Extreme PACK Games 2016 +

Discussion in 'Games' started by asssssssex, Jan 19, 2016.

1. asssssssex

asssssssex Well-Known Member

Trip The Dark Lord's Trip [Bulid 2017-07-03]

[​IMG]

NFO
    Updated : 03 July, 2017
    Genre : RPG , ADV , Animation , All Sex
    Censorship : None
    Developer / Publisher: Logan
    Platform: PC/Windows
    Version: Bulid 2017-07-03
    Language: English
    Size: 483 Mb

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description:
    Hades finds himself in an unkown location after being turned into a human with an intensified lust for girls.
    Now he has to find the mysterious sorcerer who did this to him to get his divine powers back.
    Searching, fighting and fucking his way to his goal.
    A few words about protagonist of the game.
    Like Princess Trainer’s Genie, in TDLT Hades experienced transformation into a human. Along with that he got a permanent “pervert” perk that leads him to feel a huge predisposition for sex. Being a manipulator, Hades likes to achieve his goals playing mind games. He using people and, sometimes, makes them to believe that they doing what he wants by their will.
    Some of his dark powers stays with him – he will constantly taking advantage by using it. Besides using magic in battle, he can look into a people souls to see their sins and dirty secrets. That covers a few elements in a game’s mechanic.
    Although his personality is pretty much fits into a sin fest that happening in the game, i had a moment to consider what role he should take in a battle. That element i had to make up. Personally for me, originaly Hades looks more like a mage than a swordsman, but i got to go with a “sword swinging mage” because it fits more in the course of the story.
    Also I have to deal with some limitations like, Hades always interrupts the personal space of a people he talking with, which is hard to express on a visual novel type of dialogue system, but it’s a minor thing.
    I’ll point out that, unlike Genie with his arabic setting, TDLT protagonist’s affiliation to ancient Greek culture is not going to take place in the game much. Hades is far away from his home exploring unfamiliar lands trying to find a way back.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/1f887930cbbb2/2238_TDLT.part1.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/70712d3aaa25c/2238_TDLT.part2.rar

2. asssssssex

Abyss - Version 11 Limited Edition [Slonique] + Walkthrough - 2 July 2017

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

NFO
    Updated: 2 July 2017
    Genre: Interactive, Sexy Girl, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Blonde,ADV,Groping,Corruption,Anal,Oral,Lesbian,Vo yeur,BDSM , Spanking
    Censorship: None
    Version: 11 Limited Edition + Walkthrough
    Developer / Publisher: slonique
    Platform: Windows
    Size: 343 Mb

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description:
    Shy girl Alice comes to the Peaks High private school and tries to make friends, but the only friend she can trust is her diary. You play as her uncle, wealthy, handsome and single businessman in his mid-forties. Poor girl lost her parents in a traffic accident and now you are her family. She comes to stay at your place for quite a while. Everything is new for the girl: new life, new school, new family. But if only she could guess what is waiting ahead.

Gameplay
    You'll be making choices between two or more decisions that will negatively or positively affect the outcome of each particular scene and the main story as well.

Characters
    The story will be built around your relations with your niece. But there will be additional characters: her classmates and friends, schoolteachers, etc.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/7f384a40f091f/2239_Abyss.rar

3. asssssssex

The Carnaloreon [Ptypoe] Chapter One - V0.21 - 01, July 2017

[​IMG]

NFO
    Updated: 01, July 2017
    Genre: 3DCG, Fantasy, Adventure, Female Protagonist.
    Developer/Publisher: Ptypoe - Weebly
    Version: Chapter 1 / v0.21
    Size: 216 Mb

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description:
    Sweet and sexy, teenager Lucy Brightwater is having a rather dull summer vacation before college resumes. That is until an unexpected letter arrives for Lucy, and her big sister Nicky.
    The letter, and their response, sets off a chain of events that turns dull into delicious and puts sizzle into summer. Mixing travel, fantasy and lots of vigorous and happy sex, The Carnalorean will tell us all about the "adventures" of Lucy and Nicky, and includes a variety of interesting and willing partners.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/7fe42d2673964/2240_TheCarnaloreon-0.21-pc.rar

4. asssssssex

Superpowered [v0.16] [Night City] - 01 July, 2017

[​IMG]

NFO
    Update Date: 01 July, 2017
    Genre: Erotic Adventure,All Sex, Anal, Oral,RPG
    Developer / Publisher: Night City Productions
    Version: 0.16
    Size: 1151 Mb

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description:
    SuperPowered is a RPG game made with Ren'py. In the game, you play as Billy, a young man still living with his mom. At the very beginning of the game, Maggie (his mother) buys Billy his first superpower. Because money is tight, he doesn't have much of a choice, she's getting him X-ray vision. Before the process begin, the nurse who's gonna give him the shot has to test him to see if he's compatible. As it turns out, he is but there's something else. Unlike most people, who can only receive a very limited number of those shots, Billy seems to have the uncanny ability to absorb an unlimited amount of them. Thanks to this, he could become the most powerful of them all but in order to achieve this level of power, he must be careful. In a world where almost everyone can buy powers, anyone could be a potential threat.

- Character Denise

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/c3ea2823ab787/2241_Superpowered__v0.16_Night_City.part1.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/44f7aee79b0be/2241_Superpowered__v0.16_Night_City.part2.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/9adbb3e67138c/2241_Superpowered__v0.16_Night_City.part3.rar

5. asssssssex

Gates The Opening [v0.10] (Dede Kusto) [ Walkthrough & Save] - 01 July, 2017

[​IMG]

NFO
    Updated: 01 July, 2017
    Genre: RPG, 3DCG,All sex,Big tits,Big Boobs, Big Dick
    Developer / Publisher: Dede Kusto
    Platform: PC / Windows
    Version: 0.10
    Size: 676 Mb

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description:
    The protagonist is a 25 years old male character whose name is Sam Adams. He will start working as a literature teacher at the Gates High School right after the intro of the game. You can also work as a part time waiter in a local medieval themed inn. More part time job oppurtunites will appear as the game progress. There is a whole city waiting for you to discover!

Changelog v0.10
    +6 new events featuring characters;

Cat,
    Cassandra,
    Lilia,
    Mary,
    Laura aka Tight Rabbit.
    Aura.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/337dd4a8348f1/2242_Gates_The_Opening_v0.10.part1.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/3538e03ec4f04/2242_Gates_The_Opening_v0.10.part2.rar

6. asssssssex

Farmer's Dreams [Chapter1 v0.9] - 01 July 2017

[​IMG]

NFO
    Released: 01 July 2017
    Genre: 3DCG, Fantasy, Corruption, Voyeurism, Blackmail
    Developer/Publisher: MuseX
    Version: Chapter 1 v0.9
    Size: 481 Mb

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description:
    In a fantasy world that combines medieval and modern elements, you are just a regular not-so-good farmer, but after a big storm that devastates your peaceful village, can you be the hero it needs? Rebuilding your father's farm will be harder than you think, specially with all the monsters and thieves walking around now, so grab a sword and... oh, wait, you don't know how to fight!

Build relationships, seduce and have sex with 12+ woman plus have sexual encounters with several minor characters!
    Story focused game with lots of player choices that will change the course of the main story and how you relate with the other characters.
    Lots of 3D erotic images plus some animated 3D sex scenes!
    Build your farm the way you want - construct and decorate your home, collect materials, plant seeds and trees and much more!
    RPG-like mechanics based in player choices and character progression.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/b96b7e7a07905/2243_Farmer's_Dreams.part1.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/9800905d6e343/2243_Farmer's_Dreams.part2.rar

7. asssssssex

Summer Fling [1.1] (Dharker Studio ,MangaGamer) +Walkthought + CGs

[​IMG]

NFO
    Release Date: 2016.06.08
    Genre: ADV, Oral, Students, Romance, Blowjob, Threesome, Masturbation, Cunnilingus
    Developer / Publisher: Dharker Studio / MangaGamer
    Type of publication: Original (licensed)
    Version: 1.1 +Walkthought + CGs
    Size: 484 Mb

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description:
    The game follows Kasumi as he spends his first weekend of summer break with two girls from school, at his family's lake house, before he begins the summer of cramming before his college entrance exams.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/dc462d1aabc2d/2244_Summer_Fling_1.1.part1.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/d509639bce9f3/2244_Summer_Fling_1.1.part2.rar

8. asssssssex

Big Brother + Cheats [v0.6.0.010 + Ikarumod 0.4.2] - 2 July, 2017

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NFO
    Updated: 2 July, 2017
    Genre: Adventure, ADV, RPG, 3DCG, Seduction, Corruption, Big Tits, Sex, Oral, Masturbate, Voyeur,spanking, bondage,Anal
    Version: v0.6.0.010
    Developer / Publisher: Dark Silver
    Language: English, Russian
    Size: 897 Mb

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description:
    Main character - Max, young guy who is living in poor family with mother and two sisters. However, Alex's father gifted them a wonderful house! Even with pool! But money shortage problem is not solved yet. Can Max earn some money? Can he seduce all his relatives? Can he reach anything in his life? Only player can help him.

FEATURES
    - Quality rendered graphics (original images 1920x1080)
    - It's a sandbox, so there is not hard guideline. Many ways to achieve different goals.
    - Variated dialogues: almost every answer at every stage produces different outcome.
    - Interesting story full of family sex, voyeurism, punishments and different family joys of life.
    - Support almost all resolutions from 1024x768 up to 4k+

0.6 changelog
    Couple of new events with Lisa in a boyfriend route after Kira's sex ed.
    Continuation of the Olivia route. Several new nightly visits, which will also heavily involve Lisa.
    If the player decides to keep Eric, he'll start proving his usefulness by opening an alternative route to open mom's, em, “heart”.
    If the player decides to get rid of Eric, mom will get fired and she'll need Max's and Kira's help to provide for the family.
    Max will have an opportunity to punish Lisa and Alice in front of everyone.
    Also, the players will have an option to stop Max's punishments altogether.
    There's a way to coax Lisa into wardrobe change...
    Max can't ask mom for allowance if she has financial problems.
    You'll be able to ask Alice about her and Eric's relationship if he's gone.
    There's an interesting hidden periodic event.
    Kira will help Max with mom's seduction thought the bedroom, so to say.
    Fixed a lot of bugs from 0.5 which required client update.
    Continuation of the Olivia route. Several new nightly visits, which will also heavily involve Lisa.
    If the player decides to keep Eric, he'll start proving his usefulness by opening an alternative route to open mom's, em, “heart”.
    If the player decides to get rid of Eric, mom will get fired and she'll need Max's and Kira's help to provide for the family.
    Max will have an opportunity to punish Lisa and Alice in front of everyone.
    Also, the players will have an option to stop Max's punishments altogether.
    There's a way to coax Lisa into wardrobe change...
    Max can't ask mom for allowance if she has financial problems.
    You'll be able to ask Alice about her and Eric's relationship if he's gone.
    There's an interesting hidden periodic event.
    Kira will help Max with mom's seduction thought the bedroom, so to say.
    Fixed a lot of bugs from 0.5 which required client update.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/483ab84a432a0/2245_Big_Brother_0.6.0.010.part1.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/4fa0d5320baf2/2245_Big_Brother_0.6.0.010.part2.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/f2e1c39f2a84f/2245_Big_Brother_0.6.0.010.part3.rar

9. asssssssex

Legend of Queen Opala - Origin [Ver.2.02] JUNE 2017

[​IMG]

NFO
    Updated: JUNE 2017
    Genre: RPG, Adventure, Group sex, Oral, Anal, Extreme
    Developer / Publisher: SweGabe
    Publication Type: Original (licensed)
    Version: 2.02
    Size: 997 Mb

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Description:
    It's a RPG series I've been making, using the RPG Maker XP engine, blending RPG elements, exploration and adult content, that mostly focused on Queen Opala, her evil sister Osira and their mother Farah, though the latest entry in the series is branching out ...and most importantly, the games themselves will always be free, even if the actual production process clearly can't be.
    Currently, I'm making Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Episode 2 with my mind set on a late 2016 deadline.

v2.00
    Fix 282 - Additional illustrations and trading cards has been added.
    Fix 283 - Illumi has been updated to cover and offer dialogue to all parts of episode II.
    Fix 284 - A new sidequest called "Farmer's Daughter" has been added to Arlon.
    Fix 285 - Several more locations can now be cleared for the related titles.
    Fix 286 - More animals to catch have been added to the southern regions.
    Fix 287 - Two new perverts for Farah to flash her boobs at has been added to the game.
    Fix 288 - All placeholder graphics has been replaced with the finished material.
    Fix 289 - More locations has gotten new, original battle backgrounds, like the final boss of episode II.
    Fix 290 - Gabrielle can now engage in the Tavern Wench Challenge at Kahr.
    Fix 291 - A new sidequest called "Rainbow Stones" has been added to Kahr.
    Fix 292 - Beating the ultima will now credit you for the victory.
    Fix 293 - The Collector titles in the Encyclopedia was very outdated and have been corrected.
    Fix 294 - A new sidequest called "Cleaning the Streets" has been added to Kahr.

Updates and Glitches/Bugs Fixes - v2.02
    Fix 295 - Various minor bugs/glitches from the public release of episode II has been fixed.
    Fix 296 - The graphical worldmap location of Brightstone has been changed.
    Fix 297 - Conversations at camp has been tweaked to allow for more available options.
    Fix 298 - It is now possible to engage a new gameplay mechanic with teen Farah at camp.
    Fix 299 - A few time restricted easter-eggs has been added to reward exploration between some story events.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/fbe01c5580d1a/2246_Legend_of_Queen_Opala_Origin_2.02.part1.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/0e548f4f87fff/2246_Legend_of_Queen_Opala_Origin_2.02.part2.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/26b98f5868e8d/2246_Legend_of_Queen_Opala_Origin_2.02.part3.rar

10. asssssssex

The King is Back [Ep 1&2] - 04 July 2017

[​IMG]

NFO
    Updated: 04 July 2017
    Censorship : None
    Genre : ADV , SLG , Big Tits , All Sex , Seduction
    Developer/Publisher: HoneyGames
    Version: Ep 1&2 Fix5
    Platform: PC/Windows
    Size: 380 Mb

Description:
    In this game you'll be so free to go and to do what you want (with some limits, during the day you must stay on the beach, you're a lifeguard...but there is so much different place to stay on the beach)

Every episode will have 1 mission you'll discover playing. when you complete the mission the episode will end, at the end you'll know if you complete the other secondary mission and how your stats with the girls.

some option will be able before you reach some result, some girls while be in some place only before you reach the right stats with them... also for the girl that you can call in the evening (not too much in this episodes but with the develop of the story you'll have a better agenda...)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/73086409b6cb6/2247_The_King_is_Back.rar

11. asssssssex

Mother's Best Friend [v0.9] - 15 July , 2017

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NFO
    Updated: 15 July , 2017
    Genre: ADV, SLG, Blowjob, Titfuck, Anal sex, BDSM, Incest
    Developer / Publisher: MBFgames
    Version: 0.9
    Language: Russian, English - machine translated
    Size: 3.36 Gb

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description:
    "Hello. This is the story of a young man with very specific views on my family. Who in somehow miraculously started to feel sexual attraction to his mother. However, as time went on, and he did not dare to take the first step. Perhaps You, dear player, and make him the most coveted step. Okay, enough already about himself in 3-eat your face, and then have become sick from all those blah blah blah."

0.9 Changelog
    Added a big quest (consists of 17 scenes). Also in this quest will be joining forces with one of the family members. At last…
    Upon the passage of the quest, the recurring events will be available (I do not remember who used this phrase, but I liked it)
    Pss ... .to start the quest, you need to see your father ... where he hangs there all the time? Oh yes! In his office. (Quest is available after passing the previous one).

A less voluminous but no less interesting and exciting story awaits us with Anna and her boyfriend ... damn him ... (she works at the club if anyone has forgotten). Do not forget to begin to improve relations with her ... otherwise it will not work.

Gallery added. While in test mode and all with one character. There were many requests to make this option, so that you could enjoy the content you passed again. So for now, let's look at the load and overall stability of the player and then we'll decide. By the way, about this feature, I'll download the poll.
    Well, as always, editing and re-organizing the game code (yes, I know ... it's still not interesting to anyone)

A few notes
    Make sure you have one qsp file in the assets/standalone_content folder
    Do not use previous saves
    For English, download the qsp file and menu from the post

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/efe9212822adb/2265_Mother_s_Best_Friend_v0.9.part1.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/930bc59ef112c/2265_Mother_s_Best_Friend_v0.9.part2.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/a5546fcc04ee2/2265_Mother_s_Best_Friend_v0.9.part3.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/80f1e2ee2b0b4/2265_Mother_s_Best_Friend_v0.9.part4.rar

12. asssssssex

Peasant's Quest - Version 0.41 - 20 July, 2017

[​IMG]

NFO
    Updated : 20 July, 2017
    Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Adventure, Male Hero, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Anal, Hardcore Sex, Doggystyle, Monster Girl, Fantasy
    Developer / Publisher: Tinkerer
    Version: 0.41
    Size: 527 Mb

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description:
    It’s an Adult RPG game set in a medieval fantasy world, where you play a farmer’s son on his quest to make a name for himself, and perhaps rescue a few damsels in distress along the way.

First the additions:
    - 2 new ladies to befriend
    - New locations: The stables, Fridaheim, the mountain pass and mines.
    - New enemies/monsters to fight.
    - More items and ingredients, including a very special potion
    - New quests
    - The beginnings of a HUD/Status bar. It's very basic at the moment, just a semi transparent bar at the top of the screen displaying the remaining daylight hours. I'm going to change the text to icons in later updates and add other info as well, but it's a start!
    - Oh yes, almost forgot. You get to meet a very lucky horse too!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/59ba3eba6e199/2266_PeasantsQuest_v041.part1.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/65096de6f89f7/2266_PeasantsQuest_v041.part2.rar

13. asssssssex

Wild Life [Build 001] - 20 July 2017

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NFO
    Updated: 20 July 2017
    Genre: ADV, Vanilla,Anal,Blowjob, Deepthroat , Threesome, Masturbation ,Monster, All sex,Fantasy
    Censorship:No
    Developer/Publisher: Adeptus Steve
    Version:Build 001
    Size: 2GB packed - 4.69 GB unpacked

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description:
    Play as one of many possible characters, female, male*, or creature* and fight and fuck your way through a wild experience.
    Our story plays on a small and rather unknown planet called K’apal. Only few civilized humans have ever ventured here, some miners guilds to claim the precious rare minerals that can be found here, scientists studying the natives and the flora and fauna. And also raiders and poachers trying to make a fortune selling rare creatures to rich and eccentric collectors and off-world beast arenas.
    *coming later once funding allows for development?

Overview:
    We live in a mad universe...
    indescribably vast...
    full of wonders...
    and terrors.
    And amidst all the chaos, sometimes things even turn out..
    sexy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/ca96677c9adb7/2267_PublicBuildJuly001.part1.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/4d96c6e9e7787/2267_PublicBuildJuly001.part2.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/f658c6e42c0b5/2267_PublicBuildJuly001.part3.rar

14. asssssssex

Morning Lust [Version 1.0 Full Game] - 19 July 2017

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NFO
    Date: 19 July 2017
    Genre: 3DCG, Sex, Oral Sex, Footjob, Handjob, Blowjob, Titfuck, Anal Sex, Big Tits, Huge Cock, Cumshots, Animations, Dirty Talk
    Developer/Publisher: Epiclust
    Version: 1.0 Full Game
    Size: 108 Mb

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description:
    You play as a young, muscle-bound, horse-hung boy who wakes up with overbloated balls. You need to unload pronto and multiple times to relieve the aching pain. Fortunately, your busty mom, sis and aunt are nearby to help you, if you play your cards right. That's it, that's the game. There is zero character development, no quest nor inventory. The focus is solely on the sex scenes. But at least the game is complete and there are over 50 pics and over 10 animations with sound to get you going.?

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/a1dc914430989/2268_MorningLust-1.0-pc.rar

15. asssssssex

Superpowered [v0.16.32 Bugfix] - 19 July, 2017

[​IMG]

NFO
    Update Date: 19 July, 2017
    Genre: Erotic Adventure,All Sex, Anal, Oral,RPG
    Developer / Publisher: Night City Productions
    Version: 0.16.32 Bugfix
    Size: 1211 Mb

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/841f4ec72dae3/2269_SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc.part1.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/ecda5eecd380a/2269_SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc.part2.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/cf17945878848/2269_SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc.part3.rar

16. asssssssex

Witch Trainer - Silver Mod [v1.15b] + Music Pack - 17 July, 2017

[​IMG]

NFO
    Updated: 17 July, 2017
    Genre: Parody, Fan mod, Chibi, Akabur, Hermione, Nudity, Anal, Corruption, Humiliation
    Censorship: No
    Version: 1.15b
    Developer / Publisher: Silver Mod
    Platform: Windows + Mac
    Size: 1072 Mb

Description:
    It's essentially a modpack of a few different mods and some new content. It adds some new scenes, a map, scene changes, potions, custom outfits and evolving outfits. At the moment it is in a incomplete state with new content and bug fixes being added periodically.

• Buttplug Shaming Favour - Size Medium
    • Bug Fixing

? Outfits change mid scenes (when whoring goes up)
    ? Fawkes still has the issue of acting as if you've already spoken the first time you click on her
    ? Late texture pop ins for Hermione torso after conversations
    ? Hermione references cat potion but I haven't done that yet
    ? Hermione's breasts go past her clothes when transparent (With certain clothes)
    ? Hermione's initial reaction to panty thief occurs multiple times
    ? Dialogue doesn't match up with if Hermione isn't wearing a shirt/skirt
    ? Hair changes back to default hair during UE tutoring

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/f50c8cc7800ae/2270_Witch_Trainer.part1.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/686c81ca56760/2270_Witch_Trainer.part2.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/1328d5c5b9ba1/2270_Witch_Trainer.part3.rar

17. asssssssex

Poolside Adventure Part 2 (v0.7) - 21 July 2017

[​IMG]

NFO
    Release Date: 21 July 2017
    Genre: RPG, 3D Models, All sex,Fetish, Dating, All sex
    Censorship: No
    Version: Part 2 (v0.7)
    Developer / Publisher: Offshore
    Size: 827 Mb

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description:
    Poolside Adventure is massive rpg game with open world and variety of choices. Four girls to seduce, each of them with her own specific personality. Play as Chris, guy who decided to start all over in a new, small town and try to forget about your past. You can be a good boy or you can be a tough guy, but remember, all of your actions will have different consequences.

Added: Part 2 (v0.6)
    > 1 new sex scene.
    > 1 new important event.
    > 1 new location.
    > 19 new images. (196 in total)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/5c68e38097667/2271_Poolside_Adventure_Part_2.part1.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/508be6672882d/2271_Poolside_Adventure_Part_2.part2.rar

18. asssssssex

Parental Love [v0.2] - 21 July 2017

[​IMG]

NFO
    Updated: 21 July 2017
    Genre: 3DCG,Patreon Game ,Anal, Milf, Corruption, Voyeurism
    Developer/Publisher: Luxee
    Version: v0.2
    Size: 1.16 GB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description:
    In Parental love, you take on the role of a father of two who had a falling out with his wife Iris. Due to your cocaine addiction, a while after your second daughter, Ada was born, Iris thought it best you not be around your kids.

You two went through a break up and the court ruled her sole custody of your children

It’s been fifteen years since then and you’ve gone to multiple different rehab programs. Now that you are clean of drugs, You decided to start dating Iris once again. The relationship was online for many months because you live in different states, but now you’ve decided to visit Iris in Ohio. The game begins when you first meet her in a bar.
    Gameplay

I know this line has lost it’s meaning because of Telltale games, BUT! Every decision you make in this game will affect the future in one way or another. I guarantee, you will not encounter every scene in the game on your first playthrough without some save scumming which I do encourage. The actual gameplay comes down to just making decisions.

Right off the bat you’ll meet your two children Ada and Elly whom you form a Strong bond with.

Other characters you will meet along the way are friends of Ada and Elly. And other men who will try to cuck you. You’re not going to let that happen.

CHANGELOG:
    -Added Day 2
    -And an "after credits" scene of day 3 if Elly is corrupt enough
    -Iris' name changed to Emily
    -Family now has a last name
    -Added a primitive combat system
    -Minor changes in dialogue from Day 1
    -Added many variables that were missing from day 1
    -Main menu UI changes
    -Changed dialogue text font
    -Choice buttons are now much more legible

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/06a5de0b90bf2/ParentalLove-version0.2-pc.part1.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/b3268da987726/ParentalLove-version0.2-pc.part2.rar

19. asssssssex

Vis Major [v0.3] - 21 July 2017

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NFO
    Genre: RPG, Adventure, Quest, Virgin, Corruption, Exhibitionism, Cosplay, Lesbian, Anal,Patreon Games
    Developer/Publisher: Dokininja
    Version: 0.3
    Size: 587 Mb

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description:
    You’ll assume the role of a special girl – Cara. The game starts with a short introduction on where she came from. This will allow You to choose some of her skills to start with. After that, you will take control of her daily life, where she will have go on a revenge quest and uncover her origin. You will be the one to carve her path, as you are this worlds “Vis Major”.?

Changelog v03:
    Lowered requirements to some of the scenes + you can now choose to not pay Sheva for the massage lesson even if you have the money
    New location - Library (with new NPC's and a new skill) - contains 4 animations.
    Next day at the Cafe
    Bugfixes

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/f26aecb96279e/2273_Vis_Major_0.3.part1.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/495225d7a34d4/2273_Vis_Major_0.3.part2.rar

20. asssssssex

Urban Demons - v0.7 Beta1 - 21 July 2017

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NFO
    Genre: RPG, Remake, Big Tits ,Patreon Game, Voyeurism, Big Ass, Milf, All sex
    Version: v0.7 Beta1
    Developer: Nergal's Nest
    Size: 566 Mb

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description:
    Urban Demons: Take control of 2 characters, one male, one female, who both have near death experiences in this rpg maker game. However it wasn't a divine miracle that saved them from an early grave, no it was something much more sinister. Now with seemingly new powers, they set out to fulfill their goals of domination. For the male simple domination of the women he lusts over, but for the female domination over her surroundings and eventually revenge upon the bitch who put her in this situation.
    The artist behind the works of Urban Demons is GlassFish
    *This is inspired by Urban xLife*

Changelog: v0.7 Beta1
    New Art:

== Complete:
    * Neala Fuck (Corrupt)
    * Neala Ride (Purity)
    * Mrs Jennings 10 Heart Scene
    * Mrs Jennings Babysitting Scene
    * Donna TF
    * Donna Fuck
    * Sis Couch Anal Fuck
    * Kimberly Babysitting
    * Mrs Jennings Sleeping V1/2 (Stills)
    * Kimberly Sleeping V/2 (Stills)
    * Dizzy Sleeping V1/2 (Stills)
    * Mom Showering (Still - becomes photo)

Alternative Scenes:
    * Neala House Fuck
    * Neala House Ride
    * Neala Babysitting Fuck
    * Neala Babysitting Ride
    * Ms Amos Store Grope
    * Ms Amos Store BJ
    * Dizzy Fuck, Her House
    * Dizzy Fuck, (Outside) Her House (available when Heart > 8)
    * Mrs Jennings Home BJ (Her house)
    * Mrs Jennings Home Ride (Her House)
    * Mrs Jennings Home Titfuck (while she babysits you)

IMPORTANT NOTE:
    - If you wish to play any of Mrs Jennings scenes, you will have to re-do the first HJ scene before you can
    - DO NOT ATTEMPT ANY OTHER SCENE UNTIL YOU HAVE DONE THIS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/a2df6a813bfe9/2274_Urban_Demons_0.7B1.part1.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/eceadda194f47/2274_Urban_Demons_0.7B1.part2.rar