Femdom And Torture After Orgasm! - 03

Discussion in 'Strapon' started by mila3, Sep 10, 2016.

1. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

The slave
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2018
    Genres: Femdom, Humination, Whipping, Extreme Domination, High Heels
    Video language: English

The slaves start at one end of the and have to crawl past all of the Mean Girls- each one holding a whip, crop, or other "instrument of pain" to beat the slaves as they go by. Some of the Mean Girls have a whip in each hand just so they can make the blows rain down upon the slaves non-stop.
    As soon as one slave goes through the next is sent in just behind him- like cars going through an automatic car wash. Except when they make it to the end they have to turn right back around and go through it again! By the time they make it through each station of the they are literally covered in welts and marks from the whippings and beatings.
    And as if that wasn't painful enough, they Mean Girls decide to also kick the slaves in the ribs and jam them with the points of their high heels as they go by. So basically its just "let's abuse these fuckers and hurt them as much as we can". It is definitely not "loving, consensual Femdom at Mean Girl Manor! The slaves are reduced to a trembling mess at The Mean Girls' feet before it's all over.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 9:37
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9643kbps
    Audio: 161kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 690.3 MB
    Download The slave

2. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

We Want Our Feet Worshipped While In Bed
    [​IMG]

Cast: Chichi, Kendall
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Foot Worship, Lingerie

Chichi and Kendall are relaxing in bed in their lingerie and they want their feet worshipped. They call their chastity slave to come take off their shoes and pamper their feet with its mouth. Chichi wants the slave to suck all the dirt off her feet, so she doesn't get any grime from the sidewalks on the clean bedsheets. Kendall has the slave remove her open toed shoes and lick the street dirt off her feet, too. They remind the slave to do a good job licking them clean, because he is easily replaceable. A foot slave is nothing special. The slave tries its best to keep both Princesses happy. It's desperate to remain in service to two beautiful women.

Duration: 10:46
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9996kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 800.1 MB
    Download We Want Our Feet Worshipped While In Bed

3. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Isabella
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom, Hardcore

Princess Isabella wants to have an orgasm. She calls her bf, fluffy, in from cleaning her room. Isabella tells fluffy to go down on her. Fluffy isn't sure that it's ok to lick his 19-year-old gf

Duration: 9:21
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10063kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 699.3 MB
    Download Isabella

4. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

European deputy became a julie's slave - part 1
    [​IMG]

Cast: Julie Skyhigh

I love to dominate .. girls but also my fans and slave. Peter always tries to trick me but this time I managed to catch him jerking off again without permission. Luckily he managed to switch off his phone. I am sure his was watching one of my friends and not me !Frequently I order him to show his ass in a way that permits me to whip him. But i knew he has been cheating me, and bring a little 'gift' ... my way ... and order him to lick the cum from an unknown guy on my leather pant... pleasure or torture? this little slut like it ... so I I finally turn him around again and fuck his ass deep. I know he loves to feel my body pound hard against him so I have to stop.I really enjoy letting him look at my long perfect legs all covered in soft leather leggings and finally reward a bit of obedience by letting him lick my ass which is so perfectly placed in front of his tongue.My needle sharp heels need a soft spot to land so why not on top of his miserable cock and ball. I know the look of my perfectly shaped body will make him so anything for me - so at the end I count down to 10 while keeping his breath in my bare hands and yes - he cuts with a lot of cum and nearly faints.You can enjoy me wearing my louboutin fetish 150 strappy lady peep to enjoy my feet and my gucci soft leather pant with zips on, and my nitrous black leather top. the hole outfit looks awesome and i really whip him hard : ) i love it!

Duration: 21:07
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5477kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 895.7 MB
    Download European deputy became a julie's slave - part 1

5. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

The Slave
    [​IMG]

Cast: Princess Bella, Princess Beverly, Princess Carmela, Princess Aria, Goddess Harley, Queen Kasey

The slaves start at one end of the and have to crawl past all of the Mean Girls- each one holding a whip, crop, or other "instrument of pain" to beat the slaves as they go by. Some of the Mean Girls have a whip in each hand just so they can make the blows rain down upon the slaves non-stop.

As soon as one slave goes through the next is sent in just behind him- like cars going through an automatic car wash. Except when they make it to the end they have to turn right back around and go through it again! By the time they make it through each station of the they are literally covered in welts and marks from the whippings and beatings.

And as if that wasn't painful enough, they Mean Girls decide to also kick the slaves in the ribs and jam them with the points of their high heels as they go by. So basically its just "let's abuse these fuckers and hurt them as much as we can". It is definitely not "loving, consensual Femdom at Mean Girl Manor! The slaves are reduced to a trembling mess at The Mean Girls' feet before it's all over.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download The Slave

6. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Feminized at a job interview
    [​IMG]

When the guy saw his future boss, a young, incredibly luscious lady, he immediately got the idea it will be all fun and games. Well, it wasn't. When her assistant brought in some leather gear, he made a saucy remark - and that was the end of his safety. Undressed and urged to wear womens underwear, the guy totally lost control of the situation. He was to serve and worship his way out of this!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 26:44
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4687kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 932.3 MB
    Download Feminized at a job interview

7. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

European deputy became a Julie's slave - part 2
    [​IMG]

Cast: Julie Skyhigh

I love to dominate .. girls but also my fans and slave. Peter always tries to trick me but this time I managed to catch him jerking off again without permission. Luckily he managed to switch off his phone. I am sure his was watching one of my friends and not me !Frequently I order him to show his ass in a way that permits me to whip him. But i knew he has been cheating me, and bring a little 'gift' ... my way ... and order him to lick the cum from an unknown guy on my leather pant... pleasure or torture? this little slut like it ... so I I finally turn him around again and fuck his ass deep. I know he loves to feel my body pound hard against him so I have to stop.I really enjoy letting him look at my long perfect legs all covered in soft leather leggings and finally reward a bit of obedience by letting him lick my ass which is so perfectly placed in front of his tongue.My needle sharp heels need a soft spot to land so why not on top of his miserable cock and ball. I know the look of my perfectly shaped body will make him so anything for me - so at the end I count down to 10 while keeping his breath in my bare hands and yes - he cuts with a lot of cum and nearly faints.You can enjoy me wearing my louboutin fetish 150 strappy lady peep to enjoy my feet and my gucci soft leather pant with zips on, and my nitrous black leather top. the hole outfit looks awesome and i really whip him hard : ) i love it! and seeing licking my dirty shoes and his own cum too ... make me feel good...

Duration: 15:19
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7056kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 826.9 MB
    Download European deputy became a Julie's slave - part 2

8. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

The Slave
    [​IMG]

Cast: Princess Bella, Princess Beverly, Princess Carmela, Princess Aria, Goddess Harley, Queen Kasey

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download The Slave

9. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Mistress and Red Boots
    [​IMG]

Studio: Lava XXX

Pure passion is when she puts on red boots. He turns into real slave with perfect hard on. But if he will be naughty he will receive high heels right into his ass and her cunt will stay untouched.

Duration: 20:48
    Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3725kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 587.5 MB
    Download Mistress and Red Boots

10. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Crazy babe gone wild
    [​IMG]

Studio: Small Talk

Sadism session for the gorgeous blondie as she is punishing her man covered in leathers. Enjoy the brutal pleasuring for the crazy dude as he is screaming in pain and pleasure simultaneously as he gets orgasmic.

Duration: 9:20
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3617kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 256.3 MB
    Download Crazy babe gone wild

11. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Breaks Open Piggy Bank with Whip and Rubs Salt in Open Wounds
    [​IMG]

Cast: Amadahy

Amadahy bites her piggy slave hard. Even its unseasoned raw flesh tastes delicious. Piggy was intended to be Amadahy's personal bank, but it had the audacity to withhold a small bit of money from Princess. Unacceptable. It will pay. Piggy banks are almost always broken open when it's time to collect the coins. After she cracks the bank open with her whip, Amadahy seasons its wounds with salt. The pig cries out a lot, inhuman sounds. It stumbles around in pain. Amadahy will not stop. Even though it can no longer stand, she continues to break it's back open while it lies on the ground. Time for piggy to be slaughtered. After this clip was shot, piggy was taken out back behind the house and drenched with accelerant. We roasted piggy while it was alive and still screaming. All the girls came out from the sorority and we had a luau. The roast was delicious and served eleven plus.

Duration: 9:10
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9777kbps
    Audio: 146kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 666.2 MB
    Download Breaks Open Piggy Bank with Whip and Rubs Salt in Open Wounds

12. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Queen Kasey - The Slave Gauntlet
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017

The slaves start at one end of the gauntlet and have to crawl past all of the Mean Girls- each one holding a whip, crop, or other "instrument of pain" to beat the slaves as they go by. Some of the Mean Girls have a whip in each hand just so they can make the blows rain down upon the slaves non-stop.As soon as one slave goes through the next is sent in just behind him- like cars going through an automatic car wash. Except when they make it to the end they have to turn right back around and go through it again! By the time they make it through each station of the gauntlet they are literally covered in welts and marks from the whippings and beatings.And as if that wasn't painful enough, they Mean Girls decide to also kick the slaves in the ribs and jam them with the points of their high heels as they go by. So basically its just "let's abuse these fuckers and hurt them as much as we can". It is definitely not "loving, consensual Femdom at Mean Girl Manor! The slaves are reduced to a trembling mess at The Mean Girls' feet before it's all over.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download Queen Kasey - The Slave Gauntlet

13. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Superior Goddess Brooke
    [​IMG]

Superior Goddess Brooke and Princess Chanel are hanging out at Mean Girl Manor and relaxing while using their naked slaves as foot rests. The subject of conversation turns to who has the most devoted slave. Princess Chanel is 100% convinced that her slave is the most devoted because he will do anything for her and can really take a beating. Superior Goddess Brooke thinks her slave is the most devoted and that he can take even more abuse than Princess Chanel's slave. Superior Goddess Brooke suggests they find out which slave can take the most abuse and last the longest by kicking them in the balls and seeing which one falls to his knees first.The naked slaves crawl behind their owners following them to the middle of the room where the ball kicking contest will soon take place. But first the slaves are commanded to worship their owners boots, kissing, licking, and cleaning the boots that are about to make them suffer. Even this turns into a bit of a contest as Princess Chanel tells her slave that he better not let Superior Goddess Brooke's slave out do him.After the boot worship session is over it's time for the contest to begin. The slaves are commanded to stand and spread their legs wide apart. Because this is a contest to see whose slave can take the most pain there is no warmup or light kicks to get things started. Right off the bat from the very first kick we get nothing but full make kicks directly to the slave's defenseless balls! The sound alone from the boots smashing into the slaves balls is loud enough to make you flinch. At one point Superior Goddess Brooke was so impressed with a particularly devastating kick delivered by Princess Chanel she tells her despite the fact this is a competition she has to admit she really admires her style of ball kicking and how much it causes boys to suffer.

Duration: 16:38
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
    Audio: 163kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 971.4 MB
    Download Superior Goddess Brooke

14. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Princess Carmela & Princess Bella - Sissy Walk Of Shame
    [​IMG]

Princess Bella and Princess Carmela are training the sissy slave to be pimped out. He will be a street walking whore for The Mean Girls. They start by helping the sissy get dressed in a slutty lacy red dress. Princess Bella even helps the sissy put his bra on. Once the sissy is properly dressed they inform him it's time to start his anal training. The sissy will be fitted with his first butt plug so he can get used to having dick up his ass. Princess Bella tells the sissy they will start with a small plug and work their way up to larger and larger sizes. Princess Carmela bends the slave over and inserts the butt plug into the sissy's ass. With the plug inserted the sissy is made to practice walking with the plug in him so he can learn how to walk like a slutty street whore so men will know he is a good sissy fuck.I really like the tone of this sissy training clip. It is supportive and encouraging yet firm at the same time. For example, when they finish dressing up the sissy Princess Bella tells the slave how cute he looks and claps her hands together in genuine excitement with a huge smile on her face. But when the sissy complains about the butt plug hurting they are absolutely firm in their resolve and Princess Carmela the plug in over the sissy's complaints. When the sissy practices walking with the plug in they are very strict barking out orders to sway his hips more and they make him do it over and over again until he gets it right. All the while never letting the sissy forget that the reason he must practicing walking like this is so he can attract men who will want to fuck his ass.

Duration: 14:21
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9469kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    Download Princess Carmela & Princess Bella - Sissy Walk Of Shame

15. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Strap-on Milfs
    [​IMG]

Cast: girl
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, Face Sitting, Tease & Denial, Oil, Ass Bouncing, Ass Smothering, Bikini

This young man has only one desire, and that's to have these fine ass older ladies to bang him furiously in his ass. Watch this boy get what he wishes and every inch of rectal-wrecking rubber to go with it!

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:09:20
    Video: 496x368, XviD, 1236kbps
    Audio: 78kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 699.2 MB
    Download Strap-on Milfs

16. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Princess Chanel - You're Such A Disgrace
    [​IMG]

I never get used to the fact that these guys are so pathetic. I mean how can you just spit in someone's face and they. I think it has something to do with the fact that a hot girl would never kiss them so they get the next best thing a spit in the Its spit, and I'm still disgusted by it. I even tell him to his face how gross he is and he even agrees with me! he really is a loser. I wonder If it's even possible to say anything that would offend him or hurt his feelings..? He's probably been called every name in the book. I'm just going to sit here and spit in his ugly face til I get tired of it. Then I'll send him home, not allowing him to clean up of course.

Duration: 6:32
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18513kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 892.9 MB
    Download Princess Chanel - You're Such A Disgrace

17. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Oral Slave
    [​IMG]

Cast: Giselle Palmer
    Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Blonde, Pussy Licking, Humiliation

Mistress Giselle orders her slave to service her cunt as she laughs at his locked up cock trying to grow hard in it's steel cage. She loves keeping him on edge, him with the dream of being allowed to cum all while he licks his Mistress to orgasm.

Duration: 11:32
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11266kbps
    Audio: 308kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 977.8 MB
    Download Oral Slave

18. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Olivia Austin - Electro Prostate Release
    [​IMG]

Studio: Femdomempire

There is only one proper way to completely milk out every last drop of cum from a slave and its thru his prostate. The male g-spot is one of the most effective ways for men to achieve a more powerful orgasm and be completely drained of all their sperm. Mistress Olivia has her slave bound and helpless with a huge electro butt plug shoved deep in his ass to stimulate his prostate in more ways than one. By the end he will be so drained of cum he wont be needing to beg for a release for at least another month.

Duration: 12:26
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7418kbps
    Audio: 303kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 729.9 MB
    Download Olivia Austin - Electro Prostate Release

19. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Beg For My Feet
    [​IMG]

Cast: Giselle Palmer
    Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Blonde, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Latex

Princess Giselle is relaxing on her throne showing off her sexy toes to her caged slave. She him by slipping the tip of her toes inside the cage. The slave is kneeling before her his forehead pressed firmly against the bars to try and reach her feet. The slave has a huge foot fetish and eventually she lets him have a taste of the bottoms of her heels. She lets him lick her shoes clean from inside the cage and asks him how they taste? It is a privilege to even be in her presence. Giselle knows how desperate the slave is to worship her feet so she unlocks him from the cage to lick her soles properly. She makes him beg to keep licking while he humps the air with his chastised cock. After degrading the pathetic foot freak slave Giselle him back into the cage where he belongs. The slave tells Princess Giselle how grateful he is for him the honor of kissing her feet. It's obviously a great day for for the foot freak so he kisses her toes goodbye from inside the cage.

Duration: 11:21
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11286kbps
    Audio: 307kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 963.8 MB
    Download Beg For My Feet

20. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Katrina Jade - Draining Blue Balls
    [​IMG]

Studio: Femdomempire

Mistress Katrina Jade is a sadistic cruel tease that loves to torture her bound slave by slowly edging his cock. She gets more excited with each little stroke that makes her bitch even more submissive and sexually frustrated than he already is. Katrina loves to bring him to the very edge until he is begging to have his swollen blue balls emptied out to the very last drop.

Duration: 11:42
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6796kbps
    Audio: 301kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 632.3 MB
    Download Katrina Jade - Draining Blue Balls