Femdom Is Style Of Life ( Strap-on / Bondage )

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by Katrin19888, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Katrin19888

Katrin19888 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Cum Eating Instructions , Cum Swallowers , Female Domination , Humiliation

DESCRIPTION: I have a new slave, and today I'm putting him through a series of tests with my friend Mistress Kate. As he stands naked before us, we make him spread his legs and take turns kicking him directly in the balls. When he can't handle the pain and drops to his knees in agony, we punish him by making him eat his own cum! I watch as he jerks-off, torturing his nipples by pinching them as he tugs away at his little dick. I remind him that he's not allowed to cum unless we give him permission, and when we finally let him we make him do it in his own mouth! As he lays on his back, I lift his legs above his head so he can shoot his own load all over his face and down his throat. He doesn't want to disappoint his two goddesses, so he does everything we tell him without complaint. If you want to be our slave you must obey our every command, including eating your own cum!

<================>
    Duration: 0:07:11
    File Size: 342Mb
    File Type: wmv
    Resolution: 1920x1080

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5423 - Punish Him By Making Him Eat His Own Cum

2. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Boot Domination , Female Domination , Shoe & Boot Worship

DESCRIPTION: Joined by my friend Mistress Kate, we break in a new slave by teaching him how to properly worship our feet. We begin by making him lick my leather boots clean, laughing at the loser as he polishes them with his tongue. "Do it better!" I scold when he fails to impress me. As he kneels before us naked, I have him lick Kate's shoes as well and the loser proves to be a fast learner. "Continue to worship her feet!" I command as I hold his head to her feet, supervising the action to make sure the jerk does the best job possible. Mistress Kate slaps his bare ass hard, then rides him like a horse as he gets back to licking my boots. Together we have a blast mocking this idiot as he mouths my leather. Taking a seat on my sofa, I have him suck my heel as Kate sits on his back and watches. "Not bad for the first time!" we tell our new student as he worships my boots. He's successfully passed our first test!

<================>
    Duration: 0:07:59
    File Size: 335Mb
    File Type: mp4

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5424 - Teaching New Slave To Worship Our Feet Featuring Mistress Kate

3. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Female Domination , Strap-on, double dominaion , pegging

DESCRIPTION: Joined by the gorgeous Mistress Anne, we make this slave our bitch by making him suck and fuck our big strap-on cocks. I watch as he sucks Anne's dick, then lube up his virginal asshole and pound him from behind hard and fast. With his arms tied to the bed frame, he's unable to escape as we violate his mouth and ass and laugh in twisted delight as we do it. We love humiliating this loser and show no mercy as relentlessly molest him from both ends! It's the first time having his ass fucked and he takes it like a champion.

<================>
    Duration: 0:06:50
    File Size: 327Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5425 - Fucking A Slaves Ass And Mouth Featuring Mistress Anna

4. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Female Domination , Goddess Worship , Shoe & Boot Worship , Shoe Fetish, double dominaion

DESCRIPTION: When my gorgeous friend Mistress Anna comments on how dirty her black high heels are, I assure her that it's not a problem and summon a slave with the clap of my hands. He quickly comes crawling to our side and I put him to work by making him clean Anna's shoes with his mouth. I remind him that he's only allowed to lick her shiny high heels, and that his tongue isn't to touch her flawless skin. Together we sit on my sofa and watch as this pathetic loser polishes Mistress Anna's shoes using only his mouth. "Do you like the taste?" I laugh as he licks the bottom of her dirty heels. When he's done cleaning her shoes I have him clean mine as well as Anna rests her feet on his back!

<================>
    Duration: 0:08:01
    File Size: 317Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5426 - Slave Licks Our Shoes Clean Featuring Mistress Anna

5. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Female Domination , Foot Fetish , Foot Worship, foot slave training , ignore

DESCRIPTION: "Do you know what you're going to now?" I ask my slave when he sidles up next to me. I laugh hysterically when he foolishly answers with "rest?" No, you stupid slave, there will be no resting for you today! "You're going to worship my beautiful feet," I command, and he wastes no time getting started. He licks my sexy high-heels while I relax on my sofa and watch him work. I make him take my shoes off so he can mouth my bare feet and film the action with my phone. He sucks and licks each one of my cute, pedicured toes, eager to please his goddess and not wanting to disappoint. When he makes the mistake of nibbling on my toes, I scold him for his idiocy and send him on his way. My feet are for licking, not for biting!

<================>
    Duration: 0:09:47
    File Size: 466Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5429 - No Rest For This Slave, Only Foot Worship

6. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Cum Eating Instructions , Female Domination , Handjobs , Humiliation , Ruined Orgasms

DESCRIPTION: This fat, pathetic loser could never get a girl like me, and I remind him of that as I tease him with my perfect body. I slowly lift my shirt, giving him glimpses of my toned stomach while he watches me, and then poke his disgusting belly while I mock him. I finally see off my shirt and unhook my bra, giving him a glorious view of my spectacular tits as he stands naked before me. Curious to see if his little dick can get any bigger, I slap on gloves and begin to gently jerk him off. I'm more than happy to let him know that he'll never score a girl as fine as me. Just as he's about to cum, I completely ruin his orgasm as he blows his load. He obviously likes to eat, so I make him swallow every bit of his gross cum. I love it!

<================>
    Duration: 0:07:07
    File Size: 340Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5430 - Teasing Fat Slave, Ruining His Orgasm

7. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Female Domination , Strap-on

DESCRIPTION: I'm a little fuck off today, I'm not going to lie. What has me so upset? I tried fucking one of my slaves with this massive strap-on cock, but his tiny, virginal asshole just couldn't handle it. Thankfully I have another slave nearby who's more than willing to get rammed by every inch of my big dick! I summon him to my room and have him bend over on my bed to take my aggression out on his asshole. I slide it deep inside of him and begin fucking him hard and fast while he groans in discomfort. It's a lot of pain for him, but a lot of pleasure for me! This mammoth strap-on tears his asshole apart and I love every goddamn second of his misery. Do you think you have what it takes to handle this massive strap-on and become one of my slaves?

<================>
    Duration: 0:09:10
    File Size: 437Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5431 - Ramming A Slaves Ass With My Massive Strap-On Cock

8. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Female Domination , Handjobs , Ruined Orgasms, double dominaion , post cum torture

DESCRIPTION: As this muscular stud stands naked before us, the gorgeous Tessa Ray and I tease him with our sexy bodies and begin gently stroking his big dick. We're so sexy that he gets hard in no time as we continue flaunting ourselves and jerking him off together. He's incredibly horny and aching to cum but we torture him by refusing to let him. He's only allowed to blow his load when we give him permission to, but we want to tease him for a while first. We bring him to the brink of explosion only to deny his orgasm and repeat the cruel act over and over again. I rub his hard cock all over Tessa's tight, bare ass while his balls cry out in pain, dying to empty themselves but being denied the opportunity. We drive him absolutely crazy as we tease his cock and he begs to cum while we laugh at the poor loser. "I want to cum, please!" he cries but we haven't finished tormenting him yet and refuse to let him. "Would you like to cum on her ass?" I ask as Tessa rubs her naked bottom on him. "Show him your tits!" I say, and Tessa quickly pulls down her top to tease this jerk with her perky, young breasts. We finally let him cum but ruin his orgasm by refusing to touch his cock as he spills his load all over the floor. No sooner is he done cumming then we start jerking his sore cock again while he groans in pain. We attempt to milk this loser but will he be able to cum one more time or will he disappoint us? Find out!

<================>
    Duration: 0:11:50
    File Size: 425Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5432 - Ruining This Losers Orgasm With Tessa Ray

9. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Ass Fetish , Ass Worship , Female Domination , Toilet Humiliation , Toilet Slavery

DESCRIPTION: I love my friend Anne, but she's so young and inexperienced! I've been teaching her my ways, and her training continues after I find out she's been using toilet paper to clean herself instead of a slave's mouth. When she relieves herself in my bathroom, I summon a slave and show her how much better it is to use his tongue instead of toilet paper. I spread her cheeks wide so this loser can get in there nice and deep, cleaning her asshole with his mouth while I watch and supervise the action. It's Anne's first time having her pussy and asshole cleaned by a slave's tongue, and now that she's experienced it I don't think she'll ever go back to using toilet paper!

<================>
    Duration: 0:05:42
    File Size: 241Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5433 - Showing Anne How To Use A Slave As Human Toilet Paper

10. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Ball Abuse , Ballbusting , Female Domination

DESCRIPTION: Standing in our kitchen, Tessa , tells me that she needs to find some new ways to train her legs. As a model, it's important that she keep her legs toned and sexy, but she's just so sick of doing the same damn exercises all the time. As usual, I have the perfect solution and it just so happens to involve one of my slaves. As he stands completely nude before us, we make him spread his legs and take turns kicking him directly in the nuts. We don't hold back as we repeatedly bash his balls in, keeping count of each brutal blow and laughing while we do it. He cries out in agony, knees buckling in pain, as we relentlessly kick him squarely in the crotch. The sound of our shoes connecting with his balls proves that we're not holding anything back as we use our feet to punish him. Taking our sneakers off, we kick his nuts in with our bare feet and love every second of his misery. His balls aren't the only target of our abuse as we also kick him in the cock until he can no longer take the pain and drops to the floor. Since he's already down there, we have him quickly worship our beautiful feet before sending him crawling on his way.

<================>
    Duration: 0:08:01
    File Size: 306Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5434 - Kicking A Slaves Balls In With Tessa Ray

11. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Female Domination , Goddess Worship , Pussy Eating

DESCRIPTION: The saga continues as me and my two sexy friends, Mistress Carmen and Fetish Liza, join forces with me to torment two loser slaves. Liza sits on the edge of the bathtub and makes one slave eat her pussy while she rubs her exposed tits. Meanwhile, Mistress Carmen accompanies me into the shower and we tease the other slave by making him watch as we rinse off our perfect tits. Carmen asks him if he's enjoyed the view after I lick her pussy, and back at the tub Liza begins stroking her slave's dick as a reward for properly licking her clit. She lets him blow a huge load all over her feet, then massages the head of his cock with her toes before making him lap up his own cum. Over by the shower, me and Mistress Carmen have tied our slave to the wall and punish him by abusing his cock and balls. Things get even crazier as us three mistresses continue to humiliate these two pathetic slaves!

<================>
    Duration: 0:15:13
    File Size: 431Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5435 - Pussy Eating, Cock Tease And Humiliation 4

12. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Female Domination , Foot Job , Foot Worship

DESCRIPTION: My two beautiful dominatrix friends, Mistress Carmen and fetish Liza,have already helped me torment these two loser slaves, but we`re not doneyet. The three of us relax in the bathtub with our feet dangling over theside and make the pair of slaves stand before us. We rub our bare feet allover their cocks, then make them drop to their knees to massage our feetas we enjoy the cool bath. We then have them worship our feet with theirmouths, and watch as they suck our beautiful toes. They obey our everycommand as we insult them and laugh at how pathetic they are. We make themstand before us again, then have them fuck our feet in between smackingtheir cock and balls. We slap them in the face, spit in their mouths, andrefuse to let them cum!

<================>
    Duration: 0:14:12
    File Size: 400Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5436 - Cock Tease With 3 Mistresses

13. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Female Domination , Humiliation , Latex, double dominaion , pet play

DESCRIPTION: After dressing two of our slaves in latex horse outfits and fucking them in the ass, me and my two stunning mistress friends draw them a cold bath so they can cool down from the pounding they took. After all, skin-tight latex gets really hot and we can't have them overheating before we're done tormenting them! Only when we're done degrading them do they have permission to die, but until then we need them alive for our sick amusement. We tease them by gently stroking their cocks as they relax in the tub, then make one blow the other while we watch and laugh. Their humiliation continues as we have one bend over so the other can fuck him in the ass! As he gets his ass slammed, Mistress Carmen makes him rub her clit and moans loudly as she cums all over his hoof. We have much more in store for our two horse slaves!

<================>
    Duration: 0:18:43
    File Size: 802Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5437 - Horny Horse Power With Three Mistresses 2

14. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Female Domination , Role Play , Strap-on, double dominaion , pegging , pet play

DESCRIPTION: Joined by my two gorgeous dominatrix friends Carmen and Fetish Liza, we laugh at the pair of slaves we've locked up in sturdy steel cages. We rattle the bars and mock the losers as we cackle in twisted delight. They're our two studs, and we use the term "studs" quite literally as they're both dressed in latex horse outfits and wearing massive stallion-sized cocks. They look ridiculous with their over-sized horse heads, and we remove them from their confinements to have some fun with them. All three of us mistresses put on our strap-ons and proceed to humiliate our equine slaves in the most degrading way possible. We take turns fucking them in the ass and laugh hysterically at their muffled groans of agony!

<================>
    Duration: 0:14:26
    File Size: 609Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5438 - Horny Horse Power With Three Mistresses

15. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Ass Worship , Bi-sexual , Female Domination , Strap-on

DESCRIPTION: Some clients like having their assholes licked, which is why this girl of mine needs to learn how to do it right. I have him practice on my adorable friend Anne as I position myself behind him wearing my black strap-on cock. I explain to this girl trainee that many customers will be African American so he also needs to learn how to take a black cock in his ass. I shove my massive ebony dick inside of him while he groans in agony while continuing to lick Anne's tight little asshole. This strap-on is so big he probably feels like he's going to be ripped in half as I pound away at his backside and laugh while I do it. When we're done training this girl, he's going to make us a lot of money licking ass and taking black dick!

<================>
    Duration: 0:07:11
    File Size: 268Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5439 - Training Body To Lick Ass And Take Black Cock Featuring Anne

16. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Cock Tease , Female Domination , Tease & Denial, brat girls , double dominaion

DESCRIPTION: When my sexy friend Anne and I realize my living room light has stopped working, we call a handyman and it doesn't take him long to show up. Using a ladder, he attempts to fix it while we watch and comment on how good looking he is. When he tells us he's repaired the light, we repay the muscular stud with our tight bodies. We pull down our tops and show him our perfect tits, and our nipples are hard from how excited we are. He's in awe of our beauty as we explore his body and find his cock every bit as impressive as the rest of him. After we take turns stroking his hard shaft, Anne drops to her knees and takes his huge dick in her mouth while I watch and rub her perky tits. Grabbing the back of her neck, I guide her head and help her suck this guy until he's fully erect and aching to cum. He takes a seat on the sofa as we tease him with our bodies, and we're right about to fuck him when I realize he's lied about fixing my light. Outraged, I scream at the loser and send him on his way. No cumming for this chump!

<================>
    Duration: 0:10:20
    File Size: 491Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5440 - Me And Anne Repay A Handyman With Our Hot Bodies

17. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Female Domination , Foot Domination , Foot Humiliation , Humiliation , Spitting

DESCRIPTION: This slave`s just finished worshiping my feet, and although he didn`t dothe greatest job, I give him a pass since it was his first time. I`m stillgoing to humiliate the loser, though, and as he lays naked on the floorbeneath me, I sit above him and spit in his open mouth. I scold him whenhe makes the mistake of swallowing it, reminding him that I didn`tinstruct him to do that. He`s only allowed to eat my spit when I give himpermission! I see my black nylons off one by one, then rest my bare feeton his face and make him smell them. "I`m going to use your tongue todayto clean and worship my feet for my own pleasure," I tell him. His firstattempt wasn`t very good, but we`ll see if he`s learned anything by givingit another try. I have him lick my feet in between spitting in his mouth,then chew up some food and spit that into his mouth as well. I stomp mysnacks into the floor and make him lick the smashed remnants off of myfeet. This fat piggy does as told, using is mouth to clean the obliteratedchips off of my soles. When my feet are finally clean enough to put myshoes back on, I have him polish my floor with his tongue before sendinghim on his way. Such a loser!

<================>
    Duration: 0:09:59
    File Size: 407Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5441 - Slave Licks Smashed Food Off Of My Bare Feet

18. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Female Domination , Strap-on, double dominaion , pegging

DESCRIPTION: Today me and my sexy young friend Anne are going to train this slave to be our girl using our big, strap-on cocks. We love money, and this girl will be making us a lot of it after we teach him how to properly take a dick. "We're going to teach you how to be the best girl in the world!" I laugh as I jam my huge black cock down his throat while Anne pounds away at his ass. Our strap-ons are massive, but we need to loosen this loser up if he's going to bring home the cash. We're going to pimp this bitch out, and he needs to learn how to take cocks of all colors and sizes. We laugh as we degrade him, fucking him from both ends while he groans in humiliation and discomfort. With his ass and mouth broken in, it's time for him to hit the streets and make us some money!

<================>
    Duration: 0:07:24
    File Size: 279Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5442 - Training Slave To Be A Body Using Strap-Ons Featuring Anne

19. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Face Sitting , Female Domination , Tease & Denial

DESCRIPTION: wo weeks ago I locked a male chastity cage over this slave`s cock. Yes,for almost half a month he`s been completely unable to touch his dickbecause of the metal cell imprisoning it. His balls are aching to cum, butthere`s no way he can empty them thanks to this cruel confinement. Usingmy perfect body, I drive this loser crazy by making him lay down andteasing him by rubbing my big tits in his face. Hiking up my skirt, I takea seat on his stupid head so he can inhale the sweet aroma of my hot pussyand asshole. All he wants to do is blow his huge load, but that won`t behappening anytime soon. I relentlessly torment this jerk by rubbing myselfall over him while laughing in twisted delight. How much suffering can hisballs take?

<================>
    Duration: 0:07:45
    File Size: 370Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5443 - Teasing Slave With My Body While His Cock Remains Caged

20. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Female Domination , Foot Worship , Goddess Worship , Sissy Training

DESCRIPTION: With the snap of my fingers I summon my sissy slave, and as she kneelsbefore me she confesses that she`s addicted to my gorgeous feet. I makeher prove it as I lay in bed and have her mouth them all over while Iwatch. "Good, girl," I comment as she sucks my adorable toes. She runs hertongue over every inch of my beautiful bare feet, and she gets punishedwith a slap across the face when she makes the mistake of touching one ofthem with her disgusting hand. I shove my toes so far down her throat thatshe gags, and it`s good practice for her since she`ll be sucking myboyfriend`s cock when she`s done worshiping my feet. With her stupid pinkwig, she looks absolutely ridiculous and I laugh as I use my phone to snapa photo to send one of my dominatrix friends. When I decide she`s hadenough of my feet, I send her crawling back into the bathroom which iswhere I keep her when I`m not using her.

<================>
    Duration: 0:10:44
    File Size: 410Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5444 - Sissy Girl Worships My Bare Feet