Facesitting, Smothering, Ass & Pussy Worship

Discussion in 'Face and Body Sitting, Smothering' started by electro, Jan 15, 2018.

1. electro

electro Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That's How You Treat A Princess

Anastasia Rose knows her man is relaxing in front of the tv. But princess needs attention which means princess gets oral, so he gets pushed to the side so he can kneel and get to work.

MP4 / 479 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:05:25

Genre: Female Domination, Worship

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

2. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Young Goddess Kim - The Goddess And Her slave

The Goddess is getting ready to go out, walks into the room and of course the closet slave is chained and covered in Her hot denim shorts carefully holding up Her Supreme shoes on its open palms. Male objects are useful for many things, and Goddess Kim thoroughly enjoys humiliating the closet slave as She kicks it to Her bed and makes it lay face up to be used as Her human cushion. A lucky boy to wear Her collar, at the end of Her chain as She crushes its useless cock beneath Her perfect pantyhose feet laughing at it squirming as She stomps its sensitive groin. She makes it kiss Her pantyhose foot as She places it firmly on its mouth hole. Mmm Goddess Kim commands to be worshiped and Her ass to be kissed. And what an ass to be smothered under, the slave's breath is taken away as She straddles it between Her thighs tightly under Her ass, it must kiss as if it's life depends on it - well it does. Goddess finishes getting dressed, putting on Her divine denim shorts and shiny shoes whilst using the object as a mere piece of furniture. slave is put to work cleaning and polishing Her shoes thoroughly with its tongue following each of Goddess' strict instructions.

MP4 / 1.06 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:20:43

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

3. electro

4. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This Is The Life

Pampering and adoration, that is the life Amber Ivy is all too used to. Because as a woman she knows there are no shortage of men out there that will sacrifice their time to worship and serve her on demand.

MP4 / 427 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:04:49

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

5. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is what you need after work - Riley Reyes

Riley Reyes is happy to see her man come home from work. That's because after a quick kiss and hello she can get him on his knees to orally serve her, then he can go prepare her dinner.

MP4 / 342 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:03:40

Download and Enjoy

6. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tiffany - lb1243 Face Your Fantasy

Paul has visited his psychiatrist Tiffany for therapy to help him cure his obsession with the thought of being wrestled into submission by powerful women. She prescribes an intensive course of treatment which involves him turning his fantasy to reality as she scissors and facesits him on the consulting room floor. We're not sure if this intervention will be successful, but Paul certainly leaves the shrink's office a lot happier than when he entered it!

WMV / 236 MB / 1024x576 / 00:20:18

Download and Enjoy

7. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Toy

Jessica clearly seems engrossed in her book, it's hard for her to tear away from it even with her toy diligently licking her pussy. She will pay attention to him later though, right now she wants to read so he needs to keep licking.

MP4 / 447 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:04:27

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

8. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Trapped In Chris as Favorite Toy

WMV / 78.5 MB / 768x576 / 00:05:02

Download and Enjoy

9. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Under This Big Luscious Ass of Mine (Goddess Mia)

MP4 / 629 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:07:58

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

10. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Underoo Ass Smother

Even in a pair of cotton underoos, my ass is a force to be reckoned with and my ass addicted slave will suffer beneath it all the same, so obsessed by my ass that he will endure endless smothering just to be beneath me.

MP4 / 59.2 MB / 720x406 / 00:05:45

Download and Enjoy

11. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Victoria & Escarlett - Buried Under Cruel Lesbians

Our big Dommes Victoria and Escarlett are in the bed with their slave Olavo and the boy get his head smashed down real hard by their butts. The two beautiful hot Dommes keep smothering the skinny slave for several minutes sitting on his face humiliating him real hard. Olavo suffers a lot while the mighty Goddesses laugh at him and smash his face with their evil butts. We can see Olavo�s face all smashed from the heavy pressure they had to take over him.

MP4 / 1.43 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:34:50

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

12. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Polish Mistress Weronika - Black Widow

I would like for you to play the part of a beautiful young wife of a rich and powerful man. At the start, you walk into a room and find a piece of paper that your husband arranged with his lawyer so that when he divorces you, nothing will be left to you (his wife). He is angry because since you were both married, you never let him have sex with you. Also you see a note under this paper that shows he is planning to divorce you very soon. And so you will be left with nothing. A You are shocked! But also you have a plan to beat your husband at this game. A You wait for your husband to return, and join him in the room. You are wearing a bath robe or long raincoat. Your husband tells you about his plans to divorce you and leave you with nothing. You beg him not to do it, but he doesn't care and refuses to listen to you. Now you stand in front of him, open your coat, and drop it to the floor. Now you are only wearing your shiny satin negligA� (like in your clip mi - mw - SEXY MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION) You know how much he finds you attractive and begin to tease and seduce your husband making him crazy. You tell him that if he destroys this paper and stops the divorce, you will have sex with him. He tries to resist, but you stand very close to him, showing off your sexy legs and body and caress his balls until he cannot resist anymore. He agrees to your idea and destroys the paper and decides not to divorce you. You have a big smile on your face as you know that you will not be left with nothing. At now you realise that you cannot trust him. Now we see that you have a very clever plan to take revenge on your husband for making such an idea in the first place. You decide that you will get rid of your husband and take everything that he has. A Now you are wearing the same clothes that you wore in the first custom clip you made for me. Thief Woman Wrestling. The black shiny pants and black satin shirt. And please, again with the red lipstick and hair in pig-tails :) You walk into the room and find your husband sitting on the sofa. He asks you why you are dressed all in black. You don't answer him. Instead you show him a paper. You tell him to sign it. He reads it, and starts to laugh! He tells you that you are crazy! That it will mean everything he has and owns will belong to you after he is . He refuses to sign, and laughs that he is strong and healthy and will live for many years. You stand very close to him, smile, and slap him on the face. I would like to see you fight with him on the floor. Pinning him down, forward and reverse facesitting. Also a few more face slaps would be great. Is it ok to ask if you can knee him in the balls a few times while he is on the floor? I leave it to you if it's possible :) Also i would love to see you breast smothering his face (with your shirt still on, of course:) I'd like to hear you telling him how he has the powerful job, but really you are far more powerful than him and also much smarter and stronger. Then you put him in a reverse head scissors like in the first film. Again with the camera pointing to your ass. You are looking at him, smiling. He is now feeling much weaker as you keep beating him. With you still holding him in the reverse head scissors for some time, you give him the contract and tell him to sign it or you will break his neck in your thighs. He signs because he can feel your legs are too strong for him. Slowly you stand up. You are smiling and teasing him how you are now entitled to all his money and properties. Your husband is still lying on the floor. Very weak, but he says... "You can have the contract, but it means nothing because i am still young and i will live very long" You stand over your husband... with one leg either side of his body with him looking up at you and your hands on your hips. (Here i would love to see camera angles from both the behind, so we can see your ass, and also from the front so can see your beautiful face). Again you are smiling. Then you say "Who said you will live beyond today?" Then you lie down on top of him, and again you breast smother him. He struggles to breathe, but this time you will not allow it. You stay in this position for a couple of minutes. Until he is finished! You check his breathing, and to see if he is finished. When you are satisfied, you smile and give him a kiss on the cheek. Slowly you stand up, look into the camera and say... "Idiot!!! He thought he could beat me. But i am too smart and too strong. I beat him very easily" Then you walk out of the room with the paper and the camera pointing to your bottom." This clip was made on special request - you can also send me your scenario on

WMV / 264 MB / 640x360 / 00:33:01

Download and Enjoy

13. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Summer Day - Worship Duties

Mistress Summer comes home from a long day of training men. Summer's personal slave is kept in the dungeon, chained in bondage, permanently in chastity and always ready to please. She peels up her skin tight dress revealing her bare pussy, she orders he get in his worship position. Summer likes to have an orgasm before going to bed, it makes her sleep better. The slave lays down on his back with his tongue out & ready for her to straddle. Summer enjoys his tongue rubbed against her clit, she smacks his locked cock with her crop as she gets more aroused. Summer cums on the slave's face then spits in his mouth before going to bed.

MP4 / 1.09 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:13:11

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

14. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You Always Have Time For Me

Anastasia Rose is watching her man quickly get ready for work. But while he fumbles with his tie her main concern is an orally induced climax, something he will assist with before he heads to work for her.

MP4 / 524 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:05:52

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

15. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You Do As You're Told

The good thing about being Lily's male is that you just get to obey. It makes life simpler knowing that you just have to listen and do what she says, with that often being taking care of her sexual needs.

MP4 / 470 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:04:43

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

16. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You Do Wanna Please Me Right

Anastasia Rose has her man by her side as she rests, but she knows he will do anything to please her. Hence his idle state doesn't last long as he is quickly repurposed as a tongue.

MP4 / 428 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:04:50

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

17. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You Get Nothing

This male would love an orgasm, but today he gets nothing. Instead he will serve his loving owner Amber Ivy because she has a need to be pleasured, and being female naturally means her needs come first, second and third.

MP4 / 511 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:05:46

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

18. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You Love When I Give You Orders

The male that Olive Glass currently has working around the house both loves to lick her pussy and loves to take orders from her. So it stands to reason that his favorite thing is being ordered to orally adore her.

MP4 / 370 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:04:10

Download and Enjoy

19. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You're Probably Tired But I Don't Care

Beautiful Blake Morgan knows her man works hard to please her and he's probably very tired right now from the numerous chores she has assigned to him around the house. But she doesn't care, because as a male his purpose is to work to make her life more comfortable which right now includes licking her pussy.

MP4 / 357 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:04:01

Download and Enjoy

20. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You're The Best

Ella Nova adores this male because he always goes the extra mile to please her, especially when it comes to oral service. Ultimately that's what she wants from all her men, for them to be caring, attentive and obedient.

MP4 / 453 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:04:31

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy