Female Dominance Over Men / Femdom

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by Blackneoa12, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Blackneoa12

Blackneoa12 Well-Known Member

Cum in mommy's panties/2015//SD/720p

[​IMG]

Date: 2015
    Genre: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob,Sissy

Size: 143 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 9 min 29 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    Type: 720p

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

2. Blackneoa12

Asia Perez, Sammi Parker - Our Jerk Puppet/2017/Asia Perez, Sammi Parker/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Date: 2017
    Genre: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction
    Description: Asian Goddesses Sami Li and Asia Perez actually allow you to be in their divine presence so you can hunger for their exotic far eastern beauty. They tease you and work you into a lustful frenzy as you watch them caress each other's smooth sexy bodies. You must obey their commands as they order you to stroke yourself while you watch them play. They take full control over you and must be obeyed as you as you slip under their erotic spell. Your efforts are amusing to them as they laugh at your paltry manhood, but the shame is worth it to be allowed the privilege of worshipping these two Asian Goddesses
    Models: Asia Perez, Sammi Parker

Size: 837 MB
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Type: 1080p

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

3. Blackneoa12

Nina Hartley Is Pussy Licking Boy Toy/2016/Nina Hartley/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Date: 2016
    Genre: Femdom, Pussy Worship
    Description: Mistress Nina is a successful female executive who has it all - a large salary, a nice office, and a pussy licking boy toy male secretary available to please her pussy anytime she wants! Nina is in the mood for some pleasure, so she summons her secretary into her office and orders him to crawl on his knees to worship her pussy. Nina knows that her employee has a jealous girlfriend, which makes his submission to her all the sweeter. Fully aware that his job depends on keeping Nina happy, her secretary makes sure to earn another gold star with his tongue skills
    Models: Nina Hartley

Size: 660 MB
    Duration: 10 min 42 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

4. Blackneoa12

Strawberry Guy/2016/Jo/SD/720p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom
    Models: Jo

Size: 199 MB
    Duration: 12 min 52 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

5. Blackneoa12

Raven Hart Raven's Foot Reward/2017/Raven Hart/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Foot Worship
    Description: Mistress Raven's feet are sweaty and tired after a day of beating her little slave and kicking him in the balls. She graciously decides to reward to reward him with an opportunity to smell and lick them clean, but of course she has him locked in a very uncomfortable humbler to ruin any enjoyment her servant might take from his debasement. To further crush any fun the wimp might have she has her most vicious riding crop at the ready to correct any mistake he might make. Predictably she uses it even if he does his best, as slaves must be kept on their toes. It is a fantastic reward for such a paltry slave, and he is very lucky to get the tiniest scrap of a reward Mistress Raven is kind enough to allow
    Models: Raven Hart

Size: 986 MB
    Duration: 12 min 6 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

6. Blackneoa12

Andre Shakti & Helena Locke/2017//SD/2160p

[​IMG]

Genre: LezDom, Pussy Licking
    Description: The parting of Andre's coat reveals nothing but her bare muscular body. That's more than enough for Helena to kneel and work on her womanhood with both finger and tongue.

Size: 811 MB
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Duration: 4 min 7 s
    Type: 2160p

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

7. Blackneoa12

Hope - Wake Up Boy Toy/2015/Hope/SD/720p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Cunilingus.
    Description: Hope's boy toy is sleeping, but not for long. That's because she needs sexual attention and he will give it to her right now. She quickly mounts his face after nudging him awake and then lies back and has him service her while she basks in sexual bliss.
    Models: Hope

Size: 170 MB
    Duration: 5 min 33 s
    Format: AVI

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

8. Blackneoa12

Controlling My Slave''s Orgasm by Edging!/2017//SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: FemDom, Handjobs, Orgasm Control, Bondage, Milking
    Description: Today I'm going to train my slave to control his orgasm. He'll only be allowed to cum when I give him permission, and not a second sooner! With his arms and legs secured so he can't move, I lube up his cock and gently begin stroking him, occasionally slapping his balls to confuse his senses. He doesn't know whether to moan or groan since I'm jerking him one moment, and hitting him the next. I work his hard shaft in my skilled hands, bringing him to the edge of orgasm but refusing to let him cum. He's dying to explode, but I torture him by continuing to deny him the privilege. "I want to cum!" he pleads, but I'm not done teasing him yet. I control his orgasm by repeatedly bringing him to the edge, but not allowing him to blow his load. When I finally give him permission, I jerk him hard and fast until he shoots his warm cum all over the floor!

Size: 220 MB
    Duration: 5 min 36 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

9. Blackneoa12

JMV-041 - Marceau'Jewell's Boy Toy /2006/Jewell Marceau, Alex/SD/480p

[​IMG]

Date: 2006
    Genre: FemDom, Pantyhose, Boot Worship, Bondage, Pantygag, Masturbation, Face Sitting
    Description: Has Jewell been holding back?! Check out Jewell Marceau's first debut as a sexy femme domme appearing with her first male slave in her brand new video series entitled "Jewell's Boy Toy" vol.1. You will find Jewell smoking and using her boytoy as an ashtray to shine her gorgeous leather boots, to worship her voluptuous ass, and to serve her in any way she pleases. Jewell uses him for her own sexual pleasure as she ties him up in her ropes, gags him with her soaking wet panties, smothers him with her ass, leather gloves, and boobs, forces him to lick the crotch of her Wolford's pantyhose clean, ties the poor slave into a hogtie and forces him to watch her masturbate and cum, while torchering him by not letting him use his hands to get himself off! Jewell teases his cock with her ass, breasts, mouth, and much, much more.....Don't miss this brand new, hot steamy action, never seen before; performed, directed and produced by your favorite "jewel": Jewell Marceau!
    Models: Jewell Marceau, Alex

Size: 811 MB
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Duration: 1 h 27 min
    Type: 480p

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

10. Blackneoa12

Anna Deville/2017/Anna Deville/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Small Tits, Brunette, Solo
    Description: I have some dirty fun planned for you today... We are going to be edge and cum training your cock. I want you stroking & edging until pre-cum drips from the tip. Once your cock is slimy and oozing pre-cum I want you to give it a taste. Good boys always eat their cum. Savor the cums flavor & continue edging. I want your face buried in my ass while you edge up to the grand finale orgasm! Right after shooting a hot load I want you licking the cum from your hands.
    Models: Anna Deville

Size: 924 MB
    Duration: 10 min 57 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

11. Blackneoa12

Bitch Boy in a Barn: Lifestyle Dominatrix Abuses and Fucks Slave Boy/2013/Jason Miller and Mona Wales/SD/720p

[​IMG]

Date: 2013
    Genre: Femdom, BDSM, Bondage, Strapon, Anal, Humilation, Hardcore, Oral
    Description: Divine Bitches announces the on screen debut of real life dominatrix Mona Wales. A true sadist, Miss Mona revels in causing her victims pain. Strict bondage, flogging, cropping, zapping, CBT, and a painful and humiliating strap-on ass fucking make Mona hot. With a Sybian in his ass and his balls clipped to the ceiling, Miss Mona rides her bitch boy's face, getting off on the screams from the torturous pain she inflicts.
    Models: Jason Miller and Mona Wales

Size: 924 MB
    Duration: 41 min 8 s
    Format: Windows Media

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

12. Blackneoa12

Russian domina Bella /2013/Bella/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Date: 2013
    Genre: Fetish Anal Fisting Dildo Gaping Prolapse
    Models: Bella

Size: 513 MB
    Duration: 8 min 39 s
    Format: AVI

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

13. Blackneoa12

Mistress Helix/2017/Mistress Helix/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Tease & Denial, Bondage, Handjob, Pantyhose
    Description: I love the boys who mention denial among things they enjoy. Time to break the new client, tease until he can't form words, literally. I get a little lost in the moment sometimes. If you're polite, and you're clean, and gentlemanly, and you request a denial session with me... you might just get so much more than you bargain for.
    Models: Mistress Helix

Size: 527 MB
    Duration: 18 min 25 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

14. Blackneoa12

Nina Hartley - Lesson #250 - Nina Hartley and Friends Dominate a Man/2016/Nina Hartley/SD/720p

[​IMG]

Genre: Strapon, Female Domination
    Description: Nina Hartley here, bringing you on another field trip into my dungeon, with a few of my friends. You know I always make sure the people loyal to me, get what they want out of their loyalty... well, that doesn't mean I won't take a little pleasure myself, from overwhelming them and watching them lose control! It's such a delicious thing to do between consenting adults... maybe a few more consenting adults than my playmate was expecting!
    Models: Nina Hartley

Size: 643 MB
    Duration: 25 min 4 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

15. Blackneoa12

Carlin Says/2017/Carlin Says/SD/720p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Tease & Denial, Bondage, Chastity, Pantyhose, Mummification
    Description: The boy, packaged up. The girl, as you know, is a goddess, armed with an immaculate swinging mummy rigging, a vibrator locked on the wrong side (or the right side) of the chastity bars, and the iciest eyes this side of a white walker. The heartless allure of this transcendent tease scene will echo in your silly breath.
    Models: Carlin Says

Size: 655 MB
    Duration: 15 min 39 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

16. Blackneoa12

I missed you my mistress/2014//SD/720p

[​IMG]

Date: 2014
    Genre: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob
    Description: His mistress was far away for some time and he really missed her. The day she came back he was waiting for her in the living room knowing that she would want to play with him again. Especially with his cock, ready for her touch. He missed her so much that he even dared to speak to her and because he wasn't allowed to, his Lady sqeezed his hardening member just to show who is the boss in the house.

Size: 298 MB
    Duration: 13 min 39 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

17. Blackneoa12

Tormenting My Slave with the Biggest Strap-On Ever!/2016//SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: FemDom, Strap-on
    Description: This slave's really pissed me off, and I can't let him off lightly. I caught him trying to steal the key to his chastity belt, and have already punished him by fucking his tight little asshole with a big strap-on. I don't feel he's learned his lesson, though, so I'm going to kick things up a notch by torturing him in the worst possible way. Seriously, have you ever seen such a massive strap-on? It's the biggest one I own, and it's my prized possession. It's the size of an elephant's dick, and this slave's going to take it in his ass one way or another! I don't care if it splits him in half, this loser's going to take it and his cries for mercy won't get any pity from me. He shakes with fear as I position myself behind him and begin working the tip inside his asshole. Is there any way he can actually take the entire thing? When I'm done with him, he may just have internal damage!

Size: 286 MB
    Duration: 5 min 29 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

18. Blackneoa12

Helena Locke, Kendra James - A Much Better Use Of Time/2017/Helena Locke, Kendra/SD/2160p

[​IMG]

Genre: LezDom, Pussy Licking
    Description: Kendra and Helena have many ways they can use their time, and right now watching television isn't quite working for them. Perhaps things will work better if Kendra lies back while Helena performs some oral worship on her.
    Models: Helena Locke, Kendra

Size: 1.00 GiB
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Duration: 5 min 11 s
    Type: 2160p

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

19. Blackneoa12

Domina Hera/2015/Domina Hera/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Domination, CBT, Legs, Brat Girls, High Heels, Ball Abuse
    Description: ...cruel cock and ball t*rture! That means hard beating, whipping and kicking while her young slave boy must endure awkward positions... She cruelly abuses the genitals of her slave boy. Str*ngling his cock and balls with a rope for more whipping and kicking of the already squeezed genitals.
    Models: Domina Hera

Size: 487 MB
    Duration: 12 min 37 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

20. Blackneoa12

Blaire Williams/2017/Blaire Williams/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Latex, High Heels, Stockings, Whipping
    Description: Amazon Goddess Blair has just broken up with her boyfriend and she needs some stress relief, her slave boy is ready to take a lashing for her enjoyment. Goddess Blair lists all the reasons she is angry with her ex boyfriend as she lashes the whipping boy harder and harder. Blair sits on the throne pleased with herself at all the red welts and marks she has left on his back, she instructs the slave to grovel at her boots. She is unsatisfied with the level of groveling so she begins whipping him as hard as she can. It doesn't take long for the lashes of her rubber dragon tail to break him completely, he crys and pathetically begs for her mercy.
    Models: Blaire Williams

Size: 889 MB
    Duration: 10 min 59 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]