Female Domination And Strapon, Mistress And Slave|femdom!

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by antonio26, Jan 31, 2017.

1. antonio26

antonio26 Well-Known Member

Madam Jada - Jada Isn't Going to Stop
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2018
    Video language: English

"So you wanted to do other things," Madam Jada says, wearing a new pair of jeans. Its been a long day of facesitting and Jada's slave begged to do something different so Jada has decided to try some jeans facesitting! Jada's big ass in tight jeans is just too much for the slave's broken face to handle though and after barely a minute he is begging for mercy. Being such a generous Mistress Jada decides to make a deal with her slave: She will take her jeans off, but she's going to add time to her slave's captivity! The slave reluctantly agrees and Jada quickly strips her jeans off and climbs back on her slave's face. Her huge ass and thighs swallow up the slave's face and seal his nose and mouth shut. The slave squirms and makes muffled pleas for mercy, but his struggles only excite Jada more. She enjoys the total power she has over her slave's life as she sits, all she has to do is nothing and this slave will cease to be. The slave's survival depends on Jada eventually deciding to move and allow him to breathe again. The breaths don't come often though as Jada prefers to keep her slave's face buried beneath her ass as much as possible! Jada spends most of the time reverse facesitting her slave, keeping his face trapped deep in her ass crack. Jada's big, soft cheeks stay glued around the slave's head, griping it tightly and preventing him from sneaking any air! All the slave can do is pray that Jada gets tired of him soon, but it soon becomes clear that isn't going to happen. Jada still has another outfit that she wants to wear and more fun things planned before she's finished...

Format: mp4
    Duration: 11:03
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6768kbps
    Audio: 160kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 561.2 MB
    Download Madam Jada - Jada Isn't Going to Stop

2. antonio26

cumeating & whipping
    [​IMG]

Cast: Julie Skyhigh
    Genres: Femdom, Leather, High Heels, Ass Eating, Shoe Fetish, Fetish, Trampling

I love to dominate .. girls but also my fans and slave. Peter always tries to trick me but this time I managed to catch him jerking off again without permission. Luckily he managed to switch off his phone. I am sure his was watching one of my friends and not me !Frequently I order him to show his ass in a way that permits me to whip him. But i knew he has been cheating me, and bring a little 'gift' ... my way ... and order him to lick the cum from an unknown guy on my leather pant... pleasure or torture? this little slut like it ... so I I finally turn him around again and fuck his ass deep. I know he loves to feel my body pound hard against him so I have to stop.I really enjoy letting him look at my long perfect legs all covered in soft leather leggings and finally reward a bit of obedience by letting him lick my ass which is so perfectly placed in front of his tongue.My needle sharp heels need a soft spot to land so why not on top of his miserable cock and ball. I know the look of my perfectly shaped body will make him so anything for me - so at the end I count down to 10 while keeping his breath in my bare hands and yes - he cuts with a lot of cum and nearly faints.You can enjoy me wearing my louboutin fetish 150 strappy lady peep to enjoy my feet and my gucci soft leather pant with zips on, and my nitrous black leather top. the hole outfit looks awesome and i really whip him hard : ) i love it!

Duration: 21:07
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5477kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 895.7 MB
    Download cumeating & whipping

3. antonio26

Fart Scissorhold
    [​IMG]

Cast: Natalya

Natalya throws one of the slaves onto her bed. Even though she is smaller, it's easy for her to physically dominate him because she is in much better shape and he is a pushover. Natalya has something in store for the fat pushover. After throwing him on the bed, she straddles his face and lets a loud fart rip. She continues to fart on the slave while pinning him down. Natalya pulls the slave further down until his head is hanging off the bed. Then, she locks his neck between her thigs in a strong scissorhold. While locked in the scissorhold the slave struggles to stay conscious. Natalya continues to fart straight in his face. She tightens her hold and he cries out in pain. As the slave struggles, Natalya keeps yelling at him to sniff up the farts that she keeps unleashing straight in his face. If she doesn't get a KO with her powerful legs, she'll probably get a KO with her stinky farts!

Duration: 5:51
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9717kbps
    Audio: 295kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 428.7 MB
    Download Fart Scissorhold

4. antonio26

Gloryhole Training
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2015
    Genres: Femdom,Female Femdom,Strapon,Domination

Mistress T is pushing the limits of her devoted slave, today she is training him in the art of pleasuring a cock, an act he finds humiliating and degrading. She starts with strapons of various sizes, working on his technique until she is satisfied that he is ready to taste a real cock. The gloryhole presents this opportunity, under careful guidance his mouth virginity is taken and his steady rhythm soon results in a mouthful of cum, much to Mistress's delight.

Duration: 16:45
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2743kbps
    Audio: 185kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 353.4 MB
    Download Gloryhole Training

5. antonio26

Garden Service
    [​IMG]

Mistress Eleise de Lacy has her two tranny slaves serving her in the garden as it is such a lovely day, she wants to be served champagne while she enjoys a cigarette. She's a hard task master and neither slaves are pleasing her today but one takes the brunt of her displeasure. She is bent over for some hard CP including the cane, then dunked in cold water before Mistress decides to have some real fun with some stinging nettles.

Duration: 20:12
    Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 3109kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 474.5 MB
    Download Garden Service

6. antonio26

Wife Swap Pt 1 - The Breaking
    [​IMG]

Liza encourages her husband that they should meet another couple and try swinging for the first time. Reluctantly he agrees, as he loves his wife so much. When they all meet, he is surprised at how quickly they separate and disappear into another room, but not as surprised as when he realises he is taken down into a kinky dungeon and chained up by his neck!

Duration: 23:59
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1147kbps
    Audio: 161kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 230.6 MB
    Download Wife Swap Pt 1 - The Breaking

7. antonio26

We Want Our Feet Worshipped While In Bed
    [​IMG]

Cast: Chichi, Kendall
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Foot Worship, Lingerie

Chichi and Kendall are relaxing in bed in their lingerie and they want their feet worshipped. They call their chastity slave to come take off their shoes and pamper their feet with its mouth. Chichi wants the slave to suck all the dirt off her feet, so she doesn't get any grime from the sidewalks on the clean bedsheets. Kendall has the slave remove her open toed shoes and lick the street dirt off her feet, too. They remind the slave to do a good job licking them clean, because he is easily replaceable. A foot slave is nothing special. The slave tries its best to keep both Princesses happy. It's desperate to remain in service to two beautiful women.

Duration: 10:46
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9996kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 800.1 MB
    Download We Want Our Feet Worshipped While In Bed

8. antonio26

Spanked Allegra's - Domination HD
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom,Kunilingus,Facesitting,Strapon,Anilingus,Domination

Kara Price lands herself on parole for five years, and it is going to be a very long sentence! Her parole officer takes advantage of her status and comes in any hour of day and night, by himself or with his friends to use and abuse her helpless holes. Extreme enema, bondage humilation young girl. enjoy!!! I never should have agreed to go to the music festival. I never should have trusted my so called friends. Abandoned with no phone, no money, and no idea where I was I was at the mercy of strangers. That was the only reason I agreed to go home with OT. He seemed nice enough and he offered me water and a place to hang out. He told me he was a photographer. He said he just wanted to take a couple pictures of my ass. It is my best feature. I thought for a moment that it might be cool, but something about the way he touched me without asking. Something about how he moaned. Apparently he didn't like that I wanted to leave. He didn't want me to go. He wanted to keep me. Now I have no choice. My body is his. He uses me how he wants. He's cruel to me. He likes to hurt me. I like it too. I'll never leave him.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 38:59
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
    Audio: 46kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 426.6 MB
    Download Spanked Allegra's - Domination HD

9. antonio26

Strapon Fuck Boyz part 2
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2013
    Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Next, adorable, young Remy LaCroix gets to pound submissive pervert Deviant Kade's asshole with her strap-on tool. Relentlessly reaming Kade's tight rectum, Remy milks his sperm into his own mouth!

Duration: 43:29
    Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1760kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 610.0 MB
    Download Strapon Fuck Boyz part 2

10. antonio26

Raven Cuck Gets A Quick Ass Fuck Mistress Gets A Nice View
    [​IMG]

Cast: Raven
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Financial Domination, Pegging, Dildo Fucking, Chastity, Strap-On

Raven fucks her slave in the ass while outside on the balcony of a penthouse suite. People in the high rise right across from them could see what they are doing from their balconies and windows, but Raven doesn't care. She wants people to know what a depraved whore she has trained. Raven enjoys the view from the top. She looks out over the beautiful city while fucking the slave's ass. The slave's pink chastity device bounces while Raven drives the cock deep. Raven feels like she's on top of the world, fucking her slave while enjoying the beautiful view of the city below her. When Raven's done pounding her slave, she wants to go shopping. She has the slave go into the penthouse and fetch its wallet for her so that she can use his ass and his finances as she pleases.

Duration: 6:03
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9697kbps
    Audio: 285kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 442.4 MB
    Download Raven Cuck Gets A Quick Ass Fuck Mistress Gets A Nice View

11. antonio26

Black feet make white cock to cum hard
    [​IMG]

Studio: Heatwave
    Cast: Mocha Delite
    Genres: Ebony, Feet, Cumshot

Slutty bitch is in bed and she is horny and smokes cigarette. Bitch loves to jerk cock with her sexy feet and she gives stud great pleasure. Prick enjoys in this hot action and bitch tries to make stud to cum.

Duration: 16:39
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3586kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 445.6 MB
    Download Black feet make white cock to cum hard

12. antonio26

Thank You Mistress
    [​IMG]

Cast: Mistress Mandy Marx

Relentlessly training a "Thank You Mistress" out of my slave after each edging, raunchy stroke tease. The pitch of this scene rises to feverish, with each desperate "Thank You," until I need to slow down so I don't get too distracted, even myself. Highlights of a crazy edging session, filled with eternal gratitude.

Duration: 12:07
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3938kbps
    Audio: 161kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 364.0 MB
    Download Thank You Mistress

13. antonio26

Rides Lesbians Face While Waiting For Alpha Male To Show Up
    [​IMG]

Cast: Natalya, Lizzy Lamb
    Genres: Femdom, Face Sitting, Female Orgasm

Natalya is getting all worked up thinking about the nice date that her boyfriend is taking her on later. She's so excited. Her boyfriend isn't around, but her submissive friend, Lizzy is. Natalya doesn't want to wait for her boyfriend to arrive. She decides to call Lizzy in and use her face before her boyfriend gets there. Lizzy obediently helps Natalya out and lays on the bed where she is told to. Natalya may or may not be aware that Lizzy wants to be more than friends with her. So, hearing Natalya talk about the nice date that she has planned with her boyfriend is actually heartbreaking for Lizzy.

Natalya confesses to Lizzy that sometimes her Dominant boyfriend doesn't take his time to get her off first like a nice guy should. This is maybe where Lizzy can have a place in Natalya's life. Lizzy lays on the bed passively while Natalya takes charge. Natalya thinks and talks about her boyfriend while riding her lesbian friend's face. Lizzy doesn't seem to enjoy being sexually used by Natalya like this. Natalya is rough with her and doesn't seem to be thinking about her at all while riding her face. "God I just can't wait for his dick!" Natalya screams out as she climaxes while using Lizzy. When she's finished, Natalya makes Lizzy get underneath the bed. That is the spot Lizzy has to be in when Natalya's boyfriend comes over to fuck her. Lizzy needs to hear how a man with a nice cock can please a woman better than a lesbian ever could.

Duration: 6:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9714kbps
    Audio: 265kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 440.4 MB
    Download Rides Lesbians Face While Waiting For Alpha Male To Show Up

14. antonio26

Your cock is laughable!
    [​IMG]

Studio: BallBustingChicks
    Cast: Tigerr Benson

She laughs and make fun of his shriveled up penis. Ridicule and humiliate him. She compares his tiny dick with her big tits... Then she finds it's even more fun when she also grab and beat his useless manhood full with her hand...

Duration: 8:07
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 313.8 MB
    Download Your cock is laughable!

15. antonio26

Berretta James is Trapped in Aiden Starr's Spill room
    [​IMG]

Studio: Kink: Everything Butt
    Cast: Aiden Starr,Beretta James

Berretta James has found herself trapped in a room covered in plastic. Only a demented person would have such a room. A room made to be easily clean after a mess. Aiden Starr has brought Berretta James to her spill room, where she can anal probe Berretta properly. Berretta is stacked into a very compromising position with her ass hole sticking straight up in the air. Aiden stuffs Berretta's ass with the Slink and pries her open with the speculum. Berretta then endure an extreme anal fisting session.
    Aiden straps up with a nice cock and fucks Berretta to anal orgasm, a feat no other woman had done with Berretta. Berretta dumps out vial after vial of dragon cum on to the plastic and then bathes in her own sticky mess.

Format: flv
    Duration: 1:05
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1746kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 14.9 MB
    Download Berretta James is Trapped in Aiden Starr's Spill room

16. antonio26

Tramples and Foot Gags Fluffy
    [​IMG]

Cast: Lady Toro
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Slave Fluffy, Foot Worship, Foot Gagging, Trampling, Face Standing

Lady Toro uses slave fluffy for a foot worshiping at the end of a long day. Toro is merciless, grabbing fluffy by the hair and shoving her feet deep into its mouth, causing it to gag. Then, she has fluffy lay on the ground, so she can its throat even deeper. She tramples fluffy while fucking its face with her feet. Toro stands with her full weight on fluffy's face, pressing his skull into the hard floor. She crushes his cock and balls underneath her feet. Fluffy must endure the trample punishment for not worshiping Toro's feet as she specified. After the painful behavioral correction, Toro has fluffy return to worshiping. Fluffy has learned his lesson, and his foot worship and listening abilities are much improved. Toro is satisfied with fluffy, for now.

Duration: 10:04
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10058kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 752.4 MB
    Download Tramples and Foot Gags Fluffy

17. antonio26

Suck my feet cuck husband while this stud fucks me!
    [​IMG]

Studio: Kink: Divine Bitches
    Cast: Bella Rossi,Wolf Hudson,Marcelo

Bella Rossi's husband sets her up with a day of pampering complete with a fashion photo shoot with a high profile photographer! The photographer becomes enamored with Bella and Bella loves the attention from the hot stud, much to the dismay of her pathetic husband. One thing leads to another and before you know it she is ramming her husband deep in the ass with a strap-on while Wolf, the photographer, documents each and every humiliating thrust. Bella gets so horny, she compares her new stud's dick to her husbands - which just doesn't measure up - then makes her cuck husband suck his fat wang! He's made to make sure it is nice and hard for her to fuck! She fucks her stud passionately and Marcello is rewarded by being able to suck her feet while she cums over and over again on her studs cock. After a sweaty session of banging Bella's stud cums on her pussy and cuck husband is made to clean it up while he only gets to jack off onto her feet.

Duration: 1:02
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1682kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 13.7 MB
    Download Suck my feet cuck husband while this stud fucks me!

18. antonio26

Get Rock Hard with Princess Melanie
    [​IMG]

Cast: Obey Melanie

Are you soft? Need to be Whipped into Shape? Then its time to Pump It Up with Princess Melanie! Shes going to take you thru Her workout routine and post workout cool down designed to get every slave Rock Hard!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 8:26
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4727kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 296.7 MB
    Download Get Rock Hard with Princess Melanie

19. antonio26

My Foot Slave Is Better Than Your Foot Slave
    [​IMG]

Cast: Princess Beverly, Goddess Brooke

Princess Beverly claims to have the best foot slave in the whole world. Superior Goddess Brooke isn't so sure and asks Princess Beverly what is so great about her foot slave? Princess Beverly demonstrates her foot slave's ability by commanding him to suck her high heel as Superior Goddess Brooke looks on. Superior Goddess Brooke thinks her slave can do just as good a job if not better and makes her slave suck her heel so they can simultaneously compare the slave's performances. Princess Beverly's slave sucks her entire heel length without any problems but Superior Goddess Brooke's slave gags on the heel as Superior Goddess Brooke it down his throat over and over. Superior Goddess Brooke is not happy with her slave and tells him he has to learn how to deepthroat without making any gagging noises!

To find out once and for all who really has the best foot slave they test their slaves various foot worshipping abilities in different areas such as foot massage, toe sucking, cleaning the bottom of feet with their tongues, and seeing how much foot they can fit in their mouth at one time. The Mean Girls put these foot slaves through a of foot worshipping tasks knowing they will do anything just to be near their beautiful feet. The slaves admit they are losers and in love with their owners feet. The only thing these slaves will ever get to kiss is feet. Overall, on a "slave scale" of 1-10, I give this one an "8.5."

Duration: 12:00
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3332kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 304.5 MB
    Download My Foot Slave Is Better Than Your Foot Slave

20. antonio26

Dana Dearmond Teaches Ryan Conner how to Keister
    [​IMG]

Studio: Kink: Everything Butt
    Cast: Dana DeArmond,Ryan Conner

Ryan Conner is suppose to transport a classified package to Dana Dearmond. This package is so secret; so important so super classified, it can only be transported via Conner's Ass. When Dana tries to retrieve said package, she is extremely disappointed. Ryan has only brought part of the package because she could not keister any more. Dana must give Ryan a brutal crash course on anal transportation. Dana Stretches Ryan out Wide and Deep. Anything that goes into Ryan's Ass is cleaned off by Dana's face. Slutty Ass to mouth, Intense Anal Fisting, Huge Anal STrap on. This is Ryan's First time taking Giant Toys in a Lesbian Anal Video and it does NOT disappoint.

Duration: 0:58
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1762kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 13.4 MB
    Download Dana Dearmond Teaches Ryan Conner how to Keister