Female Domination Of Men Over All Known Methods{update}

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by Sashkalegion, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion Well-Known Member

Title: Stretched Balls
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: The slave is waiting for the mistress with a mouse trap on the cock. She gives him even more pain by whipping the cock head. Then she kicks the balls from behind. Very painful when the tip of the boots digging into the vulnerable flesh. She whips the balls, squeezes and stretches them like crazy... Length 9:10 minutes

Format: MP4
    Duration: 9 Min
    Size: 172 Mb
    Resolution: 720x576

Download:
    Download | Play it online

2. Sashkalegion

Title: My Pet Punching Bag - MP4
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: This thing isn't of much use for anything else at the moment so I decided it might make a good punching bag for a quick work out. I was right! Only thing is it makes way too much noise and moves around too much when I punch its flabby gut over and over. I'll have to strap it down a little tighter next time. Maybe if I kick its balls hard enough it'll stay still long enough to actually get a quality work out in. I swear, training these things is a lot of work!

Duration: 7 Min
    Size: 545 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 401.0 MB
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 144.6 MB

3. Sashkalegion

Title: Slavetrainig - Teil 3
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Miss Courtney zu Gast im Studio Avalon.

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 148 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

4. Sashkalegion

Title: St Dunstan's (part 1)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: It's another day at St Dunstan's and the students would much rather be outside enjoying the sunshine than stuck in a boring classroom. But the opportunity to get up to mischief soon presents itself when Mr Nicholas and Miss Warburton make a special announcement. St Dunstan's needs to raise money for a new school minibus! Filled with enthusiasm the students come up with lots of ideas. It's not long before they are left unsupervised to get on with it - giving them the perfect opportunity to misbehave.

Format: WMV
    Duration: 12 Min
    Size: 342 Mb
    Resolution: 768x576

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 342.1 MB

5. Sashkalegion

Title: School Girls From Hell 2: Caned (September 15th 2017)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Evelin Stone and Kenzie Reeves are still feeling like they haven't finished with their captive school boy Steven. Despite fucking Steven hard and deep with their strap-ons, they decide a caning is what really would get them wet. The girls cane his pathetic ass, laughing and shouting at him as he cries out in pain. They make him beg for more and more.

Size: 795 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 393.4 MB

6. Sashkalegion

Title: Paris Trains Her Husband Part 2: Foot Licking Cuck (September 15th 2017)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Paris Knight now has her submissive husband and her stud in collars and she decides to lay back and masturbate. She shows both of the men her gorgeous wet pussy. She tells her husband that if he really wants to save their marriage, he will do exactly as she says. She makes both men lick her gorgeous feet and toes while she cums over the control she has over them both, even the stud.

Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 563 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 162.3 MB

7. Sashkalegion

Title: BP - Alexa Toys with andy after Bored Teasers Leave their Shift (Part 2) (1080 HD)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: 1080 HD In the second part of this clip, Alexa teases andy. She sits full-weight on andy's face and rides him to orgasm while he is denied a climax of his own. For full clip description, see complete version.

Size: 653 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 252.3 MB

8. Sashkalegion

Title: Swallow Jamie-Kate's spit, loser!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Come on - open your mouth... wide! Hmm... How does it taste!? Just swallow everything and tell me that my spit is soo delicious! As a special reward you are allowed to lick the spit off my shoes! I'm sure this is also very tasty...! And because of this I will have much more of it for you...!!

Size: 213 Mb

Download:

9. Sashkalegion

Title: Giggly, Bratty School Girl Small Penis Humiliation (September 15th 2017)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Mandy Flores and Princess Barbie

Why do you think that we invited you over after school? Do you think it's because you're cute? Or maybe we have a crush on you? Or maybe we invited you because we heard how big your cock was and we really like big cocks, so we just have to see it. So go on, pull it out. We won't laugh, if it's as big as you're telling everyone, we will worship it. So c'mon big boy, pull it out, just show us.

LOLOLOL!!!! Are you fucking serious? That's like the tiniest penis we've ever seen! OMG! LOL! Awww your face is all red. I don't even think it's as big as my pinky. We're gonna tell everyone your little secret! LOL! You're going to take all of our abuse right now because shame on you for lying about how big, or rather small it really is.

We wanna watch and see how you jerk that little penis. Awww look it only takes two fingers, LOL! Jerk that itty bitty penis for us. And just the fact that you are hard right now means that you like us laughing at it. We're going to completely torment you until only girls laughing at you will ever get you hard ever again. You'll probably jerk off to this moment for the rest of your life. Jerk that tiny penis.

Size: 304 Mb

Download:

10. Sashkalegion

Title: Eat Your Cum As You Stare At My Perfect Ass
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Miss Tiffany

I know you love and adore me, and theres nothing you love more than a little attention, just from me. Since I know youre obsessed with me and my sweet, sweet ass, Im going to give you a little treat. Im going to let you jerk to my sweet, young ass. You just cant get enough of it, can you loser? You love jerking your lonely pathetic cock to my ass.

You should be thanking me for this. So in order to show your appreciation, theres something you can do for me. I want you to eat your own cum, I want you to eat your cum for my ass, I want you to eat it as you look up at it. LOL! You need to degrade yourself for my ass. You need to show me how much you worship it because youd never get an ass like this loser. You just get to stare at its perfection while you gulp down your own load!

My ass is just perfect, isnt it loser? I know you cant stop staring and jerking, even though you know youre going to have to eat your cum for it. Its the only way youll get an ass like this in your face. Im going to help you build up a nice big load to eat by letting you jerk to my ass. Jerk it faster, show me how much you adore my ass.

I know you cant get my ass out of your head. Youre so weak, so obsessed with me and my sweet hot young body. My ass is your addiction. Dont cum yet loser, I control that cock with my ass. And when I allow you to cum, youre going to eat it to show your devotion to my ass. Youre going to lick up every single drop. Youll do anything for the attention of a hot young girl like me. Look at my ass loser, look how fucking perfect it is. I know you cant wait to eat your cum for it.

Size: 256 Mb

Download:

11. Sashkalegion

Title: Kicks in the balls
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Her slave who is supposed to do naked work on her farm get a severe lesson in discipline and female domination! As she is usually doing with all of her slaves, she ties his bollocks up, to enjoy the view of the dangling, exposed testicles as the walk and work on her farm. This time she ties them up even tighter with an extreme painful string of rough, hard leather. So the slaves nuts hurt from the ball bondage alone!

But this girl in her sexy thong underwear can not resist to kick them and kick them... Watch this girl with her well trained, muscular legs and butt as she kick and abuse his bollocks in the entire video!

Size: 346 Mb
    Resolution: 720x576

Download:

12. Sashkalegion

13. Sashkalegion

Title: Chloe and Sasha - Small Penis Earns slave a Ballbusting (1080 HD)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: 1080 HD Chloe, Sasha, and the camerawoman have been filming all day. They are punchy from the high of beating slaves and filming it. Just as everyone in the household is ready to go to sleep, the three decide to pull a slave down into the basement for a talking to. This slave has not just the smallest penis of any slave in the household currently, he has the smallest penis any of the women have ever seen. The three women have a good laugh at the slave's insufficiency and grill him about what it's like to live with such a tiny penis. Then, Chloe and Sasha are ready to kick it in the balls. This slave is not a ballbusting slave, nor a masochist, but his small penis has earned him at least a few solid kicks. He can barely take it, but he has to stand there anyway and try. The girls want to ballbust him, since his manhood isn't good for anything else. Chloe, Sasha and the camerawoman have a lot of fun humiliating the slave, even though they manage to get only a few hard kicks in with the weakling. The girls leave the slave in the basement, where he will have to stay in the corner for the night.

Production Note: This is a very candid feeling clip, with a lot of talking and laughing back and forth between the female camera operator and the on camera girls.

Duration: 13 Min
    Size: 1005 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 190.8 MB

14. Sashkalegion

15. Sashkalegion

Title: September 15, 2017 - Bella Rossi and Tony Orlando
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Plastic Princess Bella Rossi loves to play sweet and sadistic games with her pet, Tony Orlando. Dressed head to toe in candy colored latex atop her throne of broken toys, she explains the rules to her slave. She expects her playmates to entertain, worship and obey.

Duration: 57 Min
    Size: 2083 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 981.0 MB
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 981.0 MB
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 121.9 MB

16. Sashkalegion

Title: Stocking Slaves
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Mistress Krissy takes joy at seeing her slave gag on her stockings feet while she lazes on the bed and supervises him

Duration: 5 Min
    Size: 226 Mb

Download:

17. Sashkalegion

Title: My personal leather slave
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: I see you, following me in my sexy black leather coat and boots. You cannot keep your eyes off me, can you? You are feeling so weak, so hungry to be my personal leather slave, aren't you? Then listen and obey.

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 160 Mb

Download:

18. Sashkalegion

Title: Nikki's red leather glove orgasm
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Nikki shares her passion for gloves with you and she slips in to a pair of red leather ones for fun. Don't they look sexy on her? Wait until you see her stroking that hot pussy with them!

Size: 171 Mb

Download:

19. Sashkalegion

Title: Christina - Amazing Ass Worship and Thong Sucking with Cum Countdown
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: 1080 HD: Christina has her chastity nerd cuckold on its knees worshipping her perfect ass. First the cuck starts off with kissing and then cuck is forced to suck on her thong she wore all day. The cuck then licks her asshole and ass crack in a desperate attempt to please his Princess. Ass addicts and ass worshippers will love this clip. This clip ends with a cum countdown telling the viewer to jerk off to her perfect ass. Clip contains: Perfect round ass, ass kissing, ass worship, thong sucking, verbal humiliation, and cum countdown. (Slave in video is locked in chastity tube)

Size: 356 Mb

Download:

20. Sashkalegion

Title: Milk Your Prostate To A Touchless Orgasm In Chastity (September 16th 2017)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Princess Lacey

Listen bitch, I want that pathetic cock of yours to be locked up in chastity. But I do have some good news for you as you sit there locked up staring at my perfection. I know you want to cum and the good news is that you have my permission to cum. And the only way you're going to cum with a locked up dick, is by milking your prostate, hard and fast, until your little locked up dick squirts and leaks. Won't that be intense? And you'll have me to thank for it.

So get a prostate massager or a dildo and shove it in your ass. And it you don't have anything else, use your fingers. I'll teach you how to use them to massage your prostate. Milk it while you stare and worship my perfection. Milk it while you wish so badly that you could touch your cock. But it's locked up in it's cage like a good fucking bitch. Now stare at my ass while you fuck yours.

You're going to milk it hard until you fucking blow. You always fucking jerk to cum, this will teach you a brand new way to experience a mind blowing orgasm. Stare and milk bitch. It feels so good. You love being locked up and milking your prostate for me. I know you're fucking your ass, trying desperately to cum.

You're going to cum locked up, without touching your dick at all. Tell me how much you love it. You're going to milk it until your pathetic locked up cock squirts out it's pathetic little load, until it dribbles out the head of your cock. Are you ready to squirt through that cage with something up your ass? Are you ready for an intense fucking orgasm? Milk it harder as I coax you into an incredible orgasm. Then thank me bitch!

Duration: 11 Min
    Size: 391 Mb

Download: