Femdom Pov

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by electro, May 31, 2018.

1. electro

electro Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I Cannot Fuck That Tiny Dick! (with Chloe Addison)

Chloe had fun at dinner tonight, but that is the end of things as far as she is concerned. Your dick is too small for her, so forget about it. Since she did order the most expensive menu item, she feels that she owes you something. You can jack off in front of her, but there is no way she will be touching your tiny dick. She laughs as you take your small member and start to work it. Oh, you poor thing! You only use two fingers to work it, and that makes Chloe embarrassed for you. She lets you see her boobs as a consolation prize, and you are thankful for that. Some girls will not even bother once they see your tiny prick. She suspects that her clit is bigger than your dick. She is not wrong about that, is she? Not that it would ever happen, but Chloe guarantees that she would never feel your dick if you tried to fuck her with it. You have never been told before that your dick is so small, but you already knew. You are surprised that you are so turned on by her laughing taunts, though. Since you are so small, Chloe tells you that she would probably let you do anal on her since you are so poorly endowed. You would definitely take that!! Tonight is not your night, though, so keep stroking your tiny penis. Are you ready to cum yet? Chloe has better things to do, so hurry up and get out that nutt as quickly as you can manage!

Filesize: 100 MB
    Duration: 00:06:31
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 1988 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 146 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

POV_CannotFuckThatTinyDick!.rar

2. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gym Sluts

Ceara and I have been spending more and more time together at the local gym and have decided that's it's time to come clean as to what has really been going on. We don't need to keep hiding our extracurricular activities from our significant others. Since our marriage we have noticed you have really let yourselves go, while we have remained looking incredibly hot, and to be honest, we just don't enjoy fucking you anymore. We crave more than what you can give, and we have found it at the local gym. Yes we have become quite the gym sluts, fucking all the hot, muscular men with large dicks. It wasn't hard for us either, look at us! What man could resist us? I know this may be hard for you to hear and deal with, that we are fucking other men while you have to go without, but you'll just have to learn to deal with it, and us being the considerate wives we are, will offer you up lots of wank material. Want to hear the steamy details of what we have in store for you?

Filesize: 148 MB
    Duration: 00:06:34
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3016 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

Oth_GymSluts.rar

3. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hands Off My Cock

Why should I let you cum hmm? Tell me. Plead your case. Your cock being hard and you horny means nothing to me. I'm not an object nor a piece of meat. You paid for me to laugh at you and your life, to humiliate and dictate you masturbation addiction.So palms up, on the desk. All hands off the cock. I want this to hurt, I want your need to stroke your dick control you. You are going to have to plead your case. From this moment on you are not allowed to pump it, thrust, jerk it, hump anything without my permission. [email protected] I expect a detailed email explaining why I should allow you to pleasure your own cock and I will ultimately decide if or when you will ever be allowed to cum again.

Filesize: 139 MB
    Duration: 00:09:07
    Resolution: 854x480
    Video: MOV, 23.976 FPS, 2000 kb/s

Oth_HandsOffMyCock.rar

4. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hotwife Fucks Your Friend

This is a 2 part vid (both parts in the same vid). In the first part I tell you, my husband, that your friend has sent me an email, propositioning me. In the email he tells me that he thinks I'm really hot & he'd like me to meet him at a hotel for sex. He sent me a dick pic. I show it to you. He & I had flirted before, there's definitely some sexual chemistry there. I tell you that I'm considering it & notice you getting aroused as I talk about it. I start to talk about how nice & big his cock looks. I get excited about fucking it & then decide to go for it. I tell you to NOT jerk off, to wait until I get back.In the 2nd part I've returned home after fucking your friend all day long. I tell you all about it while instructing you to jerk off. I really emphasize how big his cock was & how much of an alpha male he was. I tell you all the details & finally let you cum telling you that I plan to invite him into our bed & maybe I'll even make you suck his big cock.

Filesize: 370 MB
    Duration: 00:13:12
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3755 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Oth_HotwifeFucksYourFriend.rar

5. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Humiliating cum task #5

So far so good we found out you'r a cocksucker loser. But i want you to push your limits even further. Your task #5 is earn money for me by sucking cocks. I really dont care how you gona do it. Place an advert online or pimp yourself out. Doesnt matter. You have to charge 10 USD for every cock you've sucked and bring those money to me. At the end of the week i want you to collect 100 tribute for me. Now be a good boy and get to work for me.

Filesize: 113 MB
    Duration: 00:04:31
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 3480 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 62.6 kb/s

Oth_Humiliatingcumtask5.rar

6. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You Will Wear a Sissy Plug & Humiliation Panties for Princess Remi

I want you totally sissy-addicted to your Princess Remi. I want your worthless sissy clit in humiliation panties and I want a big thick sissy plug stretching you out and putting you in your place. Then I am going to verbally emasculate you till there is nothing manly left of you, not even the sissy cream in your panties

Filesize: 180 MB
    Duration: 00:08:24
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 2816 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Oth_HumiliationPantiesforPrincessRemi.rar

7. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kimber Lee - Hot FemDom JOI In Tight Black Dress!

This sexy black mini dress has quickly become one of my favorite items out of my closet. Of course I only bring it out on special occasions. Look how great my natural body fits in it; just like a glove! And I have on some sexy thigh highs underneath that you won't be able to resist! Do want to pull your cock out for me? Is that what you want? I'll show you how to jerk off to me, but you better do it right! Let's see if you can last until my cum sountdown for you!

Filesize: 434 MB
    Duration: 00:11:25
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 5200 kb/s

Oth_JOIInTightBlackDress.part1.rar
    Oth_JOIInTightBlackDress.part2.rar

8. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jerk Off Boot Camp

I like My boys to take direction, have stamina and huge loads. Think you have what it takes? I'll be instructing you during boot camp to stop and go with the sound of a whistle. You'll be working up a sweat and your heart will be pounding for me with the rhythm of your pulsing cock. Practice makes perfect so you'll be attending boot camp daily until you perfect your strokes.

Filesize: 270 MB
    Duration: 00:12:41
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 2864 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Oth_JerkOffBootCamp.rar

9. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cum Junkie Forever II

Another incredible cum-eating brainwashing masterpiece.This begins slowly, with focus on relaxation and breathing, lulling you into a slow t****e with minimal effort. By the time the countdown comes, you slide easily into a deep state of attentive s***p. I begin to lure you into a tremulous erection, urging you to begin to stroke and create precum. I explain that you will begin to taste that precum to prepare yourself for eating your cum. I begin to associate the smell and taste of cum with delicious flavors, making your mouth water and enchancing the craving. Soon, the imagery begins to propel you to jerk harder and harder, anticipating the enormous load of cum that you'll be creating to consume. You can't wait to explode all into your hand so you can eat up every last morsel, fully ensnaring you in a cum eating addiction. The momentum builds and builds until you're slurping down that jizz without a second thought.

Filesize: 754 MB
    Duration: 00:19:25
    Video: WMV, 25.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 440 kb/s

Oth_JunkieForeverII.part1.rar
    Oth_JunkieForeverII.part2.rar

10. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Left or Right JOI

Pay close attention to my outfit changes. We're going to play a game. Each time it changes, so does the hand you use to stroke. Which hand is "the stranger"? Keep your eyes on me and follow my instructions. This is going to be fun.

Filesize: 221 MB
    Duration: 00:10:36
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 2778 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

Oth_LeftorRightJOI.rar

11. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Legs insurance

You enter your Insurance Agent's office for a very unusual request! You remind him that last time you insured your car and your apartment, he said that anything you consider valuable can be insured. You tell him you want to insure your legs and slowly reveal them to him. You want to collect 5 million dollar in case any damage occur to them. As you reveal them you explain him how your legs are your way of life and how many doors they have opened for you, so it is understandable why you want to insure them. He falls for you, being already drawn in your legs so you make him worship and turn him too into your legs slave

Filesize: 296 MB
    Duration: 00:11:26
    Resolution: 960x540
    Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 3335 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Oth_LegsInsurance.rar

12. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Little Wee Gets Attention

Want to pull out lil' wee today? Duh. It never sees pussy, but I am feeling rather nice today. I'm going to let you pull out your tiny little wee and rub your clitty for me. Rubbing your little clitty to my perfect body is making you get excited. Focus on rubbing your little clitty, your little wee, I want you to feel a little pleasure. I will continue encouraging your little member to grow. Your pin dick is on the verge or spilling. Your balls are full and you are ready to dribble a little puddle to my hot goddess body. Cum on clitty cum to Princess Fierce. After you cum I have a little message for your itty bitty pin dick...

Filesize: 297 MB
    Duration: 00:06:51
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 60.0 kb/s

Oth_LittleWeeGetsAttention.rar

13. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Matt's Sensual CEI

Sensual instruction on stroking and eating your cum!

Filesize: 301 MB
    Duration: 00:10:13
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 3971 kb/s

Oth_MattSensualCEI.rar

14. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mesmerizing Lips and Tits

Kissy Kissy mwahhhh! Yummy lips, Yummy lits. Big and Juicy, just like you've always dreamt of. Watch Me squeeze My breasts, apply pink creamy lipgloss... and more.. Shhh... Enjoy

Includes: sexy body, elite ebony, princess pilar, luxury findom, femdom, nice body, sexy voice, full lips, ebony, bratty black girls, findom, big tits, fake tits, findomme

Filesize: 411 MB
    Duration: 00:05:48
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 245 kb/s

Oth_MesmerizingLipsTits.part1.rar
    Oth_MesmerizingLipsTits.part2.rar

15. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Middle Finger Bitch

What's up with you and your middle finger addiction? Looks like your really love beautiful women flipping you off. I don't even have to do anything, you are hard instantly when I talk about it and show you My pretty middle finger.

Filesize: 734 MB
    Duration: 00:07:02
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 14.3 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 254 kb/s

Oth_MiddleFingerBitch.part1.rar
    Oth_MiddleFingerBitch.part2.rar

16. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jean Bardot - My step mommie Jean is a dominatrix!

Your step mommie Jean wants to tell you something. Have you noticed that your dad does everything that Jean asks him to do without question or argument? Well, yeah, you noticed it, but you never gave it much thought. It turns out that your step mommie is a dominatrix! She tells you that she thinks that with a little training, you will also make a very good submissive. Are you ready for your first lesson? The first thing you must do is to remove your clothes: first your shirt.then your pants.then your socks. Your step mommie dominatrix notices your arousal immediately and it makes her laugh. The family resemblance is pitiful and you are ordered to slap yourself across your own face. DO IT. Oddly, your dick gets harder with each self-inflicted slap. Now you are ordered to your knees, the "ready" position. Is that as big as your cock can get? Oh dear, that little pee pee is a shame. Well, even though it is tiny, you should go ahead and stroke it. Enjoy this because you are now under Jean's control and you are not to touch yourself or have an orgasm unless she orders it. She changes her mind and tells you to stop stroking and to get on all fours and bark like a big . No, wait.now bark like a little yippy Chihuahua instead. This pleases her quite a lot and she orders you back to your knees and to stroke your cock again. Is it too difficult to control yourself? You are told to cum and you are embarrassed of the mess you have made, but you look forward to the next time Jean spends time with you. (((Because you are so worthless to her, Mistress Jean Bardot removes no clothing in this clip. You did not really think that she would get naked for you, did you, boy?! You really do have a lot to learn.)))

Filesize: 305 MB
    Duration: 00:09:16
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 4439 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 150 kb/s

POV_MommieJeanIsADominatrix!.rar

17. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A Month Of Edging - Cum Countdown

This is the final clip of my month long Edging Program - a sexy, sensual jerk off instruction session to test how skilled of a masturbator you are for me. There will be multiple edges, a difficult cum countdown, and consequences if you aren't able to cum exactly on command. How much cock control do you have? **Note: this works fine as a stand-alone JOI/edging clip, and can be enjoyed by anyone into orgasm control (you do not have to play along with the monthly instructions for this clip to make sense)

Filesize: 333 MB
    Duration: 00:11:14
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 3998 kb/s

Oth_MonthOfEdging.rar

18. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Obsession

I'm a seductive, bratty, bitch. I know I am. I make you weak and beg for it. you can't resist these shinny pants hugging My ass.I bounce it and pop it in your face and you have no choice but to obey.

Filesize: 31.9 MB
    Duration: 00:05:02
    Resolution: 640x480
    Video: WMV, 30.000 FPS, 773 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 103 kb/s

Oth_Obsession.rar

19. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Owned

Thinking about Me gets you hot and bothered. Seeing Me in this little bikini gets your dicklet solid. Common loser, I dare you to watch this clip and not do as I say.

Filesize: 74.8 MB
    Duration: 00:06:58
    Resolution: 640x480
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 1390 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Oth_Owned.rar

20. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Miss Kendra Puts You thru a Panty Humiliation Assignment

Do you know why your woman is cheating on you? She already knew that you're weak, submissive and terrible in bed. But when I told her your secret - that you're a sissy with a pathetic panty addiction - she decided to cuckold you. So, while she's out getting fucked? I'm going to humiliate and punish you in panties

Filesize: 243 MB
    Duration: 00:11:17
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 2816 kb/s

Oth_PantyHumiliationAssignment.rar