Female Domination Of Men Over All Known Methods{update}

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by Sashkalegion, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion Well-Known Member

Title: Hogtied
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: I really can't stand "faux" bondage. I like it tight, done in lots of rope and very inescapable! You little sluts aren't being tied up because you like it. You're being tied up so I can do whatever I want to you without any interference from too much wiggling and whining. The hogtie is one of my favorite positions, especially when the subject is ticklish. So much fun to torture all that helpless bare flesh with my long red nails. Or I can just leave it. I know it'll be right where I left it when I return.

Format: MP4
    Duration: 12 Min
    Size: 725 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 401.0 MB
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 324.1 MB

2. Sashkalegion

Title: Jasmine Webb POV Slave Orders 2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Your wife Jasmine met a man who is bigger than you and has more money than you. So from now on you will be her cuckold! Your duties will include licking her black ass, kissing her feet, and jerking off for her amusement!

Duration: 11 Min
    Size: 649 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 248.1 MB

3. Sashkalegion

Title: No Safe Word Brothers (Part 1-5)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Ikraam is used to being in charge. In their shop he bosses his younger brother Hasip about and makes it clear he's the boss. But having turned up at "NS Photography" and allowed himself to be talked into stripping naked - the balance of power is with the women. Something that's already starting to worry him deeply...

Duration: 55 Min
    Size: 1279 Mb
    Resolution: 960x540

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 76.1 MB

4. Sashkalegion

Title: Alexa Red Ukt 866 - Videos
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 149 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
    Download | Play it online

5. Sashkalegion

Title: Jerk It, Lock It, Eat It - Your New Cycle
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Princess London Lix

You love jerking off to hot women like me. Do you know how I know? Because you do it every day. You're a jerk junkie loser. This is just part of your daily routine. But what does tugging on your cock do for me? Pretty much nothing except that sometimes it makes you so weak you can't help but pay me. So I've decided if you're going to be indulging in this little jerkoff cycle where you get so horny that you can't help but greedily rub that cock of yours, spilling cum everywhere, then you're going to have to make it a bit more entertaining for me.

Duration: 9 Min
    Size: 305 Mb

Download:

6. Sashkalegion

Title: Chloe and Natalya - Danni has an Accident while Kissing Sisters Friends Butt (1080 HD)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: 1080 HD Danni is chilling on the couch at home, in his underwear, playing video games. His sister, Natalya, and her friend, Chloe, walk into the living room and find him on the couch being lazy and gross. Natalya yells at Danni for sitting around in his underwear while her friend is over. She tells him to get off the couch and go put pants on while she has company. Danni refuses to leave. Natalya and Chloe again tell Danni to leave, they want to watch a movie in the living room. Danni calls his sister a bitch. Natalya threatens to call mom and tell her that Danni called her a bad-word. Danni pleads with Natalya not to tell their mother. He knows she will side with his sister and he will be in big trouble. Sensing his vulnerability, Natalya makes Danni kiss her shoes and beg her not to call mom. She takes a video of her brother kissing her shoes. Natalya threatens to show the video to everyone at school. Now Danni is really a slave to his sister and her beautiful friend. He cannot give them a reason to post the humiliating video to social media! Knowing he's desperate, they make Danni kiss Chloe's shoes. Danni is very humiliated to kiss Chloe's shoes, because he has a huge crush on her. He doesn't want Chloe to think he's weak. But he is weak. The girls decide that an even better blackmail picture would be one of Danni kissing Chloe's butt. Natalya and Chloe make Danni get on his knees and kiss Chloe's butt. Danni get's so excited and nervous kissing any part of his Chloe, he has an accident in his pants. The girls notice right away that Danni is acting weirder than usual, and quickly discover that he came in his pants while kissing Chloe's butt. Danni tries desperately to hide the wet spot. The girls pick on and tease Danni mercilessly for his accident. Natalya gets it all on camera. Now Danni is really the bitch. The girls make Danni get them drinks. They take off their shoes and make Danni worship their feet, after he comes back from getting them drinks. The girls enjoy their cold beverages while sitting on the couch. They put on the movie they want to watch, while Danni is relegated to the floor, worshipping their feet. Even after his best efforts to keep his sister happy, Natalya still sends a text to their mom, tattling on him. Danni will be in even bigger trouble when his mother gets home. And for extra punishment, Natalya tells her brother that from now on, whenever she needs to fart, she's going to hold him down and do it in his face.

Duration: 10 Min
    Size: 713 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 312.5 MB

7. Sashkalegion

Title: Mandy Flores - Ballbusting My Blackmail Slave Ray
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: This was a custom request from the video auction I ran before the weekend with my slave ray. I dont think I've seen you punishing a slave before! I have a custom request for a ballbusting video, where you knee, slap, kick his nude balls while you're wearing a sexy slutty minidress with high heels and hearing you verbally abuse him and laugh at his pain. If you do more videos, hopefully you will do one reaming his ass with a huge strapon. I understand that you cant do it too aggressively! I'll just be happy seeing you do anything like that at all. Yes verbally abuse him and I would prefer if he didn't say much during the video...just the noise of pain you cause him. But yeah have him nude, well at least nude balls. If you can mix it up with your ballbusting it would be cool some kicks, some knees, some slaps, some flicks with your fingers. It would be kind of fun if you made him jerk off and you tell him you are gonna torture him until he cums and then you make him eat it! That part is of course not necessary as I dont know how much you will have to have him perform during his days with you.

My first ever ballbusting session!! This was like the most fun EVER!! I had no idea how much fun ballbusting for real would be!! You can really tell how much fun I was having. I had told him that for $100, he could cum on my foot and lick it off. So, the question is, after Id kicked him and kneed him in the balls, used my crop on his cock and balls, and slapped him over and over, was he able to cum?

Duration: 16 Min
    Size: 726 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 325.1 MB

8. Sashkalegion

Title: Beat the Sissy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Nadia White and Goddess Valora are going to teach their sissy how to be an obedient slut for them. They decide he must earn their cocks by taking a nice whipping and paddling. Nothing makes them smile more than seeing the red ass of a sissy slut parading around the house as the sissy cleans and does tasks. Valora whips Gapin Gabriella while Nadia watches on, grinning. Both the women switch off paddling that sissy's pathetic ass.

Duration: 5 Min
    Size: 402 Mn

Download:

9. Sashkalegion

Title: Tucker Stevens & Kenzie Chastity Tease
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 735 Mb

Download:

10. Sashkalegion

Title: Nylon Foot Wank
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: I invited my new groom into my dungeon, so that we could get acquainted. He had not worked under a female before and he was very nervous. I managed to put him at ease, with a flash of my pussy and my spiked stiletto heel dug into his balls. He made a good old mess on my nylons clad feet, before he was sent back to work.

Duration: 14 Min
    Size: 1528 Mb
    Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 681.0 MB
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 681.0 MB
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 166.9 MB

11. Sashkalegion

Title: Boot Slaves
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Mistress Makayla summons her slave girl on her knees to lick every inch of her boots clean before she makes her taste on her sweaty bare feet as well

Duration: 5 Min
    Size: 241 Mb

Download:

12. Sashkalegion

13. Sashkalegion

Title: Step On My Cock
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: All of my sluts know they live well under my boot heels. The lucky ones get to live under the floor that my heels walk on! It's fun for me to be able to access my property from time-to-time, of course. There's a little hole in the floor that gives me access to what belongs to me. Watch me pull on the chain leash attached to my balls to expose my helpless and vulnerable cock to the attentions of my Italian made soft black leather ankle boots. I just love the noise my bitch makes when I press my full six inch shiny stiletto heel into my ball sack or squish down on the head of my cock. I'm sure it hurts, but it's my cock and I'll do whatever I want with it. Sometimes I think it looks better with a few bruises on it, wouldn't you agree?

Duration:
    Size: 357 Mb

Download:

14. Sashkalegion

Title: Naked Ballbusting
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: He is completely nude and she just wears her high heels for an erotic and brutal ball busting session. The naked Mistress turns him on, she even masturbates him when he has his hands tied up, but on the other hand she kicked him so hard in the balls that his cock got limp again. As you can see, she really enjoys kicking a helpless man ruthless in his weakest body part!
    Including: Shaved pussy view, kicking a man in the balls with an erection.

Duration: 14 Min
    Size: 527 Mb
    Resolution: 720x576

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 126.1 MB

15. Sashkalegion

Title: Christina Mackenzie and Madison - My little 18 year old sister owns you this semester (Part 1) (1080 HD)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: 1080 HD: Princess Madison's little sister Mackenzie is a new freshmen this year and is such a bitch. The girls are giving this cuck to Mackenzie for the semester. He has to do everything she wants and has to make her happy. The cuck feels like an idiot as he is forced to lick the soles of the 18 year old freshmen. Christina tells Mackenzie how the girls took his ATM card for a ride the other weekend and can't wait to exploit the dumb cuck herself. The girls take turns spitting in his mouth as he licks all the girls shoes clean. Christina then teaches Mackenzie how to face slap the idiot cuckold. All the girls get several hard swings in as the much larger cuckold has to take this physical abuse from the smaller mean girls. Mackenzie even stands on the cuck's chest in her heels just to let it know she can do whatever she wants to it. Clip contains: HEEL SUCKING, SOLE LICKING, VERBAL HUMILIATION, SPITTING, FACE SLAPPING, STANDING ON CHEST IN HEELS, and BRAT GIRL BEHAIVOR.

Duration:
    Size:

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 65.2 MB

16. Sashkalegion

Title: Goddess Kyaa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: When Goddess Kyaa takes on a new slave, she takes over his mind, cock, and soul! Marcelo gets the opportunity of lifetime and all he has to do is sign a little piece of paper that gives her ownership. It's the world-famous Goddess Kyaa like you have never seen her before!! ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, HANDJOB, AND MORE!

Duration: 37 Min
    Size: 2155 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 981.0 MB
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 981.0 MB
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 193.5 MB

17. Sashkalegion

Title: Autumn Term (part 1-10)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: The excitement at the disco in the school assembly hall is reaching fever pitch with the girls eagerly milking the naked boys. With no teachers to stop them they are really going for it. The boys have no resistance to the girls attentions and find themselves succumbing to their bidding. It looks like it's going to be a messy end to the day!

Format: WMV
    Duration: 78 Min
    Size: 1470 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 266.0 MB

18. Sashkalegion

19. Sashkalegion

Title: Mia - Ass Smothering and Bouncing in Sexy Lingerie (1080 HD)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Princess Mia bounces on a chastity slave's face. Mia controls the slave's breath with her ass, smothering him. She presses the slave's nose right against her pussy and giggles. Then, buries the slave deeper in her ass. The slave starts to squirm. He can't breathe. Mia stays put until the slave goes limp.

Size: 843 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 41.7 MB

20. Sashkalegion

Title: Extreme Femdom Hogtie
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Julie Simone binds a flexible male submissive with layer after layer of rope, bringing his elbows together, crossing his ankles, before pulling him into a tight and extreme hogtie. She doesn't stop there, though. Julie uses an additional piece of rope to connect his head harness gag to an apparatus that She cranks up to make his bondage and positioning even tighter and more extreme. Julie wears a form fitting dress with patterned Wolford pantyhose and high heels.

Size: 209 Mb

Download: