Female Domination (Daily update)

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by mistre krol, Mar 1, 2016.

1. mistre krol

mistre krol Well-Known Member

2. mistre krol

3. mistre krol

Danielle Maye 'Nappy Boy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You play my step-mom who's out shopping and in a store and I've had an accident in my pants, you pretend to walk up to one of the shop assistants and ask her where they keep the nappies in the shop she helps you to the aisle and asks you want size your bby is you then look at me and say he his my bby, she then helps you to pick out the right size for me.

You then pretend to ask her where the changing facilitates are and you take me in front of all the other women and make me climb up and to the changing mat and proceed to change me (make this slow pretend to undo trousers, wipe, cream, powder) whilst humiliating for not being a big boy whilst keeping in sensual and pretend to talk to some of the woman in there saying that if i act like a bby your going to treat me like one

Once done you then pretend to walk me back around the shops with just my shirt and nappy on as my trouser are too wet, with all the embarrassment of people looking at me I tell you I need the toilet and you tell me its OK I've got a nappy on and just to go, which I do which you then mock me for and loudly announce that I need changing again.

File Size :429 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:10:44

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/9152f9ef24e51/Danielle_Maye__Nappy_Boy.mp4

4. mistre krol

Danielle Maye 'Nappy Boy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You play my step-mom who's out shopping and in a store and I've had an accident in my pants, you pretend to walk up to one of the shop assistants and ask her where they keep the nappies in the shop she helps you to the aisle and asks you want size your bby is you then look at me and say he his my bby, she then helps you to pick out the right size for me.

You then pretend to ask her where the changing facilitates are and you take me in front of all the other women and make me climb up and to the changing mat and proceed to change me (make this slow pretend to undo trousers, wipe, cream, powder) whilst humiliating for not being a big boy whilst keeping in sensual and pretend to talk to some of the woman in there saying that if i act like a bby your going to treat me like one

Once done you then pretend to walk me back around the shops with just my shirt and nappy on as my trouser are too wet, with all the embarrassment of people looking at me I tell you I need the toilet and you tell me its OK I've got a nappy on and just to go, which I do which you then mock me for and loudly announce that I need changing again.

File Size :429 MB
    Duration :00:10:44

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/9152f9ef24e51/Danielle_Maye__Nappy_Boy.mp4

5. mistre krol

TEACHERS' PETS PART 2: CHINDO

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Helena notices that Stella's former student and current slave, has a tiny cock. She is surprised that Stella would pick a slave with such a small dick. Stella explains that her slave has other skills and that she has toys that can make up for his lack of size. That's when Mistress Stella pulls out her dildo gag. She inserts it into her slave's mouth and straps it to his head. While Stella is being fucked by her slave wearing the chindo, Helena has her bitch continue to worship and lick her feet. Stella's slave is forced to work her pussy using the cock strapped to his head. She doesn't care if his neck is sore or he is tired. He isn't allowed to stop until she is completely satisfied! The party has just started and the ladies aren't done with these slaves yet.

File Size :578 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:06:37

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/d0e8c42a8415f/TEACHERS__PETS_PART_2__CHINDO.mp4

6. mistre krol

TEACHERS' PETS PART 2: CHINDO

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Helena notices that Stella's former student and current slave, has a tiny cock. She is surprised that Stella would pick a slave with such a small dick. Stella explains that her slave has other skills and that she has toys that can make up for his lack of size. That's when Mistress Stella pulls out her dildo gag. She inserts it into her slave's mouth and straps it to his head. While Stella is being fucked by her slave wearing the chindo, Helena has her bitch continue to worship and lick her feet. Stella's slave is forced to work her pussy using the cock strapped to his head. She doesn't care if his neck is sore or he is tired. He isn't allowed to stop until she is completely satisfied! The party has just started and the ladies aren't done with these slaves yet.

File Size :578 MB
    Duration :00:06:37

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/d0e8c42a8415f/TEACHERS__PETS_PART_2__CHINDO.mp4

7. mistre krol

8. mistre krol

9. mistre krol

Executrix Life Lessons

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It is a combination executrix /amazon / foot / ball bust fantasy. Not that complicated...really only requires you to be imaginative. I will send you 14-16 images(two emails)?to choose from. Please pick 7 or 8 images to narrate. The more creative you are the better. Have fun with it. As much description as possible.You decide. What led up the scene? What the male was thinking? What you and he both felt like? His last final thought?...again...you decide...you enjoy what you do/did. Etc etc etc....

"As I look back through my conquests, all the helpless, foolish men who have tried to stand up to me in the past, I am reminded just how pathetic they really are, all of them. All Men are slaves to their ridiculous sexual desires. There's nothing they can do when faced with the incredible beauty I possess. Their greatest source of pride, and yet their greatest weakness, all stems from the same useless piece of flesh dangling between their legs. Because of your cock I absolutely own you, I have absolute control, I am your ruler, I am your God. So I have decided to share with you a few of my favorite conquests to enlighten you on how powerful I really am. I know when you see the size of these men it will make you question your own masculinity, you'll do as all men do, compare your looks, strength, height, but most of all your cocks. You can't help it, you are obsessed with your penises and that alone allows me to dominate you in every way......"

File Size :591 MB
    Duration :00:16:26

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/8e99a99acd82f/Mandy_Flores-_Executrix_Life_Lessons.mp4

10. mistre krol

Yes Mømmy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Are you ready to be a good boy for Mømmy today? I know you are, but I want to hear you say it out loud, and there's only one acceptable answer: "Yes, Mømmy."

I want to hear you vocally express your adoration for Me: don't worry, I'll give you the correct prompts, and as you pump Mømmy's leaky cock, you'll enthusiastically chant what I want you to say.

You'll be rewarded for your good behavior with a big, big orgasm for Mømmy, as long as you make it. It shouldn't be too hard, since Mømmy is the most important woman in your life: the one you love to obey, and hate to disappoint.

Now, I'll ask you again: are you ready to be Mømmy's good boy?

"Yes, Mømmy."

File Size :1.05 GB
    Duration :00:14:39

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/9604ed0e89c32/Princess_Miki_-_Yes_M_mmy.mp4

11. mistre krol

Emily Willis - Sized Up Slut POV

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mistress Emily Willis knows your ass is ready to size up for your biggest cock yet. She has complete and total faith that you will be a very good boy and lay on your back with your ass completely open for her. Yes, it will hurt as first but then you will feel a pleasure like you have never felt before as this gigantic strap-on slides in your willing ass. Mistress Emily is going to give you the pounding you deserve as you stroke your cock like a good boy and cum all over yourself. You will be trained to only cum with a huge dick in your ass and Mistress Emily Willis will guide you stroke by stroke by stroke.

File Size :773 MB
    Duration :00:10:36

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/c665098834027/F..._-_Sized_Up_Slut_POV__July_22__2020_1080p.mp4

12. mistre krol

Emily Willis - Sized Up Slut POV

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mistress Emily Willis knows your ass is ready to size up for your biggest cock yet. She has complete and total faith that you will be a very good boy and lay on your back with your ass completely open for her. Yes, it will hurt as first but then you will feel a pleasure like you have never felt before as this gigantic strap-on slides in your willing ass. Mistress Emily is going to give you the pounding you deserve as you stroke your cock like a good boy and cum all over yourself. You will be trained to only cum with a huge dick in your ass and Mistress Emily Willis will guide you stroke by stroke by stroke.

File Size :773 MB
    Duration :00:10:36

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/c665098834027/F..._-_Sized_Up_Slut_POV__July_22__2020_1080p.mp4

13. mistre krol

Meggerz - Oiled Tit Slave Training

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You can look bu tit's only enjoyable to you when you're being denied. Denied the stroke and/or the orgasm. Or made to pay dearly for the pleasure.
    You work hard for this view. And you work harder for the tease. And you do it every. single. time. because you're my good tit bitch.
    and you're not cumming, you're learning, practicing self control and sacrifice for me.

File Size :628 MB
    Duration :00:11:06

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/2382f7e09c205/Meggerz_-_Oiled_Tit_Slave_Training.mp4

14. mistre krol

Diana Grace - Breath in My Ass

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mistress Diana Grace proves to her slave that he doesn't need to breathe when he is servicing her sweet holes. She sits on her slave's face making him suffocate deep between her ass cheeks while making him put his mouth to work. His chastity swells to the extreme from being helpless under his Mistress's ass but that only turns her on that much more. Mistress Diana takes great delight in feeling her slave kick and squirm as he gasps for air while trying to prove his worth. The best way for any man to learn his place is by being smothered under a big, beautiful ass until he is completely out of breath and unable to do anything about it. Only then will he know how helpless he truly is when in the presence of a Dominant Woman.

File Size :870 MB
    Duration :00:12:38

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/a0ea156c727ff/Diana_Grace_-_Breath_in_My_Ass_.mp4

15. mistre krol

Diana Grace - Breath in My Ass

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mistress Diana Grace proves to her slave that he doesn't need to breathe when he is servicing her sweet holes. She sits on her slave's face making him suffocate deep between her ass cheeks while making him put his mouth to work. His chastity swells to the extreme from being helpless under his Mistress's ass but that only turns her on that much more. Mistress Diana takes great delight in feeling her slave kick and squirm as he gasps for air while trying to prove his worth. The best way for any man to learn his place is by being smothered under a big, beautiful ass until he is completely out of breath and unable to do anything about it. Only then will he know how helpless he truly is when in the presence of a Dominant Woman.

File Size :870 MB
    Duration :00:12:38

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/a0ea156c727ff/Diana_Grace_-_Breath_in_My_Ass_.mp4

16. mistre krol

Sissy Enema And Anal Training

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This was my first enema custom clip. I cleaned out my sissy by making her take an entire 2 liter enema. Then I used a speculum to hold her sissy hole open so I could administer some lube deep in inside. Once she was lubed up I slid my new 9 inch strapon into her quivering sissy hole. I sank all 9 inches into her and milked out her sissy cream while she moaned for step-mommy!

Sex acts and tags: FEMALE DOMINATION, MEDICAL CLINIC, ENEMA, MEDICAL FETISH, STRAP-ON, NURSE PLAY, step-mommy, sissy, enema, nurse, handjob, spandex, mistress, dominatrix, governess, milf, gilf, mrskeswick, strapon, crossdresser, speculum

File Size :283 MB
    Duration :00:20:22

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/2d2b29abbea5b/Forced_By_Step-Mommy_-_Sissy_Enema_And_Anal_Training.mp4

17. mistre krol

Sissy Enema And Anal Training

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This was my first enema custom clip. I cleaned out my sissy by making her take an entire 2 liter enema. Then I used a speculum to hold her sissy hole open so I could administer some lube deep in inside. Once she was lubed up I slid my new 9 inch strapon into her quivering sissy hole. I sank all 9 inches into her and milked out her sissy cream while she moaned for step-mommy!

Sex acts and tags: FEMALE DOMINATION, MEDICAL CLINIC, ENEMA, MEDICAL FETISH, STRAP-ON, NURSE PLAY, step-mommy, sissy, enema, nurse, handjob, spandex, mistress, dominatrix, governess, milf, gilf, mrskeswick, strapon, crossdresser, speculum

File Size :283 MB
    Duration :00:20:22

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/2d2b29abbea5b/Forced_By_Step-Mommy_-_Sissy_Enema_And_Anal_Training.mp4

18. mistre krol

Pay Me in Public

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You and your little findom fetish are so naughty. It's not the sluttiest fetish out there, but it is one of the kinkiest, because you can indulge in it any place, any time, and no-one need really know about it. How fascinating is it that just thinking about typing in your credit card numbers for me makes your cock twitch? I'm going to take advantage of this today...with a little paying in "public". Inspired by home wrecking 'jerk off next to her' clips, now you can PAY ME next to her...your wife, your girlfriend, your friend, maybe even your boss. I want you to experience this novel adrenaline rush. I want you to feel your dick stiffen as you pull up my tribute page on a screen with wifey in the same room, or on a zoom call. I want you to indulge in your findom fetish in plain sight, knowing that it's so perverse, but that no-one will likely even know just how naughty you're being. How risky do you want to get for me?

File Size :371 MB
    Duration :00:10:00

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/9ccd0a65acd57/London_Lix_-_Pay_Me_in_Public.mp4

19. mistre krol

Miss D, Miss No.1 - Double Domme is Double Fun

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The beautiful Miss D & Mistress No.1 in DoubleDomme action. Double Pegging, double fingering, oral training and some kinky double dildo training and cock miclking for the latex sissy in chastity.

Femdom,Strapon,Slave,Mistress

File Size :328 MB
    Duration :00:17:33

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/08cafd0d6871b/DoubleDomme.mp4

20. mistre krol

Miss D, Miss No.1 - Double Domme is Double Fun

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The beautiful Miss D & Mistress No.1 in DoubleDomme action. Double Pegging, double fingering, oral training and some kinky double dildo training and cock miclking for the latex sissy in chastity.

Femdom,Strapon,Slave,Mistress

File Size :328 MB
    Duration :00:17:33

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/08cafd0d6871b/DoubleDomme.mp4

21. mistre krol

Mistress Karina - Double Domme Ass Stretching session

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mistress Lavinia and I have two pathetic slaves before us, in desperate need of some Ass Stretching session. There luckys boys gets a taste of TWO strapons at once! We pound him making him cry with pleasure and pain at once! We show him what it means to be Our dirty cock slut, his holes belong to Us & we take no mercy whilst pegging him...

File Size :814 MB
    Duration :00:18:27

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/20fdde0b954a3/ass.mp4