Foot Slavery

Discussion in 'Legs, Barefoot, Shoes and Boots' started by xorovod, Sep 6, 2018.

1. xorovod

xorovod Well-Known Member

Miss_Melissa_-_Beige_Thigh_High_Socks

[​IMG]

I don't chat with you in this one. I pull on a pair of thigh high beige socks and show them off.

File name:Miss_Melissa_-_Beige_Thigh_High_Socks.mp4
    File Size: 152 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:04:13
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4900 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Miss_Melissa_-_Beige_Thigh_High_Socks.mp4

2. xorovod

Miss_Honey_Barefeet_-_P.0.P.rs_anal_foot_slut

[​IMG]

Dennis is a loser and he's got a little secret- coerced intox-fantasy and riding dildo deeply. His dick is useless thats not a surprise, small and soft. He gets hard only when he being mindfucked and dominated. My feet making him weak and obsessed and he crave to ride his dildo even harder. Such an obedient anal foot slut. He confessed to me after buying some of my clips he purchased a dildo and started fucking his ass and loved it so much. Riding a dildo become his daily routine. My feet so powerful and drain his wallet nicely, after each wank he sending a tribute to thank me for this obsession.

File name:Miss_Honey_Barefeet_-_P.0.P.rs_anal_foot_slut.mp4
    File Size: 553 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:11:47
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6361 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Miss_Honey_Barefeet_-_P.0.P.rs_anal_foot_slut.mp4

3. xorovod

Lady_Valentina_-_The_Homeless_-_Feeding_With_Feet

[​IMG]

Young beautiful Amazon Valentina is ready to drive home, but a homeless guy approaches her, asking for money and food. For his surprise, Valentina tells him to enter her car and come to her place to take care of him. But little he knows what is in her mind! Finally is feeding time and the poor homeless is so enthusiastic! He just doesn't understand why there is no food smell. Valentina tells him to sit on the floor next to her, informing him that the first plate is feet! He is ready to cry, but Valentina enjoys to humiliate him! She makes him lick and suck her feet and she covers his face under them, massaging them and smothering him. After some minutes of foot humiliation, Valentina brings a donut. She cuts small pieces and pushes them into his mouth with her feet!

File name:Lady_Valentina_-_The_Homeless_-_Feeding_With_Feet.mp4
    File Size: 774 MB
    Duration: 00:09:13
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 11.6 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Lady_Valentina_-_The_Homeless_-_Feeding_With_Feet.mp4

4. xorovod

Xana's_Foot_Fantasies_-_Nadia's_First_Foot_Fetish_Video

[​IMG]

Welcome Miss Nadia to XP! Eager for her first foot session she tells you what she loves most about her soft feet. Also she brings in some of her most worn canvas kicks to the Palace. They have her signature smell to them as she wears them to the mall, run errands in the Arizona hot weather. Come take them of her hands and be the lucky one to snatched them.

File name:Xana's_Foot_Fantasies_-_Nadia's_First_Foot_Fetish_Video.mp4
    File Size: 290 MB
    Duration: 00:07:39
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5180 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Xana's_Foot_Fantasies_-_Nadia's_First_Foot_Fetish_Video.mp4

5. xorovod

Sadie_Holmes_-_Sleepy_Foot_Worship

[​IMG]

When the intruders found Sadie Holmes having a nice sleep it was time to have some fun with her! That's when one of the fellas decided to have some fun by licking those yummy looking feet of hers. Of course he had to be careful as he didn't want to wake up sleeping beauty on the bed. That's when he lifted her feet up to get up close and personal with them, than he started to lick them up and down plus all around. He even started to suck on those toes one by one. Its safe to say he had a blast worshiping Sadie's feet all while she was off to dreamland. Who knows if she woke up maybe she would be happy to see them but since she didn't know them she would most likely freak out. But good thing for them no one was caught and it was all good. Well maybe not so much for Sadie when she wakes up later to find her feet all wet, or maybe she would totally like that!

File name:Sadie_Holmes_-_Sleepy_Foot_Worship.mp4
    File Size: 373 MB
    Duration: 00:06:26
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7911 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Sadie_Holmes_-_Sleepy_Foot_Worship.mp4

6. xorovod

Erotic_Nikki_-_Unwrapping_My_Cock_Pleasers

[​IMG]

Did My footboy come by today to check out My new boots? No? I'll bet what you want is inside these boots. I remove My boots and reveal My socks. Is this what you want? No? Of course, I already know what you cum to Me for. you want to see My cock pleasers. As soon as I remove My socks, my perfect soles are revealed and you start stroking like crazy. Slow down footboy. Stroke to My instructions and let's make the most of your time with My feet. When it's time, I'll encourage your eruption onto My soles. I'll even give you a countdown.

File name:Erotic_Nikki_-_Unwrapping_My_Cock_Pleasers.mp4
    File Size: 709 MB
    Duration: 00:12:29
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 7802 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Erotic_Nikki_-_Unwrapping_My_Cock_Pleasers.mp4

7. xorovod

Doja_-_Shiny_Soles_and_Wiggly_Toes

[​IMG]

worship my perfect feet. I tease u by rubbing my shiny, meaty soles together. watch as I scrunch my feet and wiggle my painted blue toes.

File name:Doja_-_Shiny_Soles_and_Wiggly_Toes.mp4
    File Size: 636 MB
    Duration: 00:05:58
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 14.7 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Doja_-_Shiny_Soles_and_Wiggly_Toes.mp4

8. xorovod

Clara_Crisp_-_Jerk_Off_To_My_Feet

[​IMG]

I've seen you staring at my feet. foot boy. That's okay, your secret is safe with me. Why don't you take a closer look? I can tell how hard it's getting you. You can touch yourself, stroke your cock for them. I'll scrunch my soles and show them off, before telling you to cum.

File name:Clara_Crisp_-_Jerk_Off_To_My_Feet.mp4
    File Size: 498 MB
    Duration: 00:10:31
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6460 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Clara_Crisp_-_Jerk_Off_To_My_Feet.mp4

9. xorovod

Ava_Austen_Intense_Worship_Devouring_Adreenas_Feet

[​IMG]

File name:Ava_Austen_Intense_Worship_Devouring_Adreenas_Feet.mp4
    File Size: 721 MB
    Duration: 00:10:05
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 9792 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Ava_Austen_Intense_Worship_Devouring_Adreenas_Feet.mp4

10. xorovod

Bffvideos_-_Bia_Salles_Delicious_First_Foot_Worship_Pt.2

[​IMG]

In this clip Mistress Bia Salles is receiving a sexy footjob from her slave and keeps rubbing her soles real hard on her face and mouth so she could taste her dirty soles. Beautiful Mistress Bia Salles is so sexy rubbing her feet all over the girls face you cant miss it. Nasty lesbian foot worship clip!!!

File name:Bffvideos_-_Bia_Salles_Delicious_First_Foot_Worship_Pt.2.mp4
    File Size: 451 MB
    Duration: 00:10:20
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Bffvideos_-_Bia_Salles_Delicious_First_Foot_Worship_Pt.2.mp4

11. xorovod

Newmfx_-_Small_feet

[​IMG]

File name:Newmfx_-_Small_feet.mp4
    File Size: 889 MB
    Duration: 00:33:53
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3535 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Newmfx_-_Small_feet.mp4

12. xorovod

Newmfx_-_Pleasurable_visit_for_my_feet

[​IMG]

Sabrina Green licks a foot like no one else, and since today she showed up at Manuela's house for a surprise visit, the redhead couldn't help but asking the blonde to please her. Beginning by running her tongue across the surface of Manu's high heels, Sabrina evolves licking her socks as well and then reaches her feet. With a lot of accumulated saliva, she moistens all the skin of the redhead's lower limbs, licking both of her feet and sucking each finger very carefully. They lie and roll on the bed and floor, varying the positions where Sabrina Green swallows Manu's wonderful feet. Who wouldn't want a visit like that, huh?

File name:Newmfx_-_Pleasurable_visit_for_my_feet.mp4
    File Size: 887 MB
    Duration: 00:33:51
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3528 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Newmfx_-_Pleasurable_visit_for_my_feet.mp4

13. xorovod

Goddess_Platinum_-_Foot_Boys_Celebrate

[​IMG]

Like being under my soles slave? Do you love looking up and seeing the wrinkles in them? You want to take your tongue and lick them from heel to toe don't you?
    Beg for it!
    Get on your knees and beg..it's a foot boys dream to be underneath these soles.

File name:Goddess_Platinum_-_Foot_Boys_Celebrate.mp4
    File Size: 888 MB
    Duration: 00:10:01
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.2 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Platinum_-_Foot_Boys_Celebrate.mp4

14. xorovod

Foxy_Footdom_and_Trampling_-_Lady_Annabella_-_The_Loser_Of_The_Office_-_New_Footbitch

[​IMG]

Curvy Annabella is the boss of a company at this young age, because she doesn't tolerate the losers. She walks over them and works with worthy people that get the job done. In her new office she had to hire fast some crew, but in just few days she knew who will stay and who will be kicked out. The only one that took a second change is a middle aged loser, just because he is so pathetic that entertains Annabella! But today he did a second big mistake and of course the strick boss is not happy at all.

The new office slave is so submissive, Annabella is happy to find the correct position in the company. Now her shoes are clean and she wants some foot pampering, so she commands him to kiss and lick her sexy feet. He tries to negociate about it, but he finds the foot of his boss on his face and he obeys. Annabella trains her new footbitch how to worship her feet properly and of course she humiliates him and abuses his face underfoot. She kicks his face to be better and she rubs hard her soles on his face and footsmothers him. After some more foot worship on the floor, Annabella relax her long legs with her feet on the office and commands her footslave to worship them, as she inspects his job and guides him properly!

File name:Foxy_Footdom_and_Trampling_-_Lady_Annabella_-_The_Loser_Of_The_Office_-_New_Footbitch.mp4
    File Size: 723 MB
    Duration: 00:57:19
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 1629 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Foxy_Footdom_and_Trampling_-_Lady_Annabella_-_The_Loser_Of_The_Office_-_New_Footbitch.mp4

15. xorovod

EMPRESS_JENNIFER_-_Periscope_Surprise

[​IMG]

The first time I announced on periscope that I wanted money from My viewers on periscope it was nice to see them try. But this time I want to get them to send a bit more. I dont mind baby steps. I know exactly what I'm doing.. My vanilla viewers and slaves desperately try to please Me in so many ways, that I had to push their limits. Since we got to our goal, I keep My word on having a foot worship for them too. The camera man seemed to have been so excited, I can hear his dumbass behind the camera.. Anyway, this is real life and Im sure you're interested. Enjoy this, you foot fuckers.

File name:EMPRESS_JENNIFER_-_Periscope_Surprise.mp4
    File Size: 522 MB
    Duration: 00:16:56
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4176 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

EMPRESS_JENNIFER_-_Periscope_Surprise.mp4

16. xorovod

Dacey_Harlot,_Bailey_Paige_-_Roommate_Foot_Worship

[​IMG]

Roommates Dacey Harlot & Bailey Paige love to make bets, of course the loser always has to do something crazy and today was no different. Since Bailey was on the losing end, Dacey decided to have Bailey clean those stinky feet of hers. Bailey was so grossed out but she had to pay her debt and do the deed for Dacey. That is when Dacey held her foot up for Bailey to smell, kiss and of course lick. She wish Dacey would have come up with another idea but there was no going back now, it was time to lick those soles clean. Of course Dacey laughed the whole entire time, she even had Bailey foot gag deep throat style to those feet of hers. Its safe to say things never get boring around these two sexy girls with all the bets they make with each other!

File name:Dacey_Harlot,_Bailey_Paige_-_Roommate_Foot_Worship.mp4
    File Size: 505 MB
    Duration: 00:08:35
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 8034 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Dacey_Harlot,_Bailey_Paige_-_Roommate_Foot_Worship.mp4

17. xorovod

BFFVideos_-_Goddess_Dani_Skyli_First_Foot_Worship_Pt.2

[​IMG]

Powerful Dani Skyli is receiving a hot foot worship session with her slave Olavo licking a lot her soft big feet.

File name:BFFVideos_-_Goddess_Dani_Skyli_First_Foot_Worship_Pt.2.mp4
    File Size: 449 MB
    Duration: 00:10:15
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

BFFVideos_-_Goddess_Dani_Skyli_First_Foot_Worship_Pt.2.mp4

18. xorovod

Russian_Fetish_-_Doctor_Agata_foot_worships_Lolly's_feet_and_tickles_her_in_a_medical_room

[​IMG]

Lolly comes to the doctor's appointment, she is sexy dressed in a short top on her bare breasts and a skirt with pantyhose and sexy shoes. Agata is immediately turned on and can't think about the patient anymore but only about how to undress Lolly.
    She asks Lolly to take off her top and listens to Lolly's breasts. She then makes some recommendations for her illness and starts to take her shoes off and approaches to her feet. She starts stroking them and then starts licking her beautiful feet and licking her toes.
    Lolly likes it very much and she gets excited and then flips on her stomach and stretches each foot to the doctor for licking.
    After a long time (15 min) Agata ties Lolly's legs and tickles her soles with her fingernails and then kisses her feet again. Then she tickles them with an electric toothbrush and a massage tool.
    After that, she ties Lolly's hands and begins to enjoy the tickling of her small breasts and belly - Lolly is madly ticklish and asks to be careful.

File name:Russian_Fetish_-_Doctor_Agata_foot_worships_Lolly's_feet_and_tickles_her_in_a_medical_room.mp4
    File Size: 2.14 GB
    Duration: 00:24:39
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 12.3 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Russian_Fetish_-_Doctor_Agata_foot_worships_Lolly's_feet_and_tickles_her_in_a_medical_room.mp4

19. xorovod

Kat_Soles_-_Redlight_Greenlight_JOI_Game

[​IMG]

The game is simple, it's the purest balance of pleasure and pain, Learning to appreciate both sensations... Green Light: You Jerk your cock to my delicious body while I tease you with my amazing creamy soft soles and perfect bouncy ass. Red Light: Drop that cock, and don't touch at all, Suffer the sensation! I'm still teasing and you can't do anything. Can you handle a 12 minute round of this game

File name:Kat_Soles_-_Redlight_Greenlight_JOI_Game.mp4
    File Size: 557 MB
    Duration: 00:12:35
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6088 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Kat_Soles_-_Redlight_Greenlight_JOI_Game.mp4

20. xorovod

Goddess_Nylon_Feet_Worship