Femdom And Torture After Orgasm! - 03

Discussion in 'Strapon' started by mila3, Sep 10, 2016.

1. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Pretty 19 Year Olds Toes Worshipped by Under Bench Gimp
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2018
    Cast: Veronica
    Video language: English

19-Year-Old Princess Veronica looks very pretty getting her feet worshipped by an under-bench gimp. Veronica pumps her tiny foot deep into the back of the gimp's throat. She makes the gimp inhale the smell of her feet. The gimp inhales and worships, just like Veronica tells it to. Veronica tells the gimp to stay put under the bench. A bunch of her girlfriends from school are coming over, and they will want to use his mouth, too.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 5:52
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9695kbps
    Audio: 259kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 427.7 MB
    Download Pretty 19 Year Olds Toes Worshipped by Under Bench Gimp

2. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

ass licking slave
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Amateur femdom actin, free clip ass licking slave humilation.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
    Duration: 2:16
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14345kbps
    Audio: 221kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 241.1 MB
    Download ass licking slave

3. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Natalya
    [​IMG]

Studio: BratPrincess
    Cast: Natalya
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Farting, Wrestling, Scissorhold

Natalya throws one of the slaves onto her bed. Even though she is smaller, it's easy for her to physically dominate him because she is in much better shape and he is a pushover. Natalya has something in store for the fat pushover. After throwing him on the bed, she straddles his face and lets a loud fart rip. She continues to fart on the slave while pinning him down. Natalya pulls the slave further down until his head is hanging off the bed. Then, she locks his neck between her thigs in a strong scissorhold. While locked in the scissorhold the slave struggles to stay conscious. Natalya continues to fart straight in his face. She tightens her hold and he cries out in pain. As the slave struggles, Natalya keeps yelling at him to sniff up the farts that she keeps unleashing straight in his face. If she doesn't get a KO with her powerful legs, she'll probably get a KO with her stinky farts!

Duration: 5:51
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9717kbps
    Audio: 295kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 428.7 MB
    Download Natalya

4. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Sexy Mariah Facesits a Scrawny Guy
    [​IMG]

Cast: Mariah
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, High Heelss, Face Sitting, Chastity, Ass , Brat Girls

Mariah's dweeb is locked tightly in chastity and strapped to a firm chair. Mariah wears a sexy teddy while she giggles and sits on the little dweeb's face. She is so much bigger than him! Her booty swallows him right up! For the little guy, there is no escaping the ass . The dweeb just has to accept that Mariah controls his life and his breath. She makes a good tight seal with her pussy and ass over his airways with her full-weight. The little dweeb understands that there is no fighting her. He accepts his fate.

Duration: 11:22
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10178kbps
    Audio: 241kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 867.5 MB
    Download Sexy Mariah Facesits a Scrawny Guy

5. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Tramples and Foot Gags Fluffy
    [​IMG]

Cast: Lady Toro
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Slave Fluffy, Foot Worship, Foot Gagging, Trampling, Face Standing

Lady Toro uses slave fluffy for a foot worshiping at the end of a long day. Toro is merciless, grabbing fluffy by the hair and shoving her feet deep into its mouth, causing it to gag. Then, she has fluffy lay on the ground, so she can its throat even deeper. She tramples fluffy while fucking its face with her feet. Toro stands with her full weight on fluffy's face, pressing his skull into the hard floor. She crushes his cock and balls underneath her feet. Fluffy must endure the trample punishment for not worshiping Toro's feet as she specified. After the painful behavioral correction, Toro has fluffy return to worshiping. Fluffy has learned his lesson, and his foot worship and listening abilities are much improved. Toro is satisfied with fluffy, for now.

Duration: 10:04
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10058kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 752.4 MB
    Download Tramples and Foot Gags Fluffy

6. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Do What I Say Or Mom And I Will Ass Fuck You
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Strap-On, Pegging, Chastity, Dildo Fucking, Anal

Marcello is enduring an ass fucking punishment, administered by his new wife, Raven and her 19-year-old , Kimber. The - team spit roasts the disobedient beta male, one dildo in the mouth, the other pounding his ass. Kimber hates having Marcello as a step-. She wants her mom to fuck him hard! Raven loves indulging her . The two are more like best friends than a and . Raven fucks her husband while her spoiled brat squeals in delight at Marcello's pain. The pair are so cruel to Marcello! The women aggressively ravage Marcello's body. He is to do ass to mouth and all sorts of degrading acts while his neglected cock remains locked in chastity. In this family, bratty young Kimber is the boss of her step-daddy, Marcello! Not the other way around!

Duration: 11:42
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9657kbps
    Audio: 295kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 852.6 MB
    Download Do What I Say Or Mom And I Will Ass Fuck You

7. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Teased On The Cross
    [​IMG]

Cast: Alexandra Snow

Look at what we have here. I've got my newest slave bound to my silver cross. He's eager for my hands and my touch, but I am not a merciful Goddess. I like to tease and rile up my slaves before they are allowed to get to the real fun. In my latex dress I am shiny and irresistible. Unfortunately my poor slave's hands are bound so he cannot touch me with his hands. A bit of lube against my warm rubbery dress and he's squirming beneath my body. He'll be my milking boy later, but not quite yet.

Duration: 8:16
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4833kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 303.7 MB
    Download Teased On The Cross

8. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Black Mistresses
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2013
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Sensual, alluring and powerful Mistress Ava Black is a Mistress that knows no bounds! Dont be fooled by her long legs, beautiful face and ebony skin Shell squeeze your balls til theyre blue and gives new meaning to a kick up the arse as she foot fucks your precious, virgin ass hole. Shell snap-on the latex gloves and probe your insides with her fist, and shell even screw a dildo onto the end of a power drill and subject your insides to a high-speed fucking! Beware Mistress Black!

Duration: 1:17:57
    Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264)

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 781.2 MB
    Download Black Mistresses

9. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Lola - Sells A Cocksucker Online
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Dildo Training, Slave Training, Dildo Sucking, Spit

Lola's trying to unload an unwanted slave online for a profit. She's made a little video displaying its cock sucking abilities in hopes of making a sale. If anyone at home is interested in the cock sucking abilities of this faggot, drop Lola a line. No gender preference, it's been well trained to suck any cock it has been instructed to. The slave's penis is very small, and that's where it all started. Sometimes, you can't help what nature deals you, but a good slave can always improve its skills to make up some for its shortcomings. This slave's little penis is useless, but it can do its best to pleasure the superior cocks of others.

Duration: 12:30
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9724kbps
    Audio: 312kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 919.1 MB
    Download Lola - Sells A Cocksucker Online

10. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Rubber Bi-Boys
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2015
    Genres: Femdom,Female Femdom,Strapon,Domination

Miss Velour is playing with her two rubber slaves, one is wearing an extreme posture collar and is ordered to worship her shoes. The other is locked in the cage until his cock is needed for oral training, carefully supervised by Mistress. He is then locked in the stocks and encouraged to taste his first cock, as it is thrust into his not so eager mouth! They then take it in turns to pleasure each other, much to Velours delight until cum is flying.

Duration: 16:18
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 363.1 MB
    Download Rubber Bi-Boys

11. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Suck my feet cuck husband while this stud fucks me!
    [​IMG]

Studio: Kink: Divine Bitches
    Cast: Bella Rossi,Wolf Hudson,Marcelo

Bella Rossi's husband sets her up with a day of pampering complete with a fashion photo shoot with a high profile photographer! The photographer becomes enamored with Bella and Bella loves the attention from the hot stud, much to the dismay of her pathetic husband. One thing leads to another and before you know it she is ramming her husband deep in the ass with a strap-on while Wolf, the photographer, documents each and every humiliating thrust. Bella gets so horny, she compares her new stud's dick to her husbands - which just doesn't measure up - then makes her cuck husband suck his fat wang! He's made to make sure it is nice and hard for her to fuck! She fucks her stud passionately and Marcello is rewarded by being able to suck her feet while she cums over and over again on her studs cock. After a sweaty session of banging Bella's stud cums on her pussy and cuck husband is made to clean it up while he only gets to jack off onto her feet.

Format: flv
    Duration: 1:02
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1682kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 13.7 MB
    Download Suck my feet cuck husband while this stud fucks me!

12. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Tongue Lashed
    [​IMG]

To be lashed by a whip is one thing but to be 'tongue lashed' by a pissed off, cruel Mistress who wants nothing more than to use you has a human stress reliever is something to be truly scared of!

Duration: 21:13
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3391kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 556.3 MB
    Download Tongue Lashed

13. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Gloryhole Training
    [​IMG]

Mistress T is pushing the limits of her devoted slave, today she is training him in the art of pleasuring a cock, an act he finds humiliating and degrading. She starts with strapons of various sizes, working on his technique until she is satisfied that he is ready to taste a real cock. The gloryhole presents this opportunity, under careful guidance his mouth virginity is taken and his steady rhythm soon results in a mouthful of cum, much to Mistress's delight.

Duration: 16:45
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2743kbps
    Audio: 185kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 353.4 MB
    Download Gloryhole Training

14. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Ella Nova
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Pale, blonde Ella Nova and Sebastian Keys are a real-life couple; teasingly dominant Ella straps on a huge, black dildo for sweaty pegging. She jacks his jism to his red beard and spits more splooge into his mouth.

Duration: 45:30
    Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1761kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 638.5 MB
    Download Ella Nova

15. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Strapon Fuck Boyz part 2
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2013
    Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Next, adorable, young Remy LaCroix gets to pound submissive pervert Deviant Kade's asshole with her strap-on tool. Relentlessly reaming Kade's tight rectum, Remy milks his sperm into his own mouth!

Duration: 43:29
    Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1760kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 610.0 MB
    Download Strapon Fuck Boyz part 2

16. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Femdom Seductress
    [​IMG]

Cast: Lance Hart Chichi Medina
    Genres: strapon pegging femdom

Superman has tracked a mysterious new villainess, "The Seductress," to her evil lair. She is waiting for him, relaxing in her fishnets, high cut latex leotard and heels. She taunts him and laughs when he demands for her to tell him what she done with Wonder Woman.

Superman man-handles her for a little bit, but is surprised when she easily casts a spell. He doesn't understand. his cock and balls are suddenly trapped in a steel device which is squeezing them, and the Seductress simply laughs and teases him.

"Awe, do your super balls hurt."

"You know that hornier you get, the more it's going to hurt."

Superman tries to remain stoic, but she casts another spell which immediately causes him to desperately worship her amazing body. His cock rages in it's steel trap which causes the steel to squeeze and pull on his balls, but no matter how much it hurts he is entranced. He cannot stop worshipping her ass, and sucking on her big perfect tits.

She straddles him, squeezes his balls, grinds on him, and laughs at his torment.

"I'll be right back Superman. I have another surprise for you." She says as she struts away from his twitching, aching cock and balls in their cage.

The Seductress returns to the broken man of steel. She is wearing a large strap-on, and giggles as she struts towards him. He is still entranced, but fights the spell and will not submit anymore to her. She easily casts a quick spell, making him crave her strap-on cock.

Superman is humiliated as he crawls to her and deep throats her strap-on. He begs for her to fuck him. She strips off his suit (leaving the chastity device on) and bends him over to get fucked.

"You'll have to get used to this. This may be the only way you will be able to fuck from now on. Maybe if you are lucky, you'll cum through your prostate like a bitch."

The Seductress fucks him hard and passionate from behind, and when she is done he begs for more, crawling after her in her evil lair.

Duration: 17:43
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
    Audio: 33kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 638.6 MB
    Download Femdom Seductress

17. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Rides Lesbians Face While Waiting For Alpha Male To Show Up
    [​IMG]

Cast: Natalya, Lizzy Lamb
    Genres: Femdom, Face Sitting, Female Orgasm

Natalya is getting all worked up thinking about the nice date that her boyfriend is taking her on later. She's so excited. Her boyfriend isn't around, but her submissive friend, Lizzy is. Natalya doesn't want to wait for her boyfriend to arrive. She decides to call Lizzy in and use her face before her boyfriend gets there. Lizzy obediently helps Natalya out and lays on the bed where she is told to. Natalya may or may not be aware that Lizzy wants to be more than friends with her. So, hearing Natalya talk about the nice date that she has planned with her boyfriend is actually heartbreaking for Lizzy.

Natalya confesses to Lizzy that sometimes her Dominant boyfriend doesn't take his time to get her off first like a nice guy should. This is maybe where Lizzy can have a place in Natalya's life. Lizzy lays on the bed passively while Natalya takes charge. Natalya thinks and talks about her boyfriend while riding her lesbian friend's face. Lizzy doesn't seem to enjoy being sexually used by Natalya like this. Natalya is rough with her and doesn't seem to be thinking about her at all while riding her face. "God I just can't wait for his dick!" Natalya screams out as she climaxes while using Lizzy. When she's finished, Natalya makes Lizzy get underneath the bed. That is the spot Lizzy has to be in when Natalya's boyfriend comes over to fuck her. Lizzy needs to hear how a man with a nice cock can please a woman better than a lesbian ever could.

Duration: 6:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9714kbps
    Audio: 265kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 440.4 MB
    Download Rides Lesbians Face While Waiting For Alpha Male To Show Up

18. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Mezmerized Flogged - Domination HD
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom,Kunilingus,Facesitting,Strapon,Anilingus,Domination

The gag was a bit much. And the padlock turning some fun bondage playtime into a strict metal hogtie? That was definitely a step too far! Awesome roped hard tied sexy brunette London River. enjoy! Chains can be very useful when you want to back-band a slavegirl and put some steel in between her pussy cheeks Michael Kahn and Brut Almaster are two regular guys that have a very common desire - they both like to dominate women. But unlike most guys, these regular joes actually get the chance to do just that! Watch as they keep their women bound while using hot wax on them, electrical stimulation, spanking and other methods to cause pain... or pleasure!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 4:45
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 89.7 MB
    Download Mezmerized Flogged - Domination HD

19. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Thank You Mistress
    [​IMG]

Cast: Mistress Mandy Marx

Relentlessly training a "Thank You Mistress" out of my slave after each edging, raunchy stroke tease. The pitch of this scene rises to feverish, with each desperate "Thank You," until I need to slow down so I don't get too distracted, even myself. Highlights of a crazy edging session, filled with eternal gratitude.

Duration: 12:07
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3938kbps
    Audio: 161kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 364.0 MB
    Download Thank You Mistress

20. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Hailey Steward - Domination HD
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom,Kunilingus,Facesitting,Strapon,Anilingus,Domination

Exreme Spanked punishment , making it even more easy to watch our spanking London River works for the county. She goes around in her stupid car and tells people that they are going to have to pay more taxes. Boy did she chose the wrong door to knock on today.doesn't understand why she is being such a bitch. When she tries to leave informs her that she'll need to pay more penance.First she's tied up on the counter in his kitchen. He lets her have it with the cane. Some hard bastinado is exactly what requires to make him feel better about the extra taxes. He isn't without mercy though. He ties her up in a contorted position with her legs spread wide and starts giving her orgasm after orgasm with a huge hunk of metal in her ass.doesn't stop. He puts her in one fucked up position after another and takes her breath away. It's true love!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 9:37
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 110.5 MB
    Download Hailey Steward - Domination HD