{extreme Bdsm} Torture, Rough Sex, Hard Bondage

Discussion in 'General BDSM' started by pirs45, Jan 30, 2017.

1. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Egg Her On
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Genres: Bondage, Toys, made Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting, , 1080p
    Video language: English

My boy got the idea to film a POV tease and denial video with Amber a while back that I decided to post it even though I found the camera angle awkward. He has Amber tied down on the rack, her legs spread as she waits to see what he is going to do next. When he pulls out a vibrating egg and begins to test it out on her nipples she is instantly aroused. When he lets it dangle over her clit she begins to moan. The entire scene is spent trying to keep Amber on the edge of orgasm as her pussy is helpless to keep the egg from making it's way inside as she writhes in pleasure. Ultimately, no matter where it travels, Amber can't get enough attention to let her cum.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 10:10
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7837kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 612.2 MB
    Download Egg Her On

2. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Big Breasted Sybian Slut
    [​IMG]

Studio: Sexuallybroken

Today we welcome back one of our favorite milfs to the Sexuallybroken stage. Holly Heart is tan, toned and busty with long blonde hair that falls down almost to her waist. If there ever was a more eager cock slut than Holly, we certainly havent run into them. Hanging out on the end of a dick is Hollys happy place. We like putting sluts in their happy place. Today we do it with shackles and a sybian.
    Bent over backwards in a brutal back arch that leaves her puffy blow job lips wide open for access and her pussy jammed down on a sybain, Holly is all ready to her training. Multitasking is hard. Multitasking while cumming your brains out is even harder. How good is Hollys deepthroat skills while being distracted by the worlds most powerful vibrator? Lets find out! For science.
    We simply walk up and plunge home balls deep on the wide open mouth hole. Holly is a messy little slut and craves the destruction that we are dishing out. This is exactly why she showed up today. She drools rivers, gasping and moaning all over the cocks as the sybian works its undeniable magic. Her blue blue eyes cloud over as she is blasted into sexual subspace.
    The dicks run a punishing train as Holly hangs limply in her restrained back arch, she is so strictly shackled that she can not even twitch. All she can do is take what we dish out until we have had our fill. We leave her drained and messy, a cummed out shell of starlet. Always a pleasure my dear...

Duration: 14:51
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6744kbps
    Audio: 102kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 745.3 MB
    Download Big Breasted Sybian Slut

3. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Scarlet Windsor on the Sybian - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Scarlet Windsor has amazing orgasms. As one of our favorite models, we've often marveled at how intensely she responds to sexual stimulation. Scarlet had never been ridden a Sybian before and asked to give it a try. She didn't disappoint us in her sensual responsiveness or energetic enthusiasm. Quite to the contrary, she gave it all she had and was totally spent by the experience.

Duration: 5:16
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3638kbps
    Audio: 179kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 147.5 MB
    Download Scarlet Windsor on the Sybian - HD 720p

4. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Syrens Sucky Day
    [​IMG]

London had been dying to work with Syren for a while. Syren is hot and just the kind of woman that London typically ends up drooling over. So when Syren showed up to shoot with London heavily marked from a previous shoot, London's feelings were just a little hurt. London punishes Syren by adding suction to her purple butt cheeks to make the bruises even worse before starting to cane her tender ass.

Duration: 43:15
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2686kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 886.8 MB
    Download Syrens Sucky Day

5. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Skinny Blond With Huge Tits
    [​IMG]

We have the beautiful Rain DeGrey and sensational Natassia Dreams for your weekend entertainment. Variety is the spice of life, so today we have one hot skinny blond and one Amazing Transexual Dominatrix.
    Bifurcation: The splitting of a main body into two parts.
    In our case we have just the ass and pussy sticking out of one side of the wall, and the mouth and tits out the other. Rain cannot see the other side of the wall, she can only feel. Now its time to fuck a bitch up.
    This is a complete sexual attack of the senses. On one side we keep a cock down Rains throat and skull fuck her silly. Never giving her a break, continuous face fucking, deep, brutal, and without mercy. On the other end, we are attacking Rains beautiful, puffy, shaved, wet pussy. We make her cum with vibrators, we make her squirt with fingers, and we fuck the living hell out of her with cock. Rain is fucked into subspace in the first few minutes, after that she just goes into survival mode. Stealing air when she can, but always being made to cum. So many hard brutal orgasms are ripped out of Rains helpless body. Dont forget she is getting it from both ends, hard and fast.
    In the end Rain is a babbling, drooling mess. Deep throat spit covers her entire face, cum and squirt cover the other half. She is completely undone in the best way possible...

Duration: 14:31
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps
    Audio: 112kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 821.7 MB
    Download Skinny Blond With Huge Tits

6. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

The Farmers girl: Real Life Fantasies
    [​IMG]

Sexually Broken is proud to deliver its third Feature Presentation. This weeks update is The Farmers , a real life fantasy from Allie James who grew up on a farm in the North East. All of our feature presentation are ACTUAL Fantasies of the girls we shoot with for these special high budget Bondage and Rough Sex(BaRS)feature presentations.
    Allie is back from College for the summer. Home is a 197 acre farm in the Adirondack Mountains of New York state. Its just Allie and her now, and a lot of work to do every day. Its get up early and going to bed late, thoroughly exhausted from the days work.
    It seems Allie has been slutting it up while she has been back home and has attracted a secret admirer who knows every detail about Allie and her daily schedule. For weeks he has been watching, observing, and planning. Today is the day that the secret admirer makes his presence known. It is a devious plot that is carried out flawlessly.
    Join today and see why Sexually Broken is the best(BaRS)site in the world. No uncomfortable pain, no hitting, no corporal abuse, just amazing Bondage and Rough Sex. Today you get to see Allie Jamess very own fantasy brought to life in a safe, sane environment!

Format: avini
    Duration: 47:09
    Video: 480x270, h264, 1155kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 447.0 MB
    Download The Farmers girl: Real Life Fantasies

7. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Spring Break Gone Wrong
    [​IMG]

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

Slave girl Ellen tied roped punish in outtdor on car action extreme.

Duration: 7:44
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
    Audio: 120kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 172.0 MB
    Download Spring Break Gone Wrong

8. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Horsing Around Sasha Claire Adams
    [​IMG]

Studio: Infernalrestraints

New sluts are like . You need to keep them clean, well worked out, and teach them to obey commands. This little filly is named Sasha and she is a brand new acquisition for PD. She does not look like much but once she is stripped, scrubbed and put into her barding she will perform nicely. If she does not, PD has a collection of riding crops that are perfect for punishing disobedient animals.

Duration: 58:08
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 654.1 MB
    Download Horsing Around Sasha Claire Adams

9. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Ela Darling Electrosexed!
    [​IMG]

Studio: Kink: Electrosluts
    Cast: Ela Darling,Siouxsie Q

Latex dominatrix Siouxsie Q torments and pleasures Ela Darling while she's Bound and filled with an electrified buttplug! Tied down doggy style, Ela's ass is covered in e-stim sticky pads while fucked to orgasm with an electrified vibrator! Ella serves her mistress with pussy licking and a hard fisting motivated by the pleasure and pain of her wired butt plug, the zapper, and the cattle prod!

Format: flv
    Duration: 0:49
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1748kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 11.2 MB
    Download Ela Darling Electrosexed!

10. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Wrapture - Kat Monroe
    [​IMG]

Being wrapped with ropes is like being hugged. Kat Monroe gets a nice big hug. At first she's just sitting and waiting for OT. He's tied her and abandoned her. She struggles in the rope with the huge ball in her mouth. When he returns he drags her to the pulley and pulls her up by her feet.

Duration: 39:37
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2707kbps
    Audio: 107kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 817.7 MB
    Download Wrapture - Kat Monroe

11. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Dueling MILF Secretaries
    [​IMG]

Studio: Kink: Whipped Ass
    Cast: Syren de Mer,Holly Heart

Welcome back super MILF, Syren De Mer, and evil MILF domme, Holly Heart, to Whipped Ass. In this kinky lesbian role play Syren plays a secretary looking for a new job in Holly Heart's office where she has been the secretary for Mr. Dickinson for over 6 years! It's obvious Holly runs this office and she will stop at nothing to keep it that way! Hot MILF on MILF lesbian domination and rough sex with fisting, spanking, pantyhose and deep strap-on anal sex!

Format: flv
    Duration: 1:04
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1747kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 14.7 MB
    Download Dueling MILF Secretaries

12. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Poised, Kahlista Stonem
    [​IMG]

Kahlista loves the idea of giving up control to a strong man, and feeling like she can just let herself go. Tied up and locked down, with her head between the metal pipes, she is having the time of her life. She can't move much, struggling is out of the question, and we pull her legs up into a brutal back arch before working her pussy with Mr. Pogo and the celebrator vibrator. It's her most intense orgasm of the day, maybe of her life. The restriction would be too painful to bear if she wasn't so deep into subspace at the time.

Duration: 41:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2693kbps
    Audio: 111kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 862.5 MB
    Download Poised, Kahlista Stonem

13. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Post Tie
    [​IMG]

Genres: Bondage, Ropes

Slave model Summer's Agonizing Post Tie extreme action.

Duration: 28:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
    Audio: 117kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 644.0 MB
    Download Post Tie

14. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

They had woman Sara tied up and gagged in Moms closet
    [​IMG]

He then leaves her again. But this time worried she might choke if moves around in the chair too much. He also leaves her with her boobs

Duration: 15:14
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 341.2 MB
    Download They had woman Sara tied up and gagged in Moms closet

15. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

She tried Hiring A Surveillance Team To Protect Her
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2018
    Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, High Heels, On Screen Gagging, Long Hair, Struggle, Pain, Hogtied, Hogtie, Drool, Taken, Big Tits, Mouth Packing, Toe Tie, Wrap Around Tape Gag, Elbow Bondage

Sarah is kinda secret bondage model / now full time professional wrestler who got some weird emails lately from a crazy fan. So one day she finally got really scared so she went to a security agency. She got her meeting with the security provider (manager) and in this meeting she was asked why and what service does she need. Sarah: I have been receiving emails from this creepy guy. He says he wants to tie me up and gag me. He wants to suck on my toes while im hogtied with my toes tied. Not only its creepy, but I am really scared. Who does that? Brenda: Don't worry, we are one of the best in providing securities for models like you tormented by crazy fans.Man: We will make sure no one ties you up and gag you and do all those crazy fan fantasies.Sarah: Please, I don't want to be tied up and gagged. I never had my toes tied and I never want it to be. And then hogtied and getting my toes sucked? That is very scary. I will pay right away, I need my security as soon as possible.Man: Brenda here is one of our most experience. She will be from now on.----All of the conversation from the office was monitored by this creepy fan. Happens to be that this fan is a not only a crazy stalker, but also a computer hacker and seriously has very specific kind of skills. Now back at Sarah's place, Brenda has to make sure the location is secure.Sarah: I will just change my clothes and I expect you do what you do best.Brenda: Yeah, don't worry. While i am here, no one can bound and gag you. They have to go thru me first.Sarah then left and just when Brenda was getting to her routine checks, she gets subdued. They did not expect that "he" is here already and got plans for both ladies. Brenda got taken out and will be bound and gagged to be revealed later on."HE": So to get her bound and gagged, I have to go thru you? Now lets have you bound and gagged. ---Sarah is now done changing, she is ready for her late shoot for the day. She is looking for Brenda but she is nowhere to be found. Then a hand comes to gag her from behind. Telling her to try to talk thru this hand gag. The man then said how he is going to tie her up and gag her, tie her toes and hogtie her etc. Sarah's eyes show all the shock in the world. The man she fears is here and about to make her fears real. A valiant effort to get away from this guy, she ended up getting subdues as well. Sarah gets bound and gagged (just some strips of tape for now). Hogtied, the man approached her starts to humiliate her in her situation. Then he said he will remove the gag but she better not scream or its gonna get really bad. Gag remove, and she starts talking smack.Sarah: you better untie me now before my security comes here and cops will be here, you will be arrested for this shit."he": blah blah blah. you are better gagged and I am not done with you yet. that security? i have to go thru her before i get my hands on you right? I have taken care of that.rag/foam stuffed in her mouth then strips of tape again to seal her gag. Then her toes are tied tight and then make the toe tie into a tight hogtie/hair-tied hogtie. "he": before I take pictures of you like this and do my thing with your toes, I have a surprise for you.Brenda get rolled out/dragged/carried/ bound and gagged, hogtied with her toes tied too. Her mouth wrapped so tight with duct tape. She can barely move and can only make muffling sounds from her gag. "he": Sarah, she was easier to take out than you. HAHAHA.Sarah: angry gag talk....He started taking photos of the bondage of these two ladies he got for the night. Sarah gets her toes suck while hogtied. Humiliated so much and disgusted with this freak. While Brenda is so helpless. Got her toes sucked too. All she can do is angry gag talk. -----Now its time for the creepy fan to go. He untied Sarah. He is a fan who only has this crazy fantasies to do to her. But never to harm her. He called the security so they should be on the way to check on her."he": She is all yours now. I have to go before they find what I did to you two. If you dare to report to police what I look like, I will release all of your photos taken tonight. Released to your wrestling employer. Yeah I know! I don't watch wrestling but I follow your bondage shoots. Now we don't want your employers find out what you really do right?

Duration: 13:58
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4820kbps
    Audio: 128kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 506.6 MB
    Download She tried Hiring A Surveillance Team To Protect Her

16. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Talia Monet: Broken By Bip
    [​IMG]

Studio: B & D Pleasures, Bon Vue Enterprises

International fetish model Talia Monet has been invited by her good friend, the World Famous Bip, to challenge her limits an delve into some of the most stunning and original BDSM action and bondage peril ever captured in one video. The screen sizzles with red-hot sexual tension as Bip puts Talia through the paces with severe spanking, flogging and nipple tease as she is subjected to a bevy of gags and tight bondage. The sexy red head Sybil joins the fun for a couple of scenes, including one with both women in a perilous predicament where, if one tries to relax, she will be teasing the other. Bondage and discipline the way you like!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:15:00
    Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
    Audio: 31kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 679.9 MB
    Download Talia Monet: Broken By Bip

17. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Sophie Is Back! - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Beautiful submissive Sophie is back. She will soon start her own blog at BoundLife, taking over from the famous Gina. Sophie deserves her own website! She has been locked in her chastity belt for almost 9 months now, and her Master is a very strict keyholder. He sent her to us again for a shock training, because he thinks she is too weak and she breaks too soon. Well, we can not change that in one challenge, so Sophie still suffers a lot. Beautiful suffering though!

Duration: 6:11
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14706kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 675.5 MB
    Download Sophie Is Back! - Full HD 1080p

18. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Flogging on boobs
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2018

To flog! It is punished! Flogging of whores is an unreal show, look and derive pleasure!

Format: avi
    Duration: 25:43
    Video: 640x480, XviD, 1721kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 349.5 MB
    Download Flogging on boobs

19. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Claire Adams
    [​IMG]

Studio: RealTimeBondage
    Cast: Claire Adams
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

The interview with Claire Adams is interesting and all but the real meat of her live feed, we all know, is how far she is willing to go for us. She has a deep love of bondage, torment and submission so pushing her buttons is going to be an experience everyone can enjoy. That cage she is in kind of a tight squeeze but that is probably safer anyway. We would not want her rattling around too much when we toss her upside down.

Duration: 50:15
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 702.9 MB
    Download Claire Adams

20. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Kendra James
    [​IMG]

Famous fetish model Kendra James paid a visit to our dungeon and wanted to have some extreme orgasms. We attached her wrists and ankles to a spreader bar, then applied some mean little green clips to her labia. Made to hold them apart by stretching rubber bands with her feet, Kendra experienced both pain and pleasure at the same time. Apparently her pleasure won out over the pain.

Duration: 3:52
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4837kbps
    Audio: 175kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 142.3 MB
    Download Kendra James