Foot Slavery

Discussion in 'Legs, Barefoot, Shoes and Boots' started by xorovod, Sep 6, 2018.

1. xorovod

xorovod Well-Known Member

Edyn_Blair,_Miley_Mae_-_That's_What_You're_Here_For

[​IMG]

Featuring Edyn Blair and Miley Mae (shoe and boot worship, boot fetish, high heels, foot fetish, painted toes, POV, foot slave)

File name:Edyn_Blair,_Miley_Mae_-_That's_What_You're_Here_For.mp4
    File Size: 788 MB
    Resolution: 3840 x 2160
    Duration: 00:04:21
    Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 25.1 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Edyn_Blair,_Miley_Mae_-_That's_What_You're_Here_For.mp4

2. xorovod

Alice_-_Lava_-_Shoe_Domination_And_Mouth_Fucking_And_With_High_Heels

[​IMG]

A new bitch came to the house today. She is very beautiful and young and looks very sweet and kind, maybe is our day and she just treat us good. She calls me and she asks me if I want money, of course I want! But she say to start licking her shoes clean of the street dust... She is like the others! I start to lick her shoes clean, the soles are very dirty from the street. She seems to enjoy watching me do this. After I finish, she gets sadistic and she starts to fuck hard my mouth with the top of her shoes or push deep the heel into my mouth!!! I didn't expect that, she has an evil smile as she pushes her shoe in my mouth gagging me....You little bitch!!! But suddenly, she throws for me the money on the floor! She is good after all!

File name:Alice_-_Lava_-_Shoe_Domination_And_Mouth_Fucking_And_With_High_Heels.mp4
    File Size: 215 MB
    Resolution: 854 x 480
    Duration: 00:05:24
    Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 5379 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Alice_-_Lava_-_Shoe_Domination_And_Mouth_Fucking_And_With_High_Heels.mp4

3. xorovod

Ariel_-_After_Beach_Fun_-_Dirty_Flip_Flops_Licking_And_Domination

[​IMG]

This bratty Ariel loves to go to the beach everyday, she has so fantastic body and we are sure that everybody gets crazy with her in bikini walking on the beach. It is so nice when she goes to the beach for hours and leaves us home alone, we relax and we do nothing, but we know that when she comes back, she is full of energy and usually we pay for it!

Ariel returns from the beach in her sexy bikini and flip flops, that of course are dirty. She relaxes and calls me, showing the bottoms of her flip flops, they are really full of dust! She has a half smile, half disgusted expression while she wipes the soles of her flip flops in my tongue to clean them. I lick and lick to shine them and remove the dirt, but it is too much and too hard attached, so Ariel starts to get dominant. She wipes harder her flip flops on my face and tongue and after she removes them, takes them on hand and keeps cleaning them in my tongue! They are clean, but she slaps me hard with them because I was slow!

File name:Ariel_-_After_Beach_Fun_-_Dirty_Flip_Flops_Licking_And_Domination.mp4
    File Size: 256 MB
    Duration: 00:06:23
    Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 5406 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Ariel_-_After_Beach_Fun_-_Dirty_Flip_Flops_Licking_And_Domination.mp4

4. xorovod

Bratty_Lady_Thalia_-_Foot_Massage_On_Face_And_Foot_Worship

[​IMG]

Young Goddess Thalia relaxes on the couch and massages her feet on her slave's face. She makes him lick her creamy feet to moisture them an she keeps massaging them on his face, as she totally ignores him checking her weekly schedule on her phone!

File name:Bratty_Lady_Thalia_-_Foot_Massage_On_Face_And_Foot_Worship.mp4
    File Size: 287 MB
    Duration: 00:07:00
    Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 5529 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Bratty_Lady_Thalia_-_Foot_Massage_On_Face_And_Foot_Worship.mp4

5. xorovod

Dacey_Harlot_-_Foot_Love_with_a_Stranger

[​IMG]

Dacey Harlot is a struggling college gal that is looking for some part time work, so when she saw the ad in the local paper about a possible job she totally got right on it! The only request was to show up in boots so maybe this will be some sort of labor job. But regardless of what type of work it is, Dacey is a lady that works hard so she was down for whatever even though she was nervous. So when she showed up, the gentleman that answered the door seemed to be just as nervous as her so he asked her to take a seat next to him on the couch. That is when he told her that he would like to worship her feet which she was ok about even though she was a bit shy. So that is when he removed those boots and socks off Dacey, than it was right to licking some feet. He was totally loving it as he licked those feet up and down, making them nice and wet. Of course Dacey was cool about it but she was still a bit shy and embarrassed but it was all good to her potential future boss as he just loved those feet of hers!

File name:Dacey_Harlot_-_Foot_Love_with_a_Stranger.mp4
    File Size: 436 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:07:27
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7986 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Dacey_Harlot_-_Foot_Love_with_a_Stranger.mp4

6. xorovod

EVIKE_-_'Hot_and_Bad'_-_POV_Shoe_Domination_(Giantess_View)

[​IMG]

Why she is not leaving? She rented the house from Artemis and for 2 days she doesn't stop hurting and humiliating us...She could be a nice girl, why she chooses to be so cruel? Because she has money?
    She comes over me and she forces me to lick her high heels...I don't have a choice, I put out my tongue and she starts rubbing the soles of her shoes all over it. She is causing me pain because she is pressing too hard and also she is not satisfied, as she tells me all the time to do better... What can I do, I have just one tongue!! This is unfair! Finally she finishes and she throws to the floor a coin for me!!!! I follow the coin, but goes under the furniture...How can I not cry???

File name:EVIKE_-_'Hot_and_Bad'_-_POV_Shoe_Domination_(Giantess_View).mp4
    File Size: 199 MB
    Duration: 00:05:01
    Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 5358 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

EVIKE_-_'Hot_and_Bad'_-_POV_Shoe_Domination_(Giantess_View).mp4

7. xorovod

Enchantress_Sahrye_-_My_Feet_=_Wishful_Thinking

[​IMG]

Enchantress Sahrye was in the mood to tease you and that is exactly what she was about to do! She knows just how bad you want to worship her feet. From sniffing them, kissing them, sucking them and most definitely licking them. But she wasn't going to grant you that wish tonight. Even though she knows how bad it would be if she teased you while you sat there with your dick in hand wishing you could have them all to yourself. Best believe she will keep the tease going until you bust a nut but keep in mind her feet is just wishful thinking!

File name:Enchantress_Sahrye_-_My_Feet_=_Wishful_Thinking.mp4
    File Size: 421 MB
    Duration: 00:07:12
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7978 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Enchantress_Sahrye_-_My_Feet_=_Wishful_Thinking.mp4

8. xorovod

Footdominas_-_ABBIE_CAT_-_'HOME_MADE_FEMDOM'_-_HARD_DOMINATION_UNDER_WOODEN_SANDALS_PART2

[​IMG]

Abbie Cat is great in everything she does, but for the houseworks, cooking and cleaning, she has her slave to do everything for her and serve her. Abbie's slaves are highly trained and when comes to the food, they can cook for her great dishes. And as a reward, Abbie has for them some home made femdom, traditional recipie!!!
    Goddess Abbie Cat wants to clean her sexy wooden high heels and have some fun with her slave at the same time. She sits in a bar stool, having the poor guy on the floor near her shoes and she makes him lick the soles clean, looking down at him and reminding him how pathetic he is. She makes him suck the big heel of the shoe and she fucks his mouth with it, laughing. Abbie stands up and commands her slave to present his hands, so she tramples them hard, crushing his fingers under her sandals! She kicks him on his back and she goes over him to finish shinning her beautiful shoes! GREAT POV CAMERA POSITIONS!!!

File name:Footdominas_-_ABBIE_CAT_-_'HOME_MADE_FEMDOM'_-_HARD_DOMINATION_UNDER_WOODEN_SANDALS_PART2.mp4
    File Size: 175 MB
    Duration: 00:04:15
    Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 5541 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Footdominas_-_ABBIE_CAT_-_'HOME_MADE_FEMDOM'_-_HARD_DOMINATION_UNDER_WOODEN_SANDALS_PART2.mp4

9. xorovod

Footdominas_-_ARIEL_-_'After_Beach_Fun'_-_Lick_My_Salty_Feet_Clean,_Footslave!_-_Foot_Worship_And_Footdom

[​IMG]

This bratty Ariel loves to go to the beach everyday, she has so fantastic body and we are sure that everybody gets crazy with her in bikini walking on the beach. It is so nice when she goes to the beach for hours and leaves us home alone, we relax and we do nothing, but we know that when she comes back, she is full of energy and usually we pay for it!

After cleaning well her flip flops on my tongue and dry them on my t-shirt, this bratty Ariel tells me to stick my tongue out again and worship her feet. She relaxes back and makes me lick her soles, they are very salty from the beach and some pieces of sand enter on my mouth, creating a crunchy annoying feeling. I lick and suck non stop, as she has the total control, massaging her feet on my face and making me worship non stop. Ariel pushes me down and massages her feet on my face harder, as I continue to lick until there is no salty taste anymore. The taste on my mouth is bad, but at least Ariel has the softest feet ever and my face doesn't hurt!

File name:Footdominas_-_ARIEL_-_'After_Beach_Fun'_-_Lick_My_Salty_Feet_Clean,_Footslave!_-_Foot_Worship_And_Footdom.mp4
    File Size: 258 MB
    Duration: 00:06:29
    Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 5362 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Footdominas_-_ARIEL_-_'After_Beach_Fun'_-_Lick_My_Salty_Feet_Clean,_Footslave!_-_Foot_Worship_And_Footdom.mp4

10. xorovod

Kendra_Heart_-_Sleepy_Foot_Worship

[​IMG]

After Kendra Heart was highly disappointed from her date she decided to just go to sleep on the couch and try to forget all about this! That was until her date decided to come back in to see what she was up too. Of course he knew she wasn't crazy about him but good thing for him he is crazy about Kendra. That is when he started to get up close and personal with those feet of hers. Of course he had to be careful as he didn't want to wake her up so he was very gentle while he licked those yummy feet of hers. One by one he licked those soles up and down, sucked on those toes and even gagged on her foot just a bit for his own pleasure. Than to his surprise she rolled over in her sleep which wasn't a bad thing as it gave him even a better view of those beautiful feet of hers. That is when he continued to licked those soles over and over again until he was fully satisfied. Than it was back out the window and home he goes. This turned out to be the best date even for him!

File name:Kendra_Heart_-_Sleepy_Foot_Worship.mp4
    File Size: 412 MB
    Duration: 00:07:00
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 8040 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Kendra_Heart_-_Sleepy_Foot_Worship.mp4

11. xorovod

LEXY_-_DIRTY_FEET_COMPLETE_-_POSING

[​IMG]

Bratty Lexy feels playful so she goes in the balcony and makes her feet dirty. She goes back to the room and she relaxes her perfect feet on the table, playing with them as you can see close ups and peep those dirty feet. Lexy ignores you but she knows what you are doing and she has a sweet evil smile on her face!

File name:LEXY_-_DIRTY_FEET_COMPLETE_-_POSING.mp4
    File Size: 152 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:04:02
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4904 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

LEXY_-_DIRTY_FEET_COMPLETE_-_POSING.mp4

12. xorovod

MILEY_-_Brattiness_Extreme_-_Foot_Worship_And_Foot_Domination_EXTREME

[​IMG]

Humiliatrix Elizabeth returned home with a girlfriend of hers, a very bratty and curvy brunette of 18 years old, Miley! Elizabeth spoke to her about the fetish life and she is more than curious to explore her sadistic nature and have some slaves under her feet!

Bratty Miley commands her slave to remove her boots and start worshiping her sexy feet. She looks down at him like she looks a piece of garbage and she starts to dominate him with her sexy feet! She makes him suck her toes and footgags him and she footslaps him and rubs her feet all over his face, spreading the sweat of them on it! She makes him her total footbitch as his face is always under her feet abused, kicked and smothered and he worships every inch of them in a violent style, Miley's style!

File name:MILEY_-_Brattiness_Extreme_-_Foot_Worship_And_Foot_Domination_EXTREME.mp4
    File Size: 216 MB
    Duration: 00:05:20
    Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 5473 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

MILEY_-_Brattiness_Extreme_-_Foot_Worship_And_Foot_Domination_EXTREME.mp4

13. xorovod

Newmfx_-_Angry_feet

[​IMG]

File name:Newmfx_-_Angry_feet.mp4
    File Size: 883 MB
    Duration: 00:33:50
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3515 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Newmfx_-_Angry_feet.mp4

14. xorovod

Sakura_-_Food_For_Thought_-_Face_As_Footstool,_Footsmother_And_Human_Ashtray

[​IMG]

We live in this luxury house as slaves and we are humiliated, dominated and blackmailed from all these spoiled crazy bitches... But this is not our main problem! We are all the time hungry! Rea feeds us very little and we starve!

This sadistic bitch Sakura sometimes she gives me some food, after of course she dominates me hard. She knows I ate nothing all day and she comes and she uses my face as her footstool. I am smothered under her soles that cover my face and she asks me questions, laughing at me with the way I try to speak under her feet. I wait at least for some food or a coin, but instead of this, she lights up a cigarette, smokes it and uses my mouth as her ashtray! She empties the ash on my mouth and she covers again my face under her feet, as I cry silently and try to breath!

File name:Sakura_-_Food_For_Thought_-_Face_As_Footstool,_Footsmother_And_Human_Ashtray.mp4
    File Size: 201 MB
    Duration: 00:05:03
    Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 5376 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Sakura_-_Food_For_Thought_-_Face_As_Footstool,_Footsmother_And_Human_Ashtray.mp4

15. xorovod

Stella_Liberty_-_Your_Teacher's_Nylons,_Flats_are_Irresistible

[​IMG]

Custom for John....You, my student have been asked into my office to assist me with grading papers. When you arrive I'm pre-occupied and ask you to wait for me. You begin to stare at my nude nylon legs and my flats are slowly dangling from my feet. You can't stand it anymore and crawl over under my chair to get a closer look. You just have to know what they smell like! But in your attempt to sniff my foot your nose brushes agains me and I turn around to confront you. What exactly were you doing? Were you sniffing my foot? Why? Explain yourself. You tell me that you have a foot fetish and you like flats and pantyhose. I'm very curious and want to learn more about this. I let you sniff them and play with them a little as I press my soles up to your face and devise a plan for you to do this for me to let off some steam in hopes that it will improve your schoolwork.

File name:Stella_Liberty_-_Your_Teacher's_Nylons,_Flats_are_Irresistible.mp4
    File Size: 486 MB
    Duration: 00:13:29
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 4786 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Stella_Liberty_-_Your_Teacher's_Nylons,_Flats_are_Irresistible.mp4

16. xorovod

Alice_-_Lick_The_Street_Dirt_From_My_Sandals

[​IMG]

File name:Alice_-_Lick_The_Street_Dirt_From_My_Sandals.mp4
    File Size: 225 MB
    Duration: 00:05:31
    Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 5498 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Alice_-_Lick_The_Street_Dirt_From_My_Sandals.mp4

17. xorovod

Artemis_-_Clean_My_Soles_And_Suck_My_Heels

[​IMG]

File name:Artemis_-_Clean_My_Soles_And_Suck_My_Heels.mp4
    File Size: 219 MB
    Duration: 00:05:22
    Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 5510 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Artemis_-_Clean_My_Soles_And_Suck_My_Heels.mp4

18. xorovod

Aura_-_Leopard_Attack_-_Foot_Worship_And_Smoking

[​IMG]

File name:Aura_-_Leopard_Attack_-_Foot_Worship_And_Smoking.mp4
    File Size: 168 MB
    Duration: 00:04:08
    Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 5490 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Aura_-_Leopard_Attack_-_Foot_Worship_And_Smoking.mp4

19. xorovod

Evike_-_Human_Footstool

[​IMG]

File name:Evike_-_Human_Footstool.mp4
    File Size: 157 MB
    Duration: 00:03:52
    Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 5486 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Evike_-_Human_Footstool.mp4

20. xorovod

Evike_-_Intellectual_-_Shoe_And_Foot_Worship_(Shoe_Part)

[​IMG]

Evike looks so sexy and intellectual in this black dress, black high heels and fashion glasses! Who wouldn't like to have a teacher like her? Everybody would pay attention:)

Of course Evike demands attention from her slave and she commands him to start licking her shoes clean. She observes his progress while he is cleaning methodically her shoes with his tongue, but she is not so happy, so she crushes his face twisting her sole on it and she fucks his mouth with her high heels!

File name:Evike_-_Intellectual_-_Shoe_And_Foot_Worship_(Shoe_Part).mp4
    File Size: 192 MB
    Duration: 00:04:40
    Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 5551 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Evike_-_Intellectual_-_Shoe_And_Foot_Worship_(Shoe_Part).mp4