Female Domination (humilitaion!)

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by serena, Sep 18, 2016.

1. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Girlfriends like Stacy and Norah
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2015
    Studio: Femaleworship
    Cast: Stacy Sweet, Norah Nova, Ela Darling
    Genres: FemDom, Female Worship,Pussy Licking
    Video language: English

Girlfriends like Stacy and Norah share lots of things. Clothes, shoes, men, the two have no problem passing their items around when the other needs it. So while Stacy is having her man orally pleasure her, she also hands him off to Norah so he can service her womanhood as well.
    Seems like there is always some delay when Ela and her man have to head out. Getting makeup just right, finding that perfect outfit, or needing to have her pussy serviced just one more time. In this case it’s the latter of those as Ela is pleasured once more before they take off to their destination.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Total size: 187.1 MB in 2 files.

Download Girlfriends like Stacy and Norah

Layna Landry vs. TK - Sexual Domination Match XXX
    [​IMG]

Studio: Primal Fetish
    Genres: Sex Fight, Mixed Wrestling, Big Tits, Hardcore, Facesitting

This is a high energy match with two feisty and very fit competitors. Layna and Tyler both want to cum very badly, but only one can be the victor! Layna has the advantage of Dillion Carter cheering for her! Lots of fucking, cocksucking and facesitting in this one.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 15:46
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 363.2 MB

Download Layna Landry vs. TK - Sexual Domination Match XXX

Punish me hard
    [​IMG]

Studio: Small Talk

Watch the perfect pleasures being achieved with the gorgeous blond babe punishing of her naughty boy that she put down on her couch. Getting orgasmic is what she wanted and what she gets after crazy action.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 6:55
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3637kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 191.0 MB

Download Punish me hard

2. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Carmella - Go Through My Phone. You Die part 4
    [​IMG]

In Part 4 of You Go Through My Phone... You Die! Our topless heroine, Carmella continues her leggy assault on John. But when she finds his phone and goes through it, she finds her friend's number. Carmella dials up the scissoring assault about 5 notches, and John's head and neck will never be the same. Part 4 features: head scissors, figure 4's, Reverse head scissors, front scissors, and a couple of nice camel clutches for good measure!

Duration: 9:29
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3250kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 237.2 MB

Download Carmella - Go Through My Phone. You Die part 4

Lea Lexis give anal Queen Proxy Paige the stretch of a lifetime
    [​IMG]

Studio: Kink: Everything Butt
    Cast: Proxy Paige,Lea Lexis

These girls start out with fisting. No warm up, Just right to the action. Lea is able to work up to a ass punching with one fist going in right as the other fist is coming out. Piston Fisting action. Proxy is the stretched with 2 giant Monster dicks and she expels enormous amounts of water out of her ass in an enema scene. Major Gaping, Major fisting, Major giant black dildos.

Format: flv
    Duration: 0:58
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1756kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 13.4 MB

Download Lea Lexis give anal Queen Proxy Paige the stretch of a lifetime

Cock Board Sadism
    [​IMG]

Cast: Kristina Rose
    Genres: Femdom, CBT, Humiliation, Bondage

Mistress Kristina Rose loves to abuse the balls of her slaves and enjoys listening to their cries of pain while she is doing it. With her slave's head locked in a wooden box and his cock and balls helplessly trapped in a cock board, Kristina has her slave right where she wants him. Kristina proceeds to deliver a barrage of abuse to his cock and balls, including slapping them, hitting them with a wooden mallet, using a sadistic vibrator on them, and rubbing a Wartenberg wheel on them, all while smiling and laughing at his suffering. She then applies a new torture, attaching clamps to his balls, then ordering him to make them jingle; of course, to do that, he has to severely hurt his own balls in the process. Kristina just laughs at his agony as she sexily dances above him, enjoying her sadistic game

Duration: 15:49
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8120kbps
    Audio: 301kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 975.7 MB

Download Cock Board Sadism

3. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Lick while I stroke
    [​IMG]

Cast: Morgan Lee
    Genres: Femdom, Face Sitting, Handjobs, Milking, Pussy Worship

Let's play a little game... the better you lick my pussy the harder i will stroke your cock. I will not let you cum until I do first. Mistress Morgan Lee sits on her slaves face making his cock grow very hard, she slides her cunt against his tongue making herself more and more wet. As he begins to arouse her more she strokes his cock harder. She wants to see how well he can concentrate on pleasing her while he is also being stroked. He better not get too greedy or there will be no orgasm for him!

Duration: 9:24
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8131kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 581.0 MB

Download Lick while I stroke

My Cuckold Cleanup - FemdomEmpire
    [​IMG]

Cast: Olivia Austin
    Genres: Femdom, Domination, BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Spanking

Some a little closer cucky... take a look at his big cock... this is the cock that will be feeding you later. Watch as a stroke his 9inch dick rock hard, they type of cock I enjoy. I will be riding him all night long while you are locked under the bed in chastity where you belong. Listening to me orgasm again & again, they way I can only cum with a big cock. When I am finished enjoying this thick piece of meat I will make you clean me up the way a cuckold should!

Duration: 9:09
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4175kbps
    Audio: 245kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 309.2 MB

Download My Cuckold Cleanup - FemdomEmpire

Carmella - Go Through My Phone. You Die part 3
    [​IMG]

Carmella is one of the most animated wrestlers we've ever met and in part 3 of "Go Through My Phone... You Die! Carmella does not disappoint. Totally topless, I think Carmella goes through nearly every scissorhold known to woman kind in this 8 minute stretch. There are side scissors, reverse figure 4's, hangman figure 4's (which she excels at) standing scissors (Both front and reverse) grapevine, lotus hold, otherwise known as a leg nelson, front scissors, front figure 4 , and a couple of others we haven't named yet. Carmella is both beautiful and powerful!

Duration: 9:19
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3249kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 232.9 MB

Download Carmella - Go Through My Phone. You Die part 3

4. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Carmella - Go Through My Phone. You Die part 1
    [​IMG]

features lithe, sexy dancer Carmella. Carmella is a natural beauty (she needs little to no makeup) and has been a natural athlete her whole life. She grew up playing many sports track, volleyball, swimming and cheerleader to name a few, and excelled at them all. Carmella catches her jealous boyfriend John going through her phone, and before he can say "I give," she jumps on him. Carmella's dancer's legs are long and incredibly strong. She knows how to leverage a scissor hold and she gives John every bit of power she has in each and every one of them. Head Scissors, Body scissors, chinlocks, upside down reverse head scissors and reverse figure 4's as well as hip thrust grapevines and the dreaded hangman figure 4 (which Carmella has perfected) are part of the holds you will see in part 1.

Duration: 7:35
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3248kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 189.8 MB

Download Carmella - Go Through My Phone. You Die part 1

Cali and Kenzie - Edging Salon Teasers Demonstrate Ruined Orgasm Techniques
    [​IMG]

Studio: Brat Princess 2
    Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob

Welcome to the edging salon, Princesses! This is a tutorial on how to edge your slave. Cali and Kenzie have a male specimen on the table for the demonstration. Observe, the male has been restrained. Always be sure to restrain your male while practicing your ruined orgasm techniques at home. Before starting any sexual stimulation, be sure that your male has been kept in chastity a very long time. This will ensure that he will be very eager to please and more willing to accept whatever you do to him. The slave in this demo has been kept in chastity for over two months. Next, put some lube on his little beta “manhood.” Even though your male has probably never been allowed inside your pussy, he will still respond positively to the feeling of wetness, even if he can’t remember why it feels good to him. You probably won’t need to encourage an erection, if your slave has been kept in chastity long enough one will happen automatically once the chastity has been removed. But, if your slave is scared or nervous about what you might do to it, you may need to make an erection. To make an erection, start your grip at the base of the penis and pull the sap upwards. It is a pinch and pull motion. Soon, the sap will be made into the male’s cock and it will have no choice but to accept whatever you choose to do with it sexually. It’s always good to edge your slave before ruining its orgasm. Edging is about bringing the male to the height of its sexual pleasure, but not allowing it to go “over the edge” into the sexual release of orgasm. You can observe the breathing of the male to gauge how near the edge it is. The heavier the breathing, the nearer to orgasm it is. You want to keep it’s breathing heavy, but if you observe a change in your slave’s breathing, this might indicate that it is too near a sexual climax. Try stopping for a few seconds so that he doesn’t go “over the edge.” Males have a concentration of nerve endings in the tip of the penis. Be sure that you are giving the head enough stimulation. It is a proven fact that you can control the entirety of a male with just the tip of its penis. If you see your male getting too near orgasm, observable by rapid breathing often accompanied by a slight body shaking, pull your hand away immediately. You never want to allow your male to get what it wants. If it’s body is shows signs of desiring immediate sexual release, be sure that you are denying it fully so that you can keep it right at that edge. Other indicators that the male is nearing orgasm are an increase in the size or thickness of the penis as the sap starts to rush and cause swelling. Also the testicles, if they are not bound, will start to pull back up into the male’s body. If you notice a change in the thickness of the penis, or observe the testicles moving back up into the male’s body, hands off! Don’t let it go over that edge yet! If you can find a friend to assist you in edging your slave, it’s even better. This will insure that your slave never gets a break from the sexual frustration you want it to feel, and also you have someone to pass it off to when your hand gets tired. When you are ready to allow your slave to cum, be sure to ruin its orgasm. An orgasm is ruined when you remove sexual stimulation just as the male starts to cum. Cali and Kenzie demonstrate a perfect ruin. This clip shows a lot of great examples, but also have fun developing your own edging and ruined orgasm techniques with your slaves at home!

Duration: 11:28
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps
    Audio: 312kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 850.2 MB

Download Cali and Kenzie - Edging Salon Teasers Demonstrate Ruined Orgasm Techniques

Carmella - Go Through My Phone. You Die part 2
    [​IMG]

Once Carmella gets going there is no stopping her. In Part 2 of "Go Through My Phone... You Die! Carmella gets going in a big scissoring way!!! She gets her legs on John from many positions including body and head scissors, front scissors, front and hangman figure 4's, and a couple of grapevines with some fantastic hip thrusting action. By the end Carmella removes her top and the rest of the clips feature our dancing beauty topless!

Duration: 8:17
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3249kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 207.3 MB

Download Carmella - Go Through My Phone. You Die part 2

5. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Casting Couch: MILF talent recruiter initiates horny lesbian slut!
    [​IMG]

Studio: Kink: Whipped Ass
    Cast: Simone Sonay,Charli Piper

Real life adult talent recruiter, Simone Sonay, exercises her perverted desires on first time Whipped Ass model, Charli Piper with OTK, finger banging, rope bondage, face sitting, anal-strap-on fucking and multiple orgasms!

Duration: 0:54
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1731kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 12.4 MB
    Download Casting Couch: MILF talent recruiter initiates horny lesbian slut!

6. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Mrs. Lexi and Kelly - StrapOn Fucking Lew
    [​IMG]

Michelle and Kelly smoke cigarettes and stroke their big black cocks and tell you how they exactly want to stretch and use your ass for their pleasure while also using your ass as their ashtray. Be a good bitch and open up wide for them....both holes. You need to please them as they pound away fucking you harder and harder for their amusement.

Duration: 6:05
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11654kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 524.7 MB

Download Mrs. Lexi and Kelly - StrapOn Fucking Lew

That Was Fun
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2016
    Cast: Kate

A quick pounce and Kate is mounted on top of her man's face in no time. Now she can sit comfortably while he licks away underneath her until she is satiated.

Duration: 4:26
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2054kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 73.0 MB

Download That Was Fun

Brittany and Lexi: big dick handjob
    [​IMG]

Studio: subbyhubby
    Genres: Female Domination , Humiliation

Now you have to suffer the ultimate humiliation - watching the bull fuck your wife. She even makes you put your face up close to watch the dick going in and out. The bull blows his load on her chest, just so you can lick it off - with your chastity key in the middle of the cum load. You truly have no manhood left..

Duration: 6:40
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 13191kbps
    Audio: 119kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 649.7 MB

Download Brittany and Lexi: big dick handjob

7. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Dolly's punishment and reward part 1
    [​IMG]

Studio: theenglishmansion
    Cast: Sarah Jessica, Tiffany
    Genres: Female Domination , Role Play , Strap-on

Mistress Sarah Jessica takes Tiffany Doll out of the cage for some fun afternoon playtime. She checks her outfit and makeup and then gives her a long over the knee spanking, rubbing and teasing her perineum so she takes more. Her tight ass is then penetrated with a vibrator before more spanking is administered. Tiffany is then fucked in her hole with a big pink dildo, making her squirm in pleasure and her cock to get very hard, too hard for the chastity device, so Mistress milks the cock out with her expert hand to make it go soft.

Duration: 8:40
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11128kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 714.1 MB

Download Dolly's punishment and reward part 1

Rebecca Blue
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2014
    Genres: Femdom, Strapon

It's all his fucking fault! He was fucking me real good the other night, and I was moaning and getting off big time. After he came, he told me he wished he could feel what I felt and cum the way I did. So I told him he could, and showed him my new strap-on dildo. I lubed his butt and crammed it up his ass, and he loved it! You should see him cum now!

Duration: 25:46
    Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2540kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 509.2 MB

Download Rebecca Blue

ChiChi and Wenona Handjob He Won't Remember
    [​IMG]

Cast: ChiChi and Wenona
    Genres: Female Domination, Femdom Handjob

Some women just enjoy making a game out of everything. Wenona and ChiChi decided they would give their toy something to remember...if he could. ChiChi locks him up between her powerful thighs and just refuses to stop squezzing while Wenona works his cock until it explodes. ChiChi was squeezing him so hard that he didn't even seem to react to blowing his load. They gave him a time to remember but made sure in the end that it was them who enjoyed this experience. They found out a guy can cum even when he is pretty much unc0ncious.

Duration: 14:34
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8560kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 930.1 MB

Download ChiChi and Wenona Handjob He Won't Remember

8. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Isobel Devi & Veronica Snow strapon
    [​IMG]

Studio: clubdom
    Cast: Isobel Devi, Veronica Snow
    Genres: Female Domination , Role Play , Strap-on

Two women with huge rubber members, humiliate their husbands. Make sucking dick, and then fuck them.

Duration: 5:35
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 13338kbps
    Audio: 101kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 550.0 MB

Download Isobel Devi & Veronica Snow strapon

Mrs. Lexi and Kelly - Begging Gets Them Wet
    [​IMG]

Lexi Luna and Kelly Paige are smoking and sitting on top of the cage which holds two slaves. "I feel like whipping a slave today." "Nothing gets my pussy hotter than whipping a slave!" The two women ask which slave wants to get whipped. "What is your purpose at Clubdom?" The men know they must suffer for the pleasure of the women and that is their purpose. The women choose one unlucky slave and he begs to get whipped by them. The laughing horny sadistic women demand the slave to take it for them. They women whip the slaves and rub their pussies getting off on how much the slave is suffering for them. The more the slave begs to get whipped, the more wet the women both become.

Duration: 6:39
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11576kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 570.3 MB

Download Mrs. Lexi and Kelly - Begging Gets Them Wet

Wheres My Toy
    [​IMG]

Cast: Kate

When Kate comes home she expects to be greeted by her service male. He knows to approach with today's mail and he also knows to kneel and lick as Kate usually wants to be orally serviced by her toy right when she comes home.

Duration: 4:18
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1900kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 65.9 MB

Download Wheres My Toy

9. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Sadistic Dani
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom

Is Dani a little sadistic? Well yeah she kind of is. She takes delight in making the male gender suffer, leaving permanent whip marks on their fresh skin for them to always remember under whose hand they suffered. That is what this slave is learning right about now as following a kiss of the whip and a kiss of her hand, Dani gets to work carving his back. It brings a smile to her face as his suffering continues and the marks on his back increase, good that just means the whipping will continue until her sadistic thirst is quenched.

Duration: 15:05
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 883.4 MB

Download Sadistic Dani

Mistress Angie
    [​IMG]

Cast: Angie Moon
    Genres: Femdom, Slave, Cunilingus, Pissing

Mistress Angie takes her slave to the bathroom. She throws him on the cold floor on his back, puts her foot on his face and shoves toes in slave’s mouth. And then she turns him his knees, pushes his head to the wall with her booty, and makes him to lick her off. While he is licking her holes, she tells him that he is going play the role of toilet for her. She throws him on the floor again, squats above him and starts pouring a stream of gold rain on his face and into his open mouth. After that she makes him to clean up the bathroom with a rag by wiping all mess after her.

Duration: 21:40
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 619.2 MB

Download Mistress Angie

Cum Slut Facial
    [​IMG]

Cast: Anna Deville
    Genres: Female Domination, Femdom Handjob, Sticky Cum Facial

Mistress Anna only allows slaves to cum when it's on her terms and her terms alone. Her slave has been locked in chastity for several weeks with a huge load ready to burst and will do anything to be allowed a release. She loves to humiliate the pathetic bitch and nothing is more degrading than making a man shoot a fat load directly in his slut mouth. No semen will ever go to waste on Miss Anna's watch as she makes him swallow every last drop of his hot & sticky cum facial.

Duration: 9:49
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8377kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 624.2 MB

Download Cum Slut Facial

10. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Mistress Kandy, Miss Jessica - In Your mouth on Your Body
    [​IMG]

Mistress Kandy and Miss Jessica know that their slave is thirsty and his only juice on this day will come from Kandy’s pussy, or Jessica’s should she need to piss, as well. First the slave is told to sniff both of their crotches and imagine their piss flowing into his mouth. The Ladies then tell the slave to lay on his back as Kandy removes Her pants exposing Her perfect Pussy. She tells him to open his mouth and then unloads with a strong stream of nectar into his mouth. She has great control stopping so he can close his mouth and swallow, then he opens up to get more. The depraved slave has to beg for more and after a few more gulps she decides to stand over him and relieves herself all over him. Kandy tells Jessica that when she is done they will go out and leave the slave to clean up, or maybe they will just send him home to his wife drenched in Her urine.

Duration: 5:43
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8233kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 352.6 MB

Download Mistress Kandy, Miss Jessica - In Your mouth on Your Body

Anal Expansion Part 2
    [​IMG]

Studio: O F
    Genres: Female Domination, Whipping, Latex

All areas must be trained and stretched to fit My plans! I begin the slaves anal expansion slowly and deliberately. One toy enters after another working the hole making it to open wider and wider, ending with a massive shaft ! Download and enjoy!

Duration: 8:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4105kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 277.0 MB

Download Anal Expansion Part 2

Goddess Harley All Slaves are Created Useless
    [​IMG]

Cast: Harley
    Genres: Submissive / Slave Training, Female Domination, Femdom Pov, Housecleaning

Do you know what annoys me? This worthless black slave needs to be watched over like the dumb fuck creature he truly is. I can't even leave him alone to do simple chores. Luckily, I have other slaves whom I can put to work- that is if they don't prove to be worthless and pathetic. By the way, this is totally real life for me. This slave is literally owned by me and my boyfriend and we use his dumb ass to work for us and do real-life chores for us all the time. He just needs more training...and beating, I guess.

Duration: 14:22
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8649kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 917.3 MB

Download Goddess Harley All Slaves are Created Useless

11. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Take It Slut
    [​IMG]

Studio: O F
    Genres: Female Domination, Whipping, Latex

This lady is ready for any perverse imagination, just to feel the power over the rebellious slaves. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 9:05
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4043kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 277.6 MB

Download Take It Slut

Mrs. Brittany Shae and Lexi Luna - Suck Femdom Cock
    [​IMG]

Brittany Shae and Lexi Luna decide it is time for them to fuck some man pussy. They call in their slave and laugh at him as they demand he suck their big black cock and lube it up for his ass with his own spit. He is sucking both of their femdom cocks hard and deep. They take turns his head up and down, impaling him on their huge hard dicks while laughing and demanding he suck them off better. They make him thank both of them for allowing him to suck their dicks while they discuss which one of them is going to get to pound his pussy first.

Duration: 5:29
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11601kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 471.1 MB

Download Mrs. Brittany Shae and Lexi Luna - Suck Femdom Cock

Blonde Cop Beatdown
    [​IMG]

Two mistress hardcore dominating tied slave hard caning femdom session.

Duration: 18:54
    Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 170.6 MB

Download Blonde Cop Beatdown

12. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Earning His Release
    [​IMG]

Cast: Shawna Lene
    Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Milking, Tease and Denial

Although Mistress Shawna does love to see cum explode out of the hard cocks of her slaves, their impeccable servitude to her is not enough, just by itself, for them to earn the privilege of a release. This slave must also show Shawna that she completely owns his cock by surviving her cruel tease and denial game of exciting his cock with a handjob and her breasts and ass, all trying to get him to try to cum without permission. Shawna wants to make sure she completely owns her slave's cock before she allows it any true pleasure, and it has been weeks since she last allowed him any. And Shawna is very, very good at teasing slave cocks

Duration: 10:14
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8129kbps
    Audio: 300kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 631.9 MB
    Download Earning His Release

13. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Lea Lexis give anal Queen Proxy Paige the stretch of a lifetime
    [​IMG]

Studio: Kink: Everything Butt
    Cast: Proxy Paige,Lea Lexis

These girls start out with fisting. No warm up, Just right to the action. Lea is able to work up to a ass punching with one fist going in right as the other fist is coming out. Piston Fisting action. Proxy is the stretched with 2 giant Monster dicks and she expels enormous amounts of water out of her ass in an enema scene. Major Gaping, Major fisting, Major giant black dildos.

Duration: 0:58
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1756kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 13.4 MB
    Download Lea Lexis give anal Queen Proxy Paige the stretch of a lifetime

14. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Cali and Kenzie - Edging Salon Teasers Demonstrate Ruined Orgasm Techniques
    [​IMG]

Studio: Brat Princess 2
    Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob

Welcome to the edging salon, Princesses! This is a tutorial on how to edge your slave. Cali and Kenzie have a male specimen on the table for the demonstration. Observe, the male has been restrained. Always be sure to restrain your male while practicing your ruined orgasm techniques at home. Before starting any sexual stimulation, be sure that your male has been kept in chastity a very long time. This will ensure that he will be very eager to please and more willing to accept whatever you do to him. The slave in this demo has been kept in chastity for over two months. Next, put some lube on his little beta �manhood.� Even though your male has probably never been allowed inside your pussy, he will still respond positively to the feeling of wetness, even if he can�t remember why it feels good to him. You probably won�t need to encourage an erection, if your slave has been kept in chastity long enough one will happen automatically once the chastity has been removed. But, if your slave is scared or nervous about what you might do to it, you may need to make an erection. To make an erection, start your grip at the base of the penis and pull the sap upwards. It is a pinch and pull motion. Soon, the sap will be made into the male�s cock and it will have no choice but to accept whatever you choose to do with it sexually. It�s always good to edge your slave before ruining its orgasm. Edging is about bringing the male to the height of its sexual pleasure, but not allowing it to go �over the edge� into the sexual release of orgasm. You can observe the breathing of the male to gauge how near the edge it is. The heavier the breathing, the nearer to orgasm it is. You want to keep it�s breathing heavy, but if you observe a change in your slave�s breathing, this might indicate that it is too near a sexual climax. Try stopping for a few seconds so that he doesn�t go �over the edge.� Males have a concentration of nerve endings in the tip of the penis. Be sure that you are giving the head enough stimulation. It is a proven fact that you can control the entirety of a male with just the tip of its penis. If you see your male getting too near orgasm, observable by rapid breathing often accompanied by a slight body shaking, pull your hand away immediately. You never want to allow your male to get what it wants. If it�s body is shows signs of desiring immediate sexual release, be sure that you are denying it fully so that you can keep it right at that edge. Other indicators that the male is nearing orgasm are an increase in the size or thickness of the penis as the sap starts to rush and cause swelling. Also the testicles, if they are not bound, will start to pull back up into the male�s body. If you notice a change in the thickness of the penis, or observe the testicles moving back up into the male�s body, hands off! Don�t let it go over that edge yet! If you can find a friend to assist you in edging your slave, it�s even better. This will insure that your slave never gets a break from the sexual frustration you want it to feel, and also you have someone to pass it off to when your hand gets tired. When you are ready to allow your slave to cum, be sure to ruin its orgasm. An orgasm is ruined when you remove sexual stimulation just as the male starts to cum. Cali and Kenzie demonstrate a perfect ruin. This clip shows a lot of great examples, but also have fun developing your own edging and ruined orgasm techniques with your slaves at home!

Duration: 11:28
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps
    Audio: 312kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 850.2 MB
    Download Cali and Kenzie - Edging Salon Teasers Demonstrate Ruined Orgasm Techniques

15. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Fucked Over the Desk by His Boss
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2014
    Studio: sweetfemdom
    Cast: Dava Foxx

Lance had previously humiliated his bitchy and super sexy boss, Dava Foxx in the office. He had no idea that she was a lifestyle domme. When he gets to his office she is in his chair wearing a high cut latex one piece with thigh highs, a riding crop, and there�s a big strap-on dildo next to her on his desk�
    She bends him over to put him in his place. Dava fucks him long and hard, making him moan and squirm like a whore over his own desk. She flips him over and he has a huge boner. She teases it while slamming his prostate with her strap-on cock, keeping him quivering on the edge of cumming but denying him.
    Dava makes him beg to cum. She tells him they are going to do this every day from now on. She strokes his cock slowly and he blows a huge load all over himself. She makes him lick it from her fingers, then leaves him defeated and naked on his back.

Duration: 12:49
    Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video V8, 3658kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 319.7 MB
    Download Fucked Over the Desk by His Boss

16. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Strumpfhosen wixxxer, scene 4
    [​IMG]

Studio: Lava XXX

Duration: 17:27
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3641kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 482.1 MB
    Download Strumpfhosen wixxxer, scene 4

17. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Fluffy Job is time-certain women
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom, BlowJob
    Video language: Japanese

We know what you like, because we love it too! Watch Amateur Threesome sex with cute young girl!

Duration: 21:49
    Video: 852x480, MP4V, 1557kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 269.6 MB
    Download Fluffy Job is time-certain women

18. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Goddess Gigi's Fuck Pet
    [​IMG]

Cast: Gigi Allens
    Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Bondage, Strap-on

Goddess Gigi Allens uses her 10" black strap-on cock to prove how much of a sissy bitch her slave really is. The only pleasure he will receive is from her thick dick pounding his tight hole while his sissy cock is locked up in steel chastity.

Duration: 12:57
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4578kbps
    Audio: 246kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 477.3 MB
    Download Goddess Gigi's Fuck Pet

19. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Humiliated by Milf Squirt
    [​IMG]

Cast: Veronica Avluv
    Genres: Femdom, Big Tits, Brunette, Cunnilingus, Humilation, MILF, Pantyhose, High Heels

Younger men need to be taught how to please a woman, Mistress Veronica Avluv intends to show this young buck the ropes of how to make a woman cum! She has a "special" way of showing her slave that he is on the right path of licking her pussy properly. Every time he makes her cum she showers his with her squirt nectar, drenching him in pleasure juice. When Veronica is fully satisfied she uses his face to mop the remainder of her squirt off of the floor. She loves moulding younger men into perfect slaves.

Duration: 8:39
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6837kbps
    Audio: 300kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 469.6 MB
    Download Humiliated by Milf Squirt

20. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Daisy Ducati: The Cuckoldress
    [​IMG]

Studio: Kink: Divine Bitches
    Cast: Christian Wilde,Daisy Ducati,Jay Wimp

Daisy Ducati has a husband at home but his dick won't do. He's fine to pay the bills but she needs some thick, hard bull cock to satisfy her sexual appetite and her husband should just accept that. He spies on the her with the stud she brings home from the bar and even strokes his tiny little prick but Daisy catches him and makes him join in on the fun. Jay licks her feet, sucks studs cock and sucks on Daisy clit while she gets fuck with studs huge dick. All the sex juice drips into his mouth and she jerks her stud off into her husbands face!!!!

Duration: 1:18
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1740kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 17.7 MB
    Download Daisy Ducati: The Cuckoldress