Extreme PACK Games 2016 +

Discussion in 'Games' started by asssssssex, Jan 19, 2016.

1. asssssssex

asssssssex Well-Known Member

A New Dawn - Version 2.7.0 [WhiteRaven]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NFO
    Updated: 06-February-2020
    Genre: RPG,3DCG, All sex, Blowjob, WhiteRaven,Patreon Games, Fantasy, Minotaur,Futa,Prostitution, BDSM, Anal, Spanking
    Censorship: None
    Version: 2.7.0
    Developer / Publisher: WhiteRaven
    Platform: Windows/PC
    Language: English
    Size: 2.01 GB

Description:
    The game follows a young virgin, a daughter of a powerfull duke. The land gets invaded and the family is splitted. Your task is to find a way to reunite with your family.

Changelog Version 2.7.0
    Scenes (4)
    + A new vaginal scene innkeeper Victoria in the tavern. (2 animations)
    + A new vaginal scene innkeeper Victoria in the tavern. (2 animations)
    + A new anal scene innkeeper Victoria in the tavern. (2 animations)
    + A new anal scene innkeeper Victoria in the tavern. (2 animations)

Shorter scenes
    Dreams

Other
    + Added 16 new animations (Total: 532)
    + Added 16 new CG's (Around 1509 in the game)
    + A new event with Innkeeper in the tavern
    + A new event with Mary in the tavern
    + A new introduction quest to find the main quest and how to earn silver.
    + A new side-quest with hints how to find the glory hole scenes.
    + A new side-quest with hints how to find the whoring scenes.
    + A new side-quest with hints how to enlarge your tits.

Bugfix
    + Fixed bimbo anal scene with the guy with black hair didn't play.
    + Fixed bimbo scene with the jerk played even though Victoria were her normal self.

Skull Code:

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/ada573e16272b/AND_270_7983.rar

2. asssssssex

WVM Day 6 (Part 4) [Braindropis]

[​IMG]

NFO
    Updated: 07-February-2020
    Genre: 3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Avoidable cheating, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Creampie, Futanari
    Developer: Braindrop
    Version: Day 1- 6 (Part 4)
    Size: 1.54 GB

Description:
    You are the top high school recruit in basketball. Because of complications with your family you chose to go to one of the worst schools, WVM. This is a story about the journeys at that college and the relationships made along the way. The main character was left an orphan at a very young age. until a friend of his dad decided to take him in. He grew to love the game of basketball. It helped that he had a natural gift for the game. He is by far the most sought after high school recruit.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/0762682256ca7/WVM-064-pc_7984.rar

3. asssssssex

Picture Perfect - Chapter.5 (v0.5) [SuperWriter]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NFO
    Updated: 08-February-2020
    Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Male protagonist,All sex
    Developer: SuperWriter
    Version: Chapter 5 (v0.5)
    Size: 1.15 GB

Description:
    A photographer lives with three young women; 18 year-old, Miracle who is so shy and introverted she won't leave the house without him, 20 year-old, Sasha who dreams of starring on Broadway, and 22 year-old, Paris who dropped out of college to mooch off him once more. Ever since the girls' mother abandoned them several years ago, our middle-aged MC has had a tough time managing everything, to say the least. He's in danger of losing the house, though he keeps it a secret from the trio of girls.?

Changelog Chapter. 5
    -About 200 new renders

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/f6f32ce822d7e/PP-CH5-pc_7985.rar

4. asssssssex

Lexi - Version 0.05c [Chatterbox]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NFO
    Genre: Animated ,Male Protagonist, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Big Ass, Big Tits, Cheating, Creampie, Dating Sim, Groping, Handjob, Harem, Masturbation, Milf, Multiple Endings, Religion, Romance, Teasing, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Voyeurism
    Developer: Chatterbox
    Version: 0.05c + Walkthrough
    Size: 4.98 GB

Description:
    You play as a former MMA fighter turned bodyguard. Your first assignment: Lexi is the daughter of a famous and rich televangelist, and has been getting some creepy letters in the mail. Will you be able to protect her?

Change-Log v0.05c
    - Since we've finished building the Character Bio page and added the points to it, I've removed the old HUD and replaced it with a button in place of the HUD that gets you to the Character bio page. When viewing a character's bio page, hitting Characters in the menu to the left will bring you back to the character listing page, and Resume will get you back to the game.

- A bug was found on day 6 from v0.04 that ended the update too soon by kicking the player out to the main menu just after the bookstore, if the player chose not to go on a date with Chelsea. This was fixed. You may have to use a save from before the MC goes to bed the previous night to remedy the error.

- About three months ago as I was working on v0.04, I had decided to release the base game (with still images instead of animations) to the $2 tier, and the game with animations to the $5 and up tiers. After talking with many players on Discord, they've expressed that they would rather get the full game, but have a delay for tiers below the $10 tier. So if I go with their suggestions, the $10 and up tier would get the game with animations on release day, and the $5 and $2 would have a delay. Obviously I would use a much shorter delay for the $5 tier. I want to hear from more supporters on this before I make any changes. On this update, I'm going to release to everyone until I work out what would be fair and reasonable for all supporters.

- This update takes us about halfway through Day 7. The main focus is Kaylee. We cover less time, but have a similar size update to the last update.

- I'm gonna try to reduce the time between updates. This also means smaller but more frequent updates. I hate waiting 2 1/2 to 3 months between updates. For the next update I'm gonna try for 8 weeks because I have to go to training for my day job for about a week. I'll try to reduce it even further from there. As support grows I intend my first purchase to be a new motherboard and CPU to speed up posing. Posing is the biggest delay. So any support you can spare is helpful and very appreciated.

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/b10d258cb6569/Lexi-V0.05c_7986.part2.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/0f235c615389c/Lexi-V0.05c_7986.part1.rar

5. asssssssex

Dog Days of Summer - Version 0.3 Full [BlackWeb Games]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NFO
    Genre: Female protagonist, BlackWeb Games,3dcg, Lesbian, Erotic, Big boobs, Big butt, Masturbation, Teasing
    Developer: BlackWeb Games
    Version: 0.3 Full
    Size: 758 MB

Description:
    Dog Days of Summer is about a young girl named Vivian entering into the last summer before she graduates college. She soon meets a mysterious woman named Tara who sets her on a more erotic course. Where she takes it and how her summer plays out will depend mostly on the player.

This game is meant to be a simple first start that is a lot in line with Good Girl Gone Bad only more story and plot focused as well as mostly lesbian content. I have a clear end for this game so each update should be building towards something as well as becoming more and more steamy with each subsequent update.

Changelog 0.3 Full
    Fixes:

A lot of dead ends. (Sorry about that.)
    The night out with Des should now activate properly.
    Several Grammatical mistakes.

Content:
    Added music and sound effects.
    Added a night out with mom if you do not go out with Evaline or Desiree/two variants of the scene. (Didn't like how it just jumped if you did not do either)

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/2da98e85cfae9/DDS0.3(Win)_7987.rar

6. asssssssex

Deliverance - Chapter 6 [1Thousand]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NFO
    Genre: 3DCG,Vaginal sex, Voyeurism, Footjob, Graphic violence, Prostitution, Spanking, Rimjob, Anal, Licking, Swinging, Sex toys, Exhibitionism, Animated, Male protagonist, Big ass, Big tits, Blackmail, Cheating, Handjob, Oral sex, Teasing
    Developer: 1Thousand
    Version: Chapter 6
    Size: 1.72 GB

Description:
    The main character spent his whole life working as a police detective. He's famous for his ability to solve crimes, unravel any mystery and catch even the smartest villains, but things are about to change really soon. That's where the story begins. Can one failure determine your future? Can you really escape from your past or at some point in time it's bound to come back to haunt you? Or maybe... every decision you've ever made wasn't yours in the first place? What if you're just a pawn used for greater things to come?

In the game you'll play the role of a detective. Help him make his way to find purpose again. Of course, there's a possibility to meet quite a lot of beautiful women. How will you treat them? In a gentleman fashion or maybe use them for your gains? Be careful! Each decision can impact your character's future. You decide if you want to become the hero or the villain.

Chapter 6
    - ~670 renders and 11 animations,
    - 4 new music tracks,
    - enlargement of... some body parts,
    - minor UI changes.

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/9bbe874a4ca02/Deliverance-VI-pc_7988.rar

7. asssssssex

Battle for Luvia: Armored Romance [v0.12c] [Seventh Vixen] - 09 February 2020

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NFO
    Updated: 09 February 2020
    Genre: 3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Multiple Endings, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Creampie, Titfuck, Teasing, Handjob, Group Sex, Interracial, Adventure, Combat, Dating Sim, Humor, Management, Point & Click, Romance
    Developer: Seventh Vixen
    Version: 12c
    Size: 1.60 GB

Description:
    You play the role of Sir Patrik of Akros, a charismatic, handsome and middle aged (for the times) Knight that set by bonds of loyalty and family to the new Countess of Kathia, is bound to gather the fealty of the vassals of his liege, cajole with the outer counts, and overthrow the Duke of Luvia.

It will not be only a path of conflict, choices of whom to trust and whom to make a head short, but will let the player enjoy the power fantasy of the Middle Ages, using the lesser and being used by the higher, both for power and for pleasure. In your treacherous journey among medieval politics, nothing will stop you from romancing and lay with any woman that is put in your way, for lust, love or political interest. Not only nothing stops you: Is part of your mission.?

Changelog v0.12c
    General preview:

800+ renders
    More than 1700 new lines of dialogue (total of 7800+)
    This is a Gameplay Update. There is lots of little scenes here and there, but basically is expanding most zones in order to allow the gameplay for the future update, that will be basically Important quest progression and cutscenes

Main Story Content:
    -Kaelkirk location open (Basic Intro and first conversations)
    -A little Main Story Progression at Hartlepool Fortress. (With additional Main Story "Meanwhile" Scene)
    -PortHouse Open (Varied content, and extras)

Varied Gameplay Content:
    -Little conversation with Avani now available
    -Clothes stand open on Penketh.
    -Some Silk Trader Scenes
    -3 New Item/Resource Traders
    -A little extra on Mina -Very specific combination of paths-
    -Alternative way to start building Akros Castle.
    -A little Akros Plus Ultra Quest Progression.
    -New Item consultations with Minerva.

New Mechanic: Porthouse Roleplay

UI:
    -Added Akros Manor Progress bar on Armies menu
    -On same menu you can see Sir Patrik's pouch money cap. It increases with Akros Manor Progress Level.

Game Engine:
    -Frame Cap added. (for those who had performance issues for the game going to fast in fps sometimes)
    -Fixed Drunk Cam
    -Gallery for Extra scenes Available (for now only with the two available Meanwhile Scenes)
    -Progress Sheet is finally deprecated. Now follow Quest Tracker / Romance menu to see what content lies ahead.

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/ae52c8c27e5c5/BFLArmoredRomance012c_7989.rar

8. asssssssex

Desired Love - Version 0.06.2 SE [VEGA Studio]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NFO
    Updated: 05-February-2020
    Genre: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Romance, MILF, Animated, Big ass, Big tits, Incest, Masturbation, Sex toys, Voyeurism
    Developer: VEGA Studio
    Version: 0.06.2 SE
    Size: 1.25 GB

Description:
    Take control of a young man who struggles to find a place in the world and doesn't know what lies before him. Discover people stories around you and your inevitable consecration into a world of crime.
    Build relationships with them, knowing what people do and like. Your choices may or may not get you what you desire.?

Changelog Desired Love 0.06.2 SE
    added Julia's scene
    added Emily's interaction scene
    remastered Julia's first morning scene, twice as long, 2x30fps animations

new reworked GUI

added smoother transitions between rooms and locations
    added music
    added sound effects
    changed main menu buttons style
    added main menu credits screen
    source code maintenance
    images maintenance

variables maintenance, changed and deleted old (You may get an immediate error screen after load, pass it with pressing 'Ignore' button. This unfortunately is a byproduct of backwards compatibility)

bug fix map, crash when accessing map during night
    bug fix scene replay, crash when accessing Amanda's scene
    fixed 'Return' button in main menu, disabled right click to prevent background bug
    various minor bug fixes
    fixed some Katherine's scene text inconsistencies
    fixed text typos

Notice:
    Saves are still backwards compatible with previous versions (0.04, 0.05 and all their iterations), planned backwards compatibility until version 0.1. This may change with engine rework.

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/d6023e11a510b/Desired_Love_0062_PC_SE_7990.rar

9. asssssssex

Pandora's Box - Version 0.10 [Void Star]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NFO
    Updated: 05-February-2020
    Genre: 3dcg, Animated, Big ass, Corruption, Exhibitionism, Female protagonist, Footjob, Groping, Lesbian, Male protagonist, Multiple protagonist, Ntr, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism
    Developer/Publisher: Void Star
    Version: 0.10
    Size: 1. 27 GB

Description:
    A story about a young couple who just got their own place. A young and lustful girlfriend and a naive boyfriend. It's a story about money, sex, relationships, corruption and more!
    You will look through the eyes of both the female and the male in their relationship. You will make important choices that define their relationship. The power is in your hands as two alternative paths follow. Corruption for the girlfriend and Submission for the boyfriend. Play and make your choices.

Changelog Version 0.10
    ~250 rendered images (including the animations).
    New characters & clothes.
    Lots of new sex scenes and fetishes in this update, including:
    Vaginal, 3 Masturbation, Rimjob, Thighjob, Prostitution, Dominatrix, Voyeur, Foot Fetish & more
    New casual outfit for GF: TEASER
    Advancement on a lot of the possible (main and side) plotlines.
    Fixed a few typos from previous versions.
    Improved the quick buttons in the game, adding outlines and a new color, which indicates that the button is currently selected:

The white option on the "Skip" button is the mouse hover color, the pink color on the "Auto" button is the selected idle color. The other buttons are the default idle ones.
    Overhaul of the main menu:

Renamed the "Configuration" menu to "Options".
    Renamed "Special Thanks" button in the Main Menu to "Credits"
    "Configuration" menu renamed to "Options"
    Options menu's background is now animated.
    2 New options in the "options" menu: Textbox Opacity and Dialogue Color:

I've seen a lot of people who want to play a game without a textbox or, at the very least, alter the opacity of the textbox. So I am proud to say this is now a feature in the game! It can give you absolute freedom on how transparent you want it to look:

Since people might have a hard time seeing the black text when a scene is dark, like in the example above at the very bottom, so I've added the option to switch between dialogue colors in the "Options" menu:

Playing around with these options can give you much more customization on how you want to play the game.

Added personal logo animation during the splashscreen (start) of the game.
    Updated the game to the newest possible Ren'Py version (7.3.5.606)
    The game, for new players only, now starts in Windowed mode instead of Fullscreen.

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/67aae02d58f0e/Pandoras_Box-v0.10-pc_7991.rar

10. asssssssex

Vikings Daughter - Version 0.20.0 [FlyRenders]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NFO
    Updated: 09-February-2020
    Genre: 3D Game, RPG,Animated, Male protagonist, Oral sex, Vaginal Sex, Open world, Anal sex
    Developer: FlyRenders
    Version: 0.20.0
    Size: 3.03 GB

Description:
    A village lies abandoned, its people either killed or taken by a rival clan! You, a smith's son visiting to deliver some weapons, are roped into getting them back by the chief's beautiful daughter. Explore the land, become a renowned warrior and find plenty of women to take to your bed along the way!
    Viking's Daughter is an adult RPG with beautiful 3D graphics set in the time of the Vikings.

Changelog:
    Animation
    NSFW animation scene with Astri
    NSFW animation scene with Agatha
    More combat animations for NPCs (sword and shield)

Models
    Viking tent models where Agatha is located
    Folkvang houses, barn and other new models to make it look more like a village
    New male Viking model (work in progress, it could be found on the docks)
    New warrior models

AI
    We made the enemies AI from scratch as well as the target detection systems
    Better navigation and hit detection

Others
    Swimming is finally a thing, you will also be able to boost yourself up in order to climb on top of objects in the water (like ships)
    Accepting a new quest gets automatically tracked on the map, even if you already have an active quest (you can change it from the quest log at anytime by pressing "J")
    New quest from Astri including 2 tasks
    New dialogues
    Underwater effects improvements

Bugfixes
    Fixed beach texture intensity
    Fixed weapon upgrade quest failing to register progress if you interact with the workbench before the task is active
    Fixed a bug where the quest progress wasn't tracked if you died.
    Fixed Dalla elf ears and nipples during her animation scene

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/a16dc2261172a/Viking's_Daughter_v0.20.0_Win_x64_7992.rar

11. asssssssex

Star Channel 34 - Episode 9.01 [Akabur]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NFO
    Updated: 10-February-2020
    Genre: ADV, AKABUR , Trainer, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Animated, Oral sex, Strip tease, Sexual trainer, Parody, Simulator, 2DCG, Big Tits, Male protagonist
    Developer / Publisher: AKABUR
    Platform: PC / Windows, MAC
    Version: Episode 9.01
    Size: 626 MB

Description:
    TBD Officially (From playing a little bit however you are in another trainer game but this time placed in the future! You are playing as the Genie yet again but this time you have been placed randomly onto a ship filled with sluts who are in cryostasis pods and somehow you are humanities last hope) (Again another best selling story from Akabur I know)

Changelog Episode 9.01
    The interface. Starting with this episode the HUD will change a bit. I relocated some of the buttons and simplified a few things. I guess some of you may not like it, and some of you will, but my hope is that most of you won't even notice. The change is here to stay though. I gave it a lot of thought and new HUD really made my life easier while I was working on Episode 09.

The Stars. I also low-key boosted the popularity stars gains from the shows from 1 to 2 popularity stars per show. Thanks to this you will be spending 50% less time sending girls on missions. Again, most won't even notice this I'm sure

The "H" button. Also for the first time in the history of my games the "H" button will be working properly. All thanks to Arcticman who patiently walked me through the process of implementing that feature )

New BG. One of the new backgrounds is still being worked on so for now I had to use the WIP version. If all goes well it will be replaced with a proper background by the time of the public release.

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/6a0fb71277319/Star_Channel_34_Ep9.01_7993.rar

12. asssssssex

The Way - Version 0.30 [Zee95]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NFO
    Genre: Patron Games, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girl,All sex, Vaginal sex, Zee95, Oral sex,Adult Game,Porn Game, Big ass, Big tits, Handjob, MILF, Oral sex, Teasing, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Voyeurism, Masturbation,Humor, Point & click,Animated
    Developer/Publisher: Zee95
    Version: 0.30
    Size: 3.55 GB

Description:
    The game begins when the main character is 18 years old. The MC's parents die in a car crash when he was 8 years old. Two years MC spends on the street. In the family where the MC lives, there is a need for money. And the main character has a dream to finish his studies and get a good job. The game has three main lines, with a completely different plot.
    ?
    Changelog v0.30
    Continuation of path A.
    Renders: 315
    Animations: 5

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/2dd6e14c2f75e/TheWay-030_pc_7994.rar

13. asssssssex

Luke's Way - Version 0.20 - Evil User

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NFO
    Updated Date: 10-February-2020
    Genre: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Incest, Interracial, MILF, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Anal sex, Harem, Lesbian
    Developer/Publisher: Evil User
    Version: v0.20
    Size: 1.11 GB

Description:
    "Luke's Way" is a story about Luke who moved into a new city searching for a better job and a better life. He manages to find a job that will change his life in a company called L.P.. On his first day at work, he is invited to a welcoming party which turns out to be a massive orgy.
    After only a few days, his boss admits that she liked Luke from the first time she saw him and they start a romantic relationship. She offers him a bigger role at her company and a free pass for fun with other girls.?

Change-Log v0.20
    - 321 images in total.
    - 6 animations.
    - new optional content with Rachel.
    - new content with Michelle.
    - new optional content with Ella (with ability to break up with her).
    - new optional content with Rachel and Gia.

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/c53275f871a24/Lukes_Way_-V0.20_Evil_User_7995.rar

14. asssssssex

Virtuous United Ladies Volleyball Assocation [Final] [yaho_tzp]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NFO
    Genre: Dating Sim, Big Ass, Big Boobs, Sex Toys, Oral Sex, Group Sex, Vaginal Sex, Teasing, Exhibitionism,3DCG, Female Protagonist, Harem, Lesbian
    Developer: yaho_tzp
    Version: 0.7 Final Game + Walkthrough
    Size: 2.57 GB

Description:
    Virtuous United Ladies Volleyball Association is a lesbian dating sim with a turn-based volleyball mini-game. Play as Amy, rookie sensation, as she sets out to conquer the volleyball pit and the hearts of the rest of the league. The game plays through 4 Acts, which correspond with moving up through Training Camp, the Rookie League, the Major League, and the Championship League.?

Changelog:
    100+ new renders and animations.

Completed beach cheating story and added medical checks during each tournament to catch cheaters!
    Added final Champion tournament and multiple endings (including the secret threesome and harem endings)

Game is complete but will get minor tweaks and updates in the future.

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/a9bdba5d5adaf/VirtuousUnitedLadiesVolleyballAssociation-07-pc_7996.rar

15. asssssssex

Pine Falls - Part 2 v0.4 + Walkthrough [Daniels K]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NFO
    Release Date: 14-February-2020
    Genre: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Animated, Voiced, Romance, MILF, Mystery, Teasing, Voyeurism
    Developer: Daniels K
    Version: Part 2 - V0.5 + Walkthrough
    Size: 3.15 GB

Description:
    You are a successful writer and you decided to get away from the city for a while to clear your mind and regain your inspiration. While on your way to visit a few smaller towns you have a strange accident that you can't really explain and that's how you end up in a small town called Pine Falls. Here is where you meet Alice, Mia and Grace among others and they all tell you a strange story about how a few years ago people there started to vanish, mostly the men leaving only a few behind. On top of that they tell you that you can't leave town because when you try you come back on the other side and that there's something strange happening outside during the night. Of course you can't believe these delusions but maybe they are true...?

Changelog Part 2 v0.4
    - 200+ NEW images
    - 20 NEW animations
    - New music for the endings
    - Spelling errors fixes
    - And more!

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/4a37f6f8aaa71/Pine_Falls2-v04-pc_7997.rar

Pine Falls - Part 1 Full
    https://fboom.me/file/9e1670a8ff07d/Pine_Falls_Part_1_v0.8__Daniels_K_.part1.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/8eaaff73955cf/Pine_Falls_Part_1_v0.8__Daniels_K_.part2.rar

16. asssssssex

Perky Little Things - v1.0 Final [Ktulhu Solutions]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NFO
    Release Date: 14-February-2020
    Genre: 2DCG, Puzzle, Humor, Point & Click, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Interracial, Cheating, Sex Toys, Animated
    Developer: Ktulhu Solutions
    Version: 1.0 Final
    Language: English ? German ? Russian ? Chinese ? French ? Spain? Japanese ? Portuguese
    Size: 515 MB

Description:
    Sexy and hilarious hidden object game for adults. Unique art, sleazy humour. Explore various scenarios and put the collected items in the right places for your satisfaction.

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/aa79211829068/Perky_Little_Things_7998.rar

17. asssssssex

Training and education of the Vice-Principal (English ver.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NFO
    Release Date: 09-February-2020
    Genre: Point & click, Vaginal sex, Masturbation,Trainer, BDSM, Sexual harassment, Milf,Sex toys, Male protagonist, Creampie, Animated, Corruption, Groping
    Censorship: Yes
    Developer: Vitamin CCC
    Version: Final
    Size: 229 MB

Description:
    The girls school where I was appointed Principal
    ...Tokyo Shukujo university is the school with the strictest rules in Japan.
    Not only are the girls not allowed to fraternize with boys, but from appearance to concept, they need to be completely chaste.

They must not dye their hair, and must have long hair...they are so out of touch with the age.
    The person who created and strictly enforces the rules is the Vice-Principal Kaori Kikuchi.
    She is a 37-year old woman, who is diligent, adheres strictly to the rules, and is inflexible.
    The rumors that she never lets herself go and has never had intercourse with a man.
    She is someone who has let the traditional marriage period pass her by,
    and she is a plain and serious, and supervises others strictly.

She supervises very strictly, checking the attire of the girls everyday, checking their bags, and how they speak.
    She also does random checks of underwear and mobile phones.

It is considered possible that if things go on like this,
    the number of current and future students will decrease, and eventually the school will go under.
    I decide to try to persuade Vice-Principal Kaori Kikuchi, who could be said to be the gun of the school.

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/bd62165bc4e81/Training_and_education_of_the_Vice-Principal_7999.rar

18. asssssssex

False Hero - Version 0.16 + Walkthrough

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NFO
    Updated: 16-February-2020
    Genre: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Thriller, Adventure, Sexual harassment, Groping, Romance, Ntr, Corruption, Twins, Stripping, Humiliation, Handjob, Blackmail, Cheating, MILF, Teasing, Vaginal sex
    Developer: Enyo Eerie
    Version: 0.16 + Walkthrough
    Size: 810 MB

Description:
    The best corruption game you will ever play, (development in-progress ) with the most beautiful and deeply-developed characters. Explore the lives of a high school girl, her carrying mother, an aspiring actress, and a pair of twins. Each has their own in-depth story arc and unique developments. No more stupid boring sluts who all look alike. Only perfection. You can build trustful, loving relationships or you can corrupt them until they've become cock worshipping whores. It's for you to decide.

Changelog:
    v0.16
    150+ images and about 12000+ words in total.
    -6 new events with Twins.
    -3 new events with Jane.
    -All Twins' route was remade in code, Jane's code was also slightly changed.
    -Quality of pictures drastically improved.

"Old saves won't work, because the code of Jane and Twins' route was changed.
    But I believe these routes deserve to be played anew. A lot of things have changed!"

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/fe598fd5311f2/FalseHero-False_Hero_v016-pc_8000.rar

19. asssssssex

Amy's Lust Hotel - Version 0.5.3 [English, Italian]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NFO
    Updated: 14-February-2020
    Genre: Sandbox,Female protagonist,Animated,Big tits,Blowjob,Female Domination,Humiliation,Masturbation ,Spanking,Pregnant,Vanilla Sex
    Developer: Amy
    Version: 0.5.3
    Language: English, Italian
    Size: 1.56 GB

Description:
    Amy is a student who finds herself running the big family hotel after her grandfather's death. She'll have to fight against her hostile mother and her aunt, taking into account the distrust of her cousins and sisters. Lust hotel is a sandbox whose purpose is to allow Amy, the main character, to increase the prestige of the hotel, solving issues that are not always economic ...

Amy's lust hotel v0.5.3
    New achievements.
    New animations.
    New stories.

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/2fd5deef833a8/Amys_Lust_Hotel_V0.5.3_8001.rar

20. asssssssex

Ciri Trainer - Chapter Five [The Worst]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NFO
    Updated: 14-February-2020
    Genre: 2DCG, Anal Sex, Animated, Bdsm, Blackmail, Corruption, Fantasy, Footjob, Handjob, Humiliation, Lesbian, Male Domination, Male Protagonist, Masturbation, Mind Control, Monster, Monster Girl, Parody, Point & Click Sex, Toys, Spanking, Trainer, Vaginal Sex
    Developer: The Worst
    Version: Chapter 5 + Guide
    Size: 496 MB

Description:
    Help Ciri to become a witcher by mastering the art of fighting and the wonders of alchemy and magic
    Restore Kaer Morhen to its former glory by implementing its defenses or building new areas
    Experience the lore of The Witcher in this Visual Novel/Trainer mixing different genres and featuring Original Characters from both the game and the books
    Choose how to treat Ciri and face the consequences of your actions in multiple endings:
    Will she become the most feared of witchers or the sluttiest of whores?
    Choice is yours: are you ready to shape her fate??

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/1debfa620d601/Ciri_Trainer-Chapter_5_The_Worst_8002.rar