers. I have made you CUM HUNDREDS of times, and you don't remember any of it".

She takes your dripping dick in her hands and begins to STROKE and squeeze, She looks deep into your eyes and you can THINK about NOTHING but falling down into that RED mouth. This is your last orgasm for a while slave, because your cock can only get HARD for ME now. I will make it a good one, and then you will placed back into you life as though nothing has happened. She urges you closer to orgasm as She expertly milks all the CUM out of you balls.as She repeats your new directive 'you are NOTHING but speciMAN 763 reday to be remotely activated at any point'.

Orgasm initiated and completed, at the count of three you will wake up and remember nothing. Commencing re-boot in 1, 2, 3..wide awake, back in the room!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. serena

serena Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. serena

serena Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. serena

serena Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. serena

serena Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. serena

serena Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Nylon Vol.12
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2004
    Cast: Tatjana, Miriam, Alexandra, Evi, Hannelore, Melanie
    Genres: Amateurs, Solo, All Sex, Couples, Pantyhose

Check out these insatiable nymphomaniacs as they get all hot and bothered by the feel of Nylon on their skin as they try and work through the day. Eventually the desire gets to be too much and we get to see how they work out their sexual frustrations, using fingers, toys, and even men to get them off.

Duration: 1:20:00
    Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 751.3 MB
    Download Nylon Vol.12

16. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Nylon Vol.12
    [​IMG]

Check out these insatiable nymphomaniacs as they get all hot and bothered by the feel of Nylon on their skin as they try and work through the day. Eventually the desire gets to be too much and we get to see how they work out their sexual frustrations, using fingers, toys, and even men to get them off.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download Nylon Vol.12

17. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Nylon Vol.12
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download Nylon Vol.12

18. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Nylon Vol.12
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download Nylon Vol.12

19. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Nylon Vol.12
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download Nylon Vol.12

20. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Alexa Red
    [​IMG]

Studio: Pantyhosed4U
    Cast: Alexa Red
    Genres: Solo, Pantyhose

Alexa loves to party, at home as well as out at the clubs. These days she wears almost nothing, slinky pantyhose and a sexy almost frock! Amost? You can almost see everything, as you can here as she plays with her big tits and trimmed juicy pantyhosed ginger minge!

Duration: 14:30
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8783kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 966.5 MB
    Download Alexa Red

21. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Alexa Red
    [​IMG]

Cast: Alexa Red

Alexa loves to party, at home as well as out at the clubs. These days she wears almost nothing, slinky pantyhose and a sexy almost frock! Amost? You can almost see everything, as you can here as she plays with her big tits and trimmed juicy pantyhosed ginger minge!

Duration: 14:30
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8783kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 966.5 MB
    Download Alexa Red

22. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Mila Azul
    [​IMG]

Cast: Mila Azul

Slim but busty Mila entertains in thus erotic scene in sheer pink top and sky blue sheer nylon pantyhose, showing off her adorable body unashamedly! Watch her strip and play with herself, using the pantyhose to arouse.

Duration: 12:50
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10414kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 997.4 MB
    Download Mila Azul

23. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Mila Azul
    [​IMG]

Cast: Mila Azul

Slim but busty Mila entertains in thus erotic scene in sheer pink top and sky blue sheer nylon pantyhose, showing off her adorable body unashamedly! Watch her strip and play with herself, using the pantyhose to arouse.

Duration: 12:50
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10414kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 997.4 MB
    Download Mila Azul

24. serena

serena Well-Known Member

(GP) Anna Swix 720p 2017
    [​IMG]

Redhead teen Anna Swix zoomed in cunt spreading...Fleshy pussy up close feat.

Duration: 18:48
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 697.1 MB
    Download (GP) Anna Swix 720p 2017

25. serena

serena Well-Known Member

(GP) Anna Swix 720p 2017
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

26. serena

serena Well-Known Member

(GP) Anna Swix 720p 2017
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

27. serena

serena Well-Known Member

(GP) Anna Swix 720p 2017
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

28. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Batgirl Freezed
    [​IMG]

Cast: Renee
    Genres: Fetish, Bondage, Spandex, Lycra,

Mr. Uggly is fed up with not being able to find a steady girlfriend. He devises a plan to capture the and make them his girlfriends. First on the list, his favorite - Batgirl. He sets his trap - sending an email to Batgirl letting her know that he's kidnapped 3 beautiful damsels with plans on starting a sex harem. Batgirl researches and discovers where Mr. Uggly's hide-out is located. Upon her arrival at his abode, Batgirl is confronted by the unsightly villain. When she tries to apprehend him, Mr. Uggly zaps her with his paralysis gun - which temporarily knocks Batgirl to the floor - motionless. Unable to move or escape, Batgirl is now at her captors mercy. He her with plans on making her his permanent girlfriend. He uses his freeze-gun to put the caped into a trance where he suggests his interests to her. Batgirl is made into his sex toy - oral sex is performed before she willingly (in her trance) mounts him for sex. Mr. Uggly then Batgirl to suck him off and he fills her mouth with cum. He finally brings her out of her trance - only after leaving her with a code word that will bring her back to him - ready and willing.

Duration: 34:40
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2524kbps
    Audio: 73kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 659.8 MB
    Download Batgirl Freezed

29. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Batgirl Freezed
    [​IMG]

Mr. Uggly is fed up with not being able to find a steady girlfriend. He devises a plan to capture the and make them his girlfriends. First on the list, his favorite - Batgirl. He sets his trap - sending an email to Batgirl letting her know that he's kidnapped 3 beautiful damsels with plans on starting a sex harem. Batgirl researches and discovers where Mr. Uggly's hide-out is located. Upon her arrival at his abode, Batgirl is confronted by the unsightly villain. When she tries to apprehend him, Mr. Uggly zaps her with his paralysis gun - which temporarily knocks Batgirl to the floor - motionless. Unable to move or escape, Batgirl is now at her captors mercy. He her with plans on making her his permanent girlfriend. He uses his freeze-gun to put the caped into a trance where he suggests his interests to her. Batgirl is made into his sex toy - oral sex is performed before she willingly (in her trance) mounts him for sex. Mr. Uggly then Batgirl to suck him off and he fills her mouth with cum. He finally brings her out of her trance - only after leaving her with a code word that will bring her back to him - ready and willing.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download Batgirl Freezed

30. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Batgirl Freezed
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download Batgirl Freezed

31. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Batgirl Freezed
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download Batgirl Freezed

32. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Batgirl Freezed
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download Batgirl Freezed

33. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Pussy stretching session
    [​IMG]

Blond hottie is busy getting her pussy stretched as she is horny for a nice orgasmic feeling to get her cunt pleasured in the ways she has been dreaming. Enjoy the live sex session as the hottie exposes her beautiful body.

Duration: 24:45
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3697kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 693.6 MB
    Download Pussy stretching session

34. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Pussy stretching session
    [​IMG]

Blond hottie is busy getting her pussy stretched as she is horny for a nice orgasmic feeling to get her cunt pleasured in the ways she has been dreaming. Enjoy the live sex session as the hottie exposes her beautiful body.

Duration: 24:45
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3697kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 693.6 MB
    Download Pussy stretching session