Femdom/facesitting/humiliation Videos (daily Update)

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by chuan, May 9, 2017.

1. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Nina Hartley Shares Her Toys

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Nina Hartley fans, you know I love to share, but can you believe I'd let my girlfriends down into the dungeon when my human fuck toy is on display? Well if you can't, all I have to say is, seeing is believing! He's here to serve for my pleasure... and hers... and also hers, in this 18 minute scene that ends with two of us fingering his asshole at once!

[Strapon, Female Domination]

File info:

Duration: 00:18:45
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Format: mp4
    File Size: 1.06 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/15df51a7f00ce/Nina_Hartley_Shares_Her_Toys.mp4

2. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Adriana Chechik - Her Fuck-Puppet

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Completely bound and rendered helpless is just how Mistress Adriana loves to have her boy-toys kept. The more helpless the more she can really fuck their tight hole and train them to be the whore she desires!

[Femdom, Strap-on, Anal Play, Bondage, CBT]

File info:

Duration: 00:18:36
    File Size: 1.53 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/2de637dfc5e95/Adriana_Chechik_-_Her_Fuck-Puppet_1080p.mp4

3. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Adriana Chechik - Her Fuck-Puppet

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Completely bound and rendered helpless is just how Mistress Adriana loves to have her boy-toys kept. The more helpless the more she can really fuck their tight hole and train them to be the whore she desires!

[Femdom, Strap-on, Anal Play, Bondage, CBT]

File info:

Duration: 00:18:36
    File Size: 1.53 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/2de637dfc5e95/Adriana_Chechik_-_Her_Fuck-Puppet_1080p.mp4

4. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Nina Hartley fans, you know I love to share, but can you believe I'd let my girlfriends down into the dungeon when my human fuck toy is on display? Well if you can't, all I have to say is, seeing is believing! He's here to serve for my pleasure... and hers... and also hers, in this 18 minute scene that ends with two of us fingering his asshole at once!

File info:

[​IMG]

5. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

File info:

[​IMG]

6. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Mistress-T - Cuckolds Exposure

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

This is a MUST-HAVE for your cuckolding collection! I married this old, limp-dicked dork for his money. I've never had sex with him & have been slowly getting him used to being a cuckold by making him lick my pussy when it's full of other men's cum. Today I take things to the next level: I make him suck cock, watch me fuck another man AND make him clean the cum from my ass & pussy! I video tape it to use as blackmail later. I threaten him with exposure to make him compliant. If I were to show this video to his coworkers, family or people at the church.well, his life would be over! Besides, he loves me & would do anything to ensure I don't divorce him. I'm the best thing that's ever happened to him. He's so pussy whipped!

[Femdom, Cuckold, Encorage BI, Creampie, Cum Eating, Small Penis Humiliation]

File info:

Duration: 00:25:11
    Resolution: 1280x720
    File Size: 744 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/72cd063f0be1f/Mistress_-_T_-_Cuckolds_Exposure.mp4

7. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Mistress-T - Cuckolds Exposure

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

This is a MUST-HAVE for your cuckolding collection! I married this old, limp-dicked dork for his money. I've never had sex with him & have been slowly getting him used to being a cuckold by making him lick my pussy when it's full of other men's cum. Today I take things to the next level: I make him suck cock, watch me fuck another man AND make him clean the cum from my ass & pussy! I video tape it to use as blackmail later. I threaten him with exposure to make him compliant. If I were to show this video to his coworkers, family or people at the church.well, his life would be over! Besides, he loves me & would do anything to ensure I don't divorce him. I'm the best thing that's ever happened to him. He's so pussy whipped!

[Femdom, Cuckold, Encorage BI, Creampie, Cum Eating, Small Penis Humiliation]

File info:

Duration: 00:25:11
    File Size: 744 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/72cd063f0be1f/Mistress_-_T_-_Cuckolds_Exposure.mp4

8. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Fetish Liza - Choked smothered and milked

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Recently my lovely fan Jerry from the USA sent me these new burgundy leather gloves. I had to test them on my slave of course! They look lovely wrapped around his neck or covering his mouth and I knew he would not be able to resist my gloved touch, ha ha

[Femdom, Hendjob, CBT, Slave, Latex, Bondage]

File info:

Duration: 00:12:21
    File Size: 232 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/1a0262b44be9b/Fetish_Liza_-_Choked_smothered_and_milked.mp4

9. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Fetish Liza - Choked smothered and milked

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Recently my lovely fan Jerry from the USA sent me these new burgundy leather gloves. I had to test them on my slave of course! They look lovely wrapped around his neck or covering his mouth and I knew he would not be able to resist my gloved touch, ha ha

[Femdom, Hendjob, CBT, Slave, Latex, Bondage]

File info:

Duration: 00:12:21
    File Size: 232 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/1a0262b44be9b/Fetish_Liza_-_Choked_smothered_and_milked.mp4

10. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Mistress-T - Double Extreme Tease

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Sub Suzie joins me in this sexy, intense tease & denial scene. Our bound victim is edged over & over but never gets to cum. Suzie uses her soft, wet mouth & tongue to tease his sensitive, horny cock (cocksucking), we both use our hands.we even use our pussies but only fuck just the tip of his cock, driving him crazy as he tries to thrust deeper. We make him orally service us (PUSSY LICKING) while we toy with him. I dare you to edge yourself along with this vid & see if you can last.imagining how this poor slave suffered being teased by two beautiful women.

[Femdom, Slave, Orgasm Control, Cock Tease, Oral Servitude, Orgasm Denial]

File info:

Duration: 00:11:11
    File Size: 329 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/57ef70a068640/Mistress_-_T_-_Double_Extreme_Tease__Starring_Sub_Suzie.mp4

11. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Sub Suzie joins me in this sexy, intense tease & denial scene. Our bound victim is edged over & over but never gets to cum. Suzie uses her soft, wet mouth & tongue to tease his sensitive, horny cock (cocksucking), we both use our hands.we even use our pussies but only fuck just the tip of his cock, driving him crazy as he tries to thrust deeper. We make him orally service us (PUSSY LICKING) while we toy with him. I dare you to edge yourself along with this vid & see if you can last.imagining how this poor slave suffered being teased by two beautiful women.

File info:

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/57ef70a068640/Mistress_-_T_-_Double_Extreme_Tease__Starring_Sub_Suzie.mp4

12. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

File info:

[​IMG]

13. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

14. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

15. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Brittany Andrews - Cock Juicing Stand (Aug 10, 2017)

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Goddess Brittany Andrews has a stable of slaves who need to be kept fed to stay strong and healthy. She has chosen one lucky piece of meat to be her cum producing slut that gets to provide all the rest with a fresh dose of weekly protein. His cock and balls have been permanently bound to the juicing stand so he is always patiently waiting to be milked by his Goddess.

[Femdom, CBT, Cum Eating, Bondage, Handjobs, Latex]

File info:

Duration: 00:11:38
    File Size: 987 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/5825f2f32a63c/Brittany_Andrews_-_Cock_Juicing_Stand_1080p.mp4

16. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Ash Hollywood - Size 5 Cock Tease

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Mistress Ash loves teasing her foot slave with her sexy size 5 soles sliding up and down his rock hard cock. He can't help but start to pre-cum when his Mistress shoves one foot down his throat and the other rubs the head of his sensitive dick. She gets him right to the brink of blowing his load with just the touch of her bare soles but leaves him denied and on edge begging for more.

[Femdom, Blonde, Foot Worship, Footjobs, Orgasm Denial, Tease and Denial]

File info:

Duration: 00:09:04
    File Size: 504 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/1af834960e81d/Ash_Hollywood_-_Size_5_Cock_Tease..mp4

17. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Tigerr Benson-These nuts got abused like hell!

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

he grab them and hold them in a firm squeeze. From a former ball abuse they are pretty fat and swollen. It seems she wants a match to her big tits, so she grab her hairbrush to thrash his ball sack even further. Wriggling around but unable to escape when she hold him by the balls. He gets hit after hit. Then he get finished off with endless, ruthless ball kicks.

[BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, HUMILIATION]

File info:

Duration: 00:09:23
    File Size: 363 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/c4677427d5a75/These_nuts_got_abused_like_hell_.mp4

18. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Mistress Helix - Schoolgirl vs Submissive

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

He hates blindfolds so I blindfolded him. I promised an orgasm after seven weeks in chastity but I lied. Once I get to know you, you can't win. Smooth build-up towards a real mindfuck finish that only makes my sweet virgin sub more dedicated, according to the desperate things coming out of his mouth.

[FemDom, Forced Handjob, Sexy Schoolgirls Uniforms]

File info:

Duration: 00:11:57
    File Size: 397 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/1b4f7a992a4a8/Mistress_Helix-Schoolgirl_vs_Submissive.mp4

19. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

20. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Miss Jasmine and Mistress Kandy - Double Ass Crush Gets Dicks Dick Hard

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Miss Jasmine is sitting on slave dick's face and tells Mistress Kandy she is giving him a test today to see if he can really handle going without air. Kandy moves from the bed and sits on the slaves legs. Jasmine suggests that Kandy sit on her lap so the slave gets all of their full weight on his face. After a short smother they decide it might be better to facesit him on the bed. As he gets on the bed Jasmine wastes no time hopping right back onto his head. Her ass looks divine in see through black lace panties. Kandy is wearing leather gloves and takes Dick's dick into her hand. She strokes it and rubs his balls and he starts to swell. Now the Ladies change places and Kandy presses her plumb ass into his face while Jasmine strokes his cock with her leather gloves. Kandy sits until he starts to kick for air and at the same time the Ladies notice his dick is really getting hard. It seems the more he fights to breath the more excited he becomes. This slave needs some work as he can not last even a minute without air but the Ladies plan to push him until he doesn't put up any fight at all. When Kandy moves off his face, Jasmine moves over and smothers him with her tits. Kandy hops on top of Jasmine and he again gets all their weight. Then Jasmine pinches his nose and mouth with her leather gloves as Kandy reaches in to help out. Now you get a super hot visual as Jasmine sits on him again with her legs spread wide and you can see her Divine Pussy peaking out from the fabric as it presses into the slaves nose. This time he holds out better, who would want Jasmine to actually get off their face after all. Next Jasmine slides up and scissors him, while Kandy again pinches his nose. Jasmine resumes riding his face and then does the splits on his face and tells Kandy to get onto her lap. As they sit together face to face, Kandy on Jasmine's lap, all their weight on the slaves face, Jasmine says "This time we're not getting off."

[FemDom, Facesitting, smothering]

File info:

Duration: 00:10:34
    File Size: 844 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/0be3e0704ce6e/M...d_-_Double_Ass_Crush_Gets_Dicks_Dick_Hard.mp4

21. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Cherry Morgan & Alina Long Part1

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Cherry Morgan and Alina Long are getting their feet worshipped by their pool while a repairman works in the background. Cherry makes a bet with Lina that Lina can hypnotize the repairman and make him their slave, just like she did with the other two slaves. They call the repairman into the house and Lina tries her magic on him. Before they know it, he is getting very sleepy and he agrees to do everything they say, beginning with taking his clothes off. He then agrees to suck on their huge dildo, humiliating himself. They call the other two boys into the room and force him to dance in front of them. He obeys like a zombie. He is then ordered to go over there and suck their cocks (to be continued in part 2)

[Femdom, Foot licking, Foot worship, Humiliation]

File info:

Duration: 00:08:29
    File Size: 736 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/c547718851a03/Alina_Long_and_Cherry_Morgan.mp4

22. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

23. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Goddess Rodea - Rodea Visits Mean Girl Manor

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

I visited M G Manor to meet a slave that said he could take my kicks, haha! Apparently he was into ball-busting so I thought he could take the worst beating I could dish out. I won't say too much. but he ended up with his balls the size of grapefruit. Oh, and I made him pay me and beg me to keep going, then kiss the boots that took him out of commission for six months. Yup, you wont see this slave in anymore ballbusting videos for a long ass time! He had to go to the doctor! HAHAHA! Apparently I am a new legend in the making.

[Femdom, Ball stomping, Kicking, Slave]

File info:

Duration: 00:22:52
    File Size: 1.94 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/a19bccbba2864/Rodea_Visits_Mean_Girl_Manor.Goddess_Rodea.mp4

24. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

25. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member