Foot Slavery

Discussion in 'Legs, Barefoot, Shoes and Boots' started by xorovod, Sep 6, 2018.

1. xorovod

xorovod Well-Known Member

Goddess Rea Longest Legs - REA - Heritage

[​IMG]

One of my first slaves, an old sweet loser, left this world and he left his mansion to me! I am happy to live in this house, but I see my slave is not so much. I told him that if he licks and shines my elegant shoes, he will be allowed to speak. Finally they are clean and I let him speak, he tells me that this house is much bigger than the last one and so he requests one more slave and one maid, beautiful and young if possible. I don't believe this idiot! I start to kick and footslap his face hard, telling him that he will do everything alone, all the jobs in the house and he will take hard domination from me. He apologizes, but now his face is under my feet and he cannot get out of it! I footgag him and footsmother him and I massage hard my feet all over his face, while I humiliate him verbally. He licks and sucks my feet in the hard way and I break his face with kicks and stomps, finally kicking him away to start his house duties. What a loser!

File name:Goddess Rea Longest Legs - REA - Heritage.mp4
    File Size: 849 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:10:04
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 11.6 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Rea Longest Legs - REA - Heritage.part1.rar
    Goddess Rea Longest Legs - REA - Heritage.part2.rar

2. xorovod

VALENTINA - Never Enough - Human Furniture And Foot Worship

[​IMG]

When this cruel Amazon Valentina owns me, I really have a lot of stress. She is never happy with what I do, she always humiliates me and degrades me, breaking my spirit! I totally have a different opinion of her, I think I am a great slave with a lot of skills and experience, but when I try to stand my ground, usually I find my face under her big feet, abused! Amazon Valentina had her sadistic fan with me, abusing my face under her big feet. Now she wants to relax, so she puts me in her favorite 'furniture' position and she sits on me with her feet on my face. She massages her feet all over my face and sensually she makes me lick her soles and suck her feet. My face is full of her feet and I do my best to prove that I am a good slave. Valentina owns me under her feet and she uses my face as a footstool and my body as a chair for her comfort!

File name:VALENTINA - Never Enough - Human Furniture And Foot Worship.mp4
    File Size: 698 MB
    Duration: 00:08:18

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

VALENTINA - Never Enough - Human Furniture And Foot Worship.part1.rar
    VALENTINA - Never Enough - Human Furniture And Foot Worship.part2.rar

3. xorovod

Angelina In Fishnets - Forgot About Birthday

[​IMG]

File name:Angelina In Fishnets - Forgot About Birthday.mp4
    File Size: 360 MB
    Duration: 00:12:30
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 3698 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Angelina In Fishnets - Forgot About Birthday.mp4

4. xorovod

Deep Feet Tattoo By Top Model Lorena Gimenez And Vivi

[​IMG]

Domina Lorena Gimenez with lot of beautiful tattooes make a foot fetish movie with her petite slave, Vivi. Vivi clean the room in a wrong way, so she slaps her, push her on the bed and start trampling her face, and stuck her feet deep into her mouth until she barely can breath, start coughing and lots of saliva flows out which Lorena spreads on Vivi's whole face with her legs.

File name:Deep Feet Tattoo By Top Model Lorena Gimenez And Vivi.mp4
    File Size: 1.07 GB
    Duration: 00:28:34
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5206 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Deep Feet Tattoo By Top Model Lorena Gimenez And Vivi.part1.rar
    Deep Feet Tattoo By Top Model Lorena Gimenez And Vivi.part2.rar

5. xorovod

Goddess Rea Longest Legs - REA - Mafia Job - Where Is My Money

[​IMG]

The mafia business is perfect for me and my character and I am already respected in the underworld, famous for my beauty and cruelty. It is so easy to find my victims, as they think that because I am a woman, I am not really dangerous for them. Unfortunatelly for them, when they see how wrong they are, it is usually too late for them to sorry! I lent money to a loser musician that he told me that he wants to make a new record. Today is time for me to collect, I hope this asshole has my money!

File name:Goddess Rea Longest Legs - REA - Mafia Job - Where Is My Money.mp4
    File Size: 791 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:50:50
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2038 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Rea Longest Legs - REA - Mafia Job - Where Is My Money.part1.rar
    Goddess Rea Longest Legs - REA - Mafia Job - Where Is My Money.part2.rar

6. xorovod

Polish Mistress - Karolina Knows That You Watch Her 4K

[​IMG]

Karolina beautiful woman in black costume and black pantyhose puts her feet on man face. She loves to has human foot stool and when you watch her. She thinks that every man place is under her pretty strong legs and feet.

File name:Polish Mistress - Karolina Knows That You Watch Her 4K.mp4
    File Size: 778 MB
    Resolution: 4096 x 2304
    Duration: 00:13:01
    Video: AVC, 4096x, 30.000 FPS, 8223 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Polish Mistress - Karolina Knows That You Watch Her 4K.part1.rar
    Polish Mistress - Karolina Knows That You Watch Her 4K.part2.rar

7. xorovod

Goddess Rea Longest Legs - REA - Heritage

[​IMG]

One of my first slaves, an old sweet loser, left this world and he left his mansion to me! I am happy to live in this house, but I see my slave is not so much. I look so nice in my sexy dress and sandals and I call my loser slave to have some fun. Of course, as always, he wants to tell me something, but I show to him my elegant sandals and I command him to lick them clean first and after he can speak. They are very dirty and his tongue gets black, I always love to see it! I dominate him under my shoes and I order him how to lick and suck my sandals. I whip him to do a better job and I spit on his mouth so the shinning is more efficient.

File name:Goddess Rea Longest Legs - REA - Heritage.mp4
    File Size: 857 MB
    Duration: 00:10:09

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Rea Longest Legs - REA - Heritage.part1.rar
    Goddess Rea Longest Legs - REA - Heritage.part2.rar

8. xorovod

9. xorovod

Lady Evike - EXTREME Face Trampling POV

[​IMG]

Superbratty model Lady Evike loves to trample the face of her slaves! She is looking very sexy and beautiful in this green dress, but her poor slave will never see the view, as she steps on his face and doesn't go down never! She tramples his face hard, stepping on it and she makes him lick her foot while she puts all her weight to the other. She STOMPS his face while she stands on it, again and again and for dessert, she jumps some times before she let him damaged and dizzy!!!

File name:Lady Evike - EXTREME Face Trampling POV.mp4
    File Size: 687 MB
    Duration: 00:08:12
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 11.5 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Evike - EXTREME Face Trampling POV.part1.rar
    Lady Evike - EXTREME Face Trampling POV.part2.rar

10. xorovod

Lady Monika - Princess Of Sin

[​IMG]

NEW FOXY LADY! We introduce one of our most beautiful Ladies so far, Princess Monika! She is so incredibly sweet and beautiful, but she is also really bratty and lives a crazy life. She is best girlfriend of Lady Melody and when she spoke to Monika about having slaves, taking their money and dominate them hard, making them do whatever they are ordered, she didn't want to know more, she was already in for that! Melody called a middle aged loser slave as a present for her bestie Monika to have some sadistic fun! Monika sits in a chair with her slave trapped under it and she covers his face under her perfect feet! She starts to footsmothers him and massages hard her soles all over his face, making him lick and suck her sexy feet. She laughs together with Melody that enjoys the show from the other side of the room. Princess Monika kicks and stomps many times the face of her slave and she humiliates him underfoot, giving him a good taste of her amazing feet. The young Goddess footgags her slave hard and she footslaps him to do a better job. She enjoys every second dominating her slave and she does it will and amazing style and creativity!

File name:Lady Monika - Princess Of Sin.mp4
    File Size: 1.24 GB
    Duration: 00:15:07

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Monika - Princess Of Sin.part1.rar
    Lady Monika - Princess Of Sin.part2.rar

11. xorovod

Polish Mistress - Skilled Slave Woman - Part 1

[​IMG]

Weronika is sitting comfortable on a armchair and told Joanna to smell her high heels. Slave girl took Weronika shoe and started smell it. Woman has black tape on her mouth, so she can not cheat and she take big breath with her nose to inhale aroma from red shiny stilettos.

File name:Polish Mistress - Skilled Slave Woman - Part 1.mp4
    File Size: 597 MB
    Duration: 00:10:20
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8191 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Polish Mistress - Skilled Slave Woman - Part 1.mp4

12. xorovod

The Perfect Soles By Fabianne Silva And Slave Pauline

[​IMG]

Curvy blonde domina Fabianne Silva feet dominate her slave, Paulinha in the bed. She gives a massage to her feet, then she have to lay on the bed and she push her ankle & toes down her throat until she is throws up on the blanket. Fabianne gets really angry, she have to put on clean sheets, then she continue the domination much more cruelly.

File name:The Perfect Soles By Fabianne Silva And Slave Pauline.mp4
    File Size: 837 MB
    Duration: 00:22:01
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5178 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

The Perfect Soles By Fabianne Silva And Slave Pauline.part1.rar
    The Perfect Soles By Fabianne Silva And Slave Pauline.part2.rar

13. xorovod

VALENTINA - Never Enough

[​IMG]

When this cruel Amazon Valentina owns me, I really have a lot of stress. She is never happy with what I do, she always humiliates me and degrades me, breaking my spirit! I totally have a different opinion of her, I think I am a great slave with a lot of skills and experience, but when I try to stand my ground, usually I find my face under her big feet, abused! After using my face as a footstool for long, Valentina gets in the mood for some sadistic footplay. I am helpless and trapped under her chair and she makes me worship her big feet, making me do it the way she wants. She gets more and more dominant and she rubs her soles hard on my face, she footsmothers me and footgags me several times hard. Valentina humiliates me verbally, telling me that I am a useless slave, but when I argue with this, I get brutal stomping on my face, she is merciless! Valentina loves to dominate me under her feet and degrdade me, and she keeps going for long, abusing and dominating my face under her big feet non stop!

File name:VALENTINA - Never Enough.mp4
    File Size: 1.57 GB
    Duration: 00:19:08

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

VALENTINA - Never Enough.part1.rar
    VALENTINA - Never Enough.part2.rar
    VALENTINA - Never Enough.part3.rar

14. xorovod

ARIEL - Sexy Bratty Santa - Seduce You With My Feet!

[​IMG]

Winston and Neph are friends all the life, they grew up together, went to the same school and shared their dreams and hopes. They stopped believing in Santa Claus since they were , but how nice would be the Santa to be real in these miserable days. Today is New Year's Eve and the two guys are alone and single, so they dream about Santa to be a young, sexy girl for them. Ah, if this could happen, they could do anything for this girl to make her happy... This is what they are talking over their beers, when Santa appears! This is not the normal Santa, but a very sexy young female Santa, exactly how they were dreaming! The sexy Santa laughs at their surprise and tells Neph to wait in the other room. She relaxes her legs on Winston's lap and asks him for a foot massage, after all they said that they would do anything for her! Winston massages her sexy feet, as she teases him and asks him to kiss them. Winston hesitates, but he just wants to be near this beauty, so he starts to kiss! Ariel laughs at him and takes the full control, she wipes her feet all over his face and she makes him lick, kiss and suck non stop. He was dreaming for a Santa like this and he has what he wanted, even if he is a footbitch under her feet!

File name:ARIEL - Sexy Bratty Santa - Seduce You With My Feet! .mp4
    File Size: 167 MB
    Duration: 00:14:24
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1486 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

ARIEL - Sexy Bratty Santa - Seduce You With My Feet! .mp4

15. xorovod

Anya Worshipped, Look One - Her Beautiful Feet Membership Tu

[​IMG]

File name:Anya Worshipped, Look One - Her Beautiful Feet Membership Tu.mp4
    File Size: 596 MB
    Duration: 00:09:32
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 60.000 FPS, 8589 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Anya Worshipped, Look One - Her Beautiful Feet Membership Tu.mp4

16. xorovod

Dominant Femine - Eliza Punish Her Boss

[​IMG]

Eliza has red nails and wearing black stockings. She is punishing her Boss for bad treatment. Now bad woman must smell her nylons from prison box.

File name:Dominant Femine - Eliza Punish Her Boss.mp4
    File Size: 304 MB
    Duration: 00:13:05
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 2914 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Dominant Femine - Eliza Punish Her Boss.mp4

17. xorovod

Lady Annabella - Squeeze Your Soul - You Are My Footbitch!

[​IMG]

New Lady, the glamourous sexbomb Annabella! Beautiful Annabella is the sweetest and kindest young Lady, she is delightful and already successful in business and marketing. Everybody loves her and so many are in love with her, her beauty, her hot curvy body, her intelligence, some of them think that she could be the perfect wife! But juicy beauty Annabella has a dark side, sadistic and cruel, one side that she loves even more from her bright one! She loves to dominate her slaves, to abuse them and humiliate them, without any mercy! Annabella commands her slave to remove her sandals, they are clean now, but her feet are not! She makes her slave worship her sweaty feet, rubbing them all over his face and humiliating him verbally while his tongue doesn't stop licking. Annabella totally owns her slave under her feet and against the floor, she makes him lick and suck her feet the way she likes and after she goes to lay on the couch and she commands him to follow. She dominates her slave under her creamy feet, massages them on his face and kicks it hard to be softer! The busty Mistress plays hard with her footbitch, until she gets bored and uses his face as her footstool!

File name:Lady Annabella - Squeeze Your Soul - You Are My Footbitch! .mp4
    File Size: 1.24 GB
    Duration: 00:15:07

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Annabella - Squeeze Your Soul - You Are My Footbitch! .part1.rar
    Lady Annabella - Squeeze Your Soul - You Are My Footbitch! .part2.rar

18. xorovod

Lick Princess Sophia Sweaty Feet Of Boots Pt.2

[​IMG]

Domme Sophia is rubbing her soles on Olavo tongue while she only is enjoying all of this. Her slave is totally dominated and sucks and licks her feet until her angry Domme is fully satisfied.

File name:Lick Princess Sophia Sweaty Feet Of Boots Pt.2.mp4
    File Size: 458 MB
    Duration: 00:10:20
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Lick Princess Sophia Sweaty Feet Of Boots Pt.2.mp4

19. xorovod

MISTRESS GAIA - GOOD BANANAS!

[​IMG]

My slave loves bananas, so I thread them into his mouth using my feet almost to choke him. He cannot swallow all, so he tries to spit out what is in his mouth, but I insist mercilessly. In the end, he will have to swallow everything he have spat on the floor: what disgust!

File name:MISTRESS GAIA - GOOD BANANAS!.mp4
    File Size: 181 MB
    Duration: 00:08:43
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2713 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

MISTRESS GAIA - GOOD BANANAS!.mp4

20. xorovod

Stockings Of Helena And Weronika Under Them

[​IMG]

Helena all in black puts her legs on Weronika face. Woman is wearing black rat stockings and give them to Weronika nose for sniffs.

File name:Stockings Of Helena And Weronika Under Them.mp4
    File Size: 462 MB
    Resolution: 2560 x 1440
    Duration: 00:13:05
    Video: AVC, 2560x, 30.000 FPS, 4607 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Stockings Of Helena And Weronika Under Them.mp4