Femdom And Torture After Orgasm! - 03

Discussion in 'Strapon' started by mila3, Sep 10, 2016.

1. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Tormenting My Slave with the Biggest Strap-On Ever!
    [​IMG]

Genres: FemDom, Strap-on
    Video language: English

This slave's really pissed me off, and I can't let him off lightly. I caught him trying to steal the key to his chastity belt, and have already punished him by fucking his tight little asshole with a big strap-on. I don't feel he's learned his lesson, though, so I'm going to kick things up a notch by torturing him in the worst possible way. Seriously, have you ever seen such a massive strap-on? It's the biggest one I own, and it's my prized possession. It's the size of an elephant's dick, and this slave's going to take it in his ass one way or another! I don't care if it splits him in half, this loser's going to take it and his cries for mercy won't get any pity from me. He shakes with fear as I position myself behind him and begin working the tip inside his asshole. Is there any way he can actually take the entire thing? When I'm done with him, he may just have internal damage!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 5:30
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6723kbps
    Audio: 87kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 285.8 MB
    Download Tormenting My Slave with the Biggest Strap-On Ever!

2. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Vika
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2015
    Studio: brutal-facesitting
    Cast: Vika
    Genres: Femdom, Slave, Cunilingus, Pussy And Ass Worship

Vika loves a lot to be caressed by her slave with his tongue. She loves to have orgasms from tongue all the time. The orgasms start coming from faraway, from the moment as she just sits on her slave�s face. Then she gets excited hotter and stronger when her licker slave licks her cunt in Doggie Style. And at the end, when the head of her slave is stack between her legs and she is directing his tongue with her hands the magical orgasm fills up her inside.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 8:41
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 246.7 MB
    Download Vika

3. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

STR8Hell - Robert Drtina - CFNM
    [​IMG]

Studio: Str8hell.com

In a wonderful CFNM shoot we have Robert Drtina, and his horny maid. The maid, scantily clad in a very short uniform has quite an effect on sexy Robert. He gets turned on and begins to feel the maids ass, despite her protestations. Eventually she decides to play along, having some ideas of her own. She soon has Robert blindfolded and his wrists tied. Then she undresses him, exposing his hot chest and a rock hard cock. But she also has other ideas and moves the compliant Robert onto his knees to check out his ass. That hole looks good so the maid fingers it a while before making Robert sit again. It seems he enjoys it all as his cock stays rock hard, even as she smacks his tight balls. She ties his cock with some lace from her unform and then bites on that hard cock. But it is really his ass that she has plans for, and she dons a strap-on which Robert is suck. Then he is put back onto his knees and that rubber dick slams into his tight hole. The maid shows no mercy as she fucks that ass in different positions, making Robert wank himself at the same time. The maid keeps her rubber dick working that hole until Robert�s cock explodes with a big creamy cumshot. He certainly gets more than he expected when he came on to her.

Duration: 47:48
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2499kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 920.1 MB
    Download STR8Hell - Robert Drtina - CFNM

4. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Teased And Ruined By Nikki Whiplash
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2016
    Studio: sado-ladies
    Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob,Ballbusting,Ruined Orgasm

She is dressed so hot in her skin tight short black dress, silk lined stockings, her Louboutin high heels and long black leather gloves. "Well my dear, you were not allowed to cum for so many weeks, maybe you may cum today."She slowly stand up, walks to the slave and wraps her leather gloved arm around him like a snake. There is no need to tell you that Nikki is an expert in handjobs. She grabs the slave's dick and slowly starts wanking it, she spits on it and she smiles at the slave. It only takes seconds to make him very hard.He is totally in her hand and she knows that. She really enjoys to control his dick and his errection and the question is, will she allow him to enjoy this ejaculation... rather not.

Duration: 5:25
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10076kbps
    Audio: 96kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 403.1 MB
    Download Teased And Ruined By Nikki Whiplash

5. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

I Think You're Good Luck Back There
    [​IMG]

Studio: FemaleWorship
    Genres: Female Domination

Does pinball play improve if you are having your ass eaten out? Hard to say, but Hannah seems to feel like his active tongue between her ass cheeks does indeed improve her game play.

Duration: 3:29
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2531kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 68.5 MB
    Download I Think You're Good Luck Back There

6. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Femdom BJ in public
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2007
    Studio: Small Talk
    Genres: BDSM, Spanking
    Video language: German

This worm�s fall from grace is going to be oh so quick and painful. Caught in the backstreet by a couple of adorable young girls, he expects them to tease him a little and let him go but� That�s wrong. He will end up leashed, whipped and� Sucked off!

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 11:49
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3749kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 335.8 MB
    Download Femdom BJ in public

7. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

FFA - The last ride: Executrix: Mandy Flores
    [​IMG]

Cast: Mandy Flores

Mandy Flores is an agent from FFA (Femme Fatale Agency). An agency where males request their END under the control of women. Desperate because of financial problems, with a fetish for femme fatales or for any reason, if a man enters into the FFA, he can be sure he will never leave it alive. My client is anxious to play out a simple photo he brought. A sensual ride, his last ride until he gasps his last breath and take the condom full of cum as my trophy....Mandy Flores

Duration: 13:33
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8781kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 890.6 MB
    Download FFA - The last ride: Executrix: Mandy Flores

8. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Jynx (21 April )
    [​IMG]

Studio: SubmissiveCuckolds
    Cast: Jynx
    Genres: Female Domination, Cuckold, All Sex, Femdom

Jynx treats her husband just like a slave. She makes him to walk around the house completely naked, to sleep on the floor and to wear a chastity belt. He appeared in front of her in such form when she came back home late at night with her lover. Wife decided to punish the husband truly rude, and makes him to watch how pleasantly she fucks with her lover.

Duration: 22:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3109kbps
    Audio: 158kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 528.3 MB
    Download Jynx (21 April )

9. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Adria Rae
    [​IMG]

Studio: FemdomEmpire
    Cast: Adria Rae
    Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Latex, Handjob

Slaves learn to cum in the most awful and uncomfortable predicaments, how pathetic. His balls are squished between metal spikes and I still make him hard and horny. I jerk his little prick between my finger as he dances the line between pleasure and pain. As he gets closer to cumming I tighten the vice so he is even more uncomfortable.. If he wants to cum his pathetic cum filled sacs are going to suffer!

Duration: 10:45
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11259kbps
    Audio: 303kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 910.0 MB
    Download Adria Rae

10. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Mistress Mira
    [​IMG]

Studio: Clips4sale
    Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob,Ruined Orgasm

You will sing like birds - in the grip of the law : extreme no touch cum fountain The interrogation was successful again and this bastard told me a lot of information about
    his gang ,so now he deserves some reward before goes back to jail! I take a stimulating lubricant and my sexy ltex "handjob" gloves and I give him the most memorable sexual experience in his
    life! I jerk and stimulate his dick by my special technique until his cock is much harder than ever in his life! Now comes the most powerful orgasm of his life.!! I finish the stimulation and don't
    touch his dick again but all the sperm flows out from his cock without stopping!! After the last drop sperm is also spilled I jerk his hypersensitive cock again!He can't decide that this is the best or
    cruellest handjob experience in his life, or both at the same time!He almost passes out from cumming and he shoots a really big load on his belly and in my hands.His thick sperm shine on my
    black gloves and the interrogation is now complete!

Duration: 53:33
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 825.1 MB
    Download Mistress Mira

11. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Ingrid Mouth - Ingrid's First Time Ballbusting - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

This is Ingrid's first time ever ballbusting! She is wearing a pair of jean shorts that accent her incredibly strong, fit and sexy legs. She specifically chose to wear a pair of Doc Martens that she recently purchased to help "break them in". As the busting progresses Ingrid increases the make of her kicks, trying out each leg to see which hurts more. She demands to hear some grattitude from the poor victim who has to suffer the wrath of her accurate kicks. After she feels that the leather on her shoes is beginning to feel more worn in, she finishes him off with five gradually harder kicks, leaving his balls pulverized! Ingrid is gleeful following her first ballbusting and now has broken in her new boots!

Duration: 9:39
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5868kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 428.2 MB
    Download Ingrid Mouth - Ingrid's First Time Ballbusting - HD 720p

12. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Erection Destroyer
    [​IMG]

Studio: GoddessSnow
    Cast: Alexandra Snow
    Genres: Femdom, Bondage, CBT, Ruined Orgasms, Cock Slapping, Pantyhose

I place my slave on the cold floor with his head securely in my box. His hands are in mitts and bound to the sides, restrained to endure whatever I like. I place my ass on the top of the box, inches from his face and allow him to inhale the scent of my ass and pussy though my nylons. His cock twitches and throbs and I tease it relentlessly, then explain that the price for my ass on his face is that his cock must suffer. I tell him that if he takes all the strokes but keeps his cock hard, I'll let him cum! I take out a crop and give him a couple of slaps to the thighs to make sure he anticipates the blows to his cock and balls. I make him count the strokes, over and over, as I destroy that hard cock and any hope he might have of an orgasm

Duration: 8:02
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4952kbps
    Audio: 106kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 297.8 MB
    Download Erection Destroyer

13. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

October 4, 2017 Lady Bellatrix 1080p
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom, Domination, CBT, Legs, Brat Girls, Hihg Heels, Ball Abuse

She got him by the balls. She pulls and squeezes them in the most painful way. She takes one of her high heel shoes off to beat them even further, until . She just don't care and laughs at him as he falls down after a very heavy kick in the tied up nuts.

Duration: 6:15
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 241.1 MB
    Download October 4, 2017 Lady Bellatrix 1080p

14. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Lady Asmondena The Kitchen Slave
    [​IMG]

Studio: Lady-Asmondena

This video show another fine example of domestic discipline!! The cuckold slave is cleaning the kitchen while Lady Asmondena inspect his job. As the slave did not do a good job,Lady Asmondena find ways to punish and harass him. Later Lady Asmondena start to tease the slave so as to get the slave horny. However Lady Asmondena start to humiliate him that his dick is too tiny and can never satisfied any womans pussy.He is being ordered to masturbate in front of her long black boots and to lick his dirty cum off her boots. Lady Asmondena then show him a realistic dildo and humiliated him that even the dildo is much bigger and stronger than his small dick,he is then him to suck her boot heels like a cock since his dick is small. To make the fun perfect he is not only order to suck the heel but also get rammed in his ass by the big dildo from behind.

Duration: 34:56
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8, 673kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 196.3 MB
    Download Lady Asmondena The Kitchen Slave

15. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

October 28, 2017 Mistress Helix-Vicious Tease 1080p
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Genres: Femdom, Tease , Denial, Bondage, Latex, High Heels, Chastity, Pantyhose

When it becomes a matter of course, to bring a boy to their spiritual knees at the altar of a superb mistress, every time... that's a pro. She's there. More evil than ever, Helix enjoys her realm. Today, the hair helps.

Duration: 17:56
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4490kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 614.7 MB
    Download October 28, 2017 Mistress Helix-Vicious Tease 1080p

16. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Kisses For $1
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom, Tease & Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose

Could anything be sweeter than a long, lingering, pulsating, nonstop make-out session with your young blond mistress who wants nothing more, in the whole world, than to tease you blue and keep going to purple. Oh, and I'm talking to you. Bet I could talk you into this chair, too.

Duration: 13:56
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
    Audio: 429kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 614.1 MB
    Download Kisses For $1

17. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Kisses For $1
    [​IMG]

Could anything be sweeter than a long, lingering, pulsating, nonstop make-out session with your young blond mistress who wants nothing more, in the whole world, than to tease you blue and keep going to purple. Oh, and I'm talking to you. Bet I could talk you into this chair, too.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download Kisses For $1

18. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Kisses For $1
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download Kisses For $1

19. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Kisses For $1
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download Kisses For $1

20. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

The English Mansion - longleglust Complete - Domination HD
    [​IMG]

Genres: Unusial, Femdom,Kunilingus,Facesitting,Strapon,Anilingus,Domination

In the bedroom, Hugo, now handcuffed, continues to whine as Kris continues to fuck Aline from behind. She yanks Hugo by his leash as he kneels by the bed watching. Rules of Femdom. The bigger cock you take the more worth you have as a slave. Mistress Silvia's slave is ready for femdom stretch class. She is wearing her gigantic hot pink cock, perfect for stretching out slaves tight buttholes. She bends him over the cage and takes his ass. She thrusts hard trying to make her cock go deeper with every push. Silvia gives him the dicking down of a lifetime.

Duration: 40:34
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1008kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 328.9 MB
    Download The English Mansion - longleglust Complete - Domination HD

21. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

In the bedroom, Hugo, now handcuffed, continues to whine as Kris continues to fuck Aline from behind. She yanks Hugo by his leash as he kneels by the bed watching. Rules of Femdom. The bigger cock you take the more worth you have as a slave. Mistress Silvia's slave is ready for femdom stretch class. She is wearing her gigantic hot pink cock, perfect for stretching out slaves tight buttholes. She bends him over the cage and takes his ass. She thrusts hard trying to make her cock go deeper with every push. Silvia gives him the dicking down of a lifetime.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

22. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

23. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Jenny Jet Sits On Your Loser Face With A Freshly Oiled Ass
    [​IMG]

Studio: BratPrincess
    Cast: Jenny Jet
    Genres: Femdom, Brat Girls, Facesitting, Oil Fetish, Ass Smother, Ass Shaking, Ass Grinding

There is nothing more perfect in its simplicity. Jenny Jet sits on your loser face with her freshly oiled ass. Imagine what it would be like to be underneath that perfect bouncing ass. Maybe for once you could actually make a girl moan with pleasure? Smell her wet, hot, pussy right above you? Just imagine its you. Its you under that great big perfect ass. Jenny pulls your hair and shoves your face deeper into her ass. She slaps the sides of your stupid loser face with her slippery ass cheeks. The only air you get is from her pussy. Breathe into her pussy. Make her wetter with your exhalation. Jenny moans. She grinds herself against your nose. Jenny just might cum.

Duration: 8:34
    Audio: 312kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 388.2 MB
    Download Jenny Jet Sits On Your Loser Face With A Freshly Oiled Ass

24. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Jenny Jet Sits On Your Loser Face With A Freshly Oiled Ass
    [​IMG]

Studio: BratPrincess
    Cast: Jenny Jet
    Genres: Femdom, Brat Girls, Facesitting, Oil Fetish, Ass Smother, Ass Shaking, Ass Grinding

There is nothing more perfect in its simplicity. Jenny Jet sits on your loser face with her freshly oiled ass. Imagine what it would be like to be underneath that perfect bouncing ass. Maybe for once you could actually make a girl moan with pleasure? Smell her wet, hot, pussy right above you? Just imagine its you. Its you under that great big perfect ass. Jenny pulls your hair and shoves your face deeper into her ass. She slaps the sides of your stupid loser face with her slippery ass cheeks. The only air you get is from her pussy. Breathe into her pussy. Make her wetter with your exhalation. Jenny moans. She grinds herself against your nose. Jenny just might cum.

Duration: 8:34
    Audio: 312kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 388.2 MB
    Download Jenny Jet Sits On Your Loser Face With A Freshly Oiled Ass