Female Dominance Over Men / Femdom

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by Blackneoa12, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Blackneoa12

Blackneoa12 Well-Known Member

Parker Swayze - Don't Make Your Stepmom Wait/2016/Parker Swayze/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Date: 2016
    Genre: Femdom Sex, Stockings, MILF, Big Tits, HandJob, Cum Eating
    Models: Parker Swayze

Size: 398 MB
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Duration: 6 min 17 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    Type: 1080p

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

2. Blackneoa12

Marley Brinx - Balls No More/2018/Marley Brinx/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Date: 2018
    Genre: Femdom, Ballbusting, Chastity, CBT, Stockings, Bondage, Boot Worship, Caning
    Description: Mistress Marley looks very sweet but she has a twisted and sadistic side to her that will scare any man into submission. She shows her helplessly restrained slave exactly whose in control by squeezing his poor balls until they are at the brink of exploding. Marley can't help but laugh and enjoy his predicament while he begs for mercy bringing sweet sounds of pain to her ears.
    Models: Marley Brinx

Size: 915 MB
    Duration: 10 min 47 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

3. Blackneoa12

Milked Slut/2017/Cheyenne Jewel, Goddess Amadahy/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Date: 2017
    Genre: Milking
    Description: GODDESS, Amadahy and Cheyenne Jewel milk the pathetic slut filling the glass full of his man filth. Slut knowing it is his only nourishment for the next 30 days, drinks up every last drop and begs for more. Cheyenne Jewel, Goddess Amadahy
    Models: Cheyenne Jewel, Goddess Amadahy

Size: 536 MB
    Duration: 6 min 12 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

4. Blackneoa12

Chanel Preston - Chastity Extreme Upgrade/2016/Chanel Preston/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, CBT, Chastity, Bondage
    Description: A ball trap chastity device just isn't secure enough for a horny slave and Mistress Chanel knows better then to trust a man while she is away. Her bitch gets the ultimate chastity upgrade to keep his cock, balls and ass completely locked away and denied from any wandering slave hands. A trial run is definitely in order as Mistress Chanel teases and tortures every inch of his body making sure his steel chastity belt is completely inescapable
    Models: Chanel Preston

Size: 641 MB
    Duration: 10 min 24 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

5. Blackneoa12

Jessa Rhodes/2016/Jessa Rhodes/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Big Tits, High Heels, Stockings, Blonde, Latex
    Description: Every Goddess deserves a proper foot boy who knows exactly the way to please and worship their beautiful stocking covered toes. Unfortunately men are stupid and need much training to become the loyal and obedient foot servant that a Goddess deserves. Jessa Rhodes trains her groveling bitch to lick and praise every inch of her sheer covered feet until he finally understands what it means to truly be owned.
    Models: Jessa Rhodes

Size: 816 MB
    Duration: 12 min 55 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

6. Blackneoa12

Mia Malkova-Cum for your new girlfriend!!!/2016//SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob,Ruined Orgasm
    Description: Mistress Mia's slave has been begging her to cum, so he is very happy when Mia tells him that she is going to allow him to release. She even has a surprise for him, because he is going to get to cum to the pussy of his new girlfriend! The slave thanks his Mistress and is so happy; that is, until she reveals the full surprise - his new girlfriend is a milking machine! Mia lubes up her slave's cock and puts the mechanical pussy on it, laughing as it moves up and down his hard cock shaft. Mia tells him that his new girlfriend is named "Mandy" and that he had better keep thanking "Mandy" if he wants to cum. Mia shows her slave the power of "Mandy" as she takes it away, laughing as his pathetic cock desperately fucks the empty air. The horny slave is soon begging for "Mandy" to return. Mia enjoys her game of tease and denial, taking her slave right to the edge, then removing the milking machine yet again. Mia finally does allow the slave to cum, but quickly makes sure that he has to eat his cum load, ruining the pleasure of his orgasm.

Size: 764 MB
    Duration: 12 min 22 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

7. Blackneoa12

Femdom P.O.W. //Scooter, Jen, Kalinka, Lolly Pop//240p

[​IMG]

Genre: femdom, fetish, strap-on, all sex
    Description: Freewheeling Private Scooter joins the army in order to fight terrorism and bring freedom to the entire world. Wounded in the heat of battle, Private Scooter is captured and then held prisoner at a secret terrorist P.O.W. installation. Scooter soon discovers the harsh realities of P.O.W. life. Regarded by prisoners and guards alike as 'fresh meat', he is visited in his cell repeatedly by a merciless gang of dildo-wielding women. Ass-aulting Scooter again and again these beautiful but psychotic girls are out to break him as they penetrate his quivering ass with a terrifying yet tantalizing assortment of massive strap-on dildos. Can he survive? Online-
    Models: Scooter, Jen, Kalinka, Lolly Pop

Size: 348 MB
    Resolution: 240 x 320
    Duration: 1 h 0 min
    Format: Windows Media
    Type: 240p

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

8. Blackneoa12

The fierce blonde Delirious Hunter knows the deal is going down today, but something just doesn't feel right. This lying dirtbag Mike Panic, just ins't telling her the whole truth. This is her world and she demands this filthy liar learn a lesson. With a swift knee to Mike's delicate crotch, he crumbles to the grown as Delirious restrains him. It's time for this asshole to learn a lesson. She strips his pants off throws him on the grown. She grabs his cock with a hard tight grip as he screams for mercy. Delirious knows the best way to teach a man to be loyal is through his ass. She straps on a huge strap on cock and fucks Mike deep. Mike screams in pain as he is plowed by this powerful mistress. Her cock goes deeper and deeper with punishment as Mike gets rock hard. Maybe it's time for Mike to cum, maybe that will show his loyalty. Mike gets rock hard with Delirious' fingers up his ass. As he gets right up to the edge and begs to cum, she denies him over and over again. This is her world and it's time for her pleasure. She sits on his face and demands he use that lying mouth for some good and eat her wet tight pussy and asshole. She pulls out the hitachi and cums all over Mike Panic. That lying mouth of his might have got her off, but is not forgiven yet. She moves on to use Mike's hard cock for some good use. She fucks him while he is fully restrained in rope bondage. She cums hard again all over her toy. Next she suspends Mike's feet into the air and he is helpless to her whims. She jerks off his hard cock and tells Mike to get dirty. Right as Mike is about to explode his load, she pulls off and starts flogging his ass. This liar is denied and punished with corporal. Mike's ass turns bright red from the paddle and flogger. He begs his mistress for mercy.//Delirious Hunter, Mike Panic/SD/540p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Anal Fingering, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Handjob, BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Latex, Vibrator, Rimming, Rimjob, Anal Play, Ass Licking, Suspension
    Models: Delirious Hunter, Mike Panic

Size: 373 MB
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Duration: 34 min 0 s
    Type: 540p

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

9. Blackneoa12

Chloe Amour - Suffer For Her Pleasure/2016/Chloe Amour/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Ass Worship, Pussy Worship
    Description: At The Femdom Empire a slave is only as good as his skills to make his Owner cum. Mistress Chloe keeps her boy-toy's cock locked up tight so his simple mind is never focused on his own pleasure but always on hers. She trains her slaves to love taking pain especially when their face is buried deep in her ass and cunt. The sharp, body jolting shock at the tip of her fingertips is the only sensation her slave puny body will ever feel again and he will learn to love every second of it. The more his Mistress cums, the more the chastity bitch get's shocked over and over for her pleasure as well as his own
    Models: Chloe Amour

Size: 737 MB
    Duration: 11 min 54 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

10. Blackneoa12

Goddess Rodea - French pedi foot worship/2014/Goddess Rodea/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Date: 2014
    Genre: Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Goddess Worship
    Description: French pedi foot worship.
    Models: Goddess Rodea

Size: 667 MB
    Duration: 9 min 9 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

11. Blackneoa12

Marley Brinx - My Doll Parts/2017/Marley Brinx/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Anal Play
    Description: It turns me on to see a scared inexperienced guy tremble at my attention. Would it make you bit uncomfortable if I showed you my Doll Parts? Does it make your prick hard to see my perky tits bare? What about starring at my cute little pussy? Jerk yourself for Princess.
    Models: Marley Brinx

Size: 819 MB
    Duration: 9 min 42 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

12. Blackneoa12

Mia Malkova - Ass Punished by/2016/Mia Malkova/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Ass Worship, Face Sitting
    Description: Mistress Mia is displeased with her slaves training progress and decides he needs a severe lesson on how powerful she really is! She makes her slave suffocate deep between her cheeks while counting him down to gasps of fresh air. Mia takes great delight in feeling her slave kick and squirm underneath her big, perfect ass as she mercilessly busts his balls. He will learn that he can be easily replaced and should feel lucky to have his life in the hands of a strong, powerful Goddess
    Models: Mia Malkova

Size: 640 MB
    Duration: 10 min 33 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

13. Blackneoa12

The Best Femdom HandJob CumShot Compilation/2018//SD/720p

[​IMG]

Genre: Female Dominantion, FemDom HandJob

Size: 385 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 1 h 0 min
    Type: 720p

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

14. Blackneoa12

Asia Perez - Pathetic Male Bitch/2017/Asia Perez/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction
    Description: Mistress Asia thinks you make a pathetic excuse for a male, so she plans on turning you into her chastised sissy slut. Get out your sluttiest panties and a fat dildo so you can be trained in the art of "Sissy Cock Sucking" LOL Looks like fellatio is your thing, you are never getting out of chastity now sissy boy!
    Models: Asia Perez

Size: 938 MB
    Duration: 11 min 5 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

15. Blackneoa12

Anny Aurora - Cum Treat/2018/Anny Aurora/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Handjobs, Milking, Cum Eating, Bondage
    Description: German Goddess Anny Aurora allows her gimp bitch to finally cum this month as a reward for being so obedient. She gets off on making her slave's eat every last drop of their load and feeds it directly into the hole of his locked & padded hood. Her bitch will soon learn that all slave's eat their own cum in the house of Goddess Anny Aurora.
    Models: Anny Aurora

Size: 922 MB
    Duration: 10 min 52 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

16. Blackneoa12

Riley Reid/2016/Riley Reid/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Small Tits, Brunette, High Heels, Stockings, Chastity, Milking
    Description: Riley Reid is a cruel tease, she is going to make this bitch squirm with her tease & denial games. His cock is stuffed in a metal chastity cage, Riley wants to see is cock swell in the cage. The more uncomfortable his erection is, the more fun she is having.
    Models: Riley Reid

Size: 796 MB
    Duration: 12 min 37 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

17. Blackneoa12

Enhanced Slave Orgasm/2018/Adria Rae/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Brunette, Stockings, Tease
    Models: Adria Rae

Size: 1 004 MB
    Duration: 11 min 36 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

18. Blackneoa12

Mistress Gaia - Pleasure Dome/2018/Mistress Gaia Joined by my mistress friend, we have two slaves that are going to receive some training. We order them over to join us, and take their position on their knees. It's a important part of slut training that our bitches learn obedience. As we look down on them I can detect fear in their eyes, I enjoy the fact that they appreciate their place. We begin with some simple instruction by getting our sluts to lick our beautiful stiletto heels. Then as they are going to receive a cruel ass fucking, we get them to familiarize themselves with our strapons by licking and sucking our cocks. They have to make sure they get a nice mouthful. We then order our sluts to bend over the arms of the settee to prepare for their fucking. With one at either end of the settee, my friend and me begin to fuck our sluts fast and hard. Their squeals are ignored as we rip into their asses. Finally, when finished we place butt plugs in their asses to keep them warm for the next training session. It's been a great day, and our sluts have learned obedience, and how to please their mistresses at the pleasure dome./SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Strapon
    Models: Mistress Gaia Joined by my mistress friend, we have two slaves that are going to receive some training. We order them over to join us, and take their position on their knees. It's a important part of slut training that our bitches learn obedience. As we look down on them I can detect fear in their eyes, I enjoy the fact that they appreciate their place. We begin with some simple instruction by getting our sluts to lick our beautiful stiletto heels. Then as they are going to receive a cruel ass fucking, we get them to familiarize themselves with our strapons by licking and sucking our cocks. They have to make sure they get a nice mouthful. We then order our sluts to bend over the arms of the settee to prepare for their fucking. With one at either end of the settee, my friend and me begin to fuck our sluts fast and hard. Their squeals are ignored as we rip into their asses. Finally, when finished we place butt plugs in their asses to keep them warm for the next training session. It's been a great day, and our sluts have learned obedience, and how to please their mistresses at the pleasure dome.

Size: 415 MB
    Duration: 10 min 48 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

19. Blackneoa12

AJ Applegate/2016/AJ Applegate/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, High Heels, Stockings, Blonde, Latex, Solo
    Description: You just love watching my big, juicy ass bounce up and down while it mesmerizes your simple little brain. You cant help but drop to your knees and want to jerk off to my voluptuous ass every time I walk into the room. I can see how frustrated you have become just staring at my jiggling ass so close to your face. It's your luck day slave as I am going to let you stroke your cock to the ass that owns you. You better enjoy every second of it as this will be the last time you are allowed to touch your cock before I personally lock you right into chastity. I want to see you shoot that load straight into your hand and swallow every last drop like a good sissy boy. You do want to please your Goddess right?!? Now start stroking slave and show your devotion to my perfect ass! xoxo Goddess AJ
    Models: AJ Applegate

Size: 805 MB
    Duration: 12 min 46 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

20. Blackneoa12

Rachael Rampage/2016/Rachael Rampage/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Big Tits, High Heels, Stockings, Blonde, Latex, Tattoo, Strap-on
    Description: Mistresses Rachel is training her slave to be a complete fuck-toy sex slave. The only purpose of a man's existence is to serve women and she want's nothing more than to own a true anal slut. By the end of her slave's training his owned ass will be so loose and stretched out from being pounding with her big, thick strap-on cock. Mistress Rachel can now invite her hot girlfriends over to stuff his whore-hole with multiple dicks at once. A slave's dream come true!
    Models: Rachael Rampage

Size: 1.00 GiB
    Duration: 16 min 15 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]