Extreme Pissing In Horny Mouth

Discussion in 'Piss' started by Katrin19888, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Katrin19888

Katrin19888 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: dildo, blowjob, piss drinking, cum play, cum licking, cum eating

DESCRIPTION: finally decided to try my new suction-cup dildo and guess what... I got caught while sucking it! Luckily it was boy so he very generously took the opportunity to give me a lesson in dick sucking, using a torrent of urine as both a reward for my efforts and a punishment for talking with my mouth empty (you'll have to watch the video to understand what I mean ;). Ass slapping, piss slurping and licking a huge cumshot from the shower door are some of the hightlights of this one. Oh and boy also cums in my hair quite a bit at the end - a few of you asked for that so here you go

<================>
    Duration: 0:09:21
    File Size: 357 Mb
    File Type: MP4
    Resolution: 1920x1080

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8669 - Caught With A Dick In My Mouth

2. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: outdoor, public, piss drinking, blowjob, rough, facial, fucking, gag

DESCRIPTION: Early morning walk. Deserted beach. Blowjob. Piss drinking while taking selfies. Rough blowjob in front of the rising sun, saliva and pee dripping all over my shirt. Fucking out in the open, doggy-style then reverse cowgirl. Boats passing by. Golden shower. Ball licking. Huge cumshot. More selfies as the cum drips down my face. Memories of a perfect summer morning

<================>
    Duration: 0:15:03
    File Size: 587 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8670 - Sunrise Sex Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8670 - Sunrise Sex Part 2

3. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: public, outdoor, morgan peeing, glass, flashing, solo

DESCRIPTION: Here's a montage of 4 great scenes, all of which involve me peeing close to strangers where I could get caught at any moment. I have to admit I was very nervous while shooting these - but what's more thrilling than doing something "wrong"? ;) The video of me drinking a full glass of my own pee in the public plaza was especially challenging since there was an older gentleman staring at me the old time (you can see him in the background!). Hope you enjoy this one!

<================>
    Duration: 0:06:08
    File Size: 230 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8671 - Sexy Girl Peeing In Public Places

4. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: piss drinking, cum eating, cum play, cum licking

DESCRIPTION: Sundays are for resting, relaxing and taking it easy. Why go all the way to the toilet downstairs when you can empty your bladder from the second floor onto your girlfriend below? And what if you get turned on while you're peeing on her... why not finish it off with a nice wank? The resulting high-altitude sperm shower will brighten her day and get you even more relaxed. You might be tired from all this effort. Time for a nap! The slurping noise your girlfriend makes as she drinks the cum and piss from the floor is a perfect lullaby for sweet dreams

<================>
    Duration: 0:06:52
    File Size: 262 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8672 - Lazy Sunday

5. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: dildo, insertion, orgasm, feet, masturbation, piss drinking, interview

DESCRIPTION: In this one I answer some of your most frequently asked questions while getting pissed on and masturbating with my new toy! I tried really hard to give complete answers but it was so hard!! The pleasure the wand was giving me was just too much to handle at times, and when boy started to pee on my head and all over my body I couldn't resist anymore and I came... twice!! Please let us know in the comments what are other questions you'd like to ask me, we'll try to answer them in an even more perverse way next time. - Morgan xx ps: We gave you a little "behind the scenes" at the end ;)

<================>
    Duration: 0:10:17
    File Size: 386 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8673 - Pissing Interview

6. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: piss drinking, boy drinks, fingering, pussy licking, morgan peeing

DESCRIPTION: We finally found the perfect mask for boy (appropriate for his name, no?) so you know what it means... it's his turn to be on the receiving end of the golden stream! He's been drinking my pee a lot in our private life, so we're really excited to finally share this side of our sex life with you. This is actually 2 different clips stitched together so you get even more piss swallowing action from boy (I have a very small bladder you see!). You also get to see him clean me up with his tongue, finger me and in general make himself very useful for once ;) Hope you enjoy this one - let us know if you want more of this kind of video

<================>
    Duration: 0:05:46
    File Size: 220 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8674 - Pissing Turn

7. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: piss drinking, cum on food, piss on food, food, glass

DESCRIPTION: What if, on your very first date with a beautiful girl, she confessed that she loves to be dominated and made to do nasty, perverted things... What would you do? Would you piss in her wine glass and make her drink it? Would you cover her food in sperm and urine and marvel as she eats it all, and actually thanks you at the end? Let us know in the comments what you would have done in boy's shoes - we love to hear your dirty ideas! ;) ------------ ps: This is the thumbnail that got the most votes (B) - here are the final results across here, Tumblr and Twitter: A) 10 votes B) 19 votes. Thanks to everyone who participated! Was fun to get everyone's opinions, will have to do it again

<================>
    Duration: 0:10:34
    File Size: 401 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8675 - First Pissing Date Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8675 - First Pissing Date Part 2

8. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: outdoor, piss drinking, public, flashing, blowjob, rimming, facial, gag, morgan peeing, ass licking, spit, rough

DESCRIPTION: What started out as a perfectly innocent hike in the countryside quickly evolved into a crazy sexscapade! In my defense drinking boy's pee in public always gets me hot, so when he made me do it on a country road *right after a car passed* I knew we were in for a good time! After that I just couldn't stop flashing my breasts for all to see, even with other people on the trail right in front of me... Then it got way crazier. He made me pee in his hand and drink it (!), lick his ass, suck his cock as he spat on my face... he finally gifted me with a fountain of sperm that gushed out with the power of a thousand suns, making quite a mess of my face and hair in the process. All of this while tourists walked unaware only meters away from us. After experiences like that, how can I not LOVE hiking

<================>
    Duration: 0:09:59

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8676 - Sexy Pissing Hike

9. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: public, piss drinking, fucking, blowjob, facial, outdoor, flashing, cum play

DESCRIPTION: We were VERY nervous before shooting this one... it's definitely the most public sex we've ever had! The cars (especially the ones coming from the right side) had an unobstructed view of everything we did. I think boy gets a kick out of showing me off - like when he soaks my white t-shirt in pee and makes me stand there in front of all the cars... I was mortified! But as we stood there for all to see we gradually got more comfortable - enough for me to give a blowjob, get fucked, receive a nice big facial and then show it off to the passerbys below!! Public sex is such an intense experience, it's a big high and we both enjoyed it a lot. What will we do next...

<================>
    Duration: 0:05:23
    File Size: 203 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8677 - Public Roadside Sex

10. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: dildo, masturbation, insertion, morgan peeing, piss drinking, solo

DESCRIPTION: I use boy's brand new gift (a double headed black dildo!) to masturbate in front of a mirror. So much fun! And much more taboo/exciting than I expected because it felt like I had a twin sister for a moment, and we were both fucking ourselves in front of each other... Her copying my movements: fucking herself slowly, then fast, then peeing all over the dildo and licking her juices from it... just like me

<================>
    Duration: 0:10:32
    File Size: 402 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8679 - Twin Sisters Dildo Masturbation Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8679 - Twin Sisters Dildo Masturbation Part 2

11. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: cum walk, piss drinking, outdoor, public, blowjob, flashing, morgan peeing, facial, cumshot

DESCRIPTION: Starts with some pretty innocent flashing around the park and gradually becomes more hardcore as I drink boy's pee, suck his cock and eventually get a huge facial! And then.... I walk around with cum on my face! In public! I was so embarassed, I could barely contain the panic and fear... but I did it, for you our dear fans :) Enjoy!

<================>
    Duration: 0:12:16
    File Size: 475 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8680 - Cum Walk In A Public Park Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8680 - Cum Walk In A Public Park Part 2

12. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: rimming, ass licking, fingering, piss drinking, cumshot, cum eating, piss in pussy

DESCRIPTION: When I'm *really* horny I get very strong urges to do the most degrading things, as you'll see in this video. I start by telling boy that I want to lick his ass and drink his piss. Just hearing myself say these words out loud is a huge turn on... Especially when I know you guys are watching as well ;) What follows is a whirlwind of ass licking, fingering, fucking and pissing all over (and inside) me. boy eventually can't take it anymore and explodes on my stomach (instead of my favorite: all over my face) but I scoop it all into my mouth so it's ok. When it's all said and done that hotel couch is just soaked with bodily fluids and we are both high on the amazing sex we just had

<================>
    Duration: 0:10:02

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8681 - Impromptu Piss Rimming

13. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: blowjob, piss drinking, bottle, rough, gag, facial, cum play, cum eating

DESCRIPTION: Just because I'm sick doesn't mean I get to rest. If we have a video to shoot for you, then we're gonna shoot it! boy is very strict on that. But he's also very kind, so he took this opportunity to teach me his grandmother's remedy for the flu. She must have been a very kinky woman, because it turned out to involve gettting piss poured all over my face while I got my mouth fucked! It did work tough - the next day I felt great. So... thank you grandma

<================>
    Duration: 0:11:08
    File Size: 422 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8682 - Grandmas Remedy Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8682 - Grandmas Remedy Part 2

14. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: funnel, fucking, piss and cum, piss drinking, fingering, cumshot, submissive

DESCRIPTION: This week we take our "piss and cum funnel" series to new heights! Mixing in some hard fucking was such a good idea, can't believe we never tried it before. The pee was flying everywhere, and the feeling of being "pinned down", unable to move by head without spilling boy's pee all over myself was extra humiliting and arousing! Despite some camera overheating issues (again) boy managed to finish with a huge cumshot directly in the pee, which I of course guzzled down. 5 stars, would try again! :) -Morgan xx PS: We thought this video was gone when the airline lost one of our bags last week but they found it so here you go! Hope you enjoy... it almost didn't get published, which makes it extra special for us

<================>
    Duration: 0:09:54
    File Size: 380 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8683 - Funnel Fuck

15. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: blowjob, rough, piss drinking, facial, cumshot, piss and cum, bowl, gag, submissive, dog leash

DESCRIPTION: boy saw this really messy blowjob on a tube site recently and wanted to recreate the experience B&M style. He goes really hard and deep into my throat and then spreads the slobber all over my face! May not be to everyone's taste but I'm sure some of you will appreciate it (let us know what you think in the comments!) Of course it wouldn't be a B&M video without some pee as well: at the end he fills a bowl and has me swallow the overflow so none falls on the floor. Then a BIG cumshot on my face and in the bowl... and I swallow it all like a champ! Good times were had by all

<================>
    Duration: 0:12:14
    File Size: 471 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8685 - Messy Blowjob Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8685 - Messy Blowjob Part 2

16. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: selfpee, piss drinking, morgan peeing, solo

DESCRIPTION: Selfpeeing is both an art and a science. Art, because it's a closed loop, the pee leaving the body for only a brief instant before being absorbed again, an ode to self sufficiency and solitary perversion. Science, because getting any significant amount in your mouth requires some serious mental calculation and aiming skills! For girls anyway. It's with this in mind that I decided to get better at it with the 4 practice sessions that you'll see in this video. You'll see that by the last one I am MUCH better at it, getting the stream right in my mouth almost the whole time! Then boy rewards me by wipping his dick out and peeing right in my mouth from all the way up, showing me that I have much to learn still ;)

<================>
    Duration: 0:09:11
    File Size: 355 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8686 - Selfpee Practice

17. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: blowjob, rough, fucking, condom, piss drinking, cum play, cum eating, gag

DESCRIPTION: boy and I were just about to have sex when we decided... why not take the camera out and film this for our fans? So we did! I think it feels a lot more intimate as a result :) I start by giving him a blowjob which becomes quite a bit rough by the end, then some nice sex in a few different positions... and the big finale: he cums in a condom and makes a piss and cum smoothie for me to swallow!!!!

<================>
    Duration: 0:14:19
    File Size: 546 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8687 - Piss And Cum Smoothie Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8687 - Piss And Cum Smoothie Part 2

18. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: toilet, piss drinking, piss in mouth, piss licking, submissive

DESCRIPTION: All of the hard work boy has put into training me is really starting to show. Now when the toilet is broken all he has to do is call my name and I literally run to take my place at his feet, mouth open and ready to accept his urine into my stomach. Wouldn't it be great if all girlfriends were like me?

<================>
    Duration: 0:04:07
    File Size: 155 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8688 - Toilet Out Of Order

19. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: piss licking, piss drinking, submissive

DESCRIPTION: We often incorporate suggestions from fans into our videos, but for this one we went a step further: within 5 minutes of reading it we had the camera out and were filming! The request was simple: "Morgan could you lick piss from a table?". And lick it I did! I think it turned out great - you can really feel the spontaneity of the act... I love how boy's pee bounces off my head and explodes all over the place (including the lens)! Keep those suggestions coming, who knows... we might do yours next ;)

<================>
    Duration: 0:06:42
    File Size: 253 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8689 - Users Request

20. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: masturbation, bottle, insertion, solo, orgasm, piss drinking

DESCRIPTION: In a blog post recently I was saying that I had never had an orgasm on camera. I was even thinking it may never happen: I need to be very relaxed to cum, and the camera still makes me a bit nervous. Well... I was wrong! The best part is that it wasn't even planned. I was supposed to just masturbate for a little while, and then boy was to join in the fun, pee all over me etc. But to his credit he saw that the bottle and I were having too good a time to interrupt, so instead he just kept filming as I got more and more excited... Fucking myself with the bottle, peeing in it, drinking from it, fucking myself some more... It was so hot, I forgot where I was and then enjoyed several waves of my first ever on-camera orgasm!! :) Can anybody spot where it starts? You haven't seen the last of this bottle, I guarantee it! ;)

<================>
    Duration: 0:12:07
    File Size: 464 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8690 - Sexy Girls First On-Camera Orgasm Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8690 - Sexy Girls First On-Camera Orgasm Part 2