Femdom Pov

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by electro, May 31, 2018.

1. electro

electro Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sensual Slow Stroke

Unzip, grip your cock, feel it stiffen in your hand. Stroke the full length of your shaft, from tip to base. Feel every inch of your nerve lade dick as you stroke slowly for Me. There is no rush. Don't jackhammer your dick. Finesse it. Allow orgasm to slowly build at My instruction and enjoy the simple pleasure of jerking off.

Filesize: 247 MB
    Duration: 00:11:01
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 2998 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Oth_SensualSlowStroke.rar

2. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sexy Sex Ed

You have been waiting for this class for so long. The teacher is hot as hell and all the older boys talk about how the class left them with wank bank fodder for years to come. You wait impatiently as the busty blonde teacher enters the room. She explains everything in a very professional way, but there is something so sexy about her. She is talking about the naughtiest things and it doesn't bother her at all. She must be a firecracker in the sack! She shows you how to put a condom on and explains their importance. you feel yourself growing hard as she snaps on her latex gloves. You know the good stuff is coming and you are impatient to see her stroking that lubed up shaft for the whole class to see. You just know she can handle a cock like a pro and you want to see her big tits jiggle as she jerks it.She sticks the cock to the wall, lubes it up and explains how to masturbate. Her skilled hands work the dildo, and you are sure she is getting turned on by it. You want to stroke for that horny slut so bad, show her the techniques she has taught you, show her how a real flesh and cock reacts to her sweet slippery handjob. You can't wait to get home and practise with the recorded version of the lecture.

Filesize: 307 MB
    Duration: 00:13:44
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 116 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

Oth_SexySexEd.rar

3. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sarah Banks - Sarah Banks POV Slave Orders 1

Get on your knees, WHITEBOY! You are in the presence of a true Ebony Goddess! Mistress Sarah Banks is a real-life Pro Domme who specializes in whiteboy servitude. YOU WILL WORSHIP HER!

Filesize: 485 MB
    Duration: 00:10:59
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

Oth_SlaveOrders1.part1.rar
    Oth_SlaveOrders1.part2.rar

4. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Someone Knows How To Multitask

Kate needs to have her feet pampered. She wants her soles licked, her toes sucked, whatever attention her sweaty feet demand. She will allow you to stroke your cock though while you worship and smell her feet, so multitask piggy and wait for permission to cum.

Filesize: 741 MB
    Duration: 00:03:44
    Resolution: 3840x2160
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 27.6 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, channel0, 192 kb/s

Oth_SomeoneKnowsHowToMultitask.part1.rar
    Oth_SomeoneKnowsHowToMultitask.part2.rar

5. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stamina Challenge

Stroke for as long as I say - you cannot stop, slow down or take your hands of your cock. A real challenge for a minute man like you, for premature ejaculators. See if you can last until the countdown, continuously stroking. If (let's face it, when) you fail, you must pay a cum tax to me immediately. Good luck my little strokers, you're gonna need it.

Filesize: 277 MB
    Duration: 00:09:22
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 3994 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 119 kb/s

Oth_StaminaChallenge.rar

6. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stripnosis

Enter a state of complete mindlessness as my enchanting voice, sexy eyes and body induce you into a dangerously deep and blissful trance. As your eyes fixate on my tight dress shimmering in the light pressed up against my perfect curves, your control slips away as you are transfixed by my beauty.I easily take full control of your mind as your arousal builds to it's peak. Stroke for me slave as your independent will melts away completely in pleasurable erotic trance. I guide your mind deeper as I slowly and sensually remove my dress from my body, by the time I have removed my dress you will be fully under my control, your subconscious mind open to my every suggestion as I use the power of your mind to build you up and then count you down to an intensely satisfying climax, teasing you the whole time with my perfect body as I strip down to just my tiny thong. Be sure you are in a seated position in a place where you can completely relax and let go. Best viewed in a dark room free of distractions. This is a dangerously powerful trance induction, view at your own risk

Filesize: 355 MB
    Duration: 00:16:36
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 2944 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Oth_Stripnosis.rar

7. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Different Strokes: Squat and Stroke JOI

2nd Clip of Series.Ready for some more already, jerk off addict? You completed the first instructional- stroking only the underside of your throbbing cock and now it's time for something different. I want you naked and on the ground. Spread your legs- get your cock nice and wet. This time you have a full on grip of that raging hard on. The key is not to bounce up and down...keep your balance, I promise it'll be worth it. One hand, then both- squeezing it as tight as you can.... All focus is on your cock- you'll be shooting your load in no time. Good stroker boy.

Filesize: 233 MB
    Duration: 00:10:37
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 60.6 kb/s

Oth_StrokesSquatandStrokeJOI.rar

8. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lady Fyre Sucking Dildos Just Don't Do It For You Anymore, Does It Faggot?

Are you ready for more cocksucking lessons? You need a big long dildo that will go deep in that pretty little mouth of yours, all the way down into your throat. And I want it to be black. It will turn you on much more if you're sucking a big beautiful black cock. That's what a little faggot like you needs. Don't deny it, I saw your eyes light up the minute I pulled out this big black dildo. But I don't think you could hardly fit this in your mouth, let alone down your throat.Why do you seem reluctant? A faggot like you should be so excited at the thought of sucking on a big dildo. But you seem, well, disappointed. I think I know what's going on, this just isn't doing it for you anymore, is it?You never thought that you'd find yourself sucking on a dildo. You told me the first time that you didn't want to do it, but I made you because I could see that you were a little faggot just by staring at your face. And I guess I trained you too well because dildos just aren't cutting it any more, are they? No, now you're a real faggot through and through. After months and months of sucking on dildos, you're just not that turned on by it anymore. Well I know just what you need to do, you need to start sucking real cocks. It's time faggot. Dildo sucking is just boring to you now.I mean as much as you can pretend that this dildo is a real cock, your mind can only do so much. You need to suck real cock. You're a real faggot, I knew it! You told me you weren't but I could tell. And now this is the proof. You are one hundred percent a cock sucking faggot. You look at this dildo and you see plastic now. But your mind can still imagine, and you're imagining being on your knees worshiping a big, beautiful cock. Dildos don't throb in your mouth and you need to feel that. You need to feel the pulsating veins in your mouth. You need to feel that, don't you? You need to feel the life of the cock, the power that it holds over you. You want to feel that cock growing harder as it reacts to your little fag mouth. I told you that you were a little faggot, you just didn't believe me then, but you believe me now.You wanna feel that real cock in your mouth. You need it. That is the next step for you. From now on you won't be able to get off unless you're sucking a real cock. And you know what else? Dildos can't cum for you. And you need to feel that warm cum shooting down your throat, don't you?

Filesize: 275 MB
    Duration: 00:08:00
    Video: WMV, , 4702 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

POV_SuckingDildosJustDon'tDoItForYouAnymore.rar

9. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You Take What You Can Get

Face it, you're a slave to me... really though. You are at the mercy of my jerk off instructions, you bend to my will. You're sexuality is dependent on me. Your orgasm is dependent on me. Without me, you have no will to stroke. You'll follow every order, even if that means you can't look your family in the eyes for a few days. Here's your bone... enjoy.

Filesize: 276 MB
    Duration: 00:14:41
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 2493 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Oth_TakeWhatYouCanGet.rar

10. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Foot Teasing My Ex

After a year of what you thought was a blissful relationship, your girlfriend sits you down and breaks up with you. She always seemed so bubbly and cute, who is this snotty bitch rubbing your foot fetish in your face? She reveals that she's been cheating on you the whole time because your dick is just way, way too small. You aren't even paying attention anymore though, because her creamy, dreamy, wrinkly soles are waving in your face. It's unfortunate for you though, because she's not going to let you jerk one last time until you're absolutely DROOLING!

Filesize: 263 MB
    Duration: 00:14:16
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 2511 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 57.3 kb/s

Oth_TeasingMyEx.rar

11. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I Will Tell You Why You Need Blackmail

You need me. You feel so good when you are serving me. You need to have me in your life all the time. You can never loose me. It scares you to think that one day you might stray away from me. It makes you ache to think you might shy away. That's why you need to sabotage yourself into being with me forever. Blackmail. Put the responsibility in my hands, it's safer there. I'll make sure you never go astray.

Filesize: 479 MB
    Duration: 00:13:31
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 4783 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 164 kb/s

Oth_TellYouWhyYouNeedBlackmail.part1.rar
    Oth_TellYouWhyYouNeedBlackmail.part2.rar

12. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Victoria Raye - Stroke it for Mistress Victoria

Mistress Victoria has some specific instructions on how you should stroke your cock.
    Follow her instructions and you will be rewarded.

Filesize: 286 MB
    Duration: 00:12:04
    Video: MKV, 29.970 FPS,
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels,

Oth_Strokeitformistressvictoria.rar

13. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alexis Monroe - Dom JOI

What do you think of my outfit today? Are you ready to serve your Mistress? Tell me how much you want to worship my ass.

Don't you wish I'd smother you until you can't breathe? Worship every inch of my body, and maybe I'll let you stroke that cock.

Filesize: 659 MB
    Duration: 00:11:18
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

14. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kaelin - Beg to Sniff My Ass

You're a weird pervert with an super weird fetish. If you want the privilege of smelling my amazing goddess scent, you better make your begging believable. I want your neighbors to hear you begging to sniff my ass. Featuring my ass in teeny tiny shiny shorts that barely cover my perfect pussy.

Filesize: 321 MB
    Duration: 00:07:23
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 5947 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

15. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Princess Violette - Brainwashed by a Teenage Princess

Become so weak and small as you listen to my soft young voice and stare into my mesmerizing eyes. You're my little slave boy and you are going to do exactly what I say. N O W

Filesize: 1.08 GB
    Duration: 00:12:38
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 253 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

16. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Violet Doll - Cake

Ready for a sweet treat? You're going to worship My body as usual, but this time I have a special surprise for you.

Whether you're obsessed with My big perfect tits or addicted to My gorgeous bubbly ass, this sinfully delicious clip will have you on your knees quick.

Filesize: 534 MB
    Duration: 00:17:06
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 4044 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

17. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alexandra Snow - Fractionation Trials II

My first series of Trance: Fractionation Trials were so successful, I'm doing a second round with more rapid entrance and exits, using more sophisicated deepeners and incorporating bells and snaps to bring you up and down like an elastic yo-yo. Fractionation is such a fascinating tool! I want to see how deep I can finally propel you.. can I make you fall faster than ever before? Will you sit there in a stupor will you be able to wake up again?

Filesize: 1.02 GB
    Duration: 00:17:34
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 319 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

18. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mikaela Witt - Ass Worshiped & Smothered

I love all the attention I get from you, in fact I love all bottom worshipers. I love using you as a perfect seat and sitting down on your face. You are very lucky that I have chosen you. In order for me to know you are worthy you can get down on your knees and begin to worship my ass. Ive got my sexy sheer nylon stocking on and I will be taking my dress off very soon. I may let you touch your cock but you better not cum..! I will reward you for not exploding everywhere by taking more off. Exactly how much will depend on you.

Filesize: 589 MB
    Duration: 00:19:53
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 4011 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

19. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lola Ruin - Pretty Pink Panty Tease

Filesize: 506 MB
    Duration: 00:11:42
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 5721 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 310 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

20. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Lily - JOI Hypno

Filesize: 215 MB
    Duration: 00:03:38
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 8000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 248 kb/s

Download and Enjoy