Extreme Scat Video Poop, Enema, Copro And Shit Eating !

Discussion in 'Scat' started by ChrisSchumert1972, Aug 14, 2019.

1. ChrisSchumert1972

ChrisSchumert1972 Well-Known Member

Mfx-894 Jade's Best Moments SD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Genre: Scat

Video About : Do you like submissive slaves? Do you like Scat? Do you enjoy a hot girl Swalloing huge loads? If you cannot get enough of Jade, then this movie is perfect for you! Witness our beloved and talented slave receiving some of the biggest loads of her career!

Size: 895 MB

Format: AVI

Resolution: 480 x 640

Duration: 1 h 11 min

Download fast

2. ChrisSchumert1972

Advanced Slut Training 2 SD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Genre: Scat, Pissing, Enema, Lesbian, Sex Toys

Video About : Teen girl Louise Hunter takes her extreme shit training to the next level: Scat Drowning! She eat a hot scat meal with enema drink, shit swallowing action and puke all the shit!

Year: 2009

Size: 610 MB

Resolution: 544 x 720

Duration: 1 h 19 min

Download fast

3. ChrisSchumert1972

MilanaSmelly - swallows Really fast SD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Genre: Scat, Piss, Spit, Big shit, Domination, Smearing, Eat shit, Outdoor

Video About : Really swallows fast! Temperature +32 degrees - it was very hot, the girls sweated. This slave really swallows quickly, the girls are surprised and satisfied that they get a good toilet service! The girl likes when the toilet loves her shit...

Year: 2018

Size: 1.40 GiB

Format: MPEG-4

Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Duration: 32 min 13 s

Download fast

4. ChrisSchumert1972

Chocolate Cake - Latifa, Iohana Alvez, Diana, Karla SD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Genre: Lesbian, Only Girls, Orgy, Piss, Scat, Smearing, Spit, Vomit

Video About : It's Karla's birthday! Her great friends decide they will throw a surprise party to celebrate, including a delicious chocolate cake. When she arrives, Karla marvels at the party and thanks her friends, but also suggests that they make the party a little more interesting, with the peculiar little game that the four of them like to play. Inspired by the chocolate cake, these four will make their own, warm and brown, coming out of their intestines! Starting with a delicious asslicking and setting off for a mix of scat and other disgusting things, these girls make Karla's birthday be incredible as they curl up and roll in a lot of shit! You'll be thrilled with the amount of feces produced in this movie!

Year: 2019

Size: 923 MB

Resolution: 480 x 720

Duration: 1 h 1 min

Download fast

5. ChrisSchumert1972

Four girls lesbian show in panties with ModelNatalya94 SD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Genre: scat, amateurs, lesbian

Video About : We four friends Caroline, Alice, Yana and Olga. We decided to diversify a little the lesbian games. I have asked my girlfriends to put on a show for dirty panties. First video we pose for you, show you our ass in panties, after demonstrating the first one of us got cancer on his knees in Alice, we first removed her panties and began to caress her holes with their fingers and tongues, after a little foreplay we put it back to Alice panties for the ass, and Alice filled her panties with shit and urine, at the time when Alice filled her panties with shit, Olga and I smelled the ass of Alice. After that, we took off Alice's panties and showed you her dirty ass and panties full of shit after the demonstration, we put the panties back on Alice's ass, now it's Carolina's turn, Carolina got cancer and we also took off Carolina's panties and also caress her ass, after we caress we put the panties back on her ass and Carolina filled her panties with shit and piss we took Carolina panties to show you dirty ass Carolina and panties full of shit, from the Carolina, after the demonstration, we again wore panties Carolina on my ass, now got cancer on my knees and Olga, too, we first removed the panties from Olga and caressed the ass of Olga, and then we put back on panties ass of Olga and Olga filled her panties with shit and urine, after Olga went to the toilet in panties we took of Olga panties and showed you her dirty ass and panties, after the demonstration we put panties back on Olga's ass, well, it was my turn, now I'm a cancer and my friend took off my panties and Alice caresses my ass with her tongue, after fondling my anus, girls panties put me back on my ass and I started to shit and piss in my panties , and my girlfriend enjoy watching as the shit fills my panties after I went to the panty to the bathroom, my friend removed my panties and show you my dirty ass and full of shit panties. Here is such show staged a four girlfriends!

Size: 1.43 GiB

Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

Duration: 15 min 7 s

Download fast

6. ChrisSchumert1972

Shit compilation 003 SD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Genre: Voyeur, Scat, Peeing

Year: 2011

Size: 1.50 GiB

Resolution: 480 x 648

Duration: 1 h 32 min

Download fast

7. ChrisSchumert1972

Dirty Anal & Dirty A2M SD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Genre: Groups/Couples, Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Toilet Slavery.

Video About : This girl is dynamite ain't she ! She wasn't able to shit in her cute lace black panties as she already shit on me in the shower that morning but she did think she could manage another one before leaving me ! the video starts with a great shot of her perfect little snatch & asshole, i poke my finger in her ass it comes out a hint of brown.. i push my cock into her tight cunt & fuck her while i finger her mud hole & my finger turns.. browner ! i wasn't sure if she was game for me fucking her ass as i didnt exactly run it by her but my finger felt so good sliding around in the mud i thought what the hell i'll push my cock in there & rod that shit out of her hole, it was a real tight fit so i put the camera down to make sure i was in then fucked her in the mud as she lay face down on the bed, i took it out & smeared it round her hole them pushed it back in fucking that tight shitty hole, then i took it out & yess she fucking sucked it ! she sucked her shit off my cock, licked my balls & ass then sat on my dick giving a great view of her messy ass, she then sucked my dick & balls more, i rubbed her shit onto each of her nipples & sucked them, then i fucked her tight bald cunt & shot my load over her, what an amazing girl ! There's one more video we made that i will add shortly & there are more planned guys so stay tuned !

Year: 2016

Size: 699 MB

Duration: 19 min 4 s

Download fast

8. ChrisSchumert1972

Experimental S. H. V

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Genre: scat, all sex, dirty anal, handjob, rimming, pissing, enema, fisting, amateur, copro, kaviar

Size: 385 MB

Resolution: 288 x 352

Duration: 53 min 1 s

Download fast

9. ChrisSchumert1972

Sperrgebiet Vol.40 - Kaviar Gang bang SD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Genre: Scat, Peeing, Gang bang

Year: 2004

Size: 806 MB

Duration: 1 h 28 min

Download fast

10. ChrisSchumert1972

Messy Paula - Freak Scat Fetish SD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Genre: Scat, Freak Fetish

Video About : Scat live show of Messy Paula.

Year: 2017

Size: 103 MB

Duration: 11 min 27 s

Download fast

11. ChrisSchumert1972

Hungry Bitches - 2 Girls 1 Cup SD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Genre: Scat, Vomit

Video About : Karla and Latifa are two girls who just want to have fun.
    Latifa says that she is hungry, but Karla do not have any food to offer.
    But this is not a big problem for Latifa who wants to surprise Karla with a special warm meal.
    She shits a big poop on the glass so they can delight themselves and they do it!
    In addition they serve some delicious vomit and have a great meal!

Size: 699 MB

Duration: 1 h 1 min

Download fast

12. ChrisSchumert1972

Jade SD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Genre: Voyeur, Peeing, Scat

Size: 1.29 GiB

Format: Matroska

Duration: 1 h 25 min

Download fast

13. ChrisSchumert1972

Jade SD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Genre: Voyeur, Peeing, Scat

Format: Matroska

Duration: 1 h 25 min

Download fast

14. ChrisSchumert1972

Case on the train!WaterLee,fuck!!!!And she shit herself during the process!!!!!! SD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Genre: Fisting,All sex

Size: 188 MB

Resolution: 352 x 640

Duration: 8 min 56 s

Download fast

15. ChrisSchumert1972

Scat Love - Real Leasbian Scat Party SD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Genre: Scat, Pissing, Lesbian

Video About : Ok, what need more than two perfect young Girls in an fantastic Scat Movie??
    Here we show you an fantastic Scat Love Lesbian movie with BRANDNEW TOP GIRL MERIDA BROWN!!! This Girl is real amazing! She plays fantastic and make perfect Scat in her first movie at us. Melania and Merida make real lesbian, Kiss - Pussy rubbing - mastrubation during pee into mouth - And much much more! I love this new movie and i love Merida!

Year: 2013

Size: 1.08 GiB

Duration: 27 min 26 s

Download fast

16. ChrisSchumert1972

Pooping slut with Hairy JosslynKane SD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Genre: scat, solo, anal, dildo, amateur, smearing

Video About : Hairy pooping slut with JosslynKane

Year: 2017

Size: 1.52 GiB

Duration: 21 min 30 s

Download fast

17. ChrisSchumert1972

Meana Wolf Toilet Trance SD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Genre: toilet slavery, mesmerize, solo, dirty talk, scat

Video About : It's almost time...for you to fulfill your destiny. Stroke your cock as you gaze upon the perfection that is me. Every stroke takes you deeper and deeper into trance as you listen to the sound of my seductive voice. You long to surrender to me completely. You long to become the perfect submissive slave. With every stroke you feel yourself slipping away. That's very good. Every stroke of your cock as you gaze upon me takes you deeper and strips you of your identity. You are not a man. No No...you are so so much more than that. You are a toilet. You are my toilet. Every stroke of your cock reaffirms this truth so profoundly that you find yourself yearning to consume my waste and drink my golden goddess nectar. Subliminal images of your duties flicker across the screen and it shakes your entire being. You recite the mantra: I am a toilet boy....I am a toilet boy... You feel your truth...you feel your purpose as you stroke your cock. You hunger for me. You desire to feed from my goddess body. You desire to taste my insides and consume me. You want nothing more than to be my toilet boy. My yellow liquor is so fine that it is intoxicating...addictive. You yearn to taste it. My waste is so rich and decadent...like the finest meal you've ever had. You are the perfect submissive. The perfect man. A man so strong that he has the mental fortitude to do what no ordinary man can do. You are my toilet boy....say it...say it over and over again.
    xoxo Meana Wolf Clip Contains : An intensely erotic toilet trance designed to assist you in becoming nothing more than a mindless toilet boy. Subliminal messages of me doing my dirty business sends you over the edge as you stroke to my filthy pussy and ass. This is a clip that focusses more on making you the perfect toilet submissive slave through sensual mind control techniques rather than on humiliation. A must have for true toilet fetishists as it is an erotic performance not to be missed.

Year: 2016

Size: 1.40 GiB

Duration: 20 min 50 s

Download fast

18. ChrisSchumert1972

Shitmaster #9: The Shitting Pussy SD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Genre: Scat, Peeing, Bizarre, All Sex

Video About : The lovely Latina Corasonn discovers a man sleeping in her bed. She begins performing oral sex on him, waking him up. He takes a piss in her mouth. He bends her over and roughly works on her pussy with 3 fingers. She climbs over the man's face, and pisses in his mouth. While the man is lying on his back, Corasonn climbs up on his cock, turns away from him, and rides his fuck stick. He litterally fucks the shit out of her, because while she is riding his pole, she starts to shit! They smear some of the shit on his cock, and she licks it off. She licks shit from his fingers, and spits it back into his mouth.

Year: 2006

Size: 350 MB

Duration: 31 min 59 s

Download fast

19. ChrisSchumert1972

SLUTS WANTED! SD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Genre: Scat, Piss, Human Toilet, Masturbation, Humiliation, All Sex, Lesbians, Group

Size: 1.10 GiB

Duration: 1 h 2 min

Download fast

20. ChrisSchumert1972

ERIKA SD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Genre: Small Tits, Oral Sex, All Sex, Anal sex, Scat, Peeing, Creampie

Year: 2014

Format: Windows Media

Duration: 43 min 58 s

Download fast

21. ChrisSchumert1972

Abbraxa - The Scat Secretary SD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Genre: Scat, Pissing, Anal, Mature

Video About : The type of secretary that can't type! But fuck, can she get dirty! This start with the perfect secretary looks doing what they do best, do their nails. But soon that cunt will get messy; she can't keep her shit load in any more. Before she can get completely naked se starts shitting on the floor. Excited by this sight she starts smearing her whole body with her intimate caviar. She then go on her back and piss on herself. That fountain makes a pool of shit and piss. She stuffs her pussy then turn on her belly to rub her tits in that stinky pool. That's when her boss walks in. Happy to see that she's plunging deep in her secretary duty he fucks her in the ass. Then he make her suck is shitty dicks. She nearly pukes on it. He fucks her ass again and have her suck again. He finally empty is balls on her glasses and faces as he congratulates her for her good behavior.

Size: 1.69 GiB

Duration: 18 min 23 s

Download fast