Femdom/facesitting/humiliation Videos (daily Update)

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by chuan, May 9, 2017.

1. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Maitresse Madeline Marlowe , Vince Ferelli, Aiden Starr - Maitresse Madeline and Aiden Starr's Divine B-day Bash LIVE and PUBLIC!

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

40 women. 2 birthdays. 1 piece of meat. Never before on ANY femdom site have you seen such a blatant form of male humiliation until now. It's true, The Divine are usually put together pretty well but, even they need to let their hair down and take a break from keeping those filthy boys in line. It's like a frat party but with women and Vince is the lucky piece of meat at the butt of the joke. This is reality femdom at it's finest. Maitresse Madeline and Aiden Starr spend their birthday with 40 local ladies plucked off the streets of San Francisco and one lucky male stripper. This is as real as it gets and the majority of these girls have NEVER seen or done ANYTHING like this before. But, Madeline creates this certain energy in the room and the ladies transform and can't control themselves. They ALL become hungry, ravenous femdoms! EVERYONE participates giving Vince Ferelli a run for his money with corporal punishment, CBT, CFNM, foot worship and the biggest strap-on ass fucking gang bang you've seen in femdom. Madeline stuffs this huge hunk of man meat in a clear, restrictive box with only his useful bits left out while the ladies take turns smothering his face with their asses. He's left hungry, humiliated and covered in female nectar. Lucky fucking bastard.

[femdom, humiliation, public, smothering, foot worship, CBT, Corporal Punishment, straight, dominatrix, slave, Male Sub, bdsm, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, Face Sitting, Fingering, bondage, Pegging, orgasm denial, Rough Sex, Reverse Gangbang]

File info:

Duration: 01:12:57
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Format: mp4
    File Size: 2.61 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/9fd992d828819/M...tarr_s_Divine_B-day_Bash_LIVE_and_PUBLIC_.mp4

2. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Ned Mayhem, Nyomi Banxxx - Amazon African Goddess And The Lily White Bitchboy

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

When Nyomi Banxxx walked into The Armory we all thought she was drop dead gorgeous, had the roundest ass built for worship, perfect skin, huge tits, this was a given. It's when African goddess opened her mouth and naturally dominated the entire room you really felt her power. Ned's the luckiest white bitchboy to walk the planet and he knows it. Nyomi gives him zero mercy, flogging, caning, slapping and fucking his little white ass in tight rope bondage. He has the honor of worshiping her big beautiful ass and get this, the little white mother fucker is so turned on by her ass encompassing his entire face his pathetic little prick blows it's load prematurely. Nyomi humiliates him about his worthless small dick and he's made to cum again but for her pleasure only and milked totally raw! And now, the long awaited debut of The Div/Bit very FIRST Amazon African Goddess, the devastatingly sexy Miss Nyomi Banxxx!!! Say thank you slaveboys!

[big ass, bondage, caning, flogging, rope bondage, slapping, strap on, femdom, straight, dominatrix, slave, Male Sub, Corporal Punishment, bdsm, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, Face Sitting, humiliation, Fingering, Pegging, CBT, orgasm denial, Rough Sex]

File info:

Duration: 00:47:48
    File Size: 1.05 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/03c41d26b6546/N...rican_Goddess_And_The_Lily_White_Bitchboy.mp4

3. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Vince Ferelli, Lorelei Lee, Christian Wilde - A Cuckold's Reality

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Vince Ferelli falls into a deep slumber only to wake up to his worse nightmare, his wife fucking another man! On Div/Bit the games don't end there. Vince is bound, gagged and stuffed in a metal chastity belt. With no key in sight, Lorelei Lee revels in every second of her bull's cock, flogging and humiliating her husband at the same time. She is such a skilled cuckoldress she never bats an eye or misses one indulgent stroke from her bull. The second Vince makes one peep of protest he's locked away for good, butt fucked, made to take a painful zipper and given a front row seat to his wife's pussy getting fucked while he's teabagged and made to lick her pussy with the bull's cock inside her! The humiliation doesn't end there, after multiple orgasms Lorelei jerks her bull's cock onto Vince's face. Vince wakes up a sweaty hot mess with a face full of humiliating cock juice. Was this all in his head or reality hitting him right between the eyes?

[flogging, humiliation, multiple orgasms, zipper, Chastity, femdom, straight, dominatrix, slave, Male Sub, Corporal Punishment, bdsm, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, Face Sitting, Fingering, bondage, Pegging, CBT, orgasm denial, Rough Sex, gag, pain, Brutal Cuckolding, cuckolding]

File info:

Duration: 00:32:36
    File Size: 730 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/ae650d0d532d5/V...ee__Christian_Wilde_-_A_Cuckold_s_Reality.mp4

4. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Nomad, January Seraph, DragonLily - Hot For Teacher

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

If you're a foot fetishist you're in for a treat. If you're a dirty, masturbating pervert in need of heavy punishment you will relate. If you ever wanted to get fucked in the ass by two of your sexy, sadistic teachers this is the answer to your fantasy. Nomad's caught masturbating in the student bathroom and filthy fucking perverts like him who spread their filthy seed all over the academy need to be punished. Thankfully, for us, Mistress January Seraph and Mistress Dragonlily are the type of teachers you always wanted to fuck. Nomad's no different and needs a punishment! Heavy spanking, caning and CBT are all included along with copious amounts of foot tease, a foot job, ass worship and strap-on ass fucking! Somehow you get the feeling that despite all the humiliation this smutty pervert would do it all again just for the chance to fuck these smokin hot teachers!

[caning, humiliation, spanking, teacher, CBT, femdom, straight, dominatrix, slave, Male Sub, Corporal Punishment, bdsm, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, Face Sitting, Fingering, bondage, Pegging, orgasm denial, Rough Sex, cop]

File info:

Duration: 00:44:07
    File Size: 988 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/a7b2c66048895/Nomad__January_Seraph__DragonLily_-_Hot_For_Teacher.mp4

5. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Riley Jenner - Fuck My Face

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Mistress Riley needs a cock that can satisfy her sexual appetite. She straps a big, black dick to her bitch boy's face turning him into the perfect sex slave. His reward for being an obedient fuck toy is receiving his weekly milking. He only deserves the bottom of her leather boots pumping and grinding away on his cock to orgasm.

[Femdom, High Heels, Blonde, Big Butt, Stockings, Ball Busting, CBT, Face Sitting, Milking, Trampling]

File info:

Duration: 00:16:28
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    File Size: 1.37 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/6cc43c6cf6013/FEMDOMEMPIRE_RILEY_JENNER_-_FUCK_MY_FACE.mp4

6. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Mistress Mandy Marx - Boutique Babysitter Experience

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Weaving fantasy and reality, if a role play was yours to begin with, it is, in a deeper sense than you think, not yours anymore. You are lost, swept away by edging and insanity. I AM your babysitter. I KNOW what you want. You ARE in trouble. And if you don't do EXACTLY what I say, I will tell your parents everything. This is a blast.

[Femdom, Tease & Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, Orgasm Control, Handjob, Ruined, Brat Girls, Edging Games]

File info:

Duration: 00:12:31
    File Size: 304 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/e049e3b902464/MISTRESS_MANDY_MARX_-_BOUTIQUE_BABYSITTER_EXPERIENCE.mp4

7. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

January Seraph, Jack Hammer - FemDom Bootcamp: Episode 2 "Your cock may be HUGE but I'll do with it as I please"

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

This is January Seraph's own personal tease and denial. Mistress January teaches Jack to be a better slave by helping him to stop thinking with just his unusually large cock. She does this with lots of CBT, whipping, caning, humiliation and evil tease and denial. Yeah, this Bitch ends up using his ginormous cock because why the hell not, who wouldn't!? However, rest assured, she never lets Jack forget even for one split second that it's all about HER pleasure and NEVER his! Jack has potential but he isn't quite there yet. Come back to see his final days of training unfold and his final test with Maitresse Madeline herself! Maitresse's Evaluation Ambitions cocksure stop thinking with only his cock appreciation show thankfulness wandering learn to be in the present; feel the pain Closing assessment with such a large cock should be trained as a pleasure slave slave wanders in his head must learn to always have an available and readied ass will benefit from being broken pain slut

[caning, femdom, humiliation, pain, pain slut, whipping, slave, CBT, straight, dominatrix, Male Sub, Corporal Punishment, bdsm, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, Face Sitting, Fingering, bondage, Pegging, orgasm denial, Rough Sex]

File info:

Duration: 00:49:07
    File Size: 1.07 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/6efa05e172b6f/J..._be_HUGE_but_I_ll_do_with_it_as_I_please_.mp4

8. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Nomad, Ms Kim - Real Life BDSM couple

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

What happens when you let a real life 24/7 BDSM couple loose in The Armory? In this update you'll find out! In her debut on Div/Bit, Ms Kim; Nomad's real life mistress, threatens to leave him there in exchange for a more well trained slave. Chastity, caning, humiliation, electro cock torture, strap-on anal sex, pussy worship and foot job are all included!

[caning, humiliation, slave, bdsm, couple, Chastity, femdom, straight, dominatrix, Male Sub, Corporal Punishment, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, Face Sitting, Fingering, bondage, Pegging, CBT, orgasm denial, Rough Sex, anal]

File info:

Duration: 00:46:12
    File Size: 1.01 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/c15750e13b278/Nomad__Ms_Kim_-_Real_Life_BDSM_couple.mp4

9. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Mistress Helix - The Best Kind Of Tease

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Starts in chastity. Helix makes the boy endure a unique coming-out-of-chastity tease that you'll have to see for yourself, and ends in as vicious a stroking tease as you're likely to see, co-starring everyone's favorite helpless virgin client.

[Femdom, Tease & Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, Handjob, Vibrator]

File info:

Duration: 00:45:29
    File Size: 1.43 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/19acc5e59fd69/MISTRESS_HELIX_-_THE_BEST_KIND_OF_TEASE.mp4

10. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Mistress Mandy Marx - A Real Self-Edging Treatment

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

You will be stuck and you will self-edge. You will soon lose your mind and it will be you holding the button. Fair warning, (not that that will stop anyone thinking with their cock). Due to my fascination with medical scenes and the ease of this technique, I would offer this treatment session for only a modest tribute when I am much more available, over the summer, in Massachusetts. What is the trick? There's a couple, and you will be tested and left begging either way. Because if you fail my self-edging test--you receive punishment, real punishment, something you actually DON'T like, a severe deterrent. Quite a conundrum for you, begging boy.

[Femdom, Tease & Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, Orgasm Control, Handjob, Edging Games]

File info:

Duration: 00:16:28
    File Size: 414 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/2103e1e6b944b/MISTRESS_MANDY_MARX_-_A_REAL_SELF-EDGING_TREATMENT.mp4

11. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Dia Zerva, Leo Forte, Felony - New male sub falls deep into sub space like never seen before on Div_Bit

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

This is something special we've never seen in the history of Div/Bit. New sub Leo Forte has just moved to San Francisco two weeks ago and finds himself on the doorstep of the Ki//.com Armory. Leo has hidden his need, want and desire to be dominated, humiliated and fucked from everyone he knows in his middle America town. And now here he is right at the foot of two of the sexiest dominant Bitches ever to walk the earth. The shoot starts off normally with a little fantasy role play, some ass worship, strap-on buttfucking, OTK spanking, humiliation and CFNM. But, when the Bitches hit Leo with some hot wax and a cane he falls. I don't mean literally I mean this sub falls so deep into subspace that I decide to stop the shoot at some point because of the intensity. Leo said to me after and I quote, "I've been hiding this want all my life. I've been told I was wrong for having these feelings and then BAM here you are telling me it's ok to feel this way. You've even encouraged me to explore it and celebrate it. What on earth am I supposed to do with feelings like that? I have no idea where to put it." Leo is doing well and coming back to Div/Bit soon with his new found enlightenment but first we get to witness his first taste of real BDSM. Don't miss the closing and emotionally charged closing interview!

[hot wax, humiliation, role play, spanking, wax, bdsm, Male Sub, femdom, straight, dominatrix, slave, Corporal Punishment, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, Face Sitting, Fingering, bondage, Pegging, CBT, orgasm denial, Rough Sex]

File info:

Duration: 00:52:15
    File Size: 1.14 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/b2017457b2f5e/D...b_space_like_never_seen_before_on_Div_Bit.mp4

12. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Jason Miller, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe , Kade - Educating a Bitchboy: Episode 5 "Ultimate Denial"

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

It's judgment day! Jason Miller has made it to the top. He's endured 4 days of training with 4 different Div/Bit and now faces his biggest challenge yet, Queen Bee; Maitresse Madeline. In this very intense and very real shoot you see Jason FINALLY fully submit. He's heavily caned, heavily flogged, his cock is locked up and tortured. He's brutally strap-on fucked in the ass in a humiliating pile driver position. Jason is tied up, locked in chastity and teased and denied while Maitresse's pussy juice drips in his mouth as she uses her lead slave's face for a dildo gag. Even after all his training Jason still humps the air and begs for release. He can't help himself. Does he get it or will Madeline tease and ultimately deny him forever? Maitresse's Evaluation Goals trust rely on the integrity and strength of the domme submit fully yield all control to the domme pride positive emotion resulting from submission Closing assessment fully submitted prideful sub shall remain a chastity slave finally understood his reasoning for being here

[gag, slave, submission, Chastity, dildo, femdom, straight, dominatrix, Male Sub, Corporal Punishment, bdsm, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, Face Sitting, humiliation, Fingering, bondage, Pegging, CBT, orgasm denial, Rough Sex]

File info:

Duration: 01:04:34
    File Size: 1.41 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/c3e2f87eba83c/J...g_a_Bitchboy__Episode_5__Ultimate_Denial_.mp4

13. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Delirious Hunter - Svelte Blonde Delirious Hunter Punishes and Fucks Buttslut Slave

[​IMG]

Screens:

Delirious Hunter has her sights set on pain slut slave DJ. She covers his chest in plastic clips and has him tied in place by his wrists, ankles, cock and balls. Hooded, unable to see his Mistress, DJ waits anxiously, yelling in pain as Delirious brushes those delicate clips across his chest. Delirious laughs at DJ's pain, amused, and pleased to see her slave's chest flushing a bright pink. After removing the clips, she flogs his chest and back, delighted by his pain. She brings out a rubber slapper and tenderizes his man flesh. But Delirious doesn't only want DJ's pain, she wants his ass wide and gaping around her fat cock. She has him bound to a rolling dolly so she can move him back and forth on her cock. DJ yelps as Delirious pounds his asshole. Her cock is so deep in his ass he can't think straight. Afterward he cleans off her cock with his mouth and is rewarded by getting to taste his Mistress' pussy and ass. Now that his ass is fucked open, Delirious decides to see how well her toy works. She uses his tongue to cum hard. She bites his cock before sliding it in her powerful tight cunt. DJ almost loses blows his load at the feeling of her glorious pussy. Her muscles clench down on his sensitive cock as she rides him hard and rough to orgasm. Now that she's cum, it's time to see how much pain and pleasure his pathetic dick can take. Delirious edges DJ as she rips open her stockings and makes him worship her feet. DJ begs to cum as Delirious tugs his cock without mercy. Finally he spills all over her hands, but Delicious isn't done yet. She continues to stimulate his sensitive cock as DJ yells in pain, thanking his Mistress as she makes him take it.

[Femdom, Domination, BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Pegging, Pussy Eating, Face Sitting, Orgasm Denial, Rough Sex, CBT, Pain, Feet, Stockings, Strap-on]

File info:

Duration: 00:57:49
    File Size: 2.08 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/47ae872286364/DIVINE_BITCHES_DELIRIOUS_HUNTER_43103_.mp4

14. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Mia Malkova - The Nutcracker

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

A slave's balls belong to his Goddess and she has the power to do whatever she desires to them. Goddess Mia is feeling extra sadistic today and shows her bitch exactly how much power she truly has.

[Femdom, Blonde, High Heels, Big Butts, CBT, Ballbusting]

File info:

Duration: 00:11:43
    File Size: 999 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/4df0a44742ab7/FEMDOMEMPIRE_MIA_MALKOVA_-_THE_NUTCRACKER.mp4

15. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Mia Malkova - Office Boss Bitch

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Boss Bitch Mia Malkova has a special arrangement with one of her male employees. He gets to keep his employment status as long as his cock remains locked in chastity and he promises to always be a devoted foot slut. His cock and mouth belong only to her now and she will do with them as she sees fit. Her bitch gets to keep his job while she gets her feet worshipped, licked and sucked at any time of the day she pleases.

[Femdom, Blonde, Foot Worship, Chastity]

File info:

Duration: 00:17:04
    File Size: 1.41 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/b01cb0b059327/FEMDOMEMPIRE_MIA_MALKOVA_-_OFFICE_BOSS_BITCH.mp4

16. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Jason Miller, Bobbi Starr - Educating A Bitchboy: Episode 4 "Last Chance"

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Jason Miller desperately wants to serve Maitresse Madeline and he will get his chance but not until Mistress Bobbi Starr has one last day with him, and good thing because he really needed it. Mistress Bobbi Starr teaches Jason what true submission to a women is all about. He goes through a transformation and you can tell in the closing interview. This shoot was extremely difficult for Jason. Strict bondage, CBT, objectification, humiliation, strap-on ass fucking, caning, flogging, ass worship then stuffed back into chastity! Does this get him in line for the next day when his dreams finally come true and he is allowed to serve Madeline? Tune in to Jason's final day of training and find out! Maitresse's Evaluation Goals flexibility extended periods in strict bondage devotion display true devotion pain processing truly embrace the pain Closing assessment made suggestions for flexibilty slave needs to be present slave must evaluate what he expects to get out of this experience trust issues

[bondage, caning, flogging, humiliation, pain, slave, submission, Chastity, CBT, femdom, straight, dominatrix, Male Sub, Corporal Punishment, bdsm, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, Face Sitting, Fingering, Pegging, orgasm denial, Rough Sex]

File info:

Duration: 01:02:19
    File Size: 1.36 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/989aca71969fe/J...ting_A_Bitchboy__Episode_4___Last_Chance_.mp4

17. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Lady Zita - Forced To Enjoy Fucking

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Mistress Zita forcefully grabs her slave, she drags him to position, opens his legs despite his will and pushes her huge strapon into his ass with one swift, yet very hard thrust. The slave screams out loud and tries to crawl away, but he can't, because Zita hold him still. Then comes the brutal assfucking, Zita enjoys and savors every single moment of it, until it lasts and then she left him there to suffer alone.

[Femdom, Strapon]

File info:

Duration: 00:09:18
    File Size: 567 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/3106333561faa/mistress-anal-strapon-guy-video-xxx-2128.mp4

18. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Mistress Zita forcefully grabs her slave, she drags him to position, opens his legs despite his will and pushes her huge strapon into his ass with one swift, yet very hard thrust. The slave screams out loud and tries to crawl away, but he can't, because Zita hold him still. Then comes the brutal assfucking, Zita enjoys and savors every single moment of it, until it lasts and then she left him there to suffer alone.

[Femdom, Strapon]

File info:

[​IMG]

19. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

[Femdom, Strapon]

File info:

[​IMG]

20. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

[Femdom, Strapon]

File info:

[​IMG]

21. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Zak Tyler, Nika Noire - Examining The Teachers Pet: Episode 4 "The Eastern European Dominatrix"

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Zak Tyler has come a long way from the first time he trained with Div/Bit and now he faces the strict and sexy Mistress Nika Noire! Zak is made to worship her boots, has his cock stepped on, gets an evil OTK spanking and is commanded to lick her pussy through her latex panties. He's wrapped in bondage taped and brutally strap-on ass fucked then used like a rag doll so that Mistress Nika Noire can get off. Do you think she let's him have any pleasure? I think NOT but just being in her presence should be pleasure enough! Zak will now face his final day of training with Maitresse Madeline. Tune in to find out how his fate unfolds. Maitresse's Evaluation Goals boot worship skilled at pleasing domme with adoration skills anal training anal abilities have progressed from non existent to highly skilled pleasure cock is somewhat usable for pleasure Closing assessment may be best left out of chastity and used as a pleasure slave push anal training further pain tolerance progressed authentically devoted

[bondage, dominatrix, pain, spanking, strap on, latex, slave, Chastity, boot worship, femdom, straight, Male Sub, Corporal Punishment, bdsm, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, Face Sitting, humiliation, Fingering, Pegging, CBT, orgasm denial, Rough Sex, anal, teacher]

File info:

Duration: 00:49:15
    File Size: 1.08 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/6bf81df0e9b06/Z...isode_4__The_Eastern_European_Dominatrix_.mp4

22. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Dana DeArmond, Scout, Christian Wilde - Brat Princess Cuckolds Her Boyrfriend With Football Coach!

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Dana DeArmond is the ultimate brat princess. Her loser boyfriend is the worst player on the football team. She's tired of him and needs a real man to satisfy her. Who better to fuck her tight twat to orgasm than the sexy, strong football coach?! Dana punishes her boyfriend for his inadequacies with flogging, ball torture, chastity, humiliation and an embarrassing strap-on ass pounding while being commanded to worship the coach's shoes. Dana thoroughly enjoys every moment of the coach's cock and lets her boyfriend "enjoy" it too by spitting her cock laced saliva right in his mouth then jerking coach off into his face! Wonder if after this he's still on the team?!

[flogging, humiliation, Chastity, femdom, straight, dominatrix, slave, Male Sub, Corporal Punishment, bdsm, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, Face Sitting, Fingering, bondage, Pegging, CBT, orgasm denial, Rough Sex, Brutal Cuckolding, cuckolding]

File info:

Duration: 00:54:30
    File Size: 1.19 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/af66c3bfb9cbd/D...kolds_Her_Boyrfriend_With_Football_Coach_.mp4