Female Domination -mistress, Foot, Orders, Flogging, Cuckold

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by DartVaginus, Aug 2, 2017.

1. DartVaginus

DartVaginus Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

You are taking every inch of this cock tonight
    Raven Rae got a stiff black dildo for her slave since she knows he will enjoy choking on it. The hot redhead will make him scream for more because she can sense that the guy is turned on by the idea of her massive toy deep in his slutty mouth.nSince you adore the way I suck your cock I decided to teach you how to do it because you seem so intrigue watching blowjobs. I think you want to give one which is great. But first, we need to practice and teach you about all the tricks which you also enjoy very much.nWe will start with a nice hard dong which I selected especially for your luscious lips. I want you to lick it all the way up and when you get to the tip your tongue should go all around the head. This was just a teaser.n

Niches: Femdom

Video Information:
    Duration: 00:04:48 File Size: 85,4 MB Resolution: 1280x720 File Type: mp4
    Audio Information:
    AAC, 127 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Download | Keep2share.cc

2. DartVaginus

[​IMG]

I have a big pink treat for you today
    I have a big pink treat for you today

Video Information:
    Duration: 00:05:28 File Size: 142,1 MB Resolution: 1280x720 File Type: mp4
    Audio Information:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Download | Keep2share.cc

3. DartVaginus

[​IMG]

You dream about sucking cock don't you
    Selena is not very pleasant when it comes to cock sucking. Her bitch boy will have to endure some hardcore mouth pounding if he wants to make the brunette happy since this kind of kinky game is all she enjoys.nI know there is something about you because you strike me as a real sissy. I guess it is the fact that you badly want to suck on a big fat cock and you want me to make you do it. I will shove you head on a massive cock. This will not be a pleasant experience. It will be a hardcore dick sucking marathon so get your jaw ready to obey my every command.nYou will be gagging and choking but don't you dare throw up. Now get on your knees open your mouth wide and take that thick dong in. Luckily, I have a guy just for you.n

Video Information:
    Duration: 00:04:15 File Size: 114 MB Resolution: 1280x720 File Type: mp4
    Audio Information:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Download | Keep2share.cc

4. DartVaginus

[​IMG]

Stroke your dick for your Mistress
    I see you over there perving on me! I know your dick is nice and hard, bulging in your pants. You want to start stroking it for me so why don't you go ahead and do so. Masturbate right in front of me while I show you my long legs and nice, tight ass. You wish you could stick your dick in there like the perv you are. Keep wanking it up and down faster and faster for me. How badly do you want t cum? - Austin Lynn

Video Information:
    Duration: 00:03:49 File Size: 106,7 MB Resolution: 1280x720 File Type: mp4
    Audio Information:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Download | Keep2share.cc

5. DartVaginus

[​IMG]

Lets see how fast I can make you cum
    Alluring Cydel will do anything to see her lover get off because she wants to make him happy and hard. She even put on her favorite red lingerie which is screaming for attention.nNothing gets me hotter than when you take out your dick and it starts getting really swollen up. I want you to put your hands on your cock because that thing needs a lot of work and I want you to feel real good while you are enjoying yourself. Start stroking, big boy while you are imagining my nice tits around your soft balls.nLook at me and get that prick nice and hard. Don't take your eyes off my body, that turns me on while I am watching you moan from all the excitement which is overwhelming you. Jerk off rhythmically, like if you were fucking my wet pussy which is yearning to feel you deep inside it.n

Video Information:
    Duration: 00:05:20 File Size: 102 MB Resolution: 1280x720 File Type: mp4
    Audio Information:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Download | Keep2share.cc

6. DartVaginus

[​IMG]

Get your cock out so we can masturbate together
    Danica Dillon is not happy to see her slave but since she promised, she will instruct a fellow how to cum. Luckily, it will not take him long because the poor fellow cannot resist the hot babe whose body is teasing him.nI don't have much time for your so whip out your cock and let's see what you got. Flaccid, again, although I was not hoping that you would be hard since you are a constant disappointment. Hurry up and start stroking your dong because it disgusting seeing it like that.nFinally, it's hard like I like it so keep it that way please because it is too tiresome watching you try to make your dong stiff. Keep jerking off I want to see the pre-cum dripping from your love rod. But I will inform you when is the right time to let your jizz loose.n

Video Information:
    Duration: 00:05:10 File Size: 89,6 MB Resolution: 1280x720 File Type: mp4
    Audio Information:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Download | Keep2share.cc

7. DartVaginus

[​IMG]

I want to help you jerk that huge cock JOI
    Sexy Gia loves having fun in her bedroom so it is no wonder that she came up with perfect jerk off instructions. This should be loads of fun for her stallion who is in luck to have such a graceful mistress.nCome here and kneel on this bed for me while you are reaching for your big dong which is in need of some gentle masturbation. Play with that nice cock, shake it back and forth until it is hard. Imagine me grinding on it and caressing it with my tight pussy which is getting wet from your boner.nI will take off my top to help you visualize my petite body while you play with your member and thinking about my perky boobs and this pulsating tunnel of love. I want you to cum for me. Cover my skin with your warm sticky semen which I crave to feel.n

Video Information:
    Duration: 00:04:01 File Size: 91,2 MB Resolution: 1280x720 File Type: mp4
    Audio Information:
    AAC, 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Download | Keep2share.cc

8. DartVaginus

[​IMG]

I got some skimpy lingerie to tease you in
    Jolene Hexx is one hot mistress who is always up for some kinky fun. Her subordinate is always happy to obey the hot chick's naughty orders.nI bet you cannot guess what I want you to do for me now. You are going to take out your dick and masturbate in front of me. Start stroking your floppy cock now, you better obey my instructions because if you don't I will have to punish you and you will not enjoy that! Fluf it up, make it look presentable, it is making me sick looking at your flaccid dick.nNo girl likes to look at a limp dick so get that boner ready! Oh, you got hard pretty fast but do not cum until I tell you to. Because if you do, you can forget about any other nasty games which I know you will enjoy, you pervy man!

Video Information:
    Duration: 00:04:33 File Size: 100,9 MB Resolution: 1280x720 File Type: mp4
    Audio Information:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Download | Keep2share.cc

9. DartVaginus

[​IMG]

Hurry up and pull out your cock JOI
    Jolene Hexx is a fiery redhead babe who just dolled up and is ready to make a man's boner hard. Her words will not leave any cock flaccid since she has some naughty ideas which are all a horny guy needs to hear.nAlright, let's get this over with because I don't have much time for your pathetic excuse for a cock. Pull out your prick and let me see it. I think you dong got smaller from the last time I saw it. Nevermind, just wrap your gross hands around it and start stroking like it is your first time.nHurry up and make it look presentable stop spending my time with your limp prick. Change the rhythm or do whatever it takes to make your dick stiff. But don't you dare cum because I will decide when you can get rid of your sticky load.n

Video Information:
    Duration: 00:03:51 File Size: 84,3 MB Resolution: 1280x720 File Type: mp4
    Audio Information:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Download | Keep2share.cc

10. DartVaginus

[​IMG]

Cum for Miss Tiffany
    Hey sexy, I see you sitting there all by youself just begging to stroke your cock for me. I wore this sexy outfit just for you and I want to see your dick get hard in your hands. That's it, now stroke it up and down like a good boy and tell me how good it feels. Keep masturbating for me and I want you to cum when I countdown. - Miss Tiffany

Video Information:
    Duration: 00:02:48 File Size: 52,5 MB Resolution: 1280x720 File Type: mp4
    Audio Information:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Download | Keep2share.cc

11. DartVaginus

[​IMG]

My tight teen body will help you jerk your cock
    Lovely Miss Tiffany is one naughty chick whose only wish is to see a guy jerk off. This petite babe knows how to make a man crazy with her demands and that lovely sexy body.nI can see that you are ready to jerk off your hard cock to me so don't be shy and take it out for me. I hope you like my cute outfit which I picked out especially for this occasion since I really want to turn you on and make you jizz all over while you are lusting over my hot curves. Keep touching yourself faster and faster.nI almost look innocent, but I know you are thinking of all the naughty things you want to do to me. Stroke that engorged dick until I tell you to cum. I am really enjoying this game and seeing you go mad from the sexual pleasure.n

Video Information:
    Duration: 00:03:04 File Size: 64,7 MB Resolution: 1280x720 File Type: mp4
    Audio Information:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Download | Keep2share.cc

12. DartVaginus

[​IMG]

Jerk it for my muscular body
    I know your dick is getting all hard and you're getting horny just admiring my sexy, hard body. I have so many muscles and I'm in such great shape. Watch me flex for you while you sit back and stroke your dick imagining how good it would feel to rub my muscles and feel my ass. Keep going up and down on your hard dick and I'll let you know when you can cum. - Rapture

Video Information:
    Duration: 00:05:43 File Size: 119,8 MB Resolution: 1280x720 File Type: mp4
    Audio Information:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Download | Keep2share.cc

13. DartVaginus

[​IMG]

Is my rock hard body getting your dick stiff
    Good looking Rapture wants to make her slave hard because she wants to reward him for being a good boy. She will show off her gorgeous breasts if it means that her man will get off nicely.nWhy don't you unzip your pants and show me your boner, I know you are feeling really horny right now. Now pull out that juicy cock for me I want you to make it super hard. Start stoking it with your hands. I bet that feels good since I can see you are enjoying yourself very much.nDon't stop playing with yourself. I bet me taking off my top would make you even harder since my boobs are really nice and they feel so soft. Enjoy my muscular body while stroking your fat shaft. I cannot wait for you to cum for me but take your time since I am enjoying this.n

Video Information:
    Duration: 00:05:12 File Size: 109,1 MB Resolution: 1280x720 File Type: mp4
    Audio Information:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Download | Keep2share.cc

14. DartVaginus

[​IMG]

I want to help you stroke out a huge load
    There is something about Raven Rae which her slave cannot resist. This fiery redhead adores putting dirty thoughts in a guy's mind and making him hard and ready to jizz all over the place.nI want to be able to see you stroke your cock and I want to see how much you can cum for me. I love to watch and I also know you enjoy the way I look in my sexy outfit which is turning you on right now. You can start rubbing you big cock, outside your pants this time because I want to see it get hard.nI can see you getting a little big bigger, don't stop stroking. Now I want you to make the head of your cock nice and wet. Just like my dick craving pussy. Keep stroking it with one hand and just rub the tip with the other.n

Video Information:
    Duration: 00:04:58 File Size: 96,8 MB Resolution: 1280x720 File Type: mp4
    Audio Information:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Download | Keep2share.cc

15. DartVaginus

[​IMG]

I love teasing that big cock of yours
    Sammie Spades is a real tease since this blonde likes showing off her amazing tits and curvy ass. She can make a guy blow his load in no time.nLook at that cock, it's getting bigger, isn't it. I hope you are ready for us to have some fun. Why don't you stroke it a little for me? Your dong is already so hard which is turning me on so much.nI know that you want to stick it between my legs since it is hot and moist down there, perfect for your throbbing boner. That is nothing to be embarrassed about, it is totally normal that you want to feel me from the inside. No one can resist my dripping wet cunt but you need to be a good boy now and follow my command since I want to see you jizz all over the place.

Video Information:
    Duration: 00:05:15 File Size: 95 MB Resolution: 1280x720 File Type: mp4
    Audio Information:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Download | Keep2share.cc

16. DartVaginus

[​IMG]

Stroke it for Sammie Spades
    Why don't you reach into your pants and get your dick hard for me. You know that you want to jerk your dick for me because I turn you on so much. Think about your dick sliding into my tight pussy while you lube it up and stroke it even faster for me. How good does it feel? Keep going a little faster for me and play with your balls. When I countdown, I want you to cum all over for me! - Sammie Spades

Video Information:
    Duration: 00:04:00 File Size: 90,9 MB Resolution: 1280x720 File Type: mp4
    Audio Information:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Download | Keep2share.cc

17. DartVaginus

[​IMG]

Let me help you deal with that bulge in your pants
    This petite chick is one naughty girl whose hot body will make her slave's dong super hard just the way the babe wants it. Amai Liu's body is not the only thing that will turn on the stud. Her words will do a majority of the task since the cute brunette knows what the fellow wants to hear.nWhat is that bulge in your pants? Let me see it, come on, whip it out for me because I am in charge and I command you to pull it out. Oh, are you getting turned on? Go ahead, touch yourself, nobody has to know, your dirty secret is safe with me.nStart stroking it while I show you my body which I know you yearn to feel. I want your big cock in my tight vagina. I bet it would feel real nice since I am most likely very moist.n

Video Information:
    Duration: 00:05:51 File Size: 127,5 MB Resolution: 1280x720 File Type: mp4
    Audio Information:
    AAC, 115 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Download | Keep2share.cc

18. DartVaginus

[​IMG]

Jerk off for me and I will let you cum on my tits
    When you see busty Ariella you will want to do whatever she commands you to since you will not be able to resist that amazing body. This skillful brunette babe knows how to make a man happy with her dirty words.nTake out your boner and do exactly as I say. I want you to please me by being obedient and making all my wishes come true. Start massaging your dong for me since that is something that will make my pussy really wet.nWrap both of your hands around it and enjoy yourself while staring at my boobs which are all you want to feel around your pulsating love tool. Follow my hands, that's the speed I want you to go because I don't want you to cum fast. Prolong your orgasm as much as you can since there is plenty of pleasure awaiting your randy body.n

Video Information:
    Duration: 00:06:01 File Size: 163,3 MB Resolution: 1280x720 File Type: mp4
    Audio Information:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Download | Keep2share.cc

19. DartVaginus

[​IMG]

Helping you jerk off make me feel like a bad girl JOI
    Ariella is one gorgeous big breasted chick who really wants her lover to jerk off while her hand is down her panties. This lady is ready for some kinky games which will make her pussy dripping wet and ready for an adventure.nI want you to make one of my fantasies come true since I yearn to be a bad girl. I want to watch you jerk off, I think that would turn me on so much and make juices flow all over my sexy panties. Show me how your stroke your soldier while you are looking at my huge breasts which feel so nice.nDo it faster and harder while you are thinking of my nice tits and these hard nipples. You are really turning me on, big boy. Show me how fast you stroke it when you are about to cum all over my gorgeous jizz craving body.

Video Information:
    Duration: 00:05:03 File Size: 120,9 MB Resolution: 1280x720 File Type: mp4
    Audio Information:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Download | Keep2share.cc

20. DartVaginus

[​IMG]

Get that dick out and jerk it to my rock hard body
    Hot brunette Austin is here to tease her slave with that amazing body of hers. She can make any member stiff if men would just follow her pervy instructions and enjoy themselves while the babe is strutting for them.nYou are a real perv. Sitting there, watching me, imagining all the dirty things you would do to me if only I would let you. Why don't you take that little boner out of your pants and start jerking off? You love how I look in my new lingerie, that's fine, no one can resist my hot body.nI can see it since you are getting hard while you are touching that pulsating cock. Imagine these nice firm tits are right there for you and that you can stoke them with your boner. Don't cum until I say so or you will ruin this sexy game for me.n

Video Information:
    Duration: 00:04:00 File Size: 96,5 MB Resolution: 1280x720 File Type: mp4
    Audio Information:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Download | Keep2share.cc