Facesitting, Smothering, Ass & Pussy Worship

Discussion in 'Face and Body Sitting, Smothering' started by electro, Jan 15, 2018.

1. electro

electro Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cordelia - - My Asshole Is Your God

PART 1

Nothing's better than lying down and relaxing, kicking My feet back and forth and dangling them in the air, while My well-trained slave-of-all-trades worships My asshole like it is God itself.

Steed just LOVES to dine on My ass! I suppose I can't blame him; for slaves, My pretty little asshole is quite the delicacy. I especially enjoy bossing him around and verbally humiliating him while he cleans it for Me, kisses it, licks it, sucks on it.

The most amusing part is he is so OWNED by My ass, he would never pass up the chance of sniffing and licking it even for just a second; thus, I can degrade him and make fun of him all I want and all he can do is continue to worship and maybe mutter a muffled "Thank You, Goddess" from between My ass cheeks.

It's what little ass-lickers are for <3

PART 2

In this must-have second part of this wonderful ass worship session, I have Steed get on his knees as I put My beautiful ass in the air, and have him penetrate his tongue even deeper into My asshole - just how I like it.

It's amusing how MY body makes him feel pleasure - it's like a God-slave symbiosis. Ha!!! He can barely contain himself, kissing, licking and sucking on My Divine asshole, only pausing to take deep inhales of My superior scent.

The clip is particularly demonstrative of how wonderful My ass is: I know that all of your would do anything to be allowed to serve between My legs.but I don't allow weak betas to serve Me IRL. So sit back, get your useless dicks ready, and revel in being jealous of My Steed as I have him clean My ass right before your eyes. Hahaha!

MP4 / 1.15 GB / 1280x720 / 00:15:45

Genre: Female Domination, FaceSitting, Ass & Pussy Worship

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

2. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cordelia - My Sweaty Ass Slave: Forced To Get Off To My Divine Asshole (passionate post-gym ass worship)

By now, all my devoted followers, losers, and slaves (and those in the making) know that I utilize a very psychologically rigorous and demanding iteration of Pavlovian Training. That is, I use association training on Steed to ensure that I am his sexuality, his God, and Lord of his body.

He can't even get his dick hard without the sound of my voice, the sight of my perfect body, and especially my feminine scent.in the case of this clip, my beautiful asshole, right after a lengthy workout in the gym.

The *only* time he is ever allowed to cum is when his face is shoved beneath my feet, in my Divine Flower, under my armpits, or between my perfect, round ass. Thus, as part of his training, in this clip I force him to get on his knees and bury his face in my sweaty ass and get off to kissing, licking, and cleaning my pretty, tight asshole.

He jerks off furiously as I grind my ass all over his face and laugh at him. He tries so hard to make it last as long as possible, but my ass smells so good, he is incessantly on the verge of completely losing it. Coupled with intense verbal humiliation and degradation, he goes wild for my ass, kissing it and thanking me for the privilege.

This is intense ass worship at its absolute best. I can tell you that in just one session of being forced to masturbate while cleaning my ass as it engulfs his face - marking him with my scent - Steed has fallen even further under my control.

Once you see this, you will - like Steed - be enslaved to my ass forever.

MP4 / 502 MB / 1280x720 / 00:06:25

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

3. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Naomi Swann - Man User

MP4 / 143 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:34

Download and Enjoy

4. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Melanie - Follow your balls into submission

What kind of training have you received as an ass slave? Don't let your inexperience and lack of obedience keep you from reaching your full potential. It's time to receive the ass training you deserve. I'm going to take you by the balls and have you sniffing my ass into obedience. Then I'm going to train your tongue to lick my ass until you can taste submission. Only then will you be ready to serve as my ass slave.

MP4 / 780 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:10

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

5. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Kandy - Our Sunset Forest Picnic

Kandy loves the forest and after riding her slave around like a pony as seen in 'Her Pack Mule' she now has him laying on the ground where she can trample him and if he is lucky sit on his face. Kandy starts by walking up and down his body in her flip flops and then marching on his chest. She then kicks off her flip flops and steps on his chest and then one foot over his face so he can lick her soles while she pinches his nose with her toes.

Kandy then removes her pants and sets her bare ass on his face, telling him to smell it. The slave eagerly starts eating her ass and in spite of how good it feels she gets back up because she wants to trample him more. Again her sole covers his mouth and her toes pinch his nose so the slave actually can't breath. She then walks up and down his body before rocking between his chest with one foot and his balls with the other. She again gives him the foot treatment with her foot and toes before doing a bit more bouncing on his chest. "You've earned my ass" she finally tells him, sitting on his face in a forward position. The slaves tongue reaches out for her anus and she smothers his head under her plump ass.

MP4 / 457 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:06:13

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

6. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pitiful for Dirty Panties

Aie and Lexi come back to the dungeon after a hard day of shopping to find that their slave has been misbehaving! Slave has their DIRTY PANTIES over his head while he is humping the floor, what a PERVERT!! The girls find it hilarious that slave is so pitiful for dirty panties, he just loves the smell of ASS.

The girls grind their round asses into his face while he is told to breath in deep. Lexi takes off her panties and instructs the slave to stick out his tongue and makes him taste the crotch of her panties. You like the taste of my creamy pussy. When the girls are done teasing him with their sweet asses, slave is left sexually frustrated.

WMV / 63.2 MB / 640x480 / 00:07:47

Download and Enjoy

7. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Luna Lain Makes Her Date Suffer

Luna Lain and her date arrive back at the house after their dinner date .They are in a middle of a fight because Toby once again bailed out of the bill for the third time and was constantly staring at other girls asses. Luna has had enough of this loser and tells him to lay down because she will give him an ass he will never forget and could be the last ass he ever sees. Super excited about this , Toby lays down and before he could say a word she is sitting on his face in her jean shorts with all her weight. He begins to struggle and gasp for air, but Luna just laughs and shoves his face constantly between her cheeks making it almost impossible to breath. She grinds back and forth on his face making sure the middle seam of her jean shorts is rubbing right along his noes. Luna stands up one last time letting Toby get the last tiny breath of air he will ever get before she plops right back down on to his face.

MP4 / 254 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:15

Download and Enjoy

8. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Katia and Klaudia - Plastic Wrap Punishment

WMV / 384 MB / 400x300 / 00:59:40

Download and Enjoy

9. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Veve Lane - Epica Dawn 1

In gorgeously bright, sexy stark contrast to our best-selling Epica Dusk, VeVe Lane shines in this Ass Smothering Fetish Saga donning her incredible Shiny Thong Leotard and Sheer Tights outfit! This is as much a homage to the retro sexy 80's form as it is a potent update to sheer fetish!

VeVe Lane returns to her hotel room from an early morning workout at the gym to discover her personal face seat bound and waiting upon the bed, just where she left him! Strapped down to the bed, his face upturned and vulnerable to her perfect ass, she had her slave lay there as she worked her ultra fit glutes and legs to total excellence! All the while as he was bound, VeVe had him wear an eye mask to keep him sightless until her return!

From there, she removes his eye mask right at the moment she Smothers his Face with her fit ass then keeps on proving what TRUE Facesitting Fetish is ALL about, expertly performing one series of Perfect Face Riding, Face Smothering, and Hard Grinding in between frequent rounds of excruciatingly powerful and punishing Reverse Headscissors!

Her face seat is as helpless as he is breathless to stop VeVe's unadulterated Female Dominance over his senses! Until finally, at the very end of "Epica Dawn - Part 2" (coming soon!) he will be rendered Knocked Out by her nonstop Sexy Wrestling Domination!

This video is amazingly performed by one of our absolute favorite fetish starlets VeVe Lane and beautifully filmed with Pixel Pixie's precise eye! With Session Hour taking her full on Face Smothering, what results is a Reverse Facesitting and Headscissor video that's fully guaranteed to... Blow. Your. Mind!

MP4 / 875 MB / 1280x720 / 00:11:56

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

10. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Queen Goddess Paige - Punished By My Purples

There are nights where I just want to feel My boy begging for his life. The power rush I get from seeing a strong man, crippled by my thighs, pleading with Me, while I watch his face turn a dark shade of red is incredible. My satin purple panties give him the tingles and once he starts to twitch, I know he's completely helpless and I have his complete submission. My boy puts up a good fight in my reverse headscissors but, I trap his mouth and nose deep in My purples and it's off to la la land for him.

I receive lots of messages from boys who think they have what it takes to submit to me, do you?

MP4 / 1.91 GB / 1280x720 / 00:08:16

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

11. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Marley Brinx - Pussy Boy

Mistress Marley Brinx has a special reward in store for her anal loving slut-boy. Not only will he be getting the pleasure of pleasing his Mistress's pussy but his own pussy will be getting fucked and plowed just how he likes. She is in complete control of how fast and slow his hole will get hollowed out as she commands his tongue to lick her to as many orgasms as she desires.

MP4 / 993 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:45

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

12. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Kandy - Pussy for Daddy, Asshole for you

MP4 / 558 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:07:35

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

13. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Arab Goddess Lilith - Ramadan slave praying for Allah Lilith 2019

MP4 / 521 MB / 1280x720 / 00:14:52

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

14. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rapture's Fetish & Fuck Festival

Back by popular demand, we present the sequel to the best-selling "Fucking & Sucking Bonus Scenes" series. After a night on the town, Rapture & her slave Kris finally make their way back to the hotel room. Kris eagerly strips down, hoping for a quickie, but Rapture has a surprise for him. Still upset about the fat comment he made earlier, Rapture drops a bomb on him. The extra weight she's carrying on her isn't because of a lack of exercise, but is due to Kris's inability to pull out. Not giving him a chance to process what she's told him, she unleashes hell on him. While usually walking around at 180 lbs, our Goddess Rapture is now a body crushing 205. Using all that weight to her advantage, she tramples the life out of Kris. Standing directly on his solar plexus, you can literally hear all the air leaving his body. She delivers brutal stomps to his body & face over and over again, causing him to plead for her to stop. Always one to make people happy she obliges with 3 massive butt drops that almost break his ribs. With Kris barely able to breathe or move, she takes full advantage. Alternating between her pussy and asshole, she sits on his face, making sure Kris gives each hole the attention it deserves. After cumming all over his face & in his mouth, she picks up where she left off. 8 minutes and another brutal trampling session later, Kris is left motionless on the bed. Hearing all this commotion in the room, and not wanting to disturb it's occupants, hotel security secretly turns on a hidden camera they have in the room. Not knowing they're being filmed, and apparently having made up, Rapture & Kris put on quite a show. After allowing Kris to fuck her from above, she flips him over. Bouncing her massive ass up and down on his cock, Rapture fucks him hard & good. She is relentless as she fucks them both into a frenzy. After cumming for the second time, this one all over his throbbing cock, Rapture finally allows him to explode inside of her. Having her done her job, she hops off his cock, standing above him, while allowing all the cum inside of her to drip back down on him. You'll be left almost as out of breath as Kris was after watching this one.

MP4 / 111 MB / 1280x720 / 00:21:10

Download and Enjoy

15. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Mia - Rejecting His Family For Her Ass

Witness this pitiful slave laying on the floor while Goddess Mia works out on the elliptical occasionally bending over to spit on him. You get the slaves view of her magnificent ass. She tells him that she is working up a sweat and says someone will have to lick it up. She asks her bitch how her ass looks from down there and as he babbles on how amazing it is she spits again and then tells him to lick it up from the floor. He eagerly licks up every drop. When she is finished she pulls down her pants and sits on the couch her ass facing towards her slave who she tells to come over to lick her clean. The slave licks frantically enjoying every drop of sweat on her ass. She tells him her boyfriend is coming over to fuck her so she needs a complete tongue bath. "After he fucks me I'll be sweaty again and you'll have to lick me clean again" she says. As the slave licks she reminds him how she has forbidden him from seeing any family and friends from now on. "All you need is me" she tells him adding, "It's a small price to pay isn't it?" She tells him his family would probably be disgusted if they knew what had become of him, abandoning them for a life of serving her, being spit on, kicked in the balls, being her toilet, hiding in the closest and listening to her get fucked by her boyfriends, then licking his cum from her body after. She tells the slave to move back because she knows you also want to admire her ass and if her bitch doesn't do his job he might be returned to his family and you'll be brought in to take his place.

MP4 / 484 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:06:35

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

16. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Riot Starter - Scissor Synergy KO!

The stunning Riot Starter puts her slave through an ultra sexy display of perfect, nonstop, gorgeous Reverse Facesitting and Reverse Headscissors! Alternating between the two, she slowly drains her victim's life force steadily through several series of Face Grinding and Riding until one final Reverse Headscissor grips Riot's seat's neck so tightly, each of her pulsing squeezes puts his lights right out!

She's FAR from done with him though, for Riot Starter then subjects her face seat to a prolonged Ass Smothering fully ignoring his very existence as her perfectly shaped ass consumes his reality!

MP4 / 1.72 GB / 1280x720 / 00:23:34

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

17. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Roxy - Roxy Face Sitting

MP4 / 115 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:17

Download and Enjoy

18. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Devil Lulu, Rabbit Dottie & Ruin - Halloween After Party Smother!

Ramon's massive Halloween party has concluded and now he deserves a big rest on the big comfy bed. But, that's also Ruin's bed. She has a moral dilemma. Does she punish him or let him rest? To help her decide, her moral compass pops out represented by Devil Lulu and Rabbit (?) Dottie. Devil Lulu says, "Smother him!" Rabbit Dottie says, "He threw a good party! Let him rest." Ruin goes with Devil Lulu because because really who would listen to a rabbit?! Ruin pounces on Ramon and makes him smell her after party feet and smothers him in her fancy jammie pants. When Ramon starts to fight back, she calls on her conscience to help her out! Devil Lulu and Rabbit Dottie come to the rescue and help her smother Ramon with all three butts and all three pairs of feet. Ramon is powerless to stop the smother and must endure it for daring to want to rest in the wrong place!

WMV / 336 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:09:04

Download and Enjoy

19. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Amihra - SMOTHERBENCH - Gassed & Suffocated

Taking delivery of our all new smotherbench. We had just gotten back to our room from Red Lobster, feeling very bloated and with nothing else to do. I decided to try out our new little cynical piece of furniture, he likes to get full and fall asleep, but I think swallowing mouthfulls of my bloated gas and suffocating sounds better on him don't you think?? With built in restraints for his wrists and legs. The ability to strap his body to the bench, adjustable headclamps to completely destroy any chance of tilting your head to breath.. escape is absolutely HOPELESS. Combine that with the inflatable pillow under his head to wedge it up and out of the box and deep into my ass and its lights out if I choose;) I tease him in my little Aeropostale pajama shorts, letting hims sniff the farts from my ass, lightly smothering him inbetween. Stripping down to my panties, and eventually fully nude to completely start his smother session. I order him to open his mouth, and sit my asshole directly over his mouth.. SWALLOW IT.. Like a good boy he obeys.. thats the last thing he wants to do is piss me off and disobey me before I start to really smother him.. I try forward and reverse.. and switch back and forth, pulling on the bench to put my weight even further on his face when he starts to struggle (even though its pointless) Just to increase his panic, he thinks I'm about to get up.. but then he just feels his face get wedged into my ass even farther.. I love it when he starts to panic, I always know.. His nose and mouth start sucking against my ass and pussy.. hoping to find some source of air.. but only finding more ass. Sometimes even sucking a fart out.. but thats not exactly the air he wants LOL. It must be awful.. struggling in panic for air, unable to breathe while having someones fart trapped in your mouth.. Haha sucks to be him!! All I have to do is sit here.. theres no struggling.. being fought.. I just sit.. and he smothers.. maybe I'll just read a book or watch TV sometime and forget he's under there.. see how long he can go.. once he stops struggling that means he finally knocked out right?! I'll have to test that theory. After about 20 minutes of absolute smother.. I decide to allow my slave to get himself off, but I'm tired and I want to go to sleep so.. Under one condition.. I'm going to sit one time and one time only, you will keep your mouth open and over my ass with your nose in my pussy so I can drain the final few farts I have left while you suffocate. And I'm not getting up until I see that you've came.., either cum with your nose crammed in my pussy and your mouth full of my farts, or it's KNOCK OUT!! Seeing as you're already exhausted.. I say youve got about a minute and a half tops.. Now open that mouth for me

As we did this for about 3 hours considering camera overheats and small breaks.. the clip came to about 36 minutes. This is definitely a new TOP favorite of mine. A MUST have for fart fetishists and smother enthusiasts. This bench will definitely be making reappearances. I can smother him as long as I'd like.. and do whatever I'd like.. including clamping his mouth open and putting whatever I want inside:) I've got a few plans in mind..

MP4 / 1.32 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:35:48

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

20. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Suffer Under Sara Jay

Top American Big Butt Porn Star Sara Jay is this weeks update. She uses her big juicy tits and ass to smother her willing slave. She spreads her ass cheeks and completely engulfs his face, enjoying herself in the process. Hot update!

MP4 / 518 MB / 640x360 / 00:17:01

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy