{extreme Bdsm} Torture, Rough Sex, Hard Bondage

Discussion in 'General BDSM' started by pirs45, Jan 30, 2017.

1. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Supertightbondage - Outdoor Longterm Challenge for Nova Pink
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Studio: Supertightbondage
    Genres: BDSM, hogtie, supertight bondage
    Video language: English

Nova Pink gets challenged on the "Outdoor Torture Rack" in sunny Spain...

Format: mp4
    Duration: 38:33
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2723kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 806.1 MB
    Download Supertightbondage - Outdoor Longterm Challenge for Nova Pink

2. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Liking This - Fern, Helena and Jade - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Quite a long while ago I put up a gallery of the ladies in bondage in clear plastic. This was loved by Simon S very much and would love a repeat. In the meantime here is Jade in a glass clear jacket over her lingerie and after a huge red ball gag had been strapped into her mouth the jackets zip was pulled up all the way to the top of her head sealing her head inside this plastic world.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 8:55
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 344.3 MB
    Download Liking This - Fern, Helena and Jade - HD 720p

3. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

The Bilge Report Part One
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2018

California Star Productions is here to bring you some serious spanking and enema action! Here's a little spanking and caning, combined with anal insertion of the enema tube. If you like spanking, caning and nice young girl's bottoms, then this move is just for you!

Duration: 1:01:00
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 562.0 MB
    Download The Bilge Report Part One

4. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Edens Dream 2 part
    [​IMG]

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Bondage, Spanking, Anal, Domination, Big Ass, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex

leep is fitful and only possible after the exhaustion of constant shifting around and adjusting the stones that are my bed

Duration: 14:56
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3009kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 335.3 MB
    Download Edens Dream 2 part

5. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Aiden Starr, Caroline Pierce
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2014
    Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Torture

Step through the door and witness the power struggle that ensues when the two managers battle for control of the arena where the most extreme sexual acts in the city take place.

Duration: 33:55
    Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 1771kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 471.9 MB
    Download Aiden Starr, Caroline Pierce

6. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Another Lost Virginity - Malika - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

This is Malika and she is another lady who has just lost her bondage virginity. Malika is a very stunning dark skinned beauty who has been very keen to come around since her friend Imogen told her about this site. This was also her first photoshoot of any kind so the fact she chose to come here makes me feel very lucky. She was tied up sitting on the ground with her arms tied behind the post in the clothes she arrived as she looked lovely just as she was. Bound with lots of string and having her first ball gag in her mouth she delighted in the bondage straight away and after having her legs tied back to the post and her gag covered with a wide scarf her delight increased minute by minute. Then stripped down to her black lingerie a black leather single arm glove was strapped onto her arms and her legs were cuffed together. Then with her arms pulled and tied high above her head and a leather head harness gag strapped in her mouth , she coped with the strappado position so well that her head was tied back by the ring on top of her gag and then she was made to bend forward when a string from the ring was tied down to her ankles. With both of us dressed in black Malika had her arms tied out along the beam, her legs tied together and a wooden ball gag in her mouth. After her gag had been swapped for a cleave gag I was there to add another gag over the first and then torment her with a little tickling just to show her what she might expect in the future. Malika definitely wants to come back and I am overjoyed at the prospect of having her in bondage as many ways and as many times as possible in the future.

Duration: 12:32

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 484.4 MB
    Download Another Lost Virginity - Malika - HD 720p

7. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Loving This - Imogen - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Little clothing and tight bondage is a combination that Imogen looks so good in so that is what must be done. Sat on the floor and tied to a round wooden chest while wearing just a micro skirt and tiny top. She is rubber ball gagged and has her legs tied back to stop her kicking around. In a red mesh outfit to go with her red nails and lips she had had her arms and legs spread and tied as far apart as possible, a red ball gag is soon fitted into her mouth. A little more rope to secure her and her tope is pulled up to reveal her naked breasts underneath. In tiny white lace lingerie and very high heels she has had her arms tied behind her with her elbows roped as close to each other as possible. Ropes from her elbows and wrists are then tied off as high as possible overhead and she gagged with a large blue bit gag. After this her arms were lowered and bound to her body by a very tight crotch rope digging deep into her, not that she seemed to mind.

Duration: 7:04

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 272.3 MB
    Download Loving This - Imogen - HD 720p

8. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

whitney morgan
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2016
    Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Roped, Tied

Blonde slut whitney morgan extreme bondage at a home. enjoy!

Duration: 7:06
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 159.3 MB
    Download whitney morgan

9. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Edens Dream 3 part
    [​IMG]

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Bondage, Spanking, Anal, Domination, Big Ass, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex

Her weight is distributed fairly evenly about, with the exception of the crotch rope, which was pulled tightly to both the front and back rails and is digging into her wet slippery area with every struggle attempt.

Duration: 14:01
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3009kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 314.8 MB
    Download Edens Dream 3 part

10. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Amber
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2016
    Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Roped

Amateur girl Amber in jeans extreme hard tied standing action.

Duration: 6:54
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 155.0 MB
    Download Amber

11. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Nyxon Prayer vol.2
    [​IMG]

Next I sit her down on the bed while I buckle a heavy leather blindfold over her eyes and the a harness.

Duration: 13:02
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
    Audio: 253kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 397.4 MB
    Download Nyxon Prayer vol.2

12. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

On Tape - Lily, Fern and Violet - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Three ladies in tight tape bondage, lots of very tight tape being used to secure and silence these beauties. Lily first had her arms taped behind her back with gaffer tape and her body taped down to her knees, she was also rubber ball gagged. Then sat onto a chair she was tightly taped to it with her high heeled legs receiving the same treatment Then with her ankles taped to the chair leg and her mouth taped over with several layers she only thing she managed to do was kick off her high heels. Fern was taped standing in front of a post with cellotape covering her from neck to foot. Her arms were taped up inside her sleeves and after being bit gagged a lot more tape tape was used until her whole body was covered. Her head was then taped to the post with layers of cellotape over her gag and around her head until her eyes were tape closed as well. With Violet dressed in silver, brown packing tape was used to bind her arms to her body in front of her and with tape extended the length of her body. Tied off to an overhead hook meant she could roll around in her bondage but her well taped mouth meant she could do nothing about her situation.

Duration: 10:27

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 403.0 MB
    Download On Tape - Lily, Fern and Violet - HD 720p

13. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Scary Dream
    [​IMG]

Hard to believe but it's true:
    You know Alex already as a natural pain beauty. But in this session she is going far behind imagination.

Duration: 16:38
    Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1456kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 197.2 MB
    Download Scary Dream

14. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Angry Damsels
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Genres: Bondage, Tied, Humiliation

Sexy girls Dixie Comet and Candle Boxxx double bondage extreme scene...

Duration: 33:56
    Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3251kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 840.2 MB
    Download Angry Damsels

15. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Dr. Cupcakes Gets a New Assistant
    [​IMG]

Today, when he brought me the slop, he was wearing a gas mask. The everyday chores of the grounds are much more interesting as I allow my mind to wander to that creature entombed in my barn

Duration: 15:54
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 357.4 MB
    Download Dr. Cupcakes Gets a New Assistant

16. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Londyn Predicament
    [​IMG]

The two sapphic scissor can't wait to lick each other's hard nipples.

Duration: 12:06
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
    Audio: 252kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 542.5 MB
    Download Londyn Predicament

17. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Cold Weather Treatment - Helena, Lily and Violet - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

The best way to handle the cold weather must be coats and boots and bondage, of course, the cold weather never needs to be an excuse not to adjourn outdoors. The red coat I am wearing in the first few pics started off a whole winter coat collection which now numbers nearly fifty. I guess I must be married to somebody who likes to see me dressed and tied like this. In the full length red coat I had my arms roped behind me, my ankles bound together and was ball gagged. Then tied off to the tree and my knees tied together my ball gag was covered with a scarf. Then slightly shorter red coat and here I am tied to a tree with my arms tied back behind it. Red ball gagged again and the coat was fully buttoned up around me with the collar turned up and to hold it up a rope around my neck and tree was used. For Lily it was a heavy duty brown leather hooded coat and with her wrists tied behind her and cloth gagged she was first anchored to the pole. Then bound into the strappado position with her arms pulled and tied as high as possible another rope from her neck to one knee made sure she stayed bent over. All the girls love the marvelous padded coats and they are so delightful to wear and when used for bondage with the coat compressed against your body as much as possible it only adds to the pleasure of it all. Violet thinks so too so string was used to squeeze and bind the coat to her body and a ball gag was used to silence her. With her ball gag retied over the hood she was left to wander around the garden, after all, where was she going to go like this?

Duration: 13:42

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 530.3 MB
    Download Cold Weather Treatment - Helena, Lily and Violet - HD 720p

18. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

On the Floor - Anita & Lily - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

More ladies in bondage something that I hope will never end as I love to see them like this so much. Lily was dressed in a red dress and heels so she was tied with red rope. Her arms were tied in front of her with her elbows together and with a rope through her crotch from her wrist to stop her raising her arms, a red ball gag fills her mouth. Then sat onto the floor and she had one leg tied up behind her and her gag taped over with red gaffer tape. Fern was also tied with red rope and her wrists were very tightly bound and tied off as high above as possible. Sitting on the floor in a cross legs position and a red leather gag in her mouth made her very helpless and even more so after her arms were tied together to her elbows her head forward and her arms behind her head. The lovely Anita was tied up sitting on floor with her legs together and her arms behind her. Very thin white cord was used to bind her and she was gagged with a metal ring gag. Laid onto her side a rope was tied between her neck and knees and then from her ankles back to her wrists just to make sure she stays put. Then there is both Elyssia and Elle having gas masks added to their bondage for no other reason than I have plenty and like to see the ladies wearing them when tied up.

Duration: 7:02

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 271.3 MB
    Download On the Floor - Anita & Lily - HD 720p

19. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Material Girls - Lavinia, Lily and Helena - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

In this case material girls means ladies being mummified in different materials. For Lavinia it was tights and lots of them to cover and bind her body. Wearing two pairs of tights and a body stocking over her legs, her upper half was bound and covered with tights including her arms and hands. A large tights gag was tied into her mouth before another pair was pulled down over her head and tied off around her neck. Another pair around her gagged mouth and the body stocking was pulled all the way up and over her head as well. This again was tied off above her head and around her neck to seal her in place. Finally another pair over her eyes made a very effective blindfold as well. . Lily was tied to the metal frame with scarves and with her hands balled up and a huge cloth covered ball gag in her mouth. A lot of tight scarves hold her body against the frame as she was first blindfolded then more scarves wound around her head and face until just the tip of her nose is showing. I was tied into a chair while wearing a white cotton dress and apron and tied with white linen 'rope' with my arms tight against my side and my hands covered in the same. Double linen gagged before more aprons and lined was used to further bind my body and head until just my eyes were showing so I could still see my reflection in the mirror.

Duration: 14:40

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 566.8 MB
    Download Material Girls - Lavinia, Lily and Helena - HD 720p

20. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

This side of Paradise
    [​IMG]

Leileyn is a bondage submissive who is bound in a piledriver position that juts her pussy obscenely into the air and leaves her wet slit open to all of Master Eric X's torments. Master Eric is relentless with his painful torments which leave red marks on her ass and thighs. Leileyn wants to be obedient but she is so horny, and Master Eric X teasing her pussy with a vibrator, not quite putting it right on her clit

Format: mov (QuickTime)
    Duration: 10:27
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9801kbps
    Audio: 145kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 762.0 MB
    Download This side of Paradise