Facesitting, Smothering, Ass & Pussy Worship

Discussion in 'Face and Body Sitting, Smothering' started by electro, Jan 15, 2018.

1. electro

electro Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Spandex Ass Worship

Veronica Love lives with Lance Hart. She knows she has him wrapped around her finger. He's constantly checking her out, but trying not to be noticed. Today she is lounging on the sofa in some tight spandex leggings. Her ass is amazing.

Veronica tells her pervy roommate to go ahead and kiss her amazing ass. Lance can't believe it. but he doesn't hesitate. Soon he is full on worshipping his sexy roommate's ass while she giggles and rolls her eyes at him.

"You are so pathetic [giggle], look at you."

Lance doesn't care that he's humiliating himself over her ass, and Veronica keeps teasing him. She squeezes his head between her thighs, pulling him directly into her ass, face first. She straddles his head, riding his face.

Eventually she tires of his worship and leaves him on his knees, for now.

to be continued.

SPANDEX, LEGGINGS, BIG BOOTY, BIG TITS, BIMBO, ASS WORSHIP, FACE SITTING, SMOTHER, TEASING, HUMILIATION

MP4 / 339 MB / 960x540 / 00:09:20

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

2. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anita Divina - Squeeze Your Head Between My Thighs

Starring Mistress Anita Divina (Italy) : Wrestling, Scissor head, Face sitting, Humiliation...

WMV / 161 MB / 768x576 / 00:10:57

Download and Enjoy

3. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stefania Mafra - Mystic Mafra Drains Lance Hart

Stefania Maftra seduced Lance Hart into her house. He doesn't know shes actually the magical Mystic Mafra but doesn't even care when she reveals herself. He doesn't believe in her powers, and he's certainly not about to tell her where he planted his evil bomb

Then she taps him on the nose and he suddenly falls on his knees under her spell. He cant help himself. He buries his face in her pantyhose and high cut leotard covered crotch, worshipping her. She laughs.

Shes going to take advantage of the situation and get herself off while he worships her amazing ass, legs, crotch and boots. Then shes going to activate her spell fully by draining his cock. Once she has his cum on her, shell have full control of him and hell be her submissive forever, unable to commit any wrong doing (and useful to her as a sex slave on the side)

WMV / 307 MB / 1280x720 / 00:08:58

Download and Enjoy

4. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sweaty Workout Spandex Smother (Amadahy & Edyn Blair)

Amadahy and Edyn share workout tips with each other on their human workout bench. They have spent the morning scissoring the slave and now he must serve as their workout bench as they cool down and stretch. The girls spend lots of time chatting with each other while ignoring the slave. The slave struggles underneath their sweaty butts as he is smothered. Amadahy pulls down her pants and makes the slave smell her sweaty ass. Then, Edyn pulls down her sweaty pants and makes the slave breathe in her ass, too. Amadahy threatens to ballbust the slave if he doesn't comply and go along with doing whatever the girls feel like. The slave hates being ballbusted, so he smells each of their sweaty asses. Amadahy holds the slave's head, pushing his nose even deeper into Edyn. The girls practice their core strength by balancing their full-weight on the slave's face. They coach each other with strength building exercises while the slave lies like a mat beneath them. Amadahy and Edyn do a double bare-butt smother, sandwiching the slave's face between their cheeks. They start "see-sawing' on his face, sliding their asses back and forth. Throughout most of this clip the slave has to support the full weight of not just one, but two girls. Towards the end, Amadahy starts trying to fart on its face. She lets out a cute little fart and makes the slave breathe it in. Then, Amadahy releases a silent but potent one. The slave's eyes start to water. Amadahy takes this as proof she got him good with that one. They do some thigh master style squeezes to the slave's head. The slave's nose gets pushed way up into Amadahy's camel toe. The girls leave to go take a Judo class. When they're done at Judo, they'll come back and use the human workout bench for another cool down before showering.

WMV / 959 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:12:57

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

5. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Take Off My Shorts

Dahlia loves to see her man working away, taking care of chores that she doesn't want to do herself. She will reward him though, by allowing her hard working man to peel off her shorts and be rewarded with the prize he wants most.

MP4 / 417 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:04:09

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

6. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Tangent - Bed Head

Face sitting on a slave told to do what he has to on the bed.

MP4 / 203 MB / 1280x720 / 00:06:24

Download and Enjoy

7. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dominatrix Annabelle - The Equestrian Office BITCH!

The randy old vicar thought he could pose as a new office boy coming for an interview!

The lengths he goes to just to get into my good books, but of course, I didn't want to deprive him of an opportunity. I went along with his game and put him to the test.

Well, it's vital, from my point of view, to test his credentials, and there's nothing quite like giving a gentleman the opportunity to demonstrate his skills. The vicar who wished to be named Anthony, arrived suited and booted, and there's no place better than starting right at the bottom. On the floor in front of my mahogany desk, with his wrists shackled behind his back. Now Anthony, I want you to demonstrate how skillful your tongue is!

Teasing him with my cream colour jodhpurs, stiletto boots, and my deep cleavage, the poor old sod didn't know where to look. "Steady on old boy, you'll do yourself a real mischief. Just close your eyes and think of England". That didn't help!

It just goes to show, age really doesn't matter, if you've got an open mind, or in his case, utterly filthy, and one's little cock is up for a good dribble, then one will continue to enjoy the decadent fruits of tease, torment and erotica!

My dear old vicar's journey did not end there, I insisted I take him down to my dungeon! Oh WOW and what a surprise he had! A truly fun filled session!

MP4 / 259 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:06:46

Download and Enjoy

8. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Meaning Of Life

It turns out Conan was totally wrong when he was asked what is best in life. That's because what's best in life is basking in her sounds of pleasure while orally adoring your lady with your mouth. Dahlia feels this way and I'm certain her man does as well.

MP4 / 385 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:03:50

Download and Enjoy

9. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Smother Cuck

Mistress Ultra Violet and Mistress Narcissa decided to have a cleaning competition between two of the Atlanta Dungeon slaves. The slaves had no idea there was a competition going on, and the winner would get to worship the asses of both Mistresses, while the loser would be put in chastity, caged and forced to watch the winner. The winning slave gets an erection quickly while being smothered and the ladies make sure to rub it in that the losing slave is locked away in chastity with no chance of getting hard.

MP4 / 163 MB / 1280x720 / 00:06:51

Download and Enjoy

10. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This Is Why I Keep You Around

Why does Madelyn always keep a male nearby? For orgasm on demand of course. Even if she is just chatting with friends on her phone she still likes to have a man orally serving between her legs.

MP4 / 364 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:03:38

Download and Enjoy

11. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mandy Flores - Valentines Cuck: Tease & Denial

It's Valentines day and I walk in to show my husband the new Victoria Secret lingerie he bought me. Ive been waiting for the perfect opportunity to work out my plan of turning him into a cuckold. I tie his hands behind his back, he's rock hard dripping with cum and thinking hes getting some kinky sex. Instead I begin my preparation and torture to tell him all about my plan to fuck his best friend while he sits and watches.

MP4 / 410 MB / 1280x720 / 00:13:40

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

12. electro

13. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What Momma Wants

Lily is an aggressive girl who wants what she wants when she wants it. Right now she wants to be licked and fortunately she has a compliant male that is always eager to satisfy her needs.

MP4 / 368 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:03:37

Download and Enjoy

14. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Worship our Asses

A Slave in Heaven. He can worship and smell the asses of Mistress Susi and Queen Qandisa, 2 Ladies with beautiful Bodys, dressed in skimpy outfits with shiny overknee boots and high heels.

MP4 / 231 MB / 1280x720 / 00:07:47

Download and Enjoy

15. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You'll Get More Later

With a quick thud Kate's man finds himself on the beanbag underneath her. Soon she has mounted his face for some quick oral service, but he should expect to perform more of that later in other rooms of the house.

MP4 / 345 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:03:27

Download and Enjoy

16. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You're Almost Done With Your Task

The most important task is always that of pleasuring the female. So when Paige summons her male, he knows that kneeling and licking is mostly likely what he will be doing shortly.

MP4 / 349 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:03:30

FS_YoureAlmostDoneWithYourTaskp

17. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You're Gonna Need To Clean This Table

From the looks of it, Andre is about to make another mess on the dining room table. With both her man orally serving and her vibrator doing it's thing you can be sure there will be a mess left behind for him to clean.

MP4 / 559 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:05:30

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

18. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alexa Rydell and Esmi - Bryskys Chastity Check In PART 2

Esmi n Alexa return 2 Brysky who is aching with blue balls, naked on the couch. This time, Esmi sits on his face in her tight mini-skirt n tights while Alexa teases his lubed up cock. They tell Brysky that they will let him cum, but in return 4 their mercy they are going 2 lock him back in chastity 4 a full year.

Esmi continues 2 humiliate him n she encourages Alexa 2 get him as close to cumming as possible. Eventually, with enough begging, Esmi tells Alexa 2 let him cum, so she strokes his throbbing cock with both lubed up hands until he cums.

As punishment 4 getting his cum on Alexa's hands, the girls tickle the fuck out of him 2 ruin his orgasm.

Keywords: Fedmom, Handjob, Pantyhose, Leotard, Mini-Skirt, Leggings, Facesitting, Assworship, Humiliation

MP4 / 285 MB / 960x540 / 00:07:56

Download and Enjoy

19. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jillian Janson - Ass Worship, Facesitting, Foot worship, humiliation

Miss Janson expects one thing from her employees: Winning! And there's one person on her sales team who is NOT a winner: Marcelo. She makes him wear a big sign that says "SHAME" and then makes him kiss her feet and lick her asshole in front of all the other employees. She sits on his face and tells him she is going to fuck all the winner employees in front of him.. she humiliates him and turns her into a bitch!

MP4 / 1.44 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:40:11

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

20. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Maya Liyer - Heaven Scent

In this clip I am dominating a slave during My work time and it centres around him breathing in various scents, firstly My fully fashioned stockings I know there are so many of you little drones out there that dream about having a sexy, dominant boss at work that uses and harasses you sexually, holding your livelihood in My hands is such a turn on, you will do whatever I say or lose your job. Most of My employees are so beaten and broken over the years that they just comply with My orders without thinking, that is just how I like it.This drone is also made to worship My legs and bury his face in My pussy and ass as I laugh at his pathetic obedience. I get such a kick out of causing these little worms pain and suffering during their working life, I smile when I see them all too scared to even talk to each other, all of them broken, all knowing exactly ewhat is happening to the other employees, all suffering for My amusement. You wish that you had the opportunity to come and work for Me and join My ranks of slave labour.

MP4 / 372 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:17:23

Download and Enjoy