Female Dominance Over Men / Femdom

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by Blackneoa12, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Blackneoa12

Blackneoa12 Well-Known Member

Lily Lane - Lick My Latex: Mischievous Lily Lane Devours Fetish Sub Tony Orlando//Lily Lane, Tony Orlando/SD/540p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Anal Fisting, Facesitting, Cum Eating, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Stockings, Gas Mask, BDSM, Bondage, Milking, Flogging, Latex
    Description: Powerful Domme Lily Lane and her partner slave Tony Orlando have something on their mind today in Lily's dark dungeon. Latex, Latex, Latex! Dressed in an extremely tight black latex bra and panties, with a busting open white latex dress and sleeves, the gorgeous busty Lily Lane attracts your attention. She is ready for her slave and latex partner Tony Orland to worship her. Crawling out in black latex romper, Tony perches himself next to his goddess. Will she let him worship her feet, or will he be made to Lick her Latex. His tongue runs up and down her body as he is instructed just to worship the latex. His tongue will not be allowed to touch her skin. Tony licks her black panties, panting on her wet pussy and tight asshole. But it's now time for Tony to put in the work and be trained on how to worship this goddess. Turned over his latex ass is spanked before the flogger and stick come out to sting. This is turning on Tony too much, his cock gets harder with every beating and is dripping with precum. Tony is put into a latex gas mask with restricts his every single breath, and now it's time for the strap on. Lily takes Tony's ass for a deep anal strap-on fucking. His ass begs for more, and this time Lily shoves both her hands fist first into his pathetic hungry hole. Still rock hard, Tony is treated to a little surprise. His mistress rips her stalkings and uses her perfect naked feet and arches to arouse Tony's cock, while he is subjected to nipple torment from the vacuum nipple pumps. His goddess is ready to unleash a massive orgasm all over Tony's face as Tony is made to worship her perfect pussy and asshole.
    Models: Lily Lane, Tony Orlando

Size: 641 MB
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Duration: 58 min 30 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    Type: 540p

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

2. Blackneoa12

Mistresses Lexi Sindel,Mina Thorne,Kendra James Alexandra Snow-Legendary Ballbusting#2/2016//SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Date: 2016
    Genre: Mistress, Female Domination, Ballbusting
    Description: When four legendary Dominatrixes get together to bust some balls just one pair will not suffice. Mistresses Lexi Sindel, Mina Thorne, Kendra James, and Alexandra Snow have a blast taking turns kicking and kneeing the first poor slave, laughing as he crumbles to the ground again and again. Once he has been broken, the second slave is pulled out of his cage and subjected to being kicked and ball stomped until he too is lying on the floor, clutching his broken nuts. But these cruel Mistresses are far from done with their unfortunate slaves; the Dommes order their bitches to lock their arms together to keep them upright for even more ball kicking abuse. Even when on the ground in agony, these slaves are not safe from a vicious kick to the nuts from these sadists. The two poor slaves are left in a heap on the floor, balls broken and ordered to "cuddle" together for the Domme's amusement.

Size: 614 MB
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Duration: 9 min 35 s
    Type: 1080p

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

3. Blackneoa12

Summer Day/2017/Summer Day/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Date: 2017
    Genre: Femdom, Blonde, Latex, High Heels, Solo
    Description: If you want to be around a slutty princess such as myself you need to learn your place as my cuck-boy. Stare at my doll-parts yearning to serve what other men get to have. I want you on your knees begging to worship my pussy after studs get done fucking my brains out. Beat off knowing you will only ever be my cuckold.. Worshipping what you will never truly have, ME! Be a good boy and eat all your cum as preparation for what is to come.
    Models: Summer Day

Size: 902 MB
    Duration: 10 min 38 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

4. Blackneoa12

Mistress Charlotte - Stockings Bitch 2/2017/Mistress Charlotte/SD/720p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship And Lick, Dildo-Face, Stockings
    Models: Mistress Charlotte

Size: 412 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 14 min 24 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Type: 720p

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

5. Blackneoa12

Mommy's Locked Gimp//Eliza Ibarra/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Tease and Denial, Chastity, Bondage, Vibrator, Stockings
    Description: Eliza Ibarra may be young but she takes ownership very seriously when it comes to her slaves. She always makes sure her gimp's locked up cock is kept on edge and his mind always kept frustrated. The more he squirms in his unfortunate predicament the happier it makes Mommy Eliza.
    Models: Eliza Ibarra

Size: 1.00 GiB
    Duration: 12 min 7 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

6. Blackneoa12

Riley Reid/2016/Riley Reid/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Small Tits, Brunette, High Heels, Stockings, Solo
    Description: You are going to really learn to serve, and to please a woman. Get on your knees and worship my pussy, I want you to lick me until I cum. From my tight little ass hole to my clit licking back and forth giving me pleasure. Suck on my clit until I am dripping wet, make ME cum over and over. I want to use that mouth to masturbate myself because IT IS ALL ABOUT MY PLEASURE! Maybe if you learn to pleasure me properly I will let you cum next.
    Models: Riley Reid

Size: 582 MB
    Duration: 9 min 14 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

7. Blackneoa12

Jamie Valentine - Milking/2016//SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob

Size: 865 MB
    Duration: 7 min 29 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

8. Blackneoa12

Asia Perez/2017/Asia Perez/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Latex, High Heels, Stockings, Chastity
    Description: This is exactly what happens when a chastity slaves wish comes true. Mistress Asia is very cruel, she loves seeing her slaves suffer in denial and pain. Asia gets her mouth close enough to the cage so that the slave can feel her warm breath against his sensitive throbbing cock head. All the while she teases and taunts him for being in such a pathetic state.
    Models: Asia Perez

Size: 925 MB
    Duration: 10 min 57 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

9. Blackneoa12

Bethany Benz - Amazon Ass Addict/2018/Bethany Benz/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Date: 2018
    Genre: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Rimming, Rimjob, Stockings, Ebony
    Description: Amazon Goddess Bethany Benz keeps her male pets locked in cages for when she needs her daily orgasms. They are kept starved and always hungry waiting for their next meal. She keeps her slaves on a strict diet of ass and pussy only so every day they become that much more addicted to being all hers.
    Models: Bethany Benz

Size: 951 MB
    Duration: 11 min 12 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

10. Blackneoa12

Саманта - отличный бонус вместо пиццы!!!*HD/2017/Goddess/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: slave, humilation, femdom, facesitting, foot fetish.
    Description: "...
    Models: Goddess

Size: 518 MB
    Duration: 6 min 30 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

11. Blackneoa12

AJ Applegate/2018/AJ Applegate/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Blonde, High Heels, Humiliation, Ass Worship, Big Butts, Face Sitting
    Description: Goddess AJ Applegate uses her 40"+ Ass as a weapon of pure destruction to mesmerize her slave into complete submission...
    Models: AJ Applegate

Size: 958 MB
    Duration: 11 min 16 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

12. Blackneoa12

Every hole Destroyed in a Winner Take all sex fight/2016/Cheyenne Jewel, Izamar Gutierrez/SD/540p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, StrapOn, Anal
    Description: Izamar Gutierrez and Cheyenne Jewel meet again on the mats for a summer Vengeance match up. This is a brutal match for both wrestlers with back and forth action. There are lots of counters, sweeps, throws and submission attempts. These girls struggle hard and get humiliated when they get stuck on the mat and fingered close to orgasm. Winner fucks loser in brutal fashion. Loser is Ball Gagged, lifted and carried, fisted in the pussy and ass hole. Winner makes sure every hole is filled, mouth, pussy, ass, belly button, nose, ears, Winner is Brutal. Winner fucks loser to orgasm then show utter dominance as she belly punches, hair pulls and face sits the loser
    Models: Cheyenne Jewel, Izamar Gutierrez

Size: 555 MB
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Duration: 50 min 35 s
    Type: 540p

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

13. Blackneoa12

Brittany Andrews/2017/Brittany Andrews/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Blonde, Big Tits, Stockings, High Heels
    Description: The femdom Queen Miss Brittany Andrews is training her new boy-toy in the art of oral sex. She is perched on her queening throne ready to be orally worshipped. She instructs him to lick back and forth, sucking and licking her clit. She gives him orders on how to use his tongue to please a woman, he will continue licking until he has successfully given his Mistress an orgasm.
    Models: Brittany Andrews

Size: 872 MB
    Duration: 10 min 18 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

14. Blackneoa12

Mistress Eliza Ibarra - Cum for Mommy!!!/2018//SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: FEMALE DOMINATION, EDGING GAMES, MOMMY DOMME, HANDJOBS, RUINED ORGASMS
    Description: :Eliza is the perfect Mommy Domme who is sweet, caring but also strict and cruel at the same time.
    Best of both worlds! She teases and edges just the tip of her gimp's cock as that is all he is worthy of.
    His cock is securely locked in a device that only allows just the top of his shaft to be touched making milking day extremely frustrating.
    Eliza brings him to the edge and back while giving him the full Mommy Domme experience until he is finally allowed to shoot his long awaited load.
    She takes every last drop of cum and shoves it in his mouth as all good boys know to clean up their mess.

Size: 980 MB
    Duration: 11 min 18 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

15. Blackneoa12

Goddess Harley Cum Eating Cocksucker/2018/Goddess Harley/SD/720p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum Eating Instruction, POV, JOI, CEI
    Models: Goddess Harley

Size: 170 MB
    Duration: 5 min 17 s
    Format: AVI

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

16. Blackneoa12

Charlotte Sartre, Maya Sinstress, Tony Orlando/23.11.2018/Charlotte Sartre, Maya Sinstress, Tony Orlando/SD/720p

[​IMG]

Date: 23.11.2018
    Genre: Anal, Anal Fisting, Ass to Mouth, Big Natural Tits, Curvy, Dildo, Domination, Double Anal, Femdom, Fisting, Hand Gagging, Humiliation, Kinky, Lingerie, Male Sub, Mouth Spreader, Pegging, Harness, Slave, Straight, Strap on, Submission, Thirdparty, White
    Description: Charlotte Sartre and Maya Sinstress have a new slave boy to amuse themselves with, and decide to play Wheel of Fortune to see what should become of him. Strapped into a swing, Tony Orlando has ass and mouth ready for abuse. The first two rounds at the wheel stop on face fucking, and Tony gets his fill with a mouth spreader and two huge dildos. The next spin, the wheel lands on castration, which the Mistresses decide to leave until later. Prophetically enough, the next spin ALSO lands on castration, and Tony is starting to get nervous about his fate. Luckily, "butt stuff" is the next category, and Maya and Charlotte enjoy themselves to the max. Hard pegging, both with strap-on and enormous dildos that are way too big for a harness, follow. Being that Tony's ass is stretched out as hell, double anal is also in order. Then it's time for the strange foreign objects category, and Maya has some patriotic red white and blue pompoms to stick in his ass and mouth. But Tony is still hungry for more action, and begs to be fisted. So who are the Dommes to argue? Finally, they decide he's such a fun slave, castration would just be a waste...
    Models: Charlotte Sartre, Maya Sinstress, Tony Orlando

Size: 915 MB
    Duration: 24 min 48 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

17. Blackneoa12

Like Chika, Victoria - Attack to stomach! Enema torture! Useless not disclose ~ absolute? ~/2016/Chika Like, Victoria/SD/720p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Handjob, Enema, Torture
    Models: Chika Like, Victoria

Size: 521 MB
    Duration: 26 min 19 s
    Format: Windows Media

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

18. Blackneoa12

Lady Sue - He'll Take My Orders!/2018/Lady Sue/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom
    Description: I'm holding the whip tight in my hands and I'm wearing my damn hot laquer outfit. This guy's stripped to the waist and completely commited as I'm flogging his back and order him to kiss my shoes. He has no chance to get away; he has to obey and submit to me - completely!
    Models: Lady Sue

Size: 287 MB
    Duration: 4 min 22 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

19. Blackneoa12

Kristina Rose/2016/Kristina Rose/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, High Heels, Stockings, Brunette, Spitting
    Description: Nothing is more degrading than having another person spit in your face. Humiliatrix Kristina Rose takes things to the next level with locking this guys head in a box so that she may cover his head in phlegm. With his head trapped in a box he is unable to avoid every blast of her disgusting phlegm & saliva. She gags herself with her lollipop conjuring up even more sticky-thick nastiness to spit in his face. His face and mouth are completely drenched and coated in clear mucus. Kristina laughs and giggles at how more miserable he his while coated in her phlegm.
    Models: Kristina Rose

Size: 754 MB
    Duration: 11 min 53 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

20. Blackneoa12

Mistress Gaia - Ping Pong/2018/MistressGaia.com My beautiful mistress friend arrives with a slave Dundeon Roma where she wants to enjoy some fun with her toy. Of course I'm delighted, and as we play our game we will make our bitch suffer. On inspection he has quite a large pair of balls, we will soon take care of that. We place him in the middle as we take up our positions. He has been warned to remain standing, and must endure the suffering for our pleasure. We begin with a couple of warm up kicks just to get our range. Then it's time to make him suffer. We find our mark with relentless accuracy, eventually bringing our slut to his knees. We get him up again, and continue to painfully bust his balls as we enjoy our game of PING PONG!!/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Ballbusting
    Models: MistressGaia.com My beautiful mistress friend arrives with a slave Dundeon Roma where she wants to enjoy some fun with her toy. Of course I'm delighted, and as we play our game we will make our bitch suffer. On inspection he has quite a large pair of balls, we will soon take care of that. We place him in the middle as we take up our positions. He has been warned to remain standing, and must endure the suffering for our pleasure. We begin with a couple of warm up kicks just to get our range. Then it's time to make him suffer. We find our mark with relentless accuracy, eventually bringing our slut to his knees. We get him up again, and continue to painfully bust his balls as we enjoy our game of PING PONG!!

Size: 325 MB
    Duration: 6 min 47 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]