Femdom And Torture After Orgasm! - 03

Discussion in 'Strapon' started by mila3, Sep 10, 2016.

1. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Macy Cartel & Sadie Holmes
    [​IMG]

Studio: MeanHandJobs

Macy Cartel and Sadie Holmes are two sexy and mean web cam girls, waiting on some nerd to fix their computer so they can get to work. When he finally shows up and tells them his fee, they decide to pay him in another way. At first they flirt with him and tease him, knowing he probably does not get around many super hotties like themselves. He is like putty in their hands. Just when the nerd thinks he is going to have the night of his life, Sadie puts her shiny red high heel in his balls while Macy giggles. This is going to be a long night. They tease, humiliate and break his balls with knees and kicks. Macy ss his face with her perfect ass, making him smell her pussy while Sadie drives her knee into his balls. Then Macy gets her turn to knee him while Sadie sits on his face. They make him strip in front of them. They take their tops off to reveal natural perfect breasts, which bounce amazingly while they kick him in the nuts. They leave him holding his balls on the ground to get changed into something meaner. They have plans for this nerd. They change into some shiny high cut leotards, shiny pantyhose and some fucked up heels. They are going to break this nerds balls. One holds him while the other kicks and knees. They cheer each other on, they tease him with their sexy bodies, giggling while he moans and pleads for mercy only to knee him harder. They lay him down so one can s his face with her perfect pussy and ass while the other abuses his nuts. The louder he screams the better it feels for the girls. They peel their shiny leotards down to reveal perky natural bouncing boobs while they kick and knee him until they leave him on the ground holding his balls. They arent finished yet. Macy and Sadie have the nerd on all fours, ready to get fucked in the ass. They have broken his will and balls. Now they are going to turn him into their little ass slut. Macy makes the nerd to smell her pink pussy through her white pantyhose while Sadie pounds his ass in a couple positions with her favorite strapon dildo. Threesome peggings are the best! They humiliate him, degrade him and do it until he likes it. While Sadie has him bent over the couch, Macy milks his cock from below. They encourage him to cum all over her chest while getting fucked from behind. They need him to love getting his ass fucked. Sadie keeps fucking his ass and they make him say out loud what a slut he is until he finally cums a huge load all over Macys tits.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 43:27
    Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 974.1 MB
    Download Macy Cartel & Sadie Holmes

2. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

I Just Love When You Beg
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2018
    Video language: English

She has a day ahead of her that is nothing but torment, and most girls get paid off in exquisite orgasms throughout the experience

Duration: 10:24
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12633kbps
    Audio: 130kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 972.9 MB
    Download I Just Love When You Beg

3. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Jazzmon Platinum Series 37 - Paul First Session
    [​IMG]

Studio: Jazzmon Radford Productions

Paul was on his computer going from one link to another when he came across Jazzmons website. Pauls curiosity took over as he browsed thru her strap-on gallery. He picked up the phone and called the number which put him in touch with Jazzmon. After a few questions he booked his first fantasy session.

Format: avi
    Duration: 49:21
    Video: 480x360, DivX 4, 1171kbps
    Audio: 54kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 448.2 MB
    Download Jazzmon Platinum Series 37 - Paul First Session

4. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Dominatrix Annabelle Part 9
    [​IMG]

Slave has provided your ass insatiable mistress, Madame seriously began to torture anal openings there are huge slave inserting devices and even your hand.

Duration: 17:39
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5370kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 739.9 MB
    Download Dominatrix Annabelle Part 9

5. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

ILikeTheWayYouScream
    [​IMG]

Ove it when my slaves go on and on about their limits.. I love the look on their faces when they find out it means nothing to me. This one told me to stay away from his nipples, so of course the inquisitive side of me needs to know why haha. So i spend the next few minutes driving my slave crazy with unimaginable pain. I like the way this one screams almost like a little girl. Lol i think ill have him doing it all night. A spit in his face and a few hard slaps will make his mental breakdown complete. Of course i never stop telling him what a bitch he is. I teach this one a lesson; the same lesson for all my slaves; i hurt men for my pleasure, not theirs! Im not interested in their limits, im interested in making them scream!

Duration: 7:25
    Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 4446kbps
    Audio: 329kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 259.6 MB
    Download ILikeTheWayYouScream

6. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

The Tale Of Catpig, Part 1
    [​IMG]

Studio: MenAreSlaves.
    Genres: Femdom

This video is a little different from our typical videos. Princess Leya has a personal financial slave that she drains and humiliates regularly, and this time we decided to film some very raw footage of her as she greets him. It ended up being quite a bit of footage and I left it all in unedited, and split it all up into four parts. The clips are long but it makes for an interesting look into the life of a very real slave. In this first part Princess Leya arrives at the house and surprises her slave who she calls catpig as she brought along her gorgeous vanilla girlfriend Karley. Turns out though that Karley is quite naturally dominant and it doesn't take long for her to fully embrace femdom as both girls use and humiliate this slave.

Duration: 15:44
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2765kbps
    Audio: 155kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 337.3 MB
    Download The Tale Of Catpig, Part 1

7. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Insane
    [​IMG]

Genres: FemDom, Humiliation, Ballbusting

Mistresses enjoy abusing and using men for the their own pleasure and punish male slaves with variables techniques.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 9:12
    Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1128kbps
    Audio: 193kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 89.8 MB
    Download Insane

8. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Cuckold Footdom - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Sad but true! You'd rather jerk to my feet than actually fuck a pussy! The instant you see my feet your dick is like Boing! Instant stiffy, you need someone like me with sexy feet in your life!

Duration: 7:34
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4911kbps
    Audio: 171kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 284.2 MB
    Download Cuckold Footdom - HD 720p

9. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Goddess Harley - Leggy Lawyer Humiliates Him - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

I have my way with this so-called judge in the courtroom as well as in his chambers. I make him my shoe licking bitch and get plenty of blackmail pictures too! If he ever sides against me or my clients I will release all the pics of him licking his cum off my shoes!

Duration: 10:11
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 233.3 MB
    Download Goddess Harley - Leggy Lawyer Humiliates Him - HD 720p

10. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

I'm Done Using You - Regina - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

This movie supposed to be a 15 minutes movie but after a couple of minutes which Regina showed Xavier who is the stronger sex, she felt horny and decided Xavier will be her sex toy. She put him in a head scissor hold, pulled his head against her cunt and ordered him to lick her pussy. Xavier refused at first but after a short while, he realized he has no choice but to do it. After she got what she wanted, she told him he is no longer useful and tightened her scissor grip until he couldn't stand the pressure and went to sleep.

Duration: 5:47
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
    Audio: 189kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 214.8 MB
    Download I'm Done Using You - Regina - Full HD 1080p

11. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Make Me Cum One More Time
    [​IMG]

Studio: FemaleWorship
    Genres: Female Domination

Gorgeous Dahlia loves to lie back and have her man orally bring her to a climax whenever she feels the need. But while one orgasm is nice, a second one would be nicer so she keeps him working to a second satisfying climax.

Duration: 5:40
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13533kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 569.2 MB
    Download Make Me Cum One More Time

12. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

The Gardener Never Learns - Tammie - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

The gardener at Towers never learns not to stare at all the sexy ladies who come here to sunbathe. He's at it again this week, and can't keep his eyes off Tammie in her sexy swimsuit as she catches some rays. Tammie is not going to let his behaviour go unpunished, so she pushes his face into her ass cheeks and gives him a close up view! Tammie knows all the things to do and say to a man when she's giving him a humiliating schooling!

Duration: 19:35
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 438.2 MB
    Download The Gardener Never Learns - Tammie - Full HD 1080p

13. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Cassidy
    [​IMG]

Studio: Brutal-Facesitting

Cassidy got her slave standing on his knees and making him to widely open his mouth for inspection. She pulls out his tongue, and checking out if it is going to be good enough for the upcoming entertainment. The slaves tongue should be long and rough, and in this case everything will be just great, as it should be. Another thing is that the slave has to get hardly slapped on his face, so he will know where his place is and what his Mistress wants from him. She makes her slave to caress her pussy and asshole and at the end she enjoys a magnificent orgasm.

Duration: 17:06
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 488.7 MB
    Download Cassidy

14. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Sadie Holmes Chindo
    [​IMG]

Goddess Sadie Holmes is horny and she is demanding that she is satisfied by a slave. The slave Must use this dildo gag to get here off. If he fails to please her, he will suffer the consequences. Sadie knows what she wants and she always gets what she wants. Sadie makes the slave pleasure her pussy by pushing the gag with the dil in and out of her. She moans and commands him to do it better, the way she wants it done. Sadie better cum. The slave is not worthy of tasting her pussy or being inside of her and this is his humiliation.

Duration: 5:16
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11759kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 458.9 MB
    Download Sadie Holmes Chindo

15. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Juelz Ventura - Draining Chastity Balls
    [​IMG]

Studio: Femdomempire

Mistress Julez wants to drain her slaves chastity balls before she goes on vacation, one last sperm extraction before another week of chastity.

Duration: 12:53
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4253kbps
    Audio: 244kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 442.7 MB
    Download Juelz Ventura - Draining Chastity Balls

16. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Femdom Sex Cuckold - Mistress Hailey Young - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Hailey Young stars in this never released cuckold clip! Hailey has her man enslaved and collared, doing as she commands. He is her bitch now and he must learn to please her no matter what it takes. This includes allowing her to fuck bigger and better men. White cocks, black cocks, doesn't matter as long as they are huge. Hailey rides the biggest cock yet and she makes sure her man is right there to watch. She enjoys the pain and humiliation on his face as she rides it in front of him. As a cuckold, he will end up being a clean-up boy and a maid.

Duration: 8:03
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11654kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 694.8 MB
    Download Femdom Sex Cuckold - Mistress Hailey Young - Full HD 1080p

17. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Goddess Tangent & Sunny Chase Anal Stretch - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Goddess Tangent and Sunny Chase are on a mission to stretch the sluthole of their sissy bitch as much as they can. They love owning a man by sucking him with enormous cocks and what better way to do that than to stretch him out thoroughly. They have to put every ounce of energy into ramming these enormous toys into his pathetic ass. The women laugh and enjoy his torment and humiliation as his asshole is stretched larger.

Duration: 7:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11572kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 600.9 MB
    Download Goddess Tangent & Sunny Chase Anal Stretch - Full HD 1080p

18. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Two Mistresses Face Spitting - Coral - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Which is bad enough but his dirty fetish is wanking over women in latex and big boots.

Duration: 6:49
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11772kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 594.4 MB
    Download Two Mistresses Face Spitting - Coral - Full HD 1080p

19. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Whipping - Goddess Reagan Lush & Sasha Foxx - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Mistress Sasha Foxx and Goddess Reagan Lush arrive back from their pony cart ride around the compound. They want to make their slave work hard for them so he was pulling them around all day. After he does, the women decide it's time to whip him in order to break him down further and remind him of his place. The women make sure every lash counts as he screams out in pain.

Duration: 6:23
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11757kbps
    Audio: 127kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 556.3 MB
    Download Whipping - Goddess Reagan Lush & Sasha Foxx - Full HD 1080p

20. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

At Jean's Boots - Mistress Jean Bardot - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

The pathetic slave is not worthy of Jean Bardot. He is barely worthy to be in the same room as her. Lucky for him, she is allowing him to serve her today and he must entertain her by worshipping her perfect boots. The slave is instructed to lick every single inch of Jean's sexy boots and he is afraid to do a bad job. It gets him horny thinking about how privileged he is to have his tongue on her body through her boot, but he also knows he is destined to be a slave.

Duration: 6:20
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19432kbps
    Audio: 245kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 912.0 MB
    Download At Jean's Boots - Mistress Jean Bardot - Full HD 1080p