{extreme Bdsm} Torture, Rough Sex, Hard Bondage

Discussion in 'General BDSM' started by pirs45, Jan 30, 2017.

1. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Christinas hard bdsm action
    [​IMG]

Year: 2016
    Genre: BDSM,Bondage, Spanking, Humilation, Domination, Discipline, MaleDom, Femdom, Wax
    Studio: Crux
    Duration: 12 min
    Actresses: Cool girls
    Description: Very interesting video in Russian style. A lot of pitches and hot wax. Watch and enjoy.

Video: 720x576
    Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 128kbps
    [​IMG]

File size: 105.6 MB
    Download Christinas hard bdsm action

2. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Rians Tickle Session Part 2
    [​IMG]

We make newbies into happy fetish objects and when girls are invited back to play, it is because they are more than just a cute badiddle.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 9:25
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
    Audio: 429kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 404.6 MB
    Download Rians Tickle Session Part 2

3. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Lola part 2
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2016
    Video language: English

He uses his cane to beat it until it is bright red.

Duration: 7:24
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 166.0 MB
    Download Lola part 2

4. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Surprise Visit Part 3
    [​IMG]

She fills up the tub with nice hot water, climbs in and drops the bomb.

Duration: 6:19
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 637kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 32.1 MB
    Download Surprise Visit Part 3

5. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Silly Escapologist Gradyate Course
    [​IMG]

This websits depicts female models in tight creaking leather bondage.

Duration: 3:38
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
    Audio: 429kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 156.0 MB
    Download Silly Escapologist Gradyate Course

6. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Submissive By Nature Part 4
    [​IMG]

She wants to be a kitten, but first she has to be their , pig, and worm.

Duration: 9:48
    Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1228kbps
    Audio: 61kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 93.6 MB
    Download Submissive By Nature Part 4

7. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Such A Slut part 2
    [​IMG]

The gag girl really starts freaking out when the man in the hazmat suit comes back.

Duration: 5:26
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 677kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 29.1 MB
    Download Such A Slut part 2

8. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Sensualpain - Jan 25, 2017 - Anal Snakes and Colt Cockspart 1 - Abigail Dupree
    [​IMG]

Studio: Sensualpain
    Cast: Abigail Dupree
    Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, Rope Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture

Ooooo I'm feeling fiery tonight! And I've got a 30 minute date with a 29 inch anal snake and a huge, delicious cock of a different breed. I start out with the snake and insert all 29 inches of it slowly into my ass. I can't help but moan in pleasure as it works its way past every turn.You can see by the way I look into your eyes that I'm hungrier than usual tonight. Something primal has gotten into me yet again. I do this a few times to make sure I'm ready to take on the huge cock I just got in the mail. What am I saying... I do this a few times because it fucking feels soooo good!!! I love the huge balls on this new toy...I just have to feel them slap against my clit...I must!!! I fuck it with my pussy first to test run it and then can't wait any longer to feel it in my ass. I fuck it good and watch the white of the cock get swallowed by my asshole. I wasn't expecting to take it all but low and behold.. I did:)And I absolutely love it!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 15:43
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 805.2 MB
    Download Sensualpain - Jan 25, 2017 - Anal Snakes and Colt Cockspart 1 - Abigail Dupree

9. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

AES Productions - Final Case
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Studio: Aes Productions

Gorgeous Shelley Monroe had always wanted to be a Private Investigator. But now, sitting on her office desk tightly tied up, gagged, while a masked intruder searches for a file, she is having second thoughts!!
    Refusing to drop the case only brings more torment�Shelley is kidnapped, bound, and gagged made to strip and left alone in an old warehouse

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:52:07
    Video: 432x320, XviD, 712kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 698.5 MB
    Download AES Productions - Final Case

10. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Bitchy Wife Briella Wants To Be Put on a Pedestal But Ends Up on Her Knees
    [​IMG]

After a long day at work, all I want to do is come home, watch a little TV and relax. My wife comes storming in and immediately starts yelling about me doing something! Most of the day she's on the internet chatting and wine, but I won't get into that. She tells me I should get a hobby, and that she should be put on a pedestal, among other things. I've had enough and a plan forms. I tell her she's right. I go out in the garage and start my new hobby. Briella walks by the garage door and hears power tools and hammering. Soon after, I grab Briella with a hand over her mouth and I shove her up against the door. I shove a gag in that bitchy mouth of hers and then I handcuff her. I make her spread her legs before I smack her ass a few times. I then sit her in a chair and quickly tie a rope around her waist. I grab her by her hair and roughlymmanhandle her as she protests and yelps through her gag. Briella struggles as I tie some rope around her ankles. I rip open her blouse and grope her bare chest. A posture collar is then buckled around her neck. Her new pedestal is pulled up beside her. 2 birds with 1 stone... I have a hobby, and Briella now has a pedestal! Briella mmmppps and struggles as I make a few adjustments. I remove her handcuffs and retie her wrists with rope, before I remove her ballgag. Briella is loud, so a better gag is needed. I know that she'll really be loud and upset once she's up on her pedestal, so I'm thinking ahead. A large sponge is shove in her mouth and tightly taped in. Soon after, I'm untying the rope around her waist.

Duration: 16:31
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 371.6 MB
    Download Bitchy Wife Briella Wants To Be Put on a Pedestal But Ends Up on Her Knees

11. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Not gentle intercourse - Annette Schwarz
    [​IMG]

Chanta asks as she enters her lair where amazon beauty Annette Schwarz is tied. Surprised by being questioned in her native language (German) Annette replies "Ja" and the domination begins. Stripped, gagged, flogged harder than ever before and to cum multiple times is only the beginning of Annette's training. Immovable bondage renders her helpless to Chanta's sexually sadistic mind. Annette's pussy is fucked hard with a strapon while bound to the metal . Later she is placed in a position ball tie for harsh anal electro play. Flipped over, with her legs spread wide Annette's ass is fucked and she squirts everywhere, not once, but twice before Chanta sits on her face to cum herself. In the end Annette is put away for the night with her elbows together and her neck chained to the wall, looking like the perfect sex slave.

Duration: 1:00:17
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 791kbps
    Audio: 78kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 390.6 MB
    Download Not gentle intercourse - Annette Schwarz

12. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Zoey Laine bars part 2
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Studio: sexuallybroken
    Cast: Zoey Laine, Matt Williams, Sergeant Miles
    Genres: Big Dick, Deep Throat, Drool, Extreme Rough Sex, Face Fucking, Metal Bondage, Rough fucking, Rough Sex, Shaved, Struggling, Three Way

We trap Zoey between the same bars that held her helpless before, except this time her ass is sticking out and up. The boys know what to do, to a helpless coed, and Nora finds herself being fucked to several screaming orgasms! Just her head is trapped, nothing else, but Nora is as helpless as they cum, she can do nothing to stop the brutal pussy pounding she gets!

Duration: 10:39
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 579.0 MB
    Download Zoey Laine bars part 2

13. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Sweet Young Thing Part 1
    [​IMG]

We love the broken slut, they just take it, and take it and take it.

Duration: 7:44
    Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1536kbps
    Audio: 149kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 95.2 MB
    Download Sweet Young Thing Part 1

14. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Christmas Part Two: BDSM slaves and anal whores celebrate the holidays
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2012
    Studio: Kink: The Upper Floor
    Cast: Dylan, Krysta Kaos, Skin Diamond, Juliette March, Mark Davis, Sparky Sin Claire, The Pope, Maestro Stefanos

Welcome back to the raunchy conclusion of The Upper Floor Christmas Party. Part one ended with pixie being punished with a hard fucking by Mark Davis. The smell of sex hits the room like a grenade, and soon all the guests are pulling their clothes off and sucking, fucking, spanking, and playing. Sweet innocent Bonnie has her face hidden in a thick leather hood and is made to blow her Master while Alice continues her shenanigans and is cropped and fucked for her efforts. Guests line their slaves up on the tables and couches, punishing their asses and degrading them. Devi Lynn is strung upside down and tickled while Dana Vixen is flogged by Ultra Violet.

The Pope puts tramp in charge of ash, and soon our house slave reveals her lesbian dominance by fucking ash into an orgasmic puddle, which she and kaos then fist and beat until ash is begging for mercy. Christine and Nerine can�t help but get in the fun, entertaining Mark and Maestros cocks while they wait for the final gangbang. Pixie, tramp, sparky, and kaos all hold on tight as Mark rampages through them, fucking each slave until he settle on sparky and plows her ass deep and hard while the other slaves hold her down. Still not satisfied, The Pope demands the slaves get in a four girl deep fuck train while odile is used by a guest on the couch. Happy Holidays!

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 2:01
    Video: 640x360, VP6F

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 17.1 MB
    Download Christmas Part Two: BDSM slaves and anal whores celebrate the holidays

15. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Employee Discipline a New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 2
    [​IMG]

First things First, Cherry's tits aren't huge, but they are plenty big enough to bind. Eric does this with some very thin cotton string. He then removes the rigid cuffs and reties her wrists with rope. A clamp is tightened on her septum and left hanging for now. He then grabs a long wooden shoe horn and starts slapping various parts of Cherry's body with it. Her shoes are removed and they get the same treatment. Her nipples are clamped with clovers. A string is attached and run through a ring bolted to the front of the . It is the run up and through her nose clamp and then tied off. This her to lean forward. Her elbows are the tied together and then tied up and back to the steel pipe. She is then nose hooked with some surgical clamps that work perfect for this purpose. They are then rope back. In the process, the excess rope is wrapped around her neck. Her head is now being pulled down and up and back by her nose. Cherry likes to decorate her face with shiny metal, so Eric just feels like helping her out in this reagard. Eric steps away for a while while Cherry endures her predicament. When he returns he starts smacking her with the wooden shoe horn again. This goes on for a while. At the end of the clip he removes her nipple clamps and then rolls her out of the scene. He's taking her to the emplyee break room where Cherry will remain on display for the rest of the day

Duration: 35:38

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 803.6 MB
    Download Employee Discipline a New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 2

16. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

BH 28-10-2013 - Wax and Witchcraft!
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2014
    Cast: Jasmine Sinclair, Sasha Cane
    Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, Rope Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture

Witchcraft, lesbian bondage sex, and hot wax play as Jasmine comes under sasha's spell! Sasha and Jasmine go to a halloween party. But things don't go as Jasmine expects... Jasmine finds herself under sasha's spell, or is it witch Sasha? Cuffed to a bed, jasmine doesn't resist as Sasha strips her naked then whips her pussy hard! The girls french kiss as sasha's potion does its work. And now it's time for Jasmine to face a deluge of hot wax from sasha's candle... Jasmine awakes from her enchanted sleep to find herself naked, bound spread on all-fours to the bed, and ball-gagged. Sexy witch Sasha drops more hot wax on Jasmine, this time on her butt, her bare soles and her back. Great views here of Jasmine from behind as Sasha whips her pussy hard. Then she puts on a strap-on to give Jasmine the lesbian bondage fucking of her life!

Duration: 24:03
    Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5198kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 942.6 MB
    Download BH 28-10-2013 - Wax and Witchcraft!

17. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Fayth As the Golden Guardian Trapped Captured Stripped Hung Mummified Demasked - Part2
    [​IMG]

Dr. Cupcakes flips on the Hitachi and positions it just right before adding the other components of the Golden Guardians bondage. A clear film is wrapped around her body next. Her protests have faded as she hangs and endures or enjoys? the Hitachi. Dr. Cupcakes bought the wrong color of paint for his den and instead of taking it back, he uses it as a weight that his hung from her hair. This should keep her from using her extremely strong abs to lift herself up to her ankle bindings. Now with the Hitachi buzzing away he starts wrapping her upside down body with a black film. When this activates with the liquid and the clear film, a solid cocoon will form... No One can escape from this!! He turns as positions her as he pleases as he continues her mummification. The Golden Guardian doesn't seem to care about anything at all now... escaping, the law, righteousness... Nothing at all. He hoists her up even higher in the air and continues the mummification process. After a bit he sees the tell tale signs. The Golden Guardian screams through her gag as spasms jolt her helpless body. Yes she has cum and Dr. Cupcakes now has a window of opportunity to demask the superheroine. He does just that and discovers it is Fayth!! Sweat drips from her body like a leaky faucet as he makes her a new mask. He leaves her for just a bit. When he returns he asks who her Master is and without hesitation, she answers "You Are". Exactly what he wanted to hear. Just goes to show that with a good work ethic and a good plan, you can accomplish anything.

Duration: 23:20

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 525.6 MB
    Download Fayth As the Golden Guardian Trapped Captured Stripped Hung Mummified Demasked - Part2

18. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

IR - Nov 16, 2012 - In Stock - Madisin
    [​IMG]

Studio: Paintoy
    Cast: Madisin

Gagged, blindfolded, with her hands tied behind her back, Madisin waits for PD to come punish her. He whips her cunt until she is wet enough to see it through her panties. She is aroused but it will be a long time before she feels any kind of release. Only after PD has worked her into a complete frenzy will her cunt get anything but the harshest attention.
    He stands her up and makes her weak in the knees. Not in the way she was hoping, though. Her legs are locked into stocks and her poor, sensitive nipples tied tight to posts. She can only move the top half of her body when he canes and whips her, and as she does her nipples are strained even more. When she can't stand up any longer he lowers her down to her knees and works the soles of her feet.
    The positions he puts Madisin in become more and more rigorous. Her body is contorted and punished in increasingly severe ways. Eventually she will receive her rewards; incredibly intense orgasms that will leave her entire body shaking.

Duration: 1:12:28
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 815.3 MB
    Download IR - Nov 16, 2012 - In Stock - Madisin

19. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

My New Slave
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2015
    Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Therelentless FemDom beats her partner's bare ass until it's bright red with a big leather paddle for over thirty minutes

Duration: 19:01
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1946kbps
    Audio: 92kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 284.9 MB
    Download My New Slave

20. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Employee Discipline Dolly Volunteers - Part 2
    [​IMG]

Dolly sits bound in her office chair ungagged, but that's about to change. Eric soon stuffs a huge sponge in her mouth and tapes it in. The sponge is to big and Dolly starts choking. Eric removes it and explains that sometimes he gets a little to ambitious. He gags her with the same white ballgag that she wore before. He then adds some heavy duty clamps on Dolly's nipples... They seem extra sensitive today, lol. Eric adds more rope. Her elbows are tied and then pulled up to the overhead pipe. Her forearms are tied to the vertical pipe in the back of the chair. Her bondage is getting pretty strict at this time. Eric continues dispensing business and bondage advice as he works. He nose hooks her next and ties those to the overhead pipe. He ties her nipple clamps off tight to the front of the chair. He then spins Dolly around so everyone can get a good look at her and her bondage from all angles. Eric walks away and leaves dolly to endure the bondage. When he returns he gropes her clamped tits and smacks them lightly. He spins her around a few more times. He takes some pics as they will be posted on the employee part of the company website. He then removes the clamps and starts groping and smacking her tits. Eric signs off and explains that he'll be taking Dolly with him. He's going to roll her through the office area and then leave her in the break room as entertainment for the other employees. He rolls Dolly away and the clip ends.

Duration: 24:25

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 550.6 MB
    Download Employee Discipline Dolly Volunteers - Part 2