FootJob&FootFetish Collection(Daily update)

Discussion in 'Legs, Barefoot, Shoes and Boots' started by mistre krol, Mar 1, 2016.

1. mistre krol

mistre krol Well-Known Member

Marley Matthews (18 Year Old Footjob!)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Meet Marley Matthews and she is a brand new girl. She's just 18 years old and has the cutest face ever. She is a California native and has size 7.5 feet with nice high arches and incredible wrinkled soles. See her dangle her wedges off her feet as she teases you during this solo scene. Her feet are also nice and sweaty coming out of her wedges and being in heels all day. Next, you can see her go up on her tippy toes as high as she can out of her flip flops. This is a great angle and you get a nice vantage point from seeing down low, looking straight up, from the floor upward. She has great high arches! She then lays on the couch with her feet on the armrest with her soles up and you get to see her wrinkled soles. She goes up on her tippy toes, as well. She then flips over and gets into the Pose Position. You get to see a lot of tow pointing and toe wiggling. How hot is it when a hot 18 year old girl who's brand new to the biz, pours oil all over her feet and rubs it all in?? She rubs the oil all into her feet and gets her soles nice and shiny. . She loves how soft this makes her feet feel! Once they are all shiny, don't you just wish you could lick them? Marley, then holds up each foot to the camera and then both feet at once. She wrinkles her soles by doing great toe points, toe wiggling and toe spreading. You can see her pretty young face right in between her feet when she does this. It was so nice licking this young girl's feet. They are so soft and smooth. She has size 7.5 feet and she has very wrinkled soles. I start things off by licking the tops of her feet while she is still wearing her wedges. I love wedges, especially cork wedges. Most of the time, when girls wear these the make the girls' feet nice and smooth and even better......SWEATY! I take one of them off and lick her soles and suck her toes as well as lick in between each toe. She rubs my cock while I lick her one foot. I then take the other wedge off and lick that foot. Now, both come off and I lick her bare feet with both feet straight up. I always wanted to try this but usually when I shoot scenes now, it's normally in warm weather climates, so most girls are not wearing their UGGS boots. When girls wear these boots, their feet get very sweaty and she also wore no socks prior to arriving to the scene as instructed. We start off both completely naked on the bed. She begins to tease and rub my balls with her boots. She has on nothing but her UGGS. After much teasing, she strokes my cock up and down with one of her boots, while the other one props up my hard cock. Then, she strokes my cock with both UGGS, in a nice steady motion. This goes on for a little while then she removes both of her UGGS, and pours oil all over her feet and my waiting cock. Now she is stroking my cock like a real pro. Nice, strong, deft strokes and then she takes my cock between her toes and she gives me a great toe job. This feels amazing. I then shoot a humongous load that shoots several times into the air and on top of her feet. She rubs both feet all over the cum and holds up her cum covered wrinkled soles to the camera.

Brunette, Teen, Footjob, Foot Fetish, Feet

File Size :480 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:32:32

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/35fb9756e6d50/Marley_Matthews__18_Year_Old_Footjob___.mp4

2. mistre krol

Dakota Skye-Bratty FootJob From Your Sister

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Your SISTER, DAKOTA SKYE has caught you now! DAKOTA found her SOCKS full of your CUM and she knows you have been using them to JERK OFF a lot. What kind of LOSER are you jerking to your SISTER and her FEET. This BLONDE BRAT is going to see just how much you like her SOLES and TOES. DAKOTA removes her SOCKS and teases you with her BARE FEET and SOLES as she wraps her FEET around your cock, putting you between her arches as she STROKES up and down giving you a FOOTJOB. DAKOTA thinks is so messed up that you are getting off to your SISTERS FEET, between her ARCHES as she jerks. DAKOTA HUMILIATES you and she's going to make you CUM to her FEET so she can use it to BLACKMAIL you for life! Better hope she doesn't tell mom

Cum on Feet, Cum on Hands,Female Domination, Only Footjob, Only Handjob, POV, Roleplay, Sister, Small Tits, Stockings, Teen

File Size :837 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:09:12

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/20f8387d8e8cc/Dakota_Skye-Bratty_FootJob_From_Your_Sister.mp4

3. mistre krol

Tina Kay - The Golden Shoes

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Perfect beauty Tina Kay gives Kristof Cale a footjob with her soft feet. She's so excited and wants his throbbing dick in her ass! He fucks her hard until he cums all over her feet!"

Sequence of Events
    Foot licking / Toe sucking => Footjob => Blowjob => Analingus => Doggy style anal sex => Footjob => Doggy style anal sex => Missionary anal sex => Sideways anal sex => Footjob => Sideways anal sex => Strokes own cock => Cum on feet => Blowjob after cumshot

File Size :283 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 Matroska
    Duration :00:36:15

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/61d432a3b6f40/F...n_Shoes_-_Jun_24__2018_-_720p_-_HEVC_x265.mkv

4. mistre krol

Carter Cruise First Footjob

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is an absolutely fun shoot involving a STONE COLD PICKUP SCENE right in a park by a river near my hotel. I was in town for a conference and my camera guy and I just had to find a hot local girl willing to show off her feet. You never quite know which girls are in town for the conference or just a college girl since school has now started. Wouldn't you know it, there's a university right down the street with a strong rowing tradition and PAYDIRT, I find one of the hottest tan blondes I have ever seen right there hanging out. I have to admit, it's been awhile since my last OUTDOOR STREET PICKUP SCENE, so I had to shake off the rust, lol. This girl has NEVER been shot before by anyone. No modeling experience and had zero clue to what a foot fetish EVEN WAS, lol. Definitely skeptical at first during my initial approach and she wasn't sure about being on the internet, but after explaining what I do in more detail and me explaining what I'm there for, she was most certainly a little intrigued. She said she always wanted to get into the adult biz, but had no idea how to go about it and didn't want to deal with any shady people so I set her up with a very reputable agency to get her started. As it would turn out, she never gave a FOOTJOB before, nor did she even know what that was, lol, but I was more than happy to try her out. I'm good like that, LOL! She goes by the name of Carter Cruise because she is a COLLEGE LACROSSE PLAYER! How cool is that! Hope it's not an NCAA Rules Violation, LOL!!! It's never easy doing a foot worship scene outdoors, especially in a busy area such as a park where there's people constantly around. Somehow we pulled it off. After meeting Carter as she was hanging out in the park, we walked over to a park bench and I started to take of her heels. I asked her if I had to watch my back in case some jealous boyfriend was going to be walking up behind me, lol, but she said that wouldn't be the case. I then licked her bare feet and soles right in front of everyone out in the open. I love outdoor scenes! Carter's feet are so soft and moist from coming out of the heels. She's really liking how it feels and all the attention she is getting. She has this innocent giggle and the best smile ever! Once this outdoor foot worship scene was complete, now it was time to go back to my hotel room and shoot her FIRST EVER FOOTJOB SCENE, which she agreed to do. Carter Cruise is one of the HOTTEST GIRLS I have ever shot. Anytime, anywhere. This girl can be a star! She is just 22 years old and with high arched, tan size 8 feet. I was lucky to be her first ever shoot. I actually met this girl outdoors in a park overlooking a river. It was incredible timing and for everything to work out having my camera guy with me during some downtime after a shoot. She is a lacrosse player with an athletic body with incredible calves and a golden brown tan. Her face and smile are simply mesmerizing! You won't want to miss this FIRST FOOTJOB scene! She's never ever given one before and she has surprisingly awesome technique. VERY VERY impressive. She has that total college girl look because she IS one. Her soft and sensual technique is one of the best footjob motion I ever shot and also felt personally. She's the complete package!

File Size :534 MB
    Duration :00:17:58

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/fc3b80897f0e1/Carter-Cruise-First-Footjob.mp4

5. mistre krol

Filipino MILF's PINK Toes wank the hell out cock

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The first half of the video features a beautiful Filipina MILF performing a handjob, footjob and a solejob, all shot in POV. The second half features her lying on her stomach while the camera focuses in on her wrinkly soles as she stretches and scrunches her toes. Finally a man ejaculates on her soles.

"Not sure what brought this one on, this Milf was in the neighborhood and I couldn't resist having her stop and my erection with her super soft toes! Needless to say I'm glad I did, as she was wearing some bright pink polish... instant erection . She has really become a pro at this... I mean she was good from her first one but now she works in moves I hadn't even thought of, twisting your erection all sorts of directions. The best is when she focuses on the head, using her toes, and works in quick short little strokes... it makes your balls swell up. I've been getting a lot of demand that I return to a signature finish so I'm happy to say in this clip she flips over, and gives you a GLORIOUS sole show before she scrunches up her toes nice and tight and lets me cover them in a CUM SHOWER!! Hot!! DISCOUNTED!!! - No audio"

File Size :634 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-PS
    Duration :00:11:10

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/2018b2699721b/Filipino_MILF_s_PINK_Toes_wank_the_hell_out_cock.mpg

6. mistre krol

Hot Asian Feet

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Say hi to smokin HOT blonde Asian girl named Cristi Ann!! Cristi Ann is 22 years old. She is actually part Vietnamese and part Cuban. She gets the sexy curves from the Cuban side, lol. This girl has AMAZING FEET and OUTRAGEOUSLY WRINKLED SOLES!! See for yourself. Her soles are so wrinkled, that they form a dimple right below her toe line. It's so HOT! See her dangle her wedges off her size 7.5-8 feet. She then holds them up to the camera and spreads her toes where you can really see her high arches pop out. She then wiggles her toes and points her toes. Her wrinkled soles are so nice, you just want to lick them up and down. Her feet ate so freakin soft and she takes very good care of them with regular pedicures. She is also fairly new to the foot fetish world and she loves it! Next, Cristi Ann gets her EXTREMELY WRINKLED SOLES licked and her toe sucked. She loves having her feet worshiped and really gets into it. You saw her incredible soles in her solo foot tease clip, now see them get licked up and down. There's nothing like a tongue going up and down sexy arches like that! To say her feet are soft would be a HUGE understatement. They are spectacular and she also has really nice wrinkled soles, as well. Fresh off an ANAL scene, it was time to play with her feet and get a footjob from her. I start things off with some foot licking while she strokes and teases my cock. I am now rock hard and she strokes my cock with both feet, in between her arches and with her toes. I give her some oil and she squirts it all over her feet and my cock. There is a lot of great cock stroking in this clip and I pop a huge load all over her feet and in between her arches. She rewards you by holding up her cum covered soles to the camera and spreads her toes, wiggles them and points them. Great stuff, here!

File Size :576 MB
    Duration :00:19:19

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/3868a53ee0aff/CristiAnn-Hot-Asian-Feet.mp4

7. mistre krol

A Beautiful Girl With Big Feet

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ella is a super hot tall blonde girl from Wisconsin. I had the pleasure of working with this long legged beauty in Florida recently and I'm sure glad I did!! I just love her freckled face and natural great looks. She's the kind of girl you'd see working at a Holister in a local mall. Love that look, WOW!! Ella has size 8.5 feet and has only been in the biz for a couple months. She's the kind of girl who has no idea she has really nice feet, lol. Ella has freshly pedicured feet with light blue toenail polish that matches her oufit. Super cute!! She also has SUPER HIGH ARCHES! See her face away from the camera and go up on her tippy toes, which gives you a really nice view and angle of her high arches. It's insane!! She has those nice deep arches, too. She shows even more once she sits on the couch and dangles her foot off her flip flops. I was going nuts when I saw this, lol. Ella Woods is such a nice happy girl. She's always smiling throughout the scene. She removes both flip flops and does an incredible toe point and she wiggles her toes, as well. See how wrinkled her soles are. Gotta see this one!! Then, tall blonde, Ella Woods is now laying in the Pose Position and you can really see how high her arches really are. She has great long legs and perfect size 8.5 feet. Super wrinkled soles, as well. You'll see lots of toe wiggling, toe flexing and plenty of closeups, as well. You can see her beautiful freckled face up close as she brings her feet toward the camera while in the Pose Position. Ella then lays her legs flat while on her stomach with her soles facing upward. She then goes up on her tippy toes. Great scene with a smokin hot girl-next-door type girl! Ella Woods is so ready to pour oil all over her size 8.5 feet and wrinkled soles. She loves how shiny her feet get when she rubs in the oil, too. She pours the oil just beneath her toes and let's it stream down from above and then it runs all down her soles, making them nice and shiny. Once the oil is rubbed in, her wrinkled soles really stand out! This tall, leggy beauty rubs the oil all over the bottoms of her feet, tops, back of ankles and also her legs. She then holds up her feet and wiggles her toes and toes a toe point wrinkling and scrunching her soles. Ella also happens to have a seductively sexy voice, you'll just love! Now I get to lick Ella Woods' highly arched size 8.5 feet! She loves having her feet worshiped and she gives great facial expressions, too. I start by licking her arches with her flip flops still on. I lick all around her arches and the tops of her feet while she dangles them off her feet. I then take each one off. I lick her super high arches and very wrinkled soles from heel to just below her toes. I then suck on each toe and lick in between each toe. Her high arches are incredible! Her soft feet are a joy to lick. I also lick the tops and her legs, as well. A great sensual clip with a hot, tall blonde! Her face is gorgeous, too Can't get enough of this girl!! Ella Woods long legs, wrinkled soles and high arches look spectacular in the favorite Pose Position! Her feet look great getting licked in this position and also to have to toes sucked, as well. This freckle faced beauty with size 8.5 feet lays on her stomach in the Pose Position and I lick her bare feet from behind. I love her sensual looks into the camera and also how she looks back at me, especially when I lick her feet and suck her toes as I rub her ass. She seems to especially enjoy this. You can also see great closeup angles as she lays on her stomach with her soles facing straight up and also up on her tippy toes. Just look at those amazing high arches! I then lick her legs and the tops of her feet as she brings her legs toward her body. This is a great angle! Her facial expressions are priceless. 21 year old, Ella Woods is definitely one of the HOTTEST young girls to appear here at Barely Legal Footjobs! She has long legs and incredibly high arches. She has such a gorgeous face and is SO GIRL-NEXT-DOOR looking! I also love her cute freckles. Ella has size 8.5 feet. The perfect size! See me lick her high arches and wrinkled soles while she plays with my cock. After that, she puts both feet around it and strokes me with great sensual strokes. She is awesome at giving footjobs and you guys are gonna LOVE this clip! I then pour baby oil all over feet. She grabs my cock and put it back in between her high arches and now she's going to town stroking it really nicely. She uses her arches and her toes to finish me off as I explode all over the tops and bottoms of her feet. She rubs the cum all over her soles and she holds them up to the camera as the cum drips off them. She then flexes her toes and wrinkles her soles with all the jizz dripping. High Fives all around!!

File Size :903 MB
    Duration :00:30:15

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/a7b2b639c1efb/EllaWoods-A-Beautiful-Girl-With-Big-Feet.mp4

8. mistre krol

9. mistre krol

Callie Calypso - A- First Timer's Enthusiasm

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Callie Calypso is a MUST SEE girl! She's 21 years old and has size 8 feet with very wrinkled soles and very nice high arches. This scene was shot outdoors in Florida right next to a pool on a hot Summer day. She starts off by teasing you with her sexy soles and you'll see plenty of toe points, toe wiggling as well as toe spreading. I then, enter the scene and lick her bare feet in a variety of poses. Next up, is the pool side footjob as she fips her feet into the warm water and gets her feet nice and waterlogged. Incredible footjob angles and even from a POV angle! See me explode all over her pretty feet and soles.

File Size :644 MB
    Duration :00:21:37

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/d44fa1bf0eb13/CallieCalypso-A-First-Timer-Enthusiasm.mp4

10. mistre krol

Tiffany Tatum - The Tatum Treatment

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Hot babe Tiffany Tatum is so horny and wants a cock to caress with her feet. Kristof Cale volunteers and offers his throbbing dick to the sexy lady. She rubs it nice and slow between her toes before taking it in her tight wet pussy!"

Sequence of Events
    Foot licking / Toe sucking => Blowjob => Footjob / Pussy fingering => Cunnilingus => Foot licking / Toe sucking / Footjob => Sideways sex => Footjob => Missionary sex => Foot licking / Toe sucking / Footjob => Doggy style sex => Blowjob / Footjob => Missionary sex => Cum on feet

File Size :308 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 Matroska
    Duration :00:42:51

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/e01050b2dc699/Tiffany_Tatum_-_The_Tatum_Treatment.mkv

11. mistre krol

April dawn - Aprils Big Feet

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19 year old April Dawn has never given a footjob before so we had to get her size 8 1/2 feet wrapped around a cock. As soon as her big feet rub on it you can tell shes a natural. Her toes grip the shaft like a pro and her wrinkled soles really get things hot. April strokes and pumps until finally she gets a massive load all over her big feet for the very first time.

Category: FOOTJOBS
    Related Categories: BIG FEET, FOOT FETISH, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, TOEJOBS, CUMSHOTS
    Keywords: april dawn
    Tags: April Dawn, Big Ass, Big Tits, Chubby, Cum on Feet, Cum on Hands, Interview, Only Footjob, Only Handjob, POV, Teen

File Size :697 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 Windows Media
    Duration :00:12:03

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/dfa04fb01b1d6/Jwties_-_April_dawn_-_Aprils_Big_Feet.wmv

12. mistre krol

BFG - Maia Naomi - Foot Smelling HJ

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After breaking up with Jason in the cruelest way possible, by dating his step sister, Maia has been feeling a little sorry for him. Maia and Naomi have decided to let him get off one more time, but on one provision, he cum whilst smelling their stinky pink soles. They have him laid out and inform him of this evil deed as they take off their shoes and socks and shove them in his face. The smell is vinegary and strong and he is repulsed. The two brats don't care about how bad they smell as they rub their sweaty soles in his face. Maia starts to rub his cock through his boxers and Naomi keeps the stink factor at 10 gripping his nose with her toes. Maia pulls off his pants and starts stroking him. His dick struggles to get hard as the smell is so strong but the girls laugh at him knowing how humiliated he must feel having his face buried in stinky feet while Maia jerks him off. Finally he can't control it anymore, he cums all over himself as the two brats laugh at him. he'll never get laid again!

File Size :124 MB
    Duration :00:12:42

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/ac5755c8ce411/BFG_-_Maia_Naomi_-_Foot_Smelling_HJ.mp4

13. mistre krol

Janice Griffith's Sexy Soles

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

WOW! This is a girl making plenty of waves in the adult biz. She's barely 18 and her name is Janice Griffith. She is really vibrant and full of energy. The kind of energy that only an 18 year old can bring. She just turned 18 in July of 2013 and she is fairly new to the industry. She's originally a New Yorker but now lives in California and is rapidly becoming a real star and in high demand. I'm glad I got to work with her. Janice is part East Indian and she has nice tan feet and a tan body. She has incredible long thin legs and nice size 6 feet that are nice and long with high arches. Watch Janice tease you with her gray knee high socks and slowly peel them off to reveal nice sweaty feet. There's plenty of toe pointing and toe wiggling, as well as sole scrunching. After that, she lays in the Pose Position and you get great closeups and angles of her feet, soles and arches! 18 year old, Janice Griffith just got a pedicure the day before our scene. Even better, was the fact that with her knee high socks, it made her soft feet nice and sweaty! Janice is a HOT half Indian girl from NYC who is very vocal when it comes to having her feet licked and toes sucked. I start out by licking her sock covered feet. I can feel the sweat coming right through them actually! I then remove a sock and hold up both feet to lick the sock covered foot and then, the barefoot. I love the contrast! I then take them both socks off and lick her bare feet and suck her toes and lick in between each toe. You can always tell freshly pedicured feet when you lick them! There's nothing like an 18 year old's feet! Next, here is a great way to worship a HOT 18 year old's bare feet! In the Pose Position! Here, I lick Janice Griffith's feet while she lays on her stomach in the ever popular Pose Position. I rub her perfect ass while I lick her soles and suck on her toes. I then have her flip over as I lick her soles from a different angle. I also lick her long legs and nice calves. Nice closeup shots and also of Janice going up up on her tippy toes showing off her nice high arches! Janice is definitely one of the highlights of my most recent trip to Florida. This NYC born 18 year old, she just turned 18 in July, has the perfect blend of HOTNESS, personality and she really gets into a scene and is fun and verbal! Janice is part EAST INDIAN, which is a rarity in this business and I am so glad I got the opportunity to work with her. She has size 6 feet that are nice and long and narrow and extremely soft, tan and smooth, freshly pedicured, in fact. I also just love her long thin legs! Janice for being so young, really knows what to do as she once dated a guy with a foot fetish. Lucky guy, huh? We start off by her giving me an incredible SOCKJOB! I had her strip down to nothing but her thigh high dark gray socks. The socks' texture felt so great as she stroked my cock really well. Next, 18 year old Janice peeled off her socks and then jerked my cock in SO MANY WAYS! It felt great the way she's flick my cock all about and made it stood straight up. She knew what turned me on. She then, did this amazing toejob motion that was so freakin sensual. Not sure how I didn't lose it right then and there, to be quite honest with you. The toe thing was like no other and you truly have to see it t believe it. I'm doing it no justice by merely describing it. A total MUST SEE VIDEO! I you like girls this age and who give awesome footjobs, this is it!

File Size :747 MB
    Duration :00:22:28

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/5311b8a6131ab/JaniceGriffith-Sexy-Soles.mp4

14. mistre krol

Arteya - Kickboxing vs Foot Fucking

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Arteya is interested in getting some self-defense training. The pretty hottie with long legs, sexy boobs, and an incredibly hot smile shows up for her first session with Brit stud Kai Taylor at the DDF Network gym. Within the first couple of kicks, she hurts her foot and gets her naked toes massaged by the handsome dude who immediately notices her shaved pussy, peeking out of her skin-tight panties. Within seconds, the green-eyed hot teen seduces her trainer and starts sucking his big cock with her insatiable mouth.

While she's lubing up his monster dick for a wild cowgirl ride, Kai Taylor enjoys fucking Arteya's sexy feet and slides his hard cock between her foot soles. Then, he bangs that curvy bombshell doggy style and crams her creamy pink with his thick dong. After fucking her balls deep from behind, Arteya orgasms during a reverse cowgirl ride before massaging his shaft with her feet again until he blows his cum all over her toes! Sexy? Yes, for sure! XXX foot fucking at its finest brought to you by Hot Legs & Feet.

Sex Acts & Tags
    Barefeet, Blonde Hair, Blowjob, Blue Eyes, Booty Shorts, Boy-girl, College, Cum On Feet, Curvy Ass, Doggy Style, Dslr, Foot Fetish, Footjob, French Kissing, Gym, Hardcore, Indoor, Leg Fetish, Light Skin, Long Hair, Massage, Medium Ass, Medium Tits, Natural Tits, Piercing, Pussy Fucking, Reverse Cowgirl, Russian, Spoon Style, Tattoo, Titty Play, Trimmed Pussy

File Size :1.17 GB
    Duration :00:20:30

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/b0f2278e67ec1/Arteya_-_Kickboxing_vs_Foot_Fucking.mp4

15. mistre krol

Foot Fetish Exposure Therapy 1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In this 16 minute role play video, Dr Ashley plays your therapist. The only way to cure your self confessed foot fetish is by exposure therapy. She teases you putting her perfect feet closer and closer to your face and takes notes about your reactions. In session 1, she lets you release all over her toes after guiding you through a JOI in her office. Don't worry - everything you do to each other in therapy is confidential.

File Size :173 MB
    Duration :00:15:59

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/482a347e02766/Foot_Fetish_Exposure_Therapy_1.mp4

16. mistre krol

Cleo Raquel Worship

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Raquel comes home after a long night of partying, finding herself too tired to make it to her bed. Stumbling towards the couch, she lays herself out and quickly finds herself fighting sleep. Luckily for her, Raquel's roommate Cleo is home and finds her; lifting Raquel up and helping her make it to her bed. As soon as Cleo lays her down, Raquel, the alcohol and long night catching up to her. Little does Raquel know, her roommate Cleo has been eagerly awaiting a moment where she could find herself having Raquel's beautiful, french pedicured feet all to herself. With Raquel, Cleo can't help but take this as her chance to finally make her desires a reality. Slipping Raquel's shoes off slowly, Cleo sniffs and rubs the musky sandal against her face; wanting to become as close to the scent as possible. A smile and soft moan leaves her lips in approval, before she wraps her mouth of Raquel's toes and begins to slowly lick. She is careful at first, not wanting to wake her roommate up, but once she learns just how hard of a sleeper Raquel is; she finds herself unable to control the urge and magnet pull to Raquel's silky, wrinkled soles which she can't keep her lips, mouth, and tongue away from. Licking between her toes, her wrinkles, down her arches, Cleo indulges in Raquel's perfect french pedicured feet as Raquel is in a deep slumber, and it seems that Cleo is only getting more addicted and in need of Raquel's soles, the more she works her way around them...

File Size :79.4 MB
    Duration :00:09:55

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/ec1193f670519/Cleo_Raquel_Worship.mp4

17. mistre krol

18. mistre krol

Sadie Holmes, Alexis Grace, Roxie Rae - Mafia Footjob

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hit Girls Alexis and Sadie have been called into Don Roxie's office. Roxie has a hit for her two soldiers Alexis and Sadie. The Hit girls come in and pay there respect to Don Roxie by kissing her nylon clad pinky toe. Don Roxie explains to them that the loser has not paid up again and will need to be punished. Hit girls Sadie and Alexis know just what to do. The Hit girls show up at the losers house and rip off his pants. The hit girls are going to teach this loser a lesson by making him cum from there stinky nylon soles but first make him pay up. The Hit girls wrap there nylon soles around his cock and begin to give him a footjob. The Hit girls let the loser know just how pathetic he is as they stroke his cock. Alexis sucks the losers cock to drive him insane.The Hit Girls get the loser to the point of cumming but first make the loser empty his pockets. The loser cannot take it anymore and gives in to the Hit Girls. The loser then explodes all over the the Hit Girls feet. Alexis licks up the losers cum of Sadie's feet to show how tough she is.

Category: FOOTJOBS, PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, BLOW JOBS, FOOT DOMINATION

File Size :764 MB
    Duration :00:09:45

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/1165349ae28ae/Sadie_Holmes__Alexis_Grace__Roxie_Rae_-_Mafia_Footjob.mp4

19. mistre krol

Princess Rene - Edge For My Feet

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Look at my beautiful feet. How do they make you feel? Do they make you feel warm, aroused, and excited? Do they make your cock twitch and tingle, stand at attention? Stroke your cock for my gorgeous soles, my pretty toes, my pink polish, and soft heels. I want you to bring yourself to the edge for my feet today, again and again, only bringing yourself to orgasm after edging for my feet for fifteen minutes. Once you finally blow your load for my supple soles, it's going to feel so fucking amazing. You're welcome, foot boy!

Includes: FEMDOM POV, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, GODDESS WORSHIP, COCK TEASE, SENSUAL DOMINATION, FEET JOI ...

File Size :456 MB
    Duration :00:15:15

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/8777114aed363/Princess_Rene_-_Edge_For_My_Feet.mp4

20. mistre krol