FootJob&FootFetish Collection(Daily update)

Discussion in 'Legs, Barefoot, Shoes and Boots' started by mistre krol, Mar 1, 2016.

1. mistre krol

mistre krol Well-Known Member

2. mistre krol

3. mistre krol

Jerk it with Vanessa Claire and Danica

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You can't stop staring at these 3 sexy girls feet, but they don't mind. They see the buldge in your pants- go ahead and take it out. "Stroke it! Do you want to blow your hot load all over our feet? Wanna stick your tongue in between all of our little toes? Don't stop jerking your cock! Cum hard to our feet! You can only cum when we tell you it's ok though, when we are ready for you. You naughty footboy.. Imagine you could stick your tongue between each of our wrinkled soles. Jerk it up and down real slow and play with your balls too. Our feet are feeling cold, maybe you can warm them up with your cum. Give us your hot sticky cum on our soles!"

File Size :258mb
    Resolution :1280x720wmv
    Duration :00:06:39

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

http://k2s.cc/file/276c041496a29/Jerk_it_with_Vanessa_Claire_and_Danica.wmv

4. mistre krol

5. mistre krol

Goddess Mercy - I Said You Would Get Lucky at the Club

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Goddess Mercy is an insanely sexy stripper who drove one of her customers home from the club in his nice car, promising that he was going to get lucky. He thought he was going to get laid, but the beautiful brunette has something else in mind. Watch as the gorgeous goddess ties him up for some kinky foot fun, taking off her clear high heels and making him lick her dirty, sweaty feet clean! See her shove her feet in his mouth, gagging him with them before teasing his cock with her soles, hugging his dick between her soft, wrinkly arches for a steamy foot job. Will she foot milk him, making him cum on her toes?"

File Size :746mb
    Resolution :1920x1080wmv
    Duration :00:12:26

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

http://k2s.cc/file/aa110e9ca8024/Goddess_Mercy_-_I_Said_You_Would_Get_Lucky_at_the_Club.part1.rar

http://k2s.cc/file/5513adf3e9c35/Goddess_Mercy_-_I_Said_You_Would_Get_Lucky_at_the_Club.part2.rar

6. mistre krol

POV Foot Goddess Ana - Day 53 - Only My Feet Turn Your Cock Into a Cum Cannon!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

***THE ENDING OF THIS WEEKS VIDEO IS UNBELIEVEABLE . . . .THE ENDING IS REGULAR SPEED, BUT AFTER THE CREDITS ITS IN SLOW MOTION SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT . . . A HUGEEE LOAD OF CUM FLIES THOUGH THE AIR AND MAKES AN ACTUAL SPLASH, LIKE IF YOU JUMPED IN A POOL . . . AND THERE WAS STILLLLL SOMEHOW MORE CUM AS YOU CAN SEE IN THE PREVIEW***

There comes a time where a slaveboy has to just release his carnal side. No weak erections in this video. No thinking bad thoughts to try to last longer. No grinding shoejob until you cum. Just My soft bare perfect soles and toes in front of you to fuck as hard as you can

You lose control halfway through and grab My feet to thrust even harder. This is where you belong. This is your sexual heaven. This is your place in the world. Now give your Goddess the biggest cumshot yet. Show Me how grateful you are ;-)

File Size :355mb
    Resolution :1920x1080mp4
    Duration :00:09:41

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

http://k2s.cc/file/31b6438c055c1/PO...My_Feet_Turn_Your_Cock_Into_a_Cum_Cannon!.mp4

7. mistre krol

8. mistre krol

9. mistre krol

Amazing Oil Footjob

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Just lay down and feel how soft and gentle her oily feet are - warm and smooth feet, mmmm so good. Your dick cannot resist that good feelings. When You get hard, She turn around and give You amazing reverse footjob till You cum like You want. Cum all over Her soft oily Feet.

I just got this amazing scene and could not wait to upload it! The woman has gorgeous feet, especially her soles, but my favorite thing is the camera is zoomed in so you can see her feet in excellent detail and there's very good lighting. Plus, I love feet without nail polish and scenes like that are pretty rare. The only thing that keeps this from being a perfect footjob IMO is the guy's dick is only halfway hard for most of the scene, but the girl's incredible feet and footjob skills, plus the 1080p 60 fps quality more than make up for it, IMO. She starts by softly stroking the cock with her soles and toes, then starts giving him a footjob with her arches, then she gets on her side to stroke with her instep and sole, then she gets on her stomach to stroke with her soles facing the camera until the guy cums all over her soles. She continues to stroke his cock after his orgasm and then we get some nice shots of her cum covered soles.

File Size :1.15gb
    Duration :00:16:24

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

http://k2s.cc/file/7b38664afb181/Amazing_Oil_Footjob.part1.rar

http://k2s.cc/file/6ce0923cf35cd/Amazing_Oil_Footjob.part2.rar

http://k2s.cc/file/da87ceec3cf45/Amazing_Oil_Footjob.part3.rar

10. mistre krol

Un footjob invololntaire 1080p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mlle Fanchette is sitting with her legs crossed teasing her butler. The butler is already very turned on but his mistress has no intention of giving him a footjob... Unless it juts happens. The butler positions himself with his erect cock close to Mlle's foot, first on his knees and then lying naked down on the floor. Mlle Fanchette continues to dangle her foot as if nothing happened but soon something happens! The butler cums hard!

File Size :284mb
    Duration :00:07:37

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

http://k2s.cc/file/e5977af9bf735/Un_footjob_invololntaire_1080p.mp4

11. mistre krol

12. mistre krol

13. mistre krol

Violet Star - Yoga Foot Job Hand Job Combo

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You and Violet show up to yoga practice. The only problem is, no one told either of you your class is cancelled today! You both decide to do some poses on your own, but Violet catches you starring at her feet. She finds you very attractive, so she decides to do what any good yoga partner would do- give you a foot job. She's not very experienced at doing them, so she switches to her hand when it's time to get you off, which you have no problem with. It feels so good, that you shoot a load all over the room!

File Size :524 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:09:09

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/d0a8b9043f9e3/Violet_Star_-_Yoga_Foot_Job_Hand_Job_Combo_-_Primal_s_FOOTJOBS.mp4

14. mistre krol

Secretaries Give Boss Footjob for the Bonus

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hot blonde MILF secretaries Payton and Jessie have been called in by the boss to earn their bonus, but first they have to earn it! With their feet! Bossman wants the two nylon clad hotties to jerk his hard cock with their feet till he bursts! Desperate and willing the two agree and pump his dick up and down with their stocking feet! These two delicious hotties even take turns smelling each other's nylon feet while they pump his dick between their arches and Jess deepthroats his huge piece of meat while Payton footfucks him right into her mouth! Using their toes, soles, arches and mouths giving him the most amazing 2 girl footjob ever these two bring him to orgasm and cum all over their silky stocking feet!

File Size :597 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:13:07

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/8de637d3e0dff/Secretaries_Give_Boss_Footjob_for_the_Bonus.mp4

15. mistre krol

16. mistre krol

17. mistre krol

Luna Corazon - Yoga Foot Job (09.27.17)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sexy Luna does some yoga stretching topless and has her boyfriend Lutro join in. After some yoga poses he starts licking her feet while Luna starts sucking his cock. Luna gives him an amazing foot job before pounding her tight wet pussy. She then offers her cute feet for hot cum cream lotion.

It's a hardcore scene with a lot of focus on Luna's feet.

Luna gets her feet licked and kissed. She gives the guy a footjob. She sucks his cock as he worships her feet. He licks her pussy. She curls her toes as he fucks her from behind. He gives it to her in the sideways position. She arches her feet while riding side saddle. She once again sucks him as he licks her toes. They finish the sex with some missionary. The guy grabs ahold of Luna's feet and fucks them until he cums. She rubs the jizz on her feet.

File Size :1.08 GB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:28:41

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/805d972883000/Luna_Corazon_-_Yoga_Foot_Job__09.27.17_.mp4

18. mistre krol

Nude Footjob & Blowjob POV

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My amazing body is completely naked as I take your cock in my mouth, licking it and sucking it. I wrap my soft, silky soles around your cock and jerk up and down, alternating between giving you a footjob and giving you a blowjob. Then, I oil you up as I massage and jerk your cock to completion, letting you cum all over my perfect feet.

File Size :880 MB
    Duration :00:08:05

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/baa0b5511e163/Nude_Footjob___Blowjob_POV.mp4

19. mistre krol

Kaleesi's Feet For Your Fleet

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The beautiful and powerful Kaleesi (Annabelle Pync) finally has the army she needs to conquer the world and claim her rightful spot on the throne. And, of course, she has her dragons. There is just one thing that she is missing - the ships to bring her army across the sea, and she will stop at nothing in order to get them. Lucky for her, you have all the ships she could ever need. Kaleesi knows how much you admire her beautiful feet, and she gives you exactly what she knows you want in return for your fleet...

In this video Annabelle Pync uses her beautiful soft feet to give this stunt cock an amazing footjob. She starts off giving a nice sensual footjob and eventually turns it to a mind blowing footjob that continues from start right to the end until he blows his load all over her feet.

File Size :1.02 GB
    Duration :00:15:16

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/e60896a3f48aa/Kaleesi_s_Feet_For_Your_Fleet_.mp4

20. mistre krol